PDA

View Full Version : Banned so many times...

Pages : [1] 2

SBfreak
25.03.09, 12:51
I started this thread because I thought it would be fun to share the site where you got most of the bans and why.
I'll start:tongue:
The site where I got most bans( 6 ) is IPT:baeh::
First 3 times because I never heard of SB-I and was using Ratio Faker(the old one not the GT clone)
4.Found out about SB-I but couldn't handle the memory reader.
5.Tested Ratio Faker on it with [set my upload x times my download]
6.Uploaded to a torrent with 0 leechers.

kazuya
25.03.09, 13:00
Only thing that happened to me was that on one tracker my account was disabled because of inactivity:tongue:

Terminator
25.03.09, 13:09
I also banned at IPT using PMR, and flashed 110 GB data in two intervals, the torrent i selected had many S & L ...but got banned after two days.

Other one was extremebits and metal iplay , where i pumped 30GB data on good torrent using same PMR.

Also got banned at avchdbits.net, where i used mRatio at very high speed. 10240kb/s.

---------- Post added at 17:09 ---------- Previous post was at 17:07 ----------

hey kazuya
can you share the procedure and experience , which you are using and not banned so far.

splicer
25.03.09, 13:18
Um, all of these I was banned at once.
TheBox; I was a n00b
What.CD; I was a n00b
Nordic-T; inactivity
ExtremeBits; Didn't use memory reader

anonftw
25.03.09, 13:24
What.cd - banned for being too greedy/n00bish Ratiofaker
itune.ro - being a stupid n00b Ratiofaker

and that is it ! I have been lucky I guess !? I'm still on IPtorrents (Original account)

kazuya
25.03.09, 13:29
hey kazuya
can you share the procedure and experience , which you are using and not banned so far.

well that all was explained often before,read my posts. i see you all use high speeds and flash much GB, normal that you will get caught.and best settings and tool to fake is also many times explained.problem with many of you that you just upload data that you actually don't need,why the heck you need big ratios.its only important that ratio is positive

anonftw
25.03.09, 13:35
I think alot of people get greedy and want get poweruser status fast. I used to think that way, but quickly realized if you do it slow, they most likely won't even notice you. I pump out small amounts slowly over a long time with the vuze mod and have had no problems since. I even sit in the IRC channels and talk to the mods/admins while I do it. I'm just another user !?

cilalex
25.03.09, 13:37
IPT - used RM 1.7.1 without memory reader xD

shoulder
25.03.09, 14:27
I was banned on the following sites because of cheating. :tongue:

TH 2x
BCG
revTT
BMTV 3x
KG
TheBox

Grambo
25.03.09, 16:20
Not banned so far. :smile:

Terminator
25.03.09, 16:50
Not banned so far. :smile:

doing real up/down..lol

Aurion
25.03.09, 17:05
banned on :

BMTV 2x(using proxy)
BitMe 1x (using proxy)
TT (inactivity)
What.cd (cheating)

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.03.09, 18:12
Banned ON :

1 x Iplay = Double Account + Argued with Admins :rolleyes:
3 x RevTT = 1 time ask for speedtest :stupid:, ( i have sended a fake one :eek13:) 2 time for Double Account (because i have changed my isp and i have static ip now) and maybe some fake.
1 x BitSpyder = i have used PRM => added 10GB
1 x Bit-HDTV using PRM
1 x TorrentVault using PRM (added around 2TB :biggrin:)
2 x TorrentBytes Cheating with high speeds and PRM
2 x waffles = cheating,trading bla..bla..bla...
1 x BCG = cheating
1 x SCL = cheating
1 x HDbits.ro cheating (banned after 2 mounth)
1 x FunFIle Double ACC i think
6 x TheBox ( i have just tryed their famous scripts)
8 x What.CD = all staff....cheating..tradeing....argueing..bla...bla ..bla...

i was a bad boy ..and still i'm ..bad luck for admins on this time :tongue:

SBfreak
25.03.09, 18:27
WTF..banned again on IPT...first torrent downloaded..uploaded with like 30kb/s on my first torrent with RM/memory reader.This is my last account there I will no longer search for invites:mad2:

splicer
25.03.09, 18:59
This is my last account there I will no longer search for invites:mad2:
There are better sites out there IMO.

Aurion
25.03.09, 19:06
Well,IPT is one of the best 0day general trackers around (way too under-rated) but it's not that they detected you what makes it silly,it's the way you use tools man,no offense but you seem to have zero experience with fakers,so here's my advice,just pick the right torrent using the correct tool & always remember that they roam forums like us,so they're probably aware of SB-I,that's why you need to read new topics about wither a certain tool got leaked on a tracker so you won't do anything wrong.

abookhalil
25.03.09, 19:09
ipt 1x ( Using PMR fake 3GB got ban after 1 min ):biggrin:
Revt 1x ( Forget To close mratio2.1.5 Fake 50GB in 1 h ):eek3:
Waff 1x ( idont know why? my friend gave me his acc after changing pass and mail Got ban ):mad2:
bit-hdtv 1x ( idont remember )
====
C-zone 1x ( my first time to use any faking tool ):smile:
thebox.bz 1x ( the same thing ):cool2:

Aurion
25.03.09, 19:12
I don't recommend using PMR any more,I mean every damn child knows about this faker as we speak,so why sticking to an old crappy tool while there are way way much better ones to play with! :biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.03.09, 19:33
On IPT i use only a moded client like ...utorrent..or the new BitComet..you will not make a great buffer but you will manage a 2-3 ratio if you stay a lil'bit on seed.

SBfreak
25.03.09, 21:02
but you seem to have zero experience with fakers
What's wrong on uploading with 30kb/s on a torrent with 10 leechers???(with RM,memory reader)

anon
25.03.09, 21:05
Well,IPT is one of the best 0day general trackers around (way too under-rated) but it's not that they detected you what makes it silly,it's the way you use tools man,no offense but you seem to have zero experience with fakers

I wouldn't say that if I were you. The tracker only gets the announce, that's what matters, and if you use the RM with a well-coded (and in this case, IPT-specific) .client file, it is sent correctly. As with the Azureus Hack, in that case it's your settings that can get you detected. The IPT staff somehow picked up SBfreak's fake upload, but in my opinion it'd have been the same if he had used another mod or tool.

I don't recommend using PMR any more,I mean every damn child knows about this faker as we speak,so why sticking to an old crappy tool while there are way way much better ones to play with! :biggrin:

Because if the tracker can't detect it, flashing upload with a 700KB tool is more practical than staring Azureus. :tongue:

@Topic:

Banned at Torrential for using Torrent Ratio (a PMR-like tool) - my very first ban :biggrin:
My first TL account died because of inactivity :frown:
Banned at Pretome for trying the PMR
Banned at HD-Bits.ro for not moving 10GB/mo. through my account
Banned at IPT for using the PMR, flashing it with the RM and ghostleeching :eek:

Tinkle
27.03.09, 03:48
Banned ON :

1 x Iplay = Double Account + Argued with Admins :rolleyes:
3 x RevTT = 1 time ask for speedtest :stupid:, ( i have sended a fake one :eek13:) 2 time for Double Account (because i have changed my isp and i have static ip now) and maybe some fake.
1 x BitSpyder = i have used PRM => added 10GB
1 x Bit-HDTV using PRM
2 x waffles = cheating,trading bla..bla..bla...
1 x BCG = cheating
1 x SCL = cheating
1 x HDbits.ro cheating (banned after 2 mounth)
8 x What.CD = all staff....cheating..tradeing....argueing..bla...bla ..bla...

i was a bad boy ..and still i'm ..bad luck for admins on this time :tongue:

with that history hahahaa u are like a nightmare for the mods and admins
lol :top:

got banned at
thevault only
planning to cheat at BH so results will be released soon hehehehe whether i am banned or not

CindyVer
27.03.09, 10:03
Funny to see al these people being banned all over the place for cheating :)

I guess all in all there are just a few reasons for these people getting banned:
- Greed .. using up-speeds that are totally unrealistic and the need to create huge buffers they will probably never use.
- Inexperience ... jumping on the wrong kind of torrents, using the wrong settings.
- Not using the proper tools.

When using the proper tools, being experienced (knowing what torrents to pick) and not being greedy the chances of getting caught are virtually non-existent.
The only case where you could get banned is when a tracker staff-member checks you out manually in the tracker logs, but even than on most trackers that chance is very slim.

---------- Post added at 10:03 ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 ----------

TT (inactivity)

Must have been another account than, since your current account still seems alive and kicking :klatsch_3:

shoulder
27.03.09, 15:08
A very good point you got there. :top:

Well, I guess for me it was both, first and second that got me banned.

There's always a first time you try to cheat on a tracker.
And you can't compare every tracker to another, for example a music tracker isn't the same to cheat on than a general one.

And well, I wouldn't say greedy but it goes to that direction.
I sometimes try to find the "limit of the possible", but for different reasons, one of it is to give our members here support. :wink2:

schizodep
28.03.09, 14:59
ipt - x2 - faking with rm , utorrent client file and mem reader!
bitme - x1 - ip change i suppose
bcg - x1 - tried to change mail - dont rememer exact
scc - x2 - faking with rm
nordic-t - x1 - large upload on first day
what.cd - x2 - f@@king what invite policy
sdbits - x1 - donno the reason
hdbits - x1 - do as above
scl - x1 - cheating i suppose
elektronik - x1 - inactivity
kg - x1 - accidental typo in rm - huge upload

:klatsch_3::top::klatsch_3:

labrat
28.03.09, 16:47
once banned from scc for ghostleeching

:blushes:

kazuya
30.03.09, 11:41
RevTT-account disabled,in fact all invite tree, because of an idiot that had double account and invite trade

damn my first failure:frown:

gonzo
30.03.09, 22:07
why did you cheat on IPT??? It's so easy to seed there, and you go and cheat. was it for fun?

Fingertip
30.03.09, 23:33
why did you cheat on IPT??? It's so easy to seed there, and you go and cheat. was it for fun?

I know the guy's banned so this is kind of a moot point, but it never ceases to amaze me how people can be so dense as to not pay any attention to what kind of site they're posting on. It's mind numbing to think that this guy was such a moron as to think that his "cheaters are bad" nonsense would fly here.

This is why I don't believe in God. It's also why we can't have nice things.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
31.03.09, 00:00

:rolleyes: Tracker Admin Style of handling/manipulation

MosDef
02.04.09, 23:30
BitmeTV - 4x
Oink - 2x
RevTT - 1x

Tarantino
03.04.09, 02:37
What.cd x 1 [memory reader]
IPT X 1 ??? ^_^
atomico-torrent x 1 Cheating

:wink2:

zatoicchi
03.04.09, 03:29
waffles- 6x
what.cd - 1x
ADC-5x nrpg flash uploads with huge numbers
bithq- 1x
bitme- 2x used Rm
hdbits.org-1x
ipt- 2x nrpg flash upload,tried again:biggrin:
bcg- 1x cant remember passwords..so gave up..
ST-1x nrpg flash upload
MV- 1x used Rm
bitgamer-3x tried flash upload
Sharereactor-2x flash upload
THC-1x Utmod multi 100x, grab the torrent by mistake with 1 seeder 0 leecher :redface:
DH-1x very high amount of flash upload
Ilovetorrents- new account flash upload
elbitz- 1tb flash upload

StealthLeecher
04.04.09, 17:16
1x waffles - NRPG ratiomaster//Instant Ban - It seems you are cheating
1x What.cd - i was uploading at 800-900 GB/s ,lol
1x BCG messed with Staff
1xIptorrents - Flash uploaded 2 TB's
Bitgamer - Flash uploaded - 300 TB:tongue:
Bitme - uploaded NRPG ratio master :tongue:

Mihai
04.04.09, 17:26
Extremeshare-added 40 gb at a movie of obly 400 mb:tongue:
Torrentbytes-uploading at very high speeds(10-15 mb)
Thepiratebay-added 2 tB
I was a nood then :redface:

anon
04.04.09, 18:18
Thepiratebay-added 2 tB

And I thought public trackers didn't care about cheating. :biggrin:

abc3321
05.04.09, 05:50
thebox.bz (cheated with rm, instant ban after 1 min, the first time i used a faking tool)

bitme (cheated with rf, config report my upload as 2.123 times of my download, account disabled after 24 hours. ) careful on this one.

anon
05.04.09, 18:07
I think TheBox uses a custom port -> :Port problem in the RM.

And it's no wonder you got banned at BitMe, with a fake upload that's 2x your download and doesn't care if there are no leechers.

SBfreak
05.04.09, 19:13
+1 x what.cd banned:tongue:.I put the wrong value in:biggrin:..was uploading with like 1 Mb:rolleyes2:

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:50 ----------

What the hell immediately after getting banned on what.cd my IP was banned on TL!! even though I haven't faked there for like 3 weeks:confused2:

shoulder
05.04.09, 19:17
What is connected to some other sites, which can cause a global ban.

That's the deal. :frown:

kazuya
05.04.09, 19:52
What is connected to some other sites, which can cause a global ban.

That's the deal.

But if you on other tracker have other username,pass and email they can't find you right?

anon
05.04.09, 19:52
While those are good security measures, they still can if you use the same IP.

kazuya
05.04.09, 19:57
But IP changes every time i start modem-router, so am i safe?

anon
05.04.09, 19:59
It depends. For example, say you used IP 1.1.1.1 to access tracker A and tracker B. Even if you change it, tracker A's admins can still ask tracker B's if 1.1.1.1 has logged in recently, and you know what comes next...

But if you use IP 1.1.1.1, log in to tracker A, log out, change your IP to 2.2.2.2 and then log in to tracker B, they can't find you.

SBfreak
05.04.09, 20:07
Can someone please pm me with a tutorial on how to get pass the "Your Ip is banned" on TL?? I have a router.I googled it but I couldn't find anything usefull.

anon
05.04.09, 20:08
You can use a Web proxy to browse the tracker (there's a huge list in our C,I&N section), and the semi-anonymous torrenting method in my sig to announce.

But be careful, I haven't tested it at TL and if they find out you're using a proxy they'll most likely ban you.

kazuya
05.04.09, 21:12
But is there some time that needs to pass(days,weeks,months..) and the tracker forgets about your banned IP?If yes about how many?

anon
05.04.09, 21:13
There's no real way to know. Tracker admins may clean up the banlist from time to time, but if your IP is banned, prepare for it to stay like that for some time.

If the tracker blocks your whole country the ban will most likely never lifted.

hypno01
06.04.09, 00:24
what.cd(cheating)
bitmetv (cause i give invite to somoen who use proxy)

Tinkle
07.04.09, 20:02
if i am not wrong i dont think one needs to wory about ip ban in TL
they clean ips once a month so i think ip ban is generally removed after a month or so
but still its just a belief there is no such gurantee that it will be removed

StealthLeecher
13.04.09, 23:38
BitmeTV(cheating:mad2:)
i was cheating at low speeds with shumod

SBfreak
14.04.09, 00:11
Wow now I am IP unbanned with TL.So it's true they clear the Ip list every month:biggrin:

abookhalil
14.04.09, 00:21
do u have dynamic or static ip ...??

Tinkle
14.04.09, 04:24
Wow now I am IP unbanned with TL.So it's true they clear the Ip list every month:biggrin:
my friend the only sites that doesnt clean ip ban are bitme bitmetv CN iTS GFT as such
remanining mostly do it
:biggrin:

ToadVine
14.04.09, 07:48
I got banned from BMTV once because I accidentally messed my settings up....

And places like Funfile and PreToMe for arguing with staff or telling dead baby jokes.....

DON'T CHEAT AND YOU WON'T GET BANNED!!!!

Cheat smart ....slow and steady...never over 60KB/s and it's not really cheating...!!!!LOL

CindyVer
14.04.09, 08:27
my friend the only sites that doesnt clean ip ban are bitme bitmetv CN iTS GFT as such
remanining mostly do it

Bitmetv does clean banned ip's. Maybe it takes some time (even years) but they do.:wink2:

anonftw
14.04.09, 09:23
remanining mostly do it

What about WhatCD. I have been banned there for a bit and am afraid to get an invite to avoid embarrassment ?

Does anyone have any info on What ?

PS - I am unforturnatetly stuck with this IP for a while. Only options are a VPN or Proxy for a new one and I can't currently afford a good one ATM.

Any experiences with the clearing of disabled accounts ? I am not IP blocked (no error 403 at login) but I'm sure they have my IP somewhere.

splicer
14.04.09, 14:51
Mmmm, ask your ISP to change your IP? If they are kind they will. I personally believe that What.CD take note of router/modem Mac addresses, not IPs.

SBfreak
14.04.09, 14:56
do u have dynamic or static ip ...??
dynamic but my router that was banned

I personally believe that What.CD take note of router/modem Mac addresses, not IPs.
Yep 90% correct(they take IPs too).And they send it to other torrent trackers too:frown:

stripperu
15.04.09, 13:33
just on IPT , and i dont know why :(

rajdeep
15.04.09, 19:46
I am Banned from IPTorrents also using latest Ratio Faker 9.10 :(

Terminator
15.04.09, 20:38
bad week for me lost two accounts so far

bmtv = for using mRatio there
PTP = They lost there database having my account . lost 240gb, 22000 points and account too.

Aurion
16.04.09, 00:13
BMTV is known for banning users after close investigation,I got my first account banned too when I started using Shu hack since I didn't know that every new user is set on a watch time extended for as long as 45 days,after that you're treated with more respect as a "getting older" account which earns more privileges thru time,so don't be sad,you just accumulate more experience knowing how to deal with several trackers & their staff.

Terminator
16.04.09, 03:12
hey Aurion , how did you signup at bmtv again,using proxy.?...i think they not allowing proxy should be used.

anon
16.04.09, 17:44
i think they not allowing proxy should be used.

They ban all proxies and anonymizers indeed.

Terminator
16.04.09, 18:15
then how peps recreating there accounts once banned...?

anon
16.04.09, 18:17
For a "normal" ban, clearing your cookies, changing your IP and getting an invite should be enough.

For a country ban it's the same, but instead of changing your IP you should find a proxy that isn't banned (rare) or buy a VPN service.

StealthLeecher
18.04.09, 04:24
Banned from iptorrent for flashing PB's:tongue:

nishant
20.04.09, 10:45
Does anyone know how to use a proxy with mratio, or is that impossible? I have all the browser proxies I need. (They're type anonymous I believe).

MiCRON
20.04.09, 11:12
mRatio doesn't have a proxy support. :)

Tarantino
22.04.09, 00:58
Banned from Waffles.FM ... but I was not cheating in that moment

Use NRPG Ratio Master uTorrent 1.8.2

anon
22.04.09, 00:59
Did you use the memory reader?

Se7Ven
22.04.09, 01:13
i was only Banned because inaktivity i forget to use:biggrin:

Tarantino
22.04.09, 01:19
Did you use the memory reader?

process ok

1 weeks was not cheating

i was only Banned because inaktivity i forget to use

No :tongue:

darkside
22.04.09, 01:21
I m also ban from ptp coz of their data loss past days

Dynamic
22.04.09, 01:38
I was banned on an open tracker...lol! Was flashing with PMR

Anyways, this was my very first ban and I feel all rejected! I have feel bad. :frown:

I guess I need to get banned at other places to get more "experience"

:wink2:

anon
22.04.09, 01:40
Anyways, this was my very first ban and I feel all rejected! I have feel bad. :frown:

Don't worry... it isn't bad to get banned when you're starting, it happens to everyone. It is learning which mistake got you banned and how to avoid it in the future that matters. :smile:

StealthLeecher
22.04.09, 01:52
banned from Blackcats for messing,spaming the MOD:tongue:
But i have dupe account there:tongue:

anonftw
22.04.09, 03:22
I've had a really bad week. So, I was downloading from RevTT and my powers supply freaked out and killed my motherboard and/or CPU. I was really freaking out and wasn't thinking clearly, but I didn't want a "hit and run." So, I went to our living room PC and all I had available that would work quickly NRPG Ratiomaster with the Utorrent memory reader. Anyway, I didn't know how much I had already uploaded, but my 20+ gig download had finished with the Vuze mod with no emulation uploading at the usual 100-150K. I flashed about 20+gigs for good measure and left it. I don't know when they got me, but when I was checking my accounts, I found that now I'm 403 IP banned from the site. Anyway, it just goes to show, don't make hasty decisions. Although, emotions can certainly cloud judgement. Anyway, when I get a new IP, I will show them. LOLz

Samanoske
22.04.09, 08:45
From what I can tell IPT seems to be the most vigilant site for cheaters. Haven't got banned just yet, fortunately for me...

Aurion
22.04.09, 18:10
@supercheater,Dynamic,anon: guys,I really f*cking love this spirit,the spirit of acquiring knowledge to be invincible cheaters,you stumble by a rock,but don't walk over it again,this is proud feeling action :klatsch_3:

nishant
23.04.09, 03:05
Banned from what.cd for making a stupid, idiotic mistake. Faze was working perfectly, I had a great ratio, but I was running out of bandwidth with comcast, I downloaded too many HD movies I guess.

But in the words of the terminator, "I'll be back"

hojotrance
23.04.09, 07:53
i was banned from BitmeTV about 3 years ago and 2 years ago from ScT.. both for inactivity :smile: i was in the army then.. it didn't matter then but now i would kill to get my accounts back :biggrin:

anon
23.04.09, 17:57
Banned from what.cd for making a stupid, idiotic mistake. Faze was working perfectly, I had a great ratio, but I was running out of bandwidth with comcast, I downloaded too many HD movies I guess.

So what caused the ban? You ran out of upload bandwidth and therefore couldn't multiply it with Faze anymore? :confused:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.04.09, 18:53
Hmm..let's add something to

I have been instant banned on waffles because i have used RatioMaster with memory reader and chosed the Utorrent memory reader and Vuze emulation client :biggrin::stupid:

Mihai
23.04.09, 19:17
Hmm..let's add something to

I have been instant banned on waffles because i have used RatioMaster with memory reader and chosed the Utorrent memory reader and Vuze emulation client :biggrin::stupid:

With ratiomaster and memory reader?? But why??How??

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.04.09, 19:31
With ratiomaster and memory reader?? But why??How??

Because i have used utorrent memory reader on a vuze fake client .
My fault , I was not careful,I have fight with my girlfriend at the same time :biggrin:

anon
23.04.09, 19:55
How??

That way his peer_id would look like:

-AZ4200-%2fnM%5c%10x%8d%a7Me

Apart from missing two bytes, it's then obvious that he's spoofing.

nishant
23.04.09, 21:31
So what caused the ban? You ran out of upload bandwidth and therefore couldn't multiply it with Faze anymore? :confused:

comcast has a 250gb/month bandwidth cap. if you break it they disable your service for 3 days, then for a year. I got a 3 day disablement a couple of months ago.

anon
23.04.09, 21:38
comcast has a 250gb/month bandwidth cap. if you break it they disable your service for 3 days, then for a year.

I see... :frown:

Perhaps your best bet would be to use the Extreme mod with no upload and Speed mode++ enabled, and spoof BitTornado from now on. This way you won't use up your monthly bandwidth.

Tarantino
24.04.09, 02:11
What.cd Bans new acount

Maximum speed 50/60 kb

Reader memory ok

Time : 2.45 556 MB

Ratio: 1.55

:confused2:

alpacino
24.04.09, 04:43
What.cd Bans new acount

Maximum speed 50/60 kb

Reader memory ok

Time : 2.45 556 MB

Ratio: 1.55

:confused2:

Hey mate sorry to hear that :(

Did you use the latest RM 1.8.2. from here?
Did you memory read the correct client including build vers.?
Did you disabe scrapping?
Give details on which torrent you cheated. Was it user uploaded, pack or scene?
Did you download the torrent apart from cheating on it?

Tarantino
24.04.09, 14:24
Did you use the latest RM 1.8.2. from here? Yes
Did you memory read the correct client including build vers.? Yes build 14458
Give details on which torrent you cheated. Was it user uploaded, pack or scene? Torrent "The Complete Calvin and Hobbes (High Res Version - PDF %2B Images)"
Did you download the torrent apart from cheating on it? Yes

Upload speed: 51,2kB/s, 100% Done

http://uptiki.com/images/dlzq9qzj2mayo1qu6e.png

http://uptiki.com/images/5uc1etw3o8kl31xfsqn.png

anon
24.04.09, 14:36

Did you?

Did you download the torrent apart from cheating on it? Yes

Was it before you faked on it, or as you did it? Did you use the same official client version and build?

Tarantino
24.04.09, 15:01
Then the settings are those images that are above.

The client / build is 1.8.2 [14458]

Sooner or downloading the file then put into cheating.

Had just been invited by the Admin and I can be banned because I uploaded 3.55 gb in 2 days.

Did you download the torrent apart from cheating on it?

No Only cheating

Sorry for my English

anon
24.04.09, 15:03
I uploaded 3.55 gb in 2 days.

That'd explain it... be a bit more careful next time. Also, there's a newer uTorrent emulation (1.8.2 Build 15527) - use it.

splicer
24.04.09, 18:46
Tracker passkey visable in first screenshot. Just wanted to point that out.

anon
24.04.09, 18:48
Edited. :top:

He's banned anyway :biggrin:

anon
27.04.09, 18:51
Banned at BCG (not sure why) and What.cd (would like to know how Anjow managed to ban "anon" twice even though I only had one account there :biggrin:).

kazuya
27.04.09, 18:55
hmm could be he replaced you with someone else first time:biggrin:

anon
27.04.09, 18:56
Someone that had heard about me :tongue:

anonftw
28.04.09, 07:45
OK, so what was your best excuse to give someone on *random tracker* when they ask you in an upset manner because they see you online and they remember they gave you that invite to that *badass tracker* ??? Because it happen to me tonight on a tracker a frequent, and I had to jet after leaving some BS about a shared seedbox. Sorry, if it is one of you. If so, you hopefully understand. Help me explain, I like the tracker I got the invite from. LOL !

Also, this is on topic b/c I already told you about this ban. :biggrin:

SBfreak
28.04.09, 10:24
adding to my nonexisting large list of bans a BCG,waffles and 2x tophos(have another 2 though:tongue:)

anonftw
28.04.09, 10:30
and 2x tophos(have another 2 though:tongue:)
Most Excellent SIR !

I am very sorry for your loss of Waffles, but apparently you have better flexibility than me. (I am stuck except for proxies) and I have never experienced BcG but I'll bet it will be missed. My cheating, slow-upload heart goes out to you.

PS- please rape TopHos for the team !

theone
28.04.09, 17:15
Naw if you ever really had 4 you only have 1 more left anyways. I got the other one as well.
Thus meaning I have gotten 3 of your accounts so far. Better luck next time.

SBfreak
28.04.09, 18:22
3?? No my friend I still have 2 left.Just as you said better luck next time:top:

anonftw
28.04.09, 18:35
Lost my second account at Tophos because the MPAA and FBI took my taptop at Starbucks whilest I was in the restroom.
*Lies*
No Seriously though, I got one of my IPs banned using NRPG ratiomaster at upload speeds of 8GB/s for 4 hours. It is good that I have 1 account left, but it was made using my home IP address, so I will have to play it safe with this one.

morgan
28.04.09, 19:41
actually i only got banned in BCG using the shu mod and from revTT using Extreme mod

but i think it was my mistake in choosing the right torrent

MiCRON
28.04.09, 19:48
actually i only got banned in BCG using the shu mod and from revTT using Extreme mod

What speeds were you using in RevTT?

anon
28.04.09, 20:57
OK, so what was your best excuse to give someone on *random tracker* when they ask you in an upset manner because they see you online and they remember they gave you that invite to that *badass tracker* ???

Basically, you want an excuse for getting banned on a tracker another one has invited you to? You could tell them your e-mail was hacked and someone used "I forgot my password" and then cheated on your account :biggrin:

I have never experienced BcG but I'll bet it will be missed.

You can be sure of that - BCG is by far the best game tracker. :frown:

Well, accounts come and go. :tongue:

PS- please rape TopHos for the team !

:klatsch_3:

Naw if you ever really had 4 you only have 1 more left anyways. I got the other one as well.
Thus meaning I have gotten 3 of your accounts so far. Better luck next time.

3?? No my friend I still have 2 left.Just as you said better luck next time:top:

Suddenly it appears you got it wrong this time, Melvin? :wink:

Lost my second account at Tophos because the MPAA and FBI took my taptop at Starbucks whilest I was in the restroom.
*Lies*

You should buy one of those devices that "lock" your laptop to the table, making it really hard for someone to steal it without anyone noticing it. :cool:

No Seriously though, I got one of my IPs banned using NRPG ratiomaster at upload speeds of 8GB/s for 4 hours.

The NRPG RM has the :Port issue, that definitely got you banned.

Speeds and torrent, please. That's why I like flashing more at RevTT...

splicer
28.04.09, 21:02

To add upon MiCRON's post, did you use the spoof feature in Extreme Mod?

morgan
28.04.09, 21:53
What speeds were you using in RevTT?

i was seeding some torrent ( backs and games more than 6-7 )with less than 5-3
leechers some was partial seeds with small speed like you can say 10-15 on each torrent so may be the total speed can be 50- 70 Kb/s which i think it is a small speed but as anon said before the revTT stuff like to look at the peer list
so i think that is the reason and sure the other reason was my less experience

To add upon MiCRON's post, did you use the spoof feature in Extreme Mod?

no i didn't use the spoof . i just used the normal fack upload report

sten
29.04.09, 01:23
first time i got banned was at funfile, dunno why i was even bothering with that place so i didn't get another acc.

second and only other time was at stmusic where i made a typo and was upping at 3MB/s :(

MiCRON
29.04.09, 03:50
LOL! I was banned a few days from funfile too, not sure of what reason. But for a site that asks a lot of donations but still can't make the site ratio-free, I did good didn't I? :biggrin:

.anakin.
29.04.09, 04:55
well, i've been banned couple of times too :D
first think was HDBits.org. I still don't know why. I was using reasonable settings. I've always thought it's their buggy scripts. Lots of people got banned their coz of it. Second time around i tried not to cheat. Used real utorrent for Hdbits and utorrent mods for other sites. (multiple clients same time) Well, i don't know why but if you don't start them in the right order, they end up using each other settings. Well i did that. :D it was only enough time to announce start i was banned immediately. :( (my fav tracker, couldn't get back since)
Then of course Oink, Bithumen a couple of time, my last was scc. i read in one thread almost everything goes there. I tried with a 1mb/s up. :D Apparently they updated their scripts just before. whehehe Still i dont care about any of those except HDbits. Only tracker I've yet to get a hold of.

darkside
29.04.09, 05:13
Baned from what.cd one time.

theone
29.04.09, 14:27
No Seriously though, I got one of my IPs banned using NRPG ratiomaster at upload speeds of 8GB/s for 4 hours.
Reason for this being...
We dont use automated scripts to ban people like most other sites use.
I would rather keep a cheater for a while and make sure hes a cheater,
than ban someone for cheating who wasn't really cheating.
Which case you got banned 4 hrs later cause you seem to have done it while I was at work ;)
P.S. Your cheat clients settings must have been set incorrectly you were near correct on the 4hrs part. But you were caught doing 16MB/s and not 8GB/s as you stated ;)
Point of the matter you still got caught.

anonftw
29.04.09, 21:47
P.S. Your cheat clients settings must have been set incorrectly you were near correct on the 4hrs part. But you were caught doing 16MB/s and not 8GB/s as you stated ;)
Point of the matter you still got caught.

I was actually trying to get caught. I will give you the benefit of your effort and let you have the stats that one. I always change my exact variable when I post here. In this case, I used an EXTREME one to "troll" you and make you look and it did work. In general, I always use safe variables for the sake of the reader, but in this case the main reader I wanted was you ! :klatsch_3:

I hope you feel special Melvin and I will give my last account to someone very special, perhaps I can get a Demonoid invite in trade ? :top:

Tinkle
01.05.09, 05:02
Theone i must way i was impressed that u managed to ban some members but just so let you know i have some of my friends who cheat regularly at u r site and have managed to build some good ratios and respect
In u r site so i do think getting caught at u r trackeris only coz members were doing it with high speeds not coz of the scripts and as such
In short some members from here got banned coz they wanted to as a matter of fact u can even get banned at TL if u used that speed anonftw :biggrin:

Theone a small note catching cheaters who cheat at high speeds is much easier infact tracker can do that automatically but catching cheaters who cheat with proper techniques they cant be caught ever and its true

shawshankraj
01.05.09, 08:52
I got banned on What.cd

anonftw
01.05.09, 09:01
I got banned on What.cd

I'm sorry to hear that, it happened me too ! Do you have any idea why for sure ?
If not, find out for yourself at least. Learn from any mistakes you might have made and get better at it ! Accounts come and go, but learning is the important thing in all aspects of life.

shawshankraj
01.05.09, 09:23
I'm sorry to hear that, it happened me too ! Do you have any idea why for sure ?
If not, find out for yourself at least. Learn from any mistakes you might have made and get better at it ! Accounts come and go, but learning is the important thing in all aspects of life.

I am totally newbie at what.cd.

SO i download 50 mb and upload 1 mb using shu mod and next morning

BANNED BANNED BANNED

dunkendonuts
01.05.09, 09:38
Wow, I'm sorry to here that, you can cheat, you just gotta play it smooth....

Mihai
05.05.09, 16:50
Banned on extremeshare about a week after i flashed 100 gb.

nishant
06.05.09, 02:20
I am totally newbie at what.cd.

SO i download 50 mb and upload 1 mb using shu mod and next morning

BANNED BANNED BANNED

so your ratio was.02 and u were still banned? weird, I used faze on what for months, no ban.

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 04:29
I don't think what bans mac addresses because I was able to get into all three irc channels and some users have been banned there more than once, but I have a feeling revtt bans mac addresses, so if you got a new network card I guess it would work. But really you should just change your ip.

Mihai
06.05.09, 15:25
Banned on goem with ratio master 400kb download and 200kb upload.I can't believe it.:eek3:

shawshankraj
06.05.09, 16:10
Banned on goem with ratio master 400kb download and 200kb upload.I can't believe it.

I am using PMR since past 2 months.

PMR works only for uploading there.

Mihai
06.05.09, 16:16
I am using PMR since past 2 months.

PMR works only for uploading there.

Well i didn't know about that.But how come PMR works fine and i got banned on such low speeds and the torrent had a lot of leechers, i used memory reader, i did it by the book.:confused:

kazuya
06.05.09, 16:24
Why you think 200kB/s is low?Never been on Goem but i think it's to much

SBfreak
06.05.09, 18:36
Well...uhm adding a Funfile and a PTN..(PTN for trade and Funfile for extreme faking/testing)

shawshankraj
06.05.09, 19:01
Well i didn't know about that.But how come PMR works fine and i got banned on such low speeds and the torrent had a lot of leechers, i used memory reader, i did it by the boo

I am power user there.
With pmr i am upload gb
and with mratio o fake my download speed

SBfreak
06.05.09, 19:25
I am power user there.
With pmr i am upload gb
and with mratio o fake my download speed

Good for you but I said EXTREME cheating not cheating...:wink::tongue:

anon
06.05.09, 22:12
if you got a new network card I guess it would work.

Isn't spoofing your current one's MAC address enough? :tongue:

But how come PMR works fine and i got banned on such low speeds

The PMR is a flasher but it only shows you in the peerlist for a minute or so, that could be why...

alpacino
06.05.09, 23:27
Banned on goem with ratio master 400kb download and 200kb upload.I can't believe it.:eek3:
Hummm, 200kb isn't low :biggrin:, at least not for goem, where I think the best part of users use home connections. Another problem with goem is that most uploads are user reencoded, brrips ones, etc. So it's always good to real or fake download first then fake upload. I've been cheating there for a long time now using RM on freeleech packs, they have many.

nishant
07.05.09, 03:37
Well...uhm adding a Funfile and a PTN..(PTN for trade and Funfile for extreme faking/testing)

Did you cheat at PTN and if so how?

shawshankraj
07.05.09, 04:27

Use mratio with 40 kbps on well leeched torrent.

Well leeched torrent is very hard to find on PTN

SBfreak
07.05.09, 09:40

Like I said the account was disabled because the IP changed...they don't allow trading.

Blocker
30.07.09, 03:30
IPT-Got a big buffer
Bitsoup-Got a big buffer
TBy-Got a big buffer in few time,I used Shu Mod "ratio mode"
ScL-Got a big buffer like 50GB in 2 weeks and used Shu Mod with the risky "ratio mode"
PTN-It was just few days ago ,maybe suspicious in the snatch list

IceBox
30.07.09, 03:35
Luckily none yet :D I have however only been at cheating for 3 days :P

I do fear for my waffles account though after testing stuff today...

SBfreak
30.07.09, 10:35
Well,we have the "Banned so many times.."thread already.

shoulder
30.07.09, 16:00
Yes, please use that one. :wink:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9997?highlight=banned+so+m any

anon
30.07.09, 18:19
I'll just revive this thread by moving all posts here.

naughtydog
30.07.09, 18:26
Banned at just IPT----- using ratiomaster without memory reader on a slightly well leeched torrent. Almost got away but ban came through after 40mins or so.

anon
30.07.09, 18:27
What do we learn from that? Always use the memory reader... by the way, did you use a fixed client file?

naughtydog
30.07.09, 18:37
What do we learn from that? Always use the memory reader... by the way, did you use a fixed client file?

This was some months back, I didn't even know what the .clients was all about I learned how to use ratio master + memory reader properly 30mins after I got disabled from IPT, shame on me :rolleyes:. I had been reading some post about how to use it on here for a while but it seemed so complicated when you are alone doing it. Must say people are forced to learn stuff when they really need it or when the need arises. :top: If I wasn't banned from IPT I wouldn't still know how to use memory reader. So in a way, IPT helped me UPPED my cheating skills. Yeah and I got back in under 24hrs with an invite again. :baeh:

anon
30.07.09, 18:38
Must say people are forced to learn stuff when they really need it or when the need arises. :top:

You can only gain experience by trying things :biggrin:

Velverde
31.07.09, 04:01
Banned three times for inactivity at hdbits.ro
banned one time at waffles && stmusic for cheating

Haggar
31.07.09, 04:58
Banned 2 times from HDbits.ro, first for inactivity, second one for using pmr. Banned from torrentleech for inactivity. Banned from black cats for inactivity. BC and TL were a long time ago when those trackers were shit.

alpacino
31.07.09, 06:34
nTorrents, x264.me (2x), others I don't wanna mention, and lost some accounts due to inactivity.

shawshankraj
31.07.09, 15:51
In past i had been ban from SCT..
B'coz at that time I am heavy cheater and cheat like hell ..
I have learn so many things from ban on tracker..

Hellboy
31.07.09, 16:00
In past i had been ban from SCT..
B'coz at that time I am heavy cheater and cheat like hell ..
I have learn so many things from ban on tracker..
hey now are you banned from sct?
settings etccc:shockkk!:

shawshankraj
31.07.09, 16:30
hey now are you banned from sct?

no I am not banned from SCT right now..
I banned there very long time ago..B'coz at that time I cheat like hell like I had make huge ratio like 200+ with alwys cheating on PAcks..

Current SCT acc works fine and I am little bit good cheater there now..

SBfreak
31.07.09, 16:34
WTF just got banned from RevTT,I haven't used that account since las week.Also there is no other tracker I've been banned on.

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

Wait wtf the account is working but my IP is banned:biggrin:.That's cool.

anon
31.07.09, 18:42

At least you have a chance :biggrin:

I hope RevTT didn't start banning "You really don't wanna know" IPs :frown:

alpacino
31.07.09, 20:42
WTF just got banned from RevTT,I haven't used that account since las week.Also there is no other tracker I've been banned on.

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

Maybe you shared a banned ip, could happen in dynamic ip situation, although very unlikely. :rolling_eyes:

I hope RevTT didn't start banning "You really don't wanna know" IPs :frown:
I don't understand that, do you mean ip ranges? Anyway, one should be careful at RevTT, I've seen chaps (PUs) asking RevTT invites on the appropriate forum and getting disabled. Maybe they'd drawn unwanted attention. :stupid:

anon
31.07.09, 20:43
I don't understand that, do you mean ip ranges?

I meant his country, they wouldn't be the only tracker to do so.

Hellboy
31.07.09, 20:46
i got banned from TTi - getting username/pass incorrect:frown:

anon
31.07.09, 20:47
Not necessarily, I have the same issue. Recover the account, and if that doesn't work (as in my case), go to their IRC!

SBfreak
31.07.09, 20:48
Have you tried recovering it?

LE:lol too slow again.....

lemza
31.07.09, 21:28
Got banned twice from Norbits. Was fresh in torrenting and got a invite to norbits from my uncle. Tried RM due to low up speed and got banned. I guess it was cause I spoofed at too high speeds on the wrong torrents.
Got a new invite from my uncle and did the same thing agian. So fuckin stupid:stupid:

anon
31.07.09, 21:29
I guess it was cause I spoofed at too high speeds on the wrong torrents.

Maybe, or depending on the version you used, Norbits could have detected the old bugs that plagued the RM in the past (:Port issue, info_hash, etc.).

downtown
01.08.09, 14:49
Banned three times for inactivity at hdbits.ro

hdbits.ro are just sick by disabling accounts for inactivity. Happened to me too, first and only tracker and they disable it very quick dispite logging in!

shawshankraj
01.08.09, 15:43
hdbits.ro are just sick by disabling accounts for inactivity. Happened to me too, first and only tracker and they disable it very quick dispite logging in!

In hd-bits.ro u need of certain amound of activity in Upload and download I think..

cheatos
01.08.09, 16:10
In hd-bits.ro u need of certain amound of activity in Upload and download I think..

10Gb/m :wink2:

anon
01.08.09, 17:35
And it wraps over, so if you transferred 30GB this month, you can safely not download or seed anything for two months.

downtown, they're not the only tracker with this policy :frown:

Hellboy
01.08.09, 17:41
I am Banned at Pretome .. I used PMR:tongue:

@anon i need your help,i pmed you :frown:

SBfreak
01.08.09, 17:44
What's the amount you uploaded?:tongue:?
I want to use it too that's why I ask.

Hellboy
01.08.09, 17:47
What's the amount you uploaded?:tongue:?
I want to use it too that's why I ask.

i added 50 GB but ban after 30 MIN:icon_angry[1]:

anon
01.08.09, 17:49
That's strange. Pretome usually bans the PMR instantly!

SBfreak
01.08.09, 17:57
i added 50 GB but ban after 30 MIN
I just PMRed 1 GB.Waiting for ban....

anon
01.08.09, 17:58
Tell me when you're disabled because of "suspicious upload activity" :tongue:

Zorvak
01.08.09, 20:13
50 GB in 30 minutes means 28 MB/s.
It's better if your upload speed is lower than top uploader in Top 10.

anon
01.08.09, 20:14
The PMR flashes all upload in less than a minute - he meant he was banned 30 mins after flashing.

SBfreak
01.08.09, 21:00
Well got banned after all on PTM:).
It took them like 2 hours:tongue:

insane
17.11.09, 01:09
bitmetv - 3x (cheating)
waffles - 2x (cheating)
ftn - 1x (cheating,was really greedy,went for 1tb uploaded class) regret it 1 million x (only regret)
bitme 1x (cheating)
hit4us :D 1x (cheating)
stmusic 1x (cheating)
torrentleech 2x (cheating)
sct 1x (cheating or inviting a bad user im not sure, didn't bother to ask)
Oink 2x (cheating)
scl 1x (cheating)
Desitorrents 2x (cheating)
Bwt 4x (3 inactivity + 1 cheating)
Pussytorrents 4x (cheating)
revtt 3x (cheating)
hdbits.org 2x (cheating)

Instab
17.11.09, 01:17
ah, banned from ftn hurts :frown:
i'm sure you'll get over it :biggrin:

insane
17.11.09, 01:22
it was over a year ago...i still miss it :'(

Instab
17.11.09, 01:40
why, what's so good there?

insane
17.11.09, 09:18
lol nothing much...this guy i know is selling ftn invites for like 200 euroes lol i could have made some money!!!...but other than that i really liked the site's designed....

and i see a lot of people drooling over it :P so i could have been like look look :P and teased :) but oh well....

anon
17.11.09, 12:31
So essentially, you wanted it for bling and invite selling..?

insane
17.11.09, 20:09
So essentially, you wanted it for bling and invite selling..?

lol not really

i just said that because, im really broke right now =/ but if i had it, i probably wouldn't sell it.

Balraj
17.11.09, 22:00
I got banned from IPtorrents a few times 5 lol

Bit-HDTV 2 times

HDbits.org 3 times

that's all I can remember rite now

shadowww
17.11.09, 22:13
Ooo Are you sure it is hdbits.org? That's really treasure to have it considering they don't give invitations at all if I'm right. And it has reputation of being by far best HD tracker out there. Reading that you had 3 accounts on this sounds very amazing and exceptional (unless you are lying of course), and in that case I'm very curious to know how you get these 3 accounts?

By the way, welcome to forum

anon
17.11.09, 22:14
Ooo Are you sure it is hdbits.org? That's really treasure to have it considering they don't give invitations at all if I'm right.

Yes, I think only their staff can use invites. Perhaps he got them before they closed?

Instab
17.11.09, 22:20
he could also have bought or traded accounts

insane
18.11.09, 09:24
lol i added hdbits to my list =D i totally forgot about it. it was actually very easy to get hdbits invites back in like 2006-2007....they recently became a very strict and hard to get into tracker..

banneduser
18.11.09, 14:06
hdbits.org 1x
scl 1x
ipt 1x
Bit-hdtv 1x
revtt 2x double accounts
digitalhive 1x
dct 1x
UG 1x
vipmusic 1x
stmusic 1x
onlydvd 1x
Tvt 1x
chdbits 1x
ptf 1x
extremebits 1x
zomb 1x
TnA 1x
others i am trying to remember

LegitCheater
18.11.09, 17:08
most of the bans i got were "suicide cheats" where i simply did not want the account anymore, by using some outdated rm version or just reaching the site's limits...bla bla

Btw, how you guy get to trackers like ScT and FTN by cheating? I mean, do you just buy the invite of someone or something, I thought many people would want some speedtest or even a seedbox proof, wouldn't the cheating and the speeds not match up? Like how do you go from cheating on lower level accounts to getting into these higher level ones without anyone asking for any proof?

anon
18.11.09, 17:09
Btw, how you guy get to trackers like ScT and FTN by cheating?

Trading, spamming invite forums, ... :biggrin:

wouldn't the cheating and the speeds not match up?

Being asked for an speedtest is a possibility, specially on trackers like RevTT. However, if you pick the right torrent and speeds, no one should notice you in the first place.

Mihai
18.11.09, 17:38
Hmmm.I lost my invites on waffles because of a guy invited by me who got banned.Darn.I wanted to invite all the members on sbi there.Gues i can't....

Instab
18.11.09, 18:16
Hmmm.I lost my invites on waffles because of a guy invited by me who got banned.Darn.I wanted to invite all the members on sbi there.Güs i can't....

waffles is not very hard to get these days

insane
18.11.09, 20:50
waffles is not very hard to get these days

+1, i've had like 3 accounts there :P

Aschenküwwel
19.11.09, 17:19
I was only kicked from the german helltorrent tracker one time - I didn't knew how they had detected it cause I used decent settings and wasn't greedy. Fuck it ;)

anon
19.11.09, 17:20
And you used..?

shoulder
19.11.09, 17:54
Helltorrent is level 6, so even a little mistake could have caused your ban. :wink2:

Balraj
20.11.09, 23:48
Hey thanks.

I got these accounts by trading invites....this was about 2 years ago when HDbits.org invites were open. and people were doing Free GA threads... I participated in many .

Ooo Are you sure it is hdbits.org? That's really treasure to have it considering they don't give invitations at all if I'm right. And it has reputation of being by far best HD tracker out there. Reading that you had 3 accounts on this sounds very amazing and exceptional (unless you are lying of course), and in that case I'm very curious to know how you get these 3 accounts?

deathxxl
25.11.09, 17:04

Disagree about hdbits is best. Closed trackers would not be best. Maybe in 4-5 month but not after it. hd-bits is best. It's almost open and have more peers than hdbits.

shadowww
25.11.09, 19:02
You mean hd-bits.ro? They have idiotic policy that you have to download something every month. Beside, are you talking from your own experience, you are on both trackers?

I'm not on hdbits.org but heard from some friends who claim that is absolute top. And they are far from newbies in torrent world.

And "Closed trackers would not be best" simply isn't argument. Maybe they didn't open regs for quite some time but if they have good sources and people they can be one hell of a community.

Ticko
26.05.10, 18:06
You mean hd-bits.ro? They have idiotic policy that you have to download something every month. Beside, are you talking from your own experience, you are on both trackers?

I'm not on hdbits.org but heard from some friends who claim that is absolute top. And they are far from newbies in torrent world.

And "Closed trackers would not be best" simply isn't argument. Maybe they didn't open regs for quite some time but if they have good sources and people they can be one hell of a community.

im not on either but i always heard that hdbits.org was best and hd-bits.ro was a close 2nd...i would be happy to be on either tracker...

back to thread at hand:
i have lost what.cd account (1yr old account never cheated and had a 100gb buffer :( )
and a passthepopcorn account i only had for a week with a 60gb buffer lolz

Extraterrestrial
26.05.10, 18:34
Very nice topic:
I've been banned from :

1- 3xRevTT: all because of cheating , was a complete noob and i was cheating using ratio faker , Ratio master the older version and the first time i was banned there i flashed 196TB :tongue:

2- 1xBitMeTv : i cheated after one hour from signing up :smile:

3- 1xDigitalHive : inactivity.

4- 2xIPT: Double accounts.:wink2:

5- 2xTheBox: the first time i was cheating with RM+memory reader (10kb upload on a torrent I've downloaded there was 4 leechers but i guess they were partial seeders because it was a pack , the second time i was using modded uTorrent ) .

6- 1xTheVault : i was using RM without the memory reader .

(The only one i regret most about is TheVault because i can't find another invite).

anon
26.05.10, 19:03
1- 3xRevTT: all because of cheating , was a complete noob and i was cheating using ratio faker , Ratio master the older version and the first time i was banned there i flashed 196TB :tongue:

I think that with 196TB you'd have been banned even on the times when flashing worked there.

Uninvited2611
26.05.10, 19:39
Very nice topic:
6- 1xTheVault : i was using RM without the memory reader .

(The only one i regret most about is TheVault because i can't find another invite).

IMO, Thevault is very easy to cheat. and they don't not give out invite, but applicaiton is currently open. you can give a shot :biggrin:

My turn:

1. RevTT : i used mRatio first, no response from tracker then switching to RM and finnall a ban.

2. What.cd x2 : using RM withoug memory reader :((. And the second time, using the same ip with the former account

3. Passthepopcorn: It is the worst mistake i've ever made, rooted from What.cd ban :icon_angry[1]:

4. Thebox x2 : using RM with high speed and without knowing that they updated scripts. And the 2nd time is using the same IP

5. BTN: due to PTP ban.

6. GFT: due to What.cd/PTP ban

7. TL: trading with noob. He changed email/password immediately after trading.

Total: 9 bans :klatsch_3:

Ticko
26.05.10, 19:43
3. Passthepopcorn: It is the worst mistake i've ever made, rooted from What.cd ban :icon_angry[1]:

agreed i think mine came cus of what.cd ban aswell and definitely worst mistake ever i love that freaking tracker :frown:

fakeking
27.05.10, 06:11
lamxung, looks like you need to change your IP as soon as you've banned next time.

Here are some threads for guide.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tut-how-change-your-ip-address-aol-software-9897/ by DS

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/change-ur-ip-any-country-two-click-14367/ by arnold

and http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-change-spoof-mac-address-9761/ by SL.

Just offering help.

anon
27.05.10, 15:57
Don't forget about my script! :tongue:

The first best thing to try from that list would be changing your MAC.

ares
29.05.10, 00:14
1/2x BitShock - ?
1/2x Nordic-T - ?
1x ILoveTorrents - ?
1x TopBytes - ?
1x TorrentVault - Flashing.
1x Waffles - Bad client file. :mad2:
1x What.CD - Due to the CSS leak thing I didn't bother to read at the time. >.<
2x Funfile - Flashing?
2x LastTorrents - Flashing.
2x Preto.me - Flashing?
3x ScenePalace - Flashing.
?x IPTorrents - uTorrent NoComplete_Multi-111x mod.

Yep, I've been banned quite a lot, but that was when I was a n00b. :biggrin: I've learned A LOT since I registered here at SB-I though. I do get banned now and again, but that's normally out of impatience (aka flashing). :frown:

lolz
29.05.10, 03:04
Yesterday, one more HD-Bits.ro. I think they dont have any special script, they catch cheater by hand. I tried many different high speed. Yesterday, I was catched at 2Mb/s :D

Instab
29.05.10, 06:24
2x LastTorrents - Flashing.

interesting. flashed there all the time

saebrtooth
29.05.10, 09:28
mabye it was with bad tool/emulation

anon
29.05.10, 17:52
Yesterday, one more HD-Bits.ro. ... Yesterday, I was catched at 2Mb/s :D

Always stopping before the update with 1MB/s works fine. Pick the most well-leeched release that can be found elsewhere (i.e. not a pack or internal release) and you'll be fine.

interesting. flashed there all the time

ares has a record of being a compulsive flasher and going over the edge several times :lol:

Momtaz
29.05.10, 19:17
i was banned from

3x revtt :- 2 for inactivity and one for talking about cheat here :confused2: ( we have alot of trackers staff in sb :biggrin: )

2x TL :- one for cheating and one for talking about cheating in other tracker irc , cheating in TL is very very easy ( :2458: for TL staff here )

anon
29.05.10, 19:17
( we have alot of trackers staff in sb :biggrin: )

A few are even posters :eek:

SBfreak
29.05.10, 19:18
one for talking about cheat here
We all talk about cheating on RevTT here.How could they possibly track you?
Did you have the same name?

anon
29.05.10, 19:18
I think he gave too many details in the RevTT cheating thread.

SBfreak
29.05.10, 19:20
Probably..and one more thing:

talking about cheating in other tracker irc
Never talk about cheating at trackers irc..

anon
29.05.10, 19:21
Unless you have an @, & or ~ in front of your nickname.

Momtaz
29.05.10, 19:34
yes , i had the same name :mad2:. i was a beginner in torrent world but now every tracker have a different name :smile:

_____

the day when i talked in irc of bitspyder . they could make me say that i am cheater . in the same time their was TL staff their ( banned me )
please do not lough at me :frown:

anon
29.05.10, 19:35

Why would we? :unsure:

SBfreak
29.05.10, 19:37
yes , i had the same name :mad2:. i was a beginner in torrent world but now every tracker have a different name :smile:

_____

the day when i talked in irc of bitspyder . they could make me say that i am cheater . in the same time their was TL staff their ( banned me )

Don't worry mate I had the same name too.The mods here at SBi changed it for me.:tongue:
I know it's hard when you're used with using the same account name everywhere.

Momtaz
29.05.10, 19:38
Why would we? :unsure:

because i told them that i am cheating in other tracker ( TL ) :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 20:37 ----------

Don't worry mate I had the same name too.The mods here at SBi changed it for me.:tongue:
I know it's hard when you're used with using the same account name everywhere.

thanx it is agreat idea
anon could u change me my name :smile:

anon
29.05.10, 20:06
thanx it is agreat idea
anon could u change me my name :smile:

Yes, just PM me your new name.

thecoolest
01.06.10, 15:03
i m ban on revtt only

others about to 25 trackers deleted coz of inactivity..

hellman
01.06.10, 18:32
my 1st ban was at pussytorrents (this is anon's favourite tracker ... don't tell him
1x cartoonchaos
1x bitgamer
1x undergroud gamer
1x metal.iplay
1x waffles

anon
01.06.10, 18:34
my 1st ban was at pussytorrents (this is anon's favourite tracker ... don't tell him

It's only one of my favorites!

DriftKing
01.06.10, 19:38
3 x IPT

2 x Revtt For Cheating

3 x Revtt for Inactivity

1 x Kg

1 x BitHdtv For using PMR

C3PO
01.06.10, 20:10
2x zamunda for HnR (yes, back in the days they're very strict bout that)
5-6x rutracker.org for overcheating

coolio256
01.06.10, 21:15
ipt- didn´t use Memory Reader
bitfactory- high up rate 150 Kb/s

hellman
01.06.10, 21:24
ipt- didn´t use Memory Reader

that's weird... from when did ipt start caring about memory reador

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=7971

jump in this topic friend .. we'll discuss this issue there... coz according to me ipt never much cared about memory reador

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
01.06.10, 21:52
Banned ON :

2 x Iplay = Double Account + Argued with Admins :rolleyes:
6 x RevTT = 1 time ask for speedtest :stupid:, ( i have sended a fake one :eek13:) 2 time for Double Account (because i have changed my isp and i have static ip now) and maybe some fake.
2 x BitSpyder = i have used PRM => added 10GB
2 x Bit-HDTV using PRM
3 x waffles = cheating,trading bla..bla..bla...
2 x BCG = cheating
2 x SCL = cheating
2 x HDbits.ro cheating (banned after 2 mounth)
26 or more x What.CD = all staff....cheating..tradeing....argueing..bla...bla ..bla...
20x ThePlace - leaching-cheating-spreading materials ( you bitches admins)
2x TheOccult - don't know - paranormal activity:eek13:
2 x TorrentLeech - cheating
2 x bitme tradeing
1 x PTN - lost the ship

Großmutter
01.06.10, 22:02
[QUOTE=anon;193795]Always stopping before the update with 1MB/s works fine. Pick the most well-leeched release that can be found elsewhere (i.e. not a pack or internal release) and you'll be fine.

Wafflesmethode don't work on Hdbits.ro!
I lost 4 acc by test the methode!
You can see the real fake speed on your history in your profile!
My speed was up to 1mb/s,with mratio!

anon
01.06.10, 22:03

How come I did ~50GB with it in a few days and am still alive? :unsure:

Großmutter
01.06.10, 22:05
wait a little time and you are banned!

anon
01.06.10, 22:06
That was two weeks ago :confused:

hellman
01.06.10, 22:06
How come I did ~50GB with it in a few days and am still alive? :unsure:

may b wrong torrent ...he should try rm with memory reador and tcp lstener

anon
01.06.10, 22:07
Yeah, maybe.

I sorted the torrent list by leechers and picked the most well-leeched non-pack/internal (well, just like the quote in Großmutter's said).

Großmutter
01.06.10, 22:11
That was two weeks ago :confused:

then you had much luck:biggrin:

C3PO
01.06.10, 22:39
Banned ON :

2 x TorrentLeech - cheating

How come? I thought they have no scripts?

shoulder
01.06.10, 22:46
They have nearly no scripts. :wink2:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
01.06.10, 23:51
How come? I thought they have no scripts?

over faked by wafflesmethod ...but that was a year ago

sudar02
01.06.10, 23:52
1xDidiDAVE
1xscenexpress

Blocker
02.06.10, 05:26
Helltorrent is level 6, so even a little mistake could have caused your ban. :wink2:

What kind of tracker is Helltorrent? I've never heard about it :confused2:

making a summary,chronological order:

TBy
ScL
IPT
PTN
iTS
Waffles
and finally What.cd

Ticko
02.06.10, 05:58
1xscenexpress

what did you do to earn this ban? i thought they had struggling scripts for chetz.

DriftKing
02.06.10, 07:29

Disagree with this one, WM works fine there, I tried upto 8mbps after 3 weeks account still alive. And I cant see the real speed on my history profile :rolling_eyes:

shawshankraj
02.06.10, 08:44

WM is universal method for cheating,It works everywhere..May be you choose wrong torrent..

C3PO
02.06.10, 09:39
Disagree with this one, WM works fine there, I tried upto 8mbps after 3 weeks account still alive. And I cant see the real speed on my history profile :rolling_eyes:

U can't see the speed in the profile but u may appear in top 10, because of your average speed if you use high speeds...Nothing happens though ;)

SBfreak
02.06.10, 13:36
And what do we know about Mratio|?:rolleyes2:

fakeking
02.06.10, 14:02
Fault announce?, sbfreak. I'm right. :tongue:

SBfreak
02.06.10, 14:04
Correct .But I was expecting the answer from Großmutter:P

sudar02
02.06.10, 14:14
what did you do to earn this ban? i thought they had struggling scripts for chetz.

Well, manual checking works. They must have caught me like that. I didn't seed the torrent I've downloaded. It was 40GB large and my average upload speed was way higher than any seeder there :) I was just checking if their scripts do work.

But, I've got another account there. 2TB upload in no time :D