Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3725

Feedback for reopened registration

Here you can leave feedback.

Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

GotIt (24.12.09) , vigour (02.11.09) , panosp1954 (27.10.09) , isuckzduckz (22.10.09) , darkside (15.10.09) , Helios (08.09.09) , hyron73 (02.09.09) , amitintel (01.07.09) , norton360 (09.06.09) , DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (08.06.09) , kazuya (08.06.09) , Dark Knight (08.06.09) , Se7Ven (08.06.09) , anonftw (08.06.09) , ghostfucker (08.06.09) , SBfreak (08.06.09) , anon (08.06.09)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    A post by hitman in this thread also reads "no details, or else it'd be easy to abuse".

But in a nutshell, be active, contribute, and we'll eventually promote you.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Pingu (05.11.09)

P2P Client
    emule
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    A post by hitman in this thread also reads "no details, or else it'd be easy to abuse".

But in a nutshell, be active, contribute, and we'll eventually promote you.

I read this and I thought about how I could contribute.

I saw that the Technology and Computer News forums were almost dead. So I thought it was a good idea to take time to share with my peers the computing news, reviews, guides and technical articles I read every day.

That way the board could be a one-stop computing knowledge source for those that visit and at the same time help my peers to stay informed.

Many of my peers liked this and thanked me for my effort. I thank you for this.

I posted until today, when I received a private message from Hitman telling me that he thinks that I was posting in these treads with the only purpose of increasing the total number of my posts.

I want to make clear that I never thought about number of posts because is my feeling that will never get to be member because when I don't like a situation I express my feelings in a direct and firm way.

This is because as a man that values responsible freedom of speech, I have learned that is better to defend your position than to have to say I'm sorry.

I could not explain this to Hitman in private because you cannot reply to moderators before you have 1000 posts. Hitman, accept my apologies. I always reply to private messages in private, but in this case there was no way to do it.

To all my peers: If you feel that my posts have been offensive to you, there were no intentions to do so. It will not happen again.

Best of luck
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    I think I sent that PM. And you can reply to Moderators even if you're not a Member.

It's great that you want to help us by posting the latest stuff, but yesterday you started around 10 threads in the Hardware section. As slikrapid once already told you, you may want to "filter" those so that only the interesting ones remain.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2
    It is good that registration is open, i was registered here long time ago, but now i have one question.

How long does it usually take for people to get member status?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tranceguru View Post
    It is good that registration is open, i was registered here long time ago, but now i have one question.
    you mean you had an account on sb-i before?
    i don't know in this case which action is taken but its better to wait for a moderator reply or try pming one of them.

How long does it usually take for people to get member status?
    depends (and somehow isn't easy/fast to get):
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=16867

I am cheatos

Thanks

Depends on how active and contributive you are.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by cheatos View Post
    you mean you had an account on sb-i before?
    i don't know in this case which action is taken but its better to wait for a moderator reply or try pming one of them.
    Tell me the old account's name. If it's still in the database, I'll ban your new one and unlock/reset the old one's password as necessary. If it's been deleted, then I can't get it back - follow the steps to get the Member title in your new one.
    Thanks

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112