eMule 0.49c SBI Leecher v1.9

Printable View

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
  • 31.03.09, 04:23
    xixifrank
    I have seen "hide files" feature in ZZ-R before,is this "Hidden"the same as that?
    And I dont catch its usage too much..what's the benefit?
  • 31.03.09, 09:54
    yoco
    Can I copy or previous version?
  • 31.03.09, 11:23
    Flip-Mode
    Thanks, we are having some problems here connecting to servers and it seems to be nation wide and its all the emule clients, modded and unmodded.
  • 31.03.09, 12:00
    Butcho
    The hide emule feature is not for hiding files.
    You can completely hide the emule symbol from tray with this function.

Normal you could copy the mod over your old sbi leecher version but a clean install would be better.

All server in this server.met file should work for german users, but it could be that you need other addresses if you come from a other country. Perhaps anon can send you his server file...
  • 31.03.09, 12:08
    yoco
    How many servers is ok to connect?
  • 31.03.09, 12:11
    Flip-Mode
    I started a thread describing the situation in detail here any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote:

All server in this server.met file should work for german users, but it could be that you need other addresses if you come from a other country. Perhaps anon can send you his server file...
    Don't know if it would work but who is "anon" and how do I get in touch with him? :wink:
  • 31.03.09, 12:14
    yoco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Flip-Mode View Post
    Don't know if it would work but who is "anon" and how do I get in touch with him? :wink:

Don't worry, he'll get in touch with you :top::tongue:
  • 31.03.09, 13:11
    gclzfgc
    Can i copy all my old configuration files from the previus version?
  • 31.03.09, 13:48
    rom08
    Yes it work for me
  • 31.03.09, 15:32
    xixifrank
    @yoco&Flip-Mode:

these are the servers you can use

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5827/yoco.png

Anyway,dont worry. these servers are from:
    http://upd.emule-security.net/server.met

since this site has some spy servers,I have used IpFilter and deleted some no-working servers.
    So..the servers in the pic are survivors or you can call them elites:klatsch_3:

enjoy it~

@Flip-Mode:
    anon is a moderator here .
    Dont worry,you just leave your message and he will certainly reply.
    Remember,no PM,it'll be ignored..
    or you can ask him for contact ,like MSN and stuff
  • 31.03.09, 17:32
    hawkmoon
    looks greats i have some problems with server connections too
  • 31.03.09, 18:17
    Flip-Mode
    Quote:

Originally Posted by xixifrank View Post
    @yoco&Flip-Mode:

these are the servers you can use

Anyway,dont worry. these servers are from:
    http://upd.emule-security.net/server.met

since this site has some spy servers,I have used IpFilter and deleted some no-working servers.
    So..the servers in the pic are survivors or you can call them elites:klatsch_3:

enjoy it~

@Flip-Mode:
    anon is a moderator here .
    Dont worry,you just leave your message and he will certainly reply.
    Remember,no PM,it'll be ignored..
    or you can ask him for contact ,like MSN and stuff

Thanks but still no go :(
    I added the servers manually from the screenshot and I can only connect to 211.191.177.215 and 61.130.111.15

I'm sure this is not mod related so I don't know if we should keep this discussion here or move it elsewhere.
  • 31.03.09, 19:27
    Butcho
    Yes i know this crazy problem. Server.met files from users of other countries don't work on my system too. I think the most servers block some countries (ip ranges).
    You could activate the both "update serverlist when..." options in the server preferences that you find some working ones. But take care because on that way you get fake servers too...
  • 31.03.09, 22:26
    anon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by xixifrank View Post
    I have seen "hide files" feature in ZZ-R before,is this "Hidden"the same as that?

If you're talking about the "upload rule/queue rule per file" feature, it lets you control which files you can queue or upload in an individual basis, so that you can queue and/or upload some, but not others.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    How many servers is ok to connect?

More servers = more overhead. 2-3 should be enough to get more sources.

In theory the number of servers you can connect to is infinite, but this will kill your connection.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flip-Mode View Post

anon -> me

Unfortunately my Internet connection isn't working at home, and my ISP says that's how it'll stay until friday.

But if after adding all of xixifrank's servers to your eMule you can only connect to two of them, either they're blocking your country, or reversed. In this case, I think buying a "torrent proxy" or VPN service would be the only real solution.
  • Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
    Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast