Closed Thread
Page 2 of 194 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating experiences [ARCHIVED]

pampampam
    waffles kicked me with ratiomaster. used 80-90 up speed. was a torrent with lots of seeders/leechers.
    worked fine the days before...
    :(

ok. it seems the peer iD was causing this. i thought RM uses the "real peer id" from the running utorrent proccess when it reads from the memory...

any RM experts in here ?
    :)
    Last edited by pampampam; 11.12.07 at 17:36.

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391
    used utorrent 1.75 fake 8x at 8kbs limit. One of my friends used greedy at 1:1 ratio also banned yesterday..i think they upgraded their cheating scripts..
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by pampampam View Post
    waffles kicked me with ratiomaster. used 80-90 up speed. was a torrent with lots of seeders/leechers.
    worked fine the days before...
    :(

ok. it seems the peer iD was causing this. i thought RM uses the "real peer id" from the running utorrent proccess when it reads from the memory...

any RM experts in here ?
    :)
    why do you think the problem is the peer id? usually the memory reader works quite good depending on how you use it
    Thanks

pampampam
    yeah i actually trust it too. but sometimes you appear with double entries when you expand the "show peers" section on a torrent - i've always wondered how that happens, but probably the client just didn't end a session correctly or something.
    Last edited by pampampam; 12.12.07 at 17:59.

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    it is better first downloading a file and after that start fake uploading with ratiomaster to be sure
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391
    is there any known method right now that works with Waffles.fm and what is the setting that was used ..like for examples max. upload and which mods work best.. i know GT, RM,NRPG dont work there..any suggestion would really be helpfull
    thanks in advance
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    did you try azureus shu-mod? it works on most trackers if you set the fake upload speed not higher than 50 to 100 kb but it is safer starting with lower upload speed
    Thanks

Hitman is right... The shu mod can't be detected, if wisely used. It seems that Waffles has upgraded their scripts. In the past they couldn't detect the RMs

I'll do a test after I invited some of my fellow cheaters since waffles accounts became rare
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391
    thanks for info but can someone please post a small little guide in how to use it..been using utorrent all this time.i downloaded it and it was confusing for me because its the first time i use it..it has alot of options and it was confusing which one setting i should use.. really gratefull for the info..thanks
    Thanks

pampampam
    how to use azureus or how to use the shu-mod ?
    are you too lazy to use the search function ?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by zatoicchi View Post
    thanks for info but can someone please post a small little guide in how to use it..been using utorrent all this time.i downloaded it and it was confusing for me because its the first time i use it..it has alot of options and it was confusing which one setting i should use.. really gratefull for the info..thanks
    in our englisch FAQ section you can find a few tutorials

FAQ & Tutorials - SB-Innovation
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

zatoicchi (18.12.07)

Coder
    P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss166
    ratio mode on greedytorrent should not be used as it is easier detectable then the multi mode. did youm try the multi mode on waffles?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391
    tried multi mode on waffles with the setting of 1kbs..using utorrent 1.75 =instant banned. i guess they have a way of tracking it if your using a modified script--their anti cheating scripts is one the best right now..i tried it all over the place and only on waffles i have problems.

found out that RM,GT and modified scripts are instant banned. they have a new anti cheating scripts that detects them.
    Last edited by zatoicchi; 19.12.07 at 19:37.
    Thanks

Banned twice on sct. First time utorrent leecher pack 1.7.2 ( noreport version ), second time utorrent leecher pack 1.7.7 ( report version ), but i did there over 10TB fake upload by Shu Mod
    Thanks

theone
    Don`t use ratiomaster in thebox..i`ve got banned twice...even though i used small speeds...at the moment i started ratiomaster i got banned(at the moment ratiomaster updated stats i quess)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 194 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast