+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TheVault.bz

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by Forseti9 View Post
    NoteToMyself (and anyone else who doesn't already have elbitz acc): elbitz registration is open. Register an acc and search forums for elbitz cheating.
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...?threadid=9786
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

OblivionKing (15.06.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15

Thx.

I was feeling ecstatic as soon as i entered their torrents section and browsed through some titles. Amazing.

But nothing can beat the feeling of browsing through TheVault. The info in there is worth millions, and if successfully employed, it can earn you millions.

---------- Post added at 13:16 ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 22:49 ----------

Just two more questions... is it possible, and how long approximately would it take to achieve higher statuses on theVault using AzureusExtreme? I've noticed that the best torrents are not downloadable by 'users of my class', like theVault's system would say.

Also, they have very active forums. Is it smart to participate there if you're cheating? Maybe some mod could investigate your profile and ban you.

Thanks.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent / Azureus / kTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss531
    To become a power user at TheVault, your account needs to be 4 weeks old, and have 25gB uploaded on it, with a minimum ratio of 1.05. Just hang in there, and keep logging in and checking the number of leechers and seeders of torrent. Watch out for pack torrents though, as they may have partial seeders.

The second question you pose is dependant on the site; some sites keep permanent snatchlists, whilst TheVault doesn't seem to do so. Just keep your ratio believable; between 1 and 2 to draw minimal attention. SOme staff at other sites like to spy on their users a lot; What.CD come to mind. If a Mod asks you why you use Azureus, just reply with "I use it on my Linux computer" or "It has more features that I prefer". How prominent a member you want to be is again up to you; generally I would avoid mixing with members on a site if I cheat, as it draws attention to me, but like I said, a snatchlist doesn't seemt to be kept.
    Last edited by splicer; 16.06.09 at 14:00.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

OblivionKing (16.06.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Ok, thanks for the tips.
    TheVault account is very valuable to me, and i don't want to lose it. I'm thinking about downloading http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=11976 . I'm not sure if this beta version is a good choice, and i would like to hear what version are you people using successfully on thevault.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Ok, thanks for the tips.
    TheVault account is very valuable to me, and i don't want to lose it. I'm thinking about downloading http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=11976 . I'm not sure if this beta version is a good choice, and i would like to hear what version are you people using successfully on thevault.
    If you know how to handle a dupe, create one and test mods on it.

Also, all Extreme Mod versions are based on CVS cores. That isn't an issue.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

OblivionKing (16.06.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Having multiple accounts on theVault is a good idea, but, according to their writings, hardly achievable. How should i approach that, my current idea is:
    1. Clear all cookies, history, cache and other related files accessible to them.
    2. A) Find a proxy, and connect all the time using just that specific proxy?
    2. B) Or take advantage of my dynamic IP (although i don't think it's very good idea, as the IP range is limited, and they could easily block my entire range of possible IPs attainable, or, if they get really mad, they could disable access for my whole country. I've heard that it happens often to the eastern guys).

Btw, is this a good vuze extreme config? =>

And sorry for all those questions. I must get this thing working.

---------- Post added at 18:44 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Edit: Before someone asks, yes, i've read the descriptions of each of these options. I just need a configuration that works 100% (if correctly employed, of course) on theVault.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Yes, they'll of course always say it's not a good idea. TheVault seems to block proxies. Better clear all your traces (or use a different browser) and change your IP before logging in to the second account, and you should be fine. Also, don't run torrents from both at the same time. I think The* trackers do ban whole IP ranges, though.

According what splicer said, your settings look fine. I haven't used the Azureus Hack at TV yet, so I can't give more info. But you may want to untick "add your real uploaded amount...", as it can make you overfake.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

OblivionKing (16.06.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    I might use google chrome in incognito mode, too. After i reset my IP, of course.
    Btw, i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. This guy is having some columns in the vuze window that i don't have, such as Fake ratio, Fake UL, Fake ...
    (I have enabled the advanced mode, and have set all my views to advanced)

I have installed just the one-click version from here. If i understood the guy correctly, i don't need to install the basic vuze client before this. (Or i should do it?).
    Last edited by OblivionKing; 16.06.09 at 19:02.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss171
    @Forseti, your setting is good. You may want to tick 'Use the swarm's average speed as fake upload speed' for the only reason, it should not happen that there are partial seeders, and the swarm speed is 0 and you are still cheating. However, your 10% seed/peer ratio will actually take care of that, the moment you are connected to less people, uploading will halt. And as anon has suggested, it's better to untick the add fake uploaded amount. Maybe for this site, dont upload, just cheat
    These settings are quite OK, continue with that, you should have no problem
    Last edited by classyboy; 16.06.09 at 19:05.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

OblivionKing (16.06.09)

P2P Client
    Bash shell
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss462
    Can you use one of uTorrent's stealthy MODs to download on thevault and theplace?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Btw, i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. This guy is having some columns in the vuze window that i don't have, such as Fake ratio, Fake UL, Fake ...
    (I have enabled the advanced mode, and have set all my views to advanced)
    You have to add those columns yourself.

I have installed just the one-click version from here. If i understood the guy correctly, i don't need to install the basic vuze client before this. (Or i should do it?).
    Yes, you shouldn't need to do so since all JARs are wrapped into the EXE.

Quote Originally Posted by classyboy View Post
    @Forseti, your setting is good. You may want to tick 'Use the swarm's average speed as fake upload speed' for the only reason, it should not happen that there are partial seeders, and the swarm speed is 0 and you are still cheating.
    Yes, but in that case the swarm speed (0kB/s) will only be used as a minimum. Using "stop increasing the fake upload..." and not sleeping while using leecher mods are indeed better.

B19 has an option to "stop faking when swarm speed is zero", but it's Members-only.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy View Post
    Can you use one of uTorrent's stealthy MODs to download on thevault and theplace?
    Try it yourself, they're both open.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

OblivionKing (16.06.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Thanks, anon and classyboy.
    I have managed to open another account, and i wasn't instabanned... for now. I'm using it to test my settings, but if you guys say they're ok, i guess they will work without any problems... as long as i pay attention to where and how i'm cheating.

---------- Post added at 23:38 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

Well, everything is working ok. I've tried Vuze extreme at salad, biztorrents, thebox, thevault, and some other trackers, and i wasn't instabanned at none of them.

Right now, i'm having trouble pumping up my ratio... most often, there are at least 5-6 times as many seeders as there are peers. It seems to me that the best method would be to upload my own torrent, but i don't wanna fake uploading my own torrent. But i guess this cheat thing can be disabled for each torrent individually, i think i saw this feature somewhere.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    It seems to me that the best method would be to upload my own torrent, but i don't wanna fake uploading my own torrent.
    Apart from that, guess what will happen when you report upload but no one can download from you.

But i guess this cheat thing can be disabled for each torrent individually, i think i saw this feature somewhere.
    Yes, double-click a torrent, go to the SB-I Hack Fake tab, and untick "fake report to tracker systems".
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

OblivionKing (16.06.09)

P2P Client
    Bash shell
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss462
    Could you please explain to me the story with the exclusive torrents they get from their group-buys?

Do they become available after some time, or is it based on user class, or do they invite you, or only the people that paid in the group-buys have access to them or what?

If this sounds too n00b, thank you
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent / Azureus / kTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss531
    Group buy torrents can be exclusive to certain members, as in, those who have contributed money, rather than only for power users. Then after a certain amount of time they are made public to power users +.
    Last edited by splicer; 17.06.09 at 16:15.
    Thanks

23. Who Said Thanks:

SomeGuy (17.06.09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast