+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PirateFTP Selling Leech Slots For Scene Releases

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191

PirateFTP Selling Leech Slots For Scene Releases

Under normal circumstances we wouldn’t advocate for P2L (pay2leech) sites; everything you’ll ever need to download is freely available on torrent trackers. But if you have a little extra money to burn, or aren’t able to use the BitTorrent protocol - PirateFTP can be your alternative to getting the freshest 0sec scene releases. PirateFTP is a scene FTP dumpsite (think: "topsite") that sells unlimited access leech slots for about the same cost as a moderate seedbox.
    PirateFTP Selling Leech Slots For Scene Releases | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (02.06.09) , anonftw (01.06.09)

P2P Client
    vuze extreme mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss336
    I just want to say that this is/was an OVH hosted server that has been bogged down for quite some time. They also spammed a couple of my gmail accounts awhile back. If you wanna pay to play there a better offers out there IMHO. Honestly, you will get better speeds from trackers. No offense meant, this is just my analysis.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39498
    Under normal circumstances we wouldn't advocate for P2L
    Then they should have stopped there, instead of advertising a Pay2Leech site cashing on Scene releases you can download for free at trackers.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2069
    I had already payed a FTP access in the past, but it was cheaper. I remember it was 15$ for a whole month. 35$ is way too much I think, specially because what others said already, you can get the same stuff for free on trackers or on 1 click hosters. The only advantage is not having to seed I think, but I remember that sometimes the server was sluggish as hell, I guess the owner can get very greedy and sell too many accounts.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

checked their ftp, their 0day section is not updated and as written in the post also the speeds are not that good...

i get better speeds on torrents
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread