PDA

View Full Version : Seedbox?

ares
22.03.09, 23:59
Hi, everyone!

I am in need of a seedbox...I enjoy this site and I think it's time to start seeding properly. I will still use the programs supplied by SB-I, but I need to seed instead of cheat for now. If anyone is willing to share their seedbox with me, please PM me and I'll be thankful!

I hope there's someone around that's willing to help.:top:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.03.09, 10:04
Come on brother..i have a seedbox for you :

mratio
RatioMaster with Memory Reader
Azureus Hack (shu mod)

a good seedbox it's very expensive.

abookhalil
23.03.09, 11:13
@ares
u have to way
1st pay 100+ $ , :rolling_eyes:
2nd Say Thanks after learning '''mratio
RatioMaster with Memory Reader
Azureus Hack (shu mod)'':wink:

anon
23.03.09, 17:16
@Noob_Saibot: I think he wants to do it honestly this time :wink2:

ares, I really hope someone proves me wrong, but the chances of someone sharing his seedbox with you are very slim. :frown:

Here (http://filesharefreak.com/2009/01/15/10-really-cheap-seedboxes-that-anyone-can-afford/)'s a list of cheap providers you may find useful. This info is from January.
Edit: you'd better read Rebound's post. I'm not seedbox expert :biggrin:

Rebound
23.03.09, 17:23
The called "seedbox providers" are crap and expansive. They are only resellers from normal server companys. The best way to get a cheap seedbox with good speed and a lot of storage is to buy with some friends a good root server, encrypt the hdd and install any torrent client and seed.

Don't make the fault and buy from any provider from the list of filesharefreak...

best regards

RB

Nobody
23.03.09, 20:12
What.cd has a nice seedbox program called Whatbox.

OVH, 15 bucks a month, 53GB of space, 100mb/s (split, 4x users per server)

It'd still be cheaper if you did it yourself though with friends.

ares
24.03.09, 01:06
Wow...you guys are really kind. I will take your advice and learn what programs to use at which site.

Rebound
24.03.09, 01:13
What.cd has a nice seedbox program called Whatbox.

I've checked the whatbox program. It's not bad. The prices are ok, but it's always better to buy an own server. :wink:

But without server skills the offers at whatbox are a good solution.

best regards

Rebound

Aurion
25.03.09, 19:02
First of all you don't need SBs since you have the right tools & methods to keep you safe forever.Second if you insist on using one (I used it myself & it was quite impressive),then I would recommend a few among all providers,the best of them is SeedHost.eu (the best when it comes to prices,very good speeds & most of all very big HDD capacities) on which you can have a shared box with as low as $29/month.Another one is OVH shared boxes (Kimsufi) that offer an average of same features for same price.