+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 107 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: A little tutorial on how to cheat on waffles

I have tons of questions :

1- what about the maximum upload speed limits that my ISP provides , let's say that the max is 100kb , can i fake upload with speed like 500kb then stop RM and then reopen it giving the fact that it is over the maximum my ISP provides with 400kb as long as this speed doesn't appear on the peerlist.

2-what about seed time , i don't understand it , let's say i'm gonna cheat waffles on 18GB pack, and the first thing i do is cheating with 500kb uploaded like 1GB and downloaded 500mb then stopped rm , reopened with 1 kb upload and my seed time is 35 minutes in my snatchlist , what if a mod checked my snatchlist at this critical moment where my seed time is too short for downloading , uploading this amount providing the fact of my ISP limits??

In short , how to increase my seed time to become like 3 days in my snatch list , then i can begin cheating using this method safely instead of cheating with such short seed time??

3-let's say i'm not satisfied with the amount of buffer i added to my account , for example: i faked 1GB upload and 500MB download so the amount added to my buffer is 500MB and i need more using the same torrent, How can i do it?

for example , after adding those lovely 500MB to my buffer , stopping RM and reopening it again with the real speed , what is the right time to reuse this method , when i should stop RM from using my real speed , after (WHAT) minutes from opening it to cover my fake upload speed??

thanks in advance , and i know that my questions might been answered but i got stuck at page 9 and couldn't read more!!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    When answering your questions, I'll be assuming we're talking about Waffles, and not other trackers.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyojojo65 View Post
    1- what about the maximum upload speed limits that my ISP provides , let's say that the max is 100kb , can i fake upload with speed like 500kb then stop RM and then reopen it giving the fact that it is over the maximum my ISP provides with 400kb as long as this speed doesn't appear on the peerlist.
    Stopping before the update makes sure you don't show up faking in the peerlist, yes. And the long-term seeding at the end ensures your snatchlist speeds decrease as well, although thanks to the 40000+ days glitch you don't have to seed if you don't want - your speeds will plummet to 0.00kB/s after having seeded for a few minutes.

2-what about seed time , i don't understand it , let's say i'm gonna cheat waffles on 18GB pack, and the first thing i do is cheating with 500kb uploaded like 1GB and downloaded 500mb then stopped rm , reopened with 1 kb upload and my seed time is 35 minutes in my snatchlist , what if a mod checked my snatchlist at this critical moment where my seed time is too short for downloading , uploading this amount providing the fact of my ISP limits??

In short , how to increase my seed time to become like 3 days in my snatch list , then i can begin cheating using this method safely instead of cheating with such short seed time??
    See above. You no longer have to care about seedtime in Waffles.

3-let's say i'm not satisfied with the amount of buffer i added to my account , for example: i faked 1GB upload and 500MB download so the amount added to my buffer is 500MB and i need more using the same torrent, How can i do it?
    You repeat the procedure. If you already have 100% of the torrent, fake the initial MB/s and stop when there are a few minutes left until the update. To avoid overfaking on a single torrent, use different, well-leeched ones - comic packs work wonders!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

OK, question 1 and 2 are clear now.

I have another questions:

1- what about other trackers like bitmetv , how to increase seed time before begining using this method?

2- can i fake one torrent in RM and in the same time download something else from the site using utorrent if the emulation the same , for example i'm now faking upload to torrent x and in the same time real downloading torrent z?

and what about the stop thing , if i stopped the torrent i'm faking and in the same time i'm downloading other torrents from the same site , should i stop them too?

3- the third answer i didn't get it, when should i repeat the procedure, after (WHAT) minutes from reopening RM using real speed?

1-open RM faking upload with high speeds.
    2-before the update 1-2 minutes hit stop.
    3-reopen using real speed.
    after that what is the appropriate time to close RM from using real speed and start repeating the procedure??

4-this question might be stupid but anyways, what if for some reason the computer shutdown or the electricity went off before stopping RM from using those high speeds??

would i be shown in the peerlist with those high speeds??

thanks in advance anon , but you know i must be sure before doing any stupid thing.
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 13.04.10 at 21:18.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    1. seed a lot and then do the faking (does BitMeTV have a snatchlist?). Note 1MB/s won't work there, you have to use lower speeds.

2. yes, just use the memory reader and never load the same torrent in both.

And no, you shouldn't.

3. you can do it right after stopping the torrent if you want.

4. no, you won't.
    Thanks

ok let me get this straight, how to gving the fact that i don't have the torrent to seed from , should i download the torrent then after real downloading start faking it , what if it is a bigh pack?

3- after stopping the torrent from using high speeds i can reuse RM using high upload speeds again?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyojojo65 View Post
    how to gving the fact that i don't have the torrent to seed from , should i download the torrent then after real downloading start faking it
    Yes, but don't do that on packs unless it's known to be fine on that particular tracker, which isn't the case on BitMeTV.

3- after stopping the torrent from using high speeds i can reuse RM using high upload speeds again?
    Yes, just don't fake a lot of traffic on the same torrent...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Is it a bad idea to use this method if I've already got a decent ratio on waffles?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltar600 View Post
    Is it a bad idea to use this method if I've already got a decent ratio on waffles?
    well, don't cheat if you don't have to unless you think of it as a sport
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Lol, guess I'm just getting greedy. Will wait till my ratio actually needs improving. I could always always use the site for what it's meant for I suppose. Downloading music
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss49
    ok, my last question.

as soon as the torrent reaches 100% download (in RM), RM automatically restarts the update timer. Is it sending an announce to the tracker?

For example: the timer is continually counting down, but if the torrent reaches 100% download completion and the timer is still at 15+ minutes, it seems to reset and start another 40 minute interval.

Do I let it run during this restart period down to 2-3 minutes or is my goal to try and stop RM as soon as the torrent hits 100%?
    Last edited by FraggleRock; 14.04.10 at 09:05.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    once it hits 100 it wil make an annouce even if previous announce was a few sec ago
    dont ban me just spank me
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by FraggleRock View Post
    ok, my last question.

as soon as the torrent reaches 100% download (in RM), RM automatically restarts the update timer. Is it sending an announce to the tracker?
    Yes, it's sending &event=completed to inform the tracker you've finished your download. You may want to stop and restart the RM after this happens if you don't want your traffic to appear in the peerlist.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss59
    So you should stop immediately once it hits 100% and restart RM right?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Yes... unless you have no problem with your traffic being shown in the peerlist, of course.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Ok, I'm slightly confused. You potentially need to stop and restart twice. Once 2-3 minutes before update and once more when the torrent reaches 100%.

If the torrent has reached 100% before 2-3 minutes left do I stop it straight away and then resume with 0 kb/s upload?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 107 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast