+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Shutter Island

But after you go through half of the movie, you start to get all piece together!
    You mister..must be a movie expert
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    except that the basic movie premise is simply unbelievable (they concocted this role-playing game with numerous props just to cure a patient), its more likely he would be left rotting in some padded rubber cell or served a 'healthy' dosage of electroshocks or lobotomized

basically its nothing more than a jewish propaganda wet dream, repackaged in the form of a psychological thriller, carrying their obsession with the holocaust, constantly re-using/re-hashing it, blowing it out of proportion in a masochistic way, spreading their sick fantasies onto unsuspecting viewers over and over again, hoping that they can imprint their vision of those events in the minds of millions of viewers, a story that has been purposely manipulated for zionist goals, yet taught/worshiped/cherished as some kind of religious dogma all over the world

thus, an appropriate quote:

the truth does not need perpetual reassurance, only lies do
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Se7Ven View Post
    The first thing what i wanna say is that Martin Scorsese is one oft the best Art Directors of all the time.I think that this movie Shutter Island shows us the potential of his work and creativity at the end its a demonstration of his profession.

This movie depends on the spectator and the kind of viewing in the first time of the movie you think "Teddy" Daniels (Leonardo DiCaprio) is a US .Marshal and in the end what he's a Shutter Island patient ??

There is a deep level inside of secrets and senses this make all feelings disturbing also very dreadful.....thanks Mr.Scorsese for that intensions.

But what i like is the mixture between (hardboiled mystery into a full-on gothic melodrama )a horror film and a gangster movie and the feeling of drug-induced hallucinations with great classic film noir black and white flashbacks.

In this movie are deep surprising effects... moments full of puzzles and questions in different systems.

Its a fantastik trip in the post-traumatic shock syndrome of "Teddy" Daniels but what the movie means and where is the answer of all the questions?

Why not its good to ask and so dont stop asking yourself search the truth look in the mirror.....is there Teddy?
    I couldn't agree more, nice review

Quote Originally Posted by SBfreak View Post
    or he read a review saying that the end is unexpected and kept that in mind while watching the movie
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 26.06.10 at 07:38.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyojojo65 View Post
    or he read a review saying that the end is unexpected and kept that in mind while watching the movie
    I actually thought at first that this is a some kind of horror movie
    Then I realized it isn't and it all made sense. And I didn't read any review, I just knew that this movie had a great score on IMDB.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

Extraterrestrial (26.06.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss333
    This need to watch twice,you may enjoy your second more.I love Scorsese's old school movies he's still taking great pictures.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345