Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SceneAccess - SCC

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by SBcheater View Post
    I mean to ask leecher activity is less, crowded/pouplated torrents are less or seed/peer ratio is not stable enough to give you proper cover. as I myself have found perfect conditions on SCC for cheating. you can easily try with speeds ranging between 550KBps - 1Mpbs
    you can even go much higher but the torrents on the 'browse' page indeed are difficult because of the low leecher count except in the first few minutes.

anyway since the conditions are 'perfect' for you what torrents are you choosing to cheat on?
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    I never recommend particular torrents for cheating such as Packs, freeleech torrents an so on , I first study the conditions such as seed:peer ratio, swarm speeds, Average percentage completed and other similar factors before choosing a torrent and all this for sake of covertness. therefore I can not suggest you with a specific category of torrents as you have to found your self by studying on abovementioned figures before cheating.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Collector (07.02.10)

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    I never recommend particular torrents for cheating such as Packs, freeleech torrents an so on , I first study the conditions such as seed:peer ratio, swarm speeds, Average percentage completed and other similar factors before choosing a torrent and all this for sake of covertness. therefore I can not suggest you with a specific category of torrents as you have to found your self by studying on abovementioned figures before cheating.
    that's right and a good strategy - normally. but not on SCC.
    after about 3 minutes you won't have much seed/peer ratio or percentage completed or leechers. you don't even have time to 'study' these factors.

you're sure you're talking about SCC?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    Yes I am talking about SCC , I dont know about you or others but I am always successful in cheating with extreme mod every where this is perhaps due to I closely monitor my cheating process and having a pessimistic approach.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (23.10.10)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by VwTE1r View Post
    that's right and a good strategy - normally. but not on SCC.
    after about 3 minutes you won't have much seed/peer ratio or percentage completed or leechers. you don't even have time to 'study' these factors.
    That's better than on ScT, where you have to do it in about 10 seconds, right?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    That's better than on ScT, where you have to do it in about 10 seconds, right?
    sure but still can't be done as SBcheater described. they're not that slow. except for packs but only in the first two hours on large packs.
    that method is great no doubt and it's the way it should be done but you just gotta get a chance to do so.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    sure but still can't be done as SBcheater described.
    Alright If it can't be done in my way :) , what suggestion do you have for us, how you will do cheating on such harsh considerations where Leecher to seeder conversion is really swift ?

I always think pessimistically while cheating on any tracker, therefore I never recommend anyone about particular Torrent type,speeds, exact seed:peer ratio, swarm conditions and similar factors I suggest reading these figures before individually and picking the best torrent to cheat as trackers such as SCC, FTN, SCT, FSC are not that easy to get into trackers if you get out anyof these you require even more time then the time it took you to get into these trackers. that's why I always think pessimistic approach towards cheating and I am successful.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    of course, just wondered where you get the time to analyze and study on a site like SCC. your method is great and i'm using it myself on most trackers but doing it as you described is only possible on very few torrents on SCC.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    your method is great and i'm using it myself on most trackers but doing it as you described is only possible on very few torrents on SCC.
    Okay lets suppose I don't have any time to read all this crap that I mentioned above and my technique failed on SCC. and as far as time is concerned forget about it my clock has 5 extra hours in it ::tounge::

Could you please suggest me how should I cheat on SCC ? or cheating at SCC is impossible (which I will never believe until there's extreme mod is alive). What are the best condition on SCC to cheat , and what is considered as safe speed.?

I am just asking your expert opinion, and very curious to know how you cheat on SCC? without reading and analyzing the data first.
    Last edited by SBcheater; 15.11.09 at 08:58.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Okay lets suppose I don't have any time to read all this crap that I mentioned above and my techniqü failed on SCC. and as far as time is concerned forget about it my clock has 5 extra hours in it ::tounge::
    well, then tell me how to analyze the swarm speed and all that when after the first update on the peerlist almost all leechers have become seeders?
    sure, anon is right it's not as fast as on ScT but not much slower either.

Could you please suggest me how should I cheat on SCC ? or cheating at SCC is impossible
    of course not and i never said that.

I am just asking your expert opinion, and very curious to know how you cheat on SCC? without reading and analyzing the data first.
    never said i'm an expert on SCC and i never said i'd do it without analyzing first either.

anyway your method is one of the best no doubt. my fav, too. it's just that you can't do it on SCC very often except on packs. fresh packs.
    maybe there're one or two torrents each month that are able to hold a few leechers for longer than 2 minutes. then of course it's perfect. but i really wouldn't speak of 'perfect' cheating conditions there.
    Thanks

We are changing our mysql database structure to fit our surprise for next month, thus, the site will work slower in the next hour or 2. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    SCC v2

I am cheatos

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss60
    Having a very hard time on SCC. I got my invite thorough another site, so cheating seems to be tricky :(
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    There are issues with linking accounts when you get an invite via another site, but SCC is easy to cheat on.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss60
    ^^ Everyone there seems to have gbit seedboxes! Even the freeleech sections there have almost
    no leechers.

My new plan is to jump on new freeleech torrents by using IRC scripts and Extreme Mod. This should
    help in building a buffer.

On second thought, I am very happy with TL. So I am confused what to do with SCC account :(
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu View Post
    My new plan is to jump on new freeleech torrents by using IRC scripts and Extreme Mod. This should
    help in building a buffer.
    I used the Waffles method on torrents with some leechers with 1MB/s speeds and it worked fine. It'd even appear you don't even need to seed after you stop.

On second thought, I am very happy with TL. So I am confused what to do with SCC account :(
    Well, with so many seedboxes, on SCC you can hit & run without feeling bad...
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast