Dexterix
23.03.09, 16:04
proofs and buffer

stripperu
23.03.09, 16:41
czone accounte , fresh ?

surname
23.03.09, 21:34
will trade but wont go first. do not want to be scammed at the second time. mate i have btmusic(invite), music vid(invite) and even hdbits(only acc. actuallu with invites but they doesnot work) n i am ready to trade it for TT right now(yea 3vs1). dk38, u know that i am not a scammer(we have done deals before, have not scammed you) and this one wont be an exception.. trust me, SO..... if u really want to trade send your login details to my mail + login details from mail(tt's primary) then if all is ok i will send you my hdbits acc+mail, mv n pedro.

cheers

Dexterix
23.03.09, 22:27
surname it`s a good trader....i`ve trade with him

dk38
24.03.09, 11:01
will trade but wont go first. do not want to be scammed at the second time. mate i have btmusic(invite), music vid(invite) and even hdbits(only acc. actuallu with invites but they doesnot work) n i am ready to trade it for TT right now(yea 3vs1). dk38, u know that i am not a scammer(we have done deals before, have not scammed you) and this one wont be an exception.. trust me, SO..... if u really want to trade send your login details to my mail + login details from mail(tt's primary) then if all is ok i will send you my hdbits acc+mail, mv n pedro.

cheers

ok man i will trade with u but in last time i go first because i have fl.org and u give me scc
so. in this what we will be done ?
1 - give me hdbits acc details
2- give u tt acc details
3 - give me invites
if u ok let me know
when u ready tell me ? if u want msn talk ok
don't send me acc details before u tell me u ready to go and me and u online in same time
and i want what about u buf acc details
okkk
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

surname
24.03.09, 11:47
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forget it! I WONT GO FIRST after one accident(u know what exactly). sorry

acc details on hdb: 50+weeks and 200+ul

dk38
24.03.09, 15:22
ok man what about middle man
from staff if they want or any thing like that's

surname
24.03.09, 22:03
man, np. be quick, cuz i have better trade for hdbits...

---------- Post added at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was at 16:25 ----------

ok. i am totally tired and ready to trade with other man. +he do not offer's me acc but invite. so... i give u last chance to send tt's details + mail to my mail. decide quickly man!! or forget it