stripperu
12.03.09, 15:18
does somebody have cheating on iplay ? PLs tell me whit what tool :D
Tx

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
12.03.09, 15:43
does somebody have cheating on iplay ? PLs tell me whit what tool :D
Tx

I Have Heard That RatioFaker and moded clients works .
mratio and RatioMaster don't work anymore .(don't change the stats) (tested)

SBfreak
12.03.09, 18:05
Well from your nickname I can tell that it's good to see another Ro faker on this forum.
RatioFaker won't work..I tried it..... just use Faze mod

shoulder
12.03.09, 18:18
The strange thing with iPlay is that mR doesn't work just for some suers.

For me, for example, it works and everything gets updated.

But I have no idea, on which factors it depends, if your stats get updated or not. :confused:

Aurion
13.03.09, 13:40
Well,it's obvious that nothing at all beats up Shu mod,that's why upon my experience with iPlay it worked there like a charm.

Tinkle
18.03.09, 03:44
just a thing for those people who dont find their stats updated using mratio in iplay is mainly due to using of azureus emulation
at iplay using deluge would work coz in some trackers same thing happened to me i changed emulation things worked for me well

but advice dont use rtorrent emulations since they r bugged

Terminator
12.04.09, 19:12
any updated news for using mRatio there..?

Aurion
12.04.09, 19:28
nothing new,just use it there with either Azu or uT emulations,and about the stats update,I didn't notice that happening to me at all,so I guess this is something related to traffic on tracker at certain times.

Tinkle
12.04.09, 20:30
Ratiomaster works well but make sure u use memory reader there
since Rm only work with memory reader at iplay

SBfreak
12.04.09, 20:31
It works fine without memory reader but you get banned after you download:top:

Tinkle
12.04.09, 20:36
It works fine without memory reader but you get banned after you download:top:

hehhe i know that too that u get banned if u r unsafe :biggrin: thanks for heads up though

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
12.04.09, 23:34
On iplay it was a period of time when no mather what i have used don't change my ratio.
Now when i use RatioMaster Or Mratio no mather if the torrent it's freeleech or not it report me to the tracker only the upload :smile:

By the way,have tryed speeds between 150-200 on well leeched /seeded torrents , no ban.:smile:

Tinkle
13.04.09, 04:28
On iplay it was a period of time when no mather what i have used don't change my ratio.
Now when i use RatioMaster Or RatioMaster no mather if the torrent it's freeleech or not it report me to the tracker only the upload :smile:

By the way,have tryed speeds between 150-200 on well leeched /seeded torrents , no ban.:smile:

when i came to know about this problem the thing i did was only go on freeleech torrents
:biggrin:
so they dont suspect much of a thing

stripperu
13.04.09, 16:53
i have find the way.. a friend tell me , whit Ratio Faker it works , but after 2 week of using fake share , the account was disable :(

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
13.04.09, 17:08
i have find the way.. a friend tell me , whit Ratio Faker it works , but after 2 week of using fake share , the account was disable :(

Mratio works bro with the rtorrent emulation

anon
13.04.09, 17:10
Even though it may work, I wouldn't recommend using that one. rTorrent is a Linux-only client, yet your browser sends you're using Windows when you browse the tracker.

Tinkle
13.04.09, 20:01
dont use rtorrent if u dont have linux coz rtorrent is buggy client of all in mratio

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
13.04.09, 20:55
Damn..you are right guys ... but for me have worked on iplay:biggrin: don't know why

Tinkle
13.04.09, 20:57
hey D_S rtorrent also works on scenehd but still on good trackers it aint advisable

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
13.04.09, 21:04
hey D_S rtorrent also works on scenehd but still on good trackers it aint advisable

Ofcourse is not, i have just give some info for iplay.based on what i have cheated today overthere and a week back.

Mihai
13.04.09, 21:12
you can use ratio faker there but only reasonable.1.5 x of you uload speed is enough.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
13.04.09, 21:20
you can use ratio faker there but only reasonable.1.5 x of you uload speed is enough.

On ratiofaker you have to real download the torrent .

MiCRON
13.04.09, 22:40
didn't know it was safe to use rm here. hhe

Se7Ven
13.04.09, 22:48
On iplay it was a period of time when no mather what i have used don't change my ratio.Now when i use RatioMaster Or Mratio no mather if the torrent it's freeleech or not it report me to the tracker only the upload

real thats the problem but then take a real:biggrin: client and download sometimes with it:top:i make it so then your ratio is niot to high:wink2:

shawshankraj
14.04.09, 20:01
mratio work fine for me

Aurion
14.04.09, 21:08
Don't know why so many users reported their stats not getting updated using mRatio ?! hmm,I work with it down here without any problems,stats get updated & everything works fine.

Maybe guys you just need to wait some time till announces reaches tracker's side.

anon
14.04.09, 21:09
Maybe guys you just need to wait some time till announces reaches tracker's side.

zatoicchi was having the stats not updated issue too, and if I remember correctly he gave the tracker enough time... :confused:

Aurion
14.04.09, 21:24
Well,I know that such issues related to stats not being updated are either due to bad port or heavy bandwith on tracker,if neither then he must contact a staff member to reset his passkey or something.

anon
14.04.09, 21:28
If you used a bad port, the tracker would automatically reject your first announce ("Port blacklisted"). A high server load could explain it - iPlay has been quite slow lately, and went down for a while yesterday, but if periodical update announces are successfully made, then there should be no reason for your stats not being updated... :confused:

And you may need to come out with a good excuse to change your passkey without mentioning ratio cheating tools. :biggrin:

Aurion
14.04.09, 21:33
Well,you easily explain that by informing them about your stats not getting updated at all even after waiting for longer periods,this is still your last option so you got to risk it out or there is no need to keep trying to raise your ratio tho :tongue:

anon
14.04.09, 21:36
Well,you easily explain that by informing them about your stats not getting updated at all even after waiting for longer periods

Which doesn't seem happen with a real client; also I'm sure that iPlay admins already know some people have this problem with mRatio... :frown:

Or you could do like Tinkle, who only fakes on freeleech torrents. :biggrin:

Aurion
16.04.09, 00:21
Honestly,I do know about iPlay's dedicated team of hunting new fakers & cheating toolz,they got a sharp one around the clock,but the thing is,that you can't just explain that exact part unless you have a proof about your speeds,old stats & torrents list in order to convince them that you have a problem.And don't forget that using a well known client emulation (such as uTorrent or Azureus) would ease that up a little bit.

shoulder
16.04.09, 00:26
iPlay hasn't a very good detection.

I tested speeds up to 450KB/s running 2 or 3 torrents and also ~ 100KB/s on torrents with nearly no leechers and I'm still there. :wink2:

Aurion
16.04.09, 00:32
Yes,that's true,but who said they have the super detection ? :biggrin:

anon
16.04.09, 00:33
Honestly,I do know about iPlay's dedicated team of hunting new fakers & cheating toolz,they got a sharp one around the clock

Aurion
16.04.09, 00:35
yeah,but it's not that super one shoulder meant,didn't you shoulder ? :biggrin:

shoulder
16.04.09, 01:16
Well, it was. :tongue:

Tinkle
16.04.09, 04:42
Which doesn't seem happen with a real client; also I'm sure that iPlay admins already know some people have this problem with mRatio... :frown:

Or you could do like Tinkle, who only fakes on freeleech torrents. :biggrin:
well here are the things i have learned from my experience cheating at iplay

upload stats updated while cheating at freeleech torrents and in snatchlist u have proper download stats reported
also only 50% stats count on freeleech torrents so try to achieve ratio 1 then time for seeding is very high which helps u get the desired seedtime and removes u from suspcion

now comes the important part this is very easy part download once in a while trust me download only using shu mod there since individual torrent ratio 1 is good to show them that u r seeder holic and by downloading once in a while u dont have problems with high ratio

for people who dont wanna download just wanna buffer account

cheat on packs only and make sure u seed a lot hehehe since these packs are so well seeded and leeched never had problems
by seeding a lot what i mean is keeping low speeds and increase u r seeding time
last but not least there are lots of users with high ratio like 7-8 in iplay so i dont think if u show high seedtime u will have problems with high ratio u have

and yes dont use mratio tried almost all clients only upload is updated and problem even in snatchlist only upload is shown which is very high risky so dont use mratio there :biggrin:

rebrov
26.05.09, 22:19
i can't cheat there with RM 1.8.4 i check the ignore connection error option error like Anon said and still nothing check this

utorrent process found!
[11:21:35] Failed to open Tcp Listener: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
[11:21:35] ----------- Connecting to tracker : www.iplay.ro -------- Port : 80
[11:21:36] Local end point=192.168.16.54:34717
[11:21:36] Connected Successfully
[11:21:36] ----------- Sending Command to Tracker --------
[11:21:36] GET /
Host: www.iplay.ro
User-Agent: uTorrent/1810
Accept-Encoding: gzip

why ????

anon
26.05.09, 22:22
Please use the QUOTE tag.

Another application is already using the RM's fake port - untick the TCP listener.

You appear to be having a connection problem - reinstalling the .NET Framework or running the WinSock Fix are possible solutions.

rebrov
26.05.09, 22:55
Please use the QUOTE tag.

Another application is already using the RM's fake port - untick the TCP listener.

You appear to be having a connection problem - reinstalling the .NET Framework or running the WinSock Fix are possible solutions.

im using .Net FrameWork v2 and v3

i closed the utorrent cuz it was using the same port and now i fixed the .Net Frame work v2 and nothing happened :S same result

main : http://g.imagehost.org/0020/1_45.png

Advanced : http://g.imagehost.org/0021/2_6.png

Network : http://g.imagehost.org/0695/3_16.png

Progress Log http://g.imagehost.org/0173/4_10.png

anon
26.05.09, 23:00
Have you tried the WinSock Fix (http://majorgeeks.com/download4372.html)?

rebrov
27.05.09, 00:45
Have you tried the WinSock Fix (http://majorgeeks.com/download4372.html)?

i just did and still :S:S but why RM working with BCG only i tried it and working but with other trackers no :S

anon
27.05.09, 00:47
Because the connection to BCG isn't timing out. I had this problem a lot before v1.8.4 (the "ignore connection errors" option is supposed to solve it, though).

The only workaround I can think of is 'Stop'ping and 'Start'ing the torrent as much times as needed until it starts faking.

VAMPIRE
27.05.09, 11:07
Banned in iplay.ro after 1 month cheating
i using mratio with speeds 600kb/s

rebrov
27.05.09, 14:15
Because the connection to BCG isn't timing out. I had this problem a lot before v1.8.4 (the "ignore connection errors" option is supposed to solve it, though).

The only workaround I can think of is 'Stop'ping and 'Start'ing the torrent as much times as needed until it starts faking.

so u think i should start and stop start and stop many times till i get connecting ?

why u think its gonna work :S ?

anon
27.05.09, 14:25
why u think its gonna work :S ?

Because I had the same issue, and that worked for me.

rebrov
28.05.09, 15:58
You could fake on a pack, but this is dangerous because of all the partial seeders. Cheating on the What.cd Windows Toolbox with 100% done (I had snatched it before) worked for me before I got banned :biggrin:

Speed mode++. :wink2:

im cheating now on iplay on file 8 GB the leechers is 3 now and my fake up speed is10 KB my real down speed is 39 KB /s so now im not gonna gain more ratio cuz i will download the 8 GB and with 10 kb /s fake upload speed wont do anything and i afraid that this happen again after seeding the 3 leechers gone so im screwed up all idid is added more 8 GB over my ratio and for only 500 MB upload :S:

plz what should i do ??

---------- Post added at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:52 ----------

can i make the up speed more than my real down speed to gain more ratio :S cuz if not i wont up my ratio cuz im afraid after 8 GB done and start for fake seeding the leechers im uploading to is gone like what happened in what.cd :S

shawshankraj
28.05.09, 16:32
plz what should i do ??

U can fake there with mratio upload speed upto 1mbps
It's safe just choose the right torrent

And one more thing to mention i have read there that Iplay have never disabled any acc. for low ratio.

So use mratio there for week and u can easily able to catch up ratio 1:1

anon
28.05.09, 18:23
can i make the up speed more than my real down speed to gain more ratio :S cuz if not i wont up my ratio cuz im afraid after 8 GB done and start for fake seeding the leechers im uploading to is gone like what happened in what.cd :S

Most lines are asymmetrical - i.e. their download speed is higher than their upload. You'll draw attention if you use an upload higher than your download, specially if your ISP doesn't offer such an speed.

abookhalil
29.05.09, 12:05
I have used mRatio 2.1.5 with (400 to 980 ) k/b up and ( 70 to 400 ) down seeders 48 leechers

54 total upload 24gb torrents size ( 13 gb . 25 gb , 19 gb )

also u can use Ratio Faker ( i prefer to use 1.5 to 2.0 my download )

Mihai
06.07.09, 18:09
Try the waffles method here.Works great and you don't even have to seed the torrent because they only show when was your last action at that torrent.Use speeds up to 5 mb with no problems.

atlantis
19.07.09, 17:22
Can any body tell me rm work on iplay ? I know vuze work everywhere but I want to fake download.

anon
19.07.09, 17:36
Search for t-I mean, from what I know, RM or mR with high rates works fine. Just use "Search this thread".

DriftKing
05.12.09, 11:40
any update for Iplay ? well their new updated rules little confuse me.

(New) We won't tolerate any attempt of any kind of "Fake upload" / "Ghost leeching" or any other method of cheating the ratio system. Breaking this rule will get your account disabled.

(New) Don't try all kinds of software to cheat, remember, we try also any kinds of software/script that will help us finding those who brake the rules and we are having some funny time.

(New) We won't tolerate any person who is using iPLAY.ro as their website/tracker source.

(New) We will ban/disable all ip/accounts of all website/tracker persons that will brake the above rule!

Kapusta
05.12.09, 13:14
Waffles Method works pretty on Iplay.ro. I make 70 GB UP with this Method.

shoulder
05.12.09, 13:21
It also works "normal" cheating with speeds up to 2MB/s there, at least it did in the past.
You just have to check the peerlist from time to time, as sometimes leechers turn into seeders very fast.

ciccio
05.12.09, 14:07
just in these days i'm member of iplay.ro and i'm using Shu Mod, the shu mod is a BEAST!

Instab
05.12.09, 16:09
just in these days i'm member of iplay.ro and i'm using Shu Mod, the shu mod is a BEAST!

i've seen you writing that everywhere but it dösn't help much.
could you give more detail? what kind of torrents? what speed? for how long? etc.

DriftKing
05.12.09, 16:14
is there any anti cheat script available ? what about they talking ??

New) Don't try all kinds of software to cheat, remember, we try also any kinds of software/script that will help us finding those who brake the rules and we are having some funny time.

Mihai
05.12.09, 16:18
Yeah right.Those lazy guys?Haha.Very funny.Confirmed RM with 5MB upload.Did 10Gb

jockey
05.12.09, 16:33
Rm work great in iplay...Tried upto 2mb/s upload....

anon
05.12.09, 17:02
New) Don't try all kinds of software to cheat, remember, we try also any kinds of software/script that will help us finding those who brake the rules and we are having some funny time.

Don't "brake" the rules, people.

The vast majority of trackers will always say they have scripts monitoring for cheaters as an scare tactic. iPlay must not be level 5 for nothing, but follow others' tips and you'll be fine.

hoodevil
05.12.09, 18:57
I registred in iplay.ro; and this message is my welcome.

MP:

From System

We would like to take this opportunity to say Hello and welcome to iplay4!
Please be sure to read the rules and be sure to stop by the forums and say hello! Please don't use cheat mods or RatioFucker/RatioMaker. We have scripts embedded within the tracker that can highlight anomilies and alert staff. So far, most of our cheaters have received warnings or got their account disabled. We are constantly refining the scripts to spot the new mods appearing and we have trained administrators who can recognise when someone is cheating. This practice is unneccessary as we have some special torrents (free, 100% and 50%), which can help you raise your ratio. Remember to keep a ratio above 0.400. Though we expect members to seed to 1.00 on every torrent or until 3 people complete it, whichever comes first. Please also note that we don't allow duplicate IP accounts. If you need a duplicate IP account, such as a family member/friend using the same PC for their account, please speak to the staff first, explaining why you need a duplicate account. Any duplicate accounts created without the knowledge of the staff will be disabled.
Enjoy your stay.

ratio marker and ratiofucker is recognized for iplay.

anon
05.12.09, 18:58
Doesn't mean too much; those two tools are easy to detect by now.

Imacheater
20.01.10, 23:33
It's been 1 month old, not a long time so i decided to bump this up
After take a look around "Cheating Experience" thread and this thread
I wanna ask a question : Will Extreme Mod/Shu Mod work in here, and mRatio/RM+MR (some times i fake d/l)
And what's a good torrent to cheating in here (amount of leechers and seeders)
That's all, thanks

anon
20.01.10, 23:33
The Extreme Mod and RM will work for sure, since they send the announces correctly. mRatio doesn't, so use it at your own risk. As for which torrent and speeds to use, I couldn't tell you.

ooblar
21.01.10, 00:24
Waffles method 10 MB/s works great with RMex Restarter :biggrin: (memory reader of course)

Imacheater
21.01.10, 05:29
Can you guys drop me a hint (packs or single)

Instab
21.01.10, 05:32
be careful on packs (only very fresh ones) and be quick when jumping on scene releases

Imacheater
21.01.10, 05:57
Thx Instab and anon for the info
A 3-6 weeks old pack would be nice ?

Instab
21.01.10, 06:15
A 3-6 weeks pack would be nice ?

eh, you mean 3-6 weeks old pack? :eek:

MiCRON
21.01.10, 06:23
I've used waffles method on some DVD torrents in there and all went fine.

anon
21.01.10, 16:09
A 3-6 weeks old pack would be nice ?

A 1-week old pack is already poison for cheating, so a 3-6 weeks old pack must be cyanide.

Mihai
21.01.10, 18:08
They are not monitoring old torrents so i would sugest cheating on those.Just have 3-4 seeders, no need for leechers and waffles method:top:

Instab
21.01.10, 22:54
They are not monitoring old torrents so i would sugest cheating on those.Just have 3-4 seeders, no need for leechers and waffles method:top:

lol, you're flashing on old torrents with no leechers there?

ooblar
21.01.10, 23:48
No Waffles Method? :eek3:

I feel a little safer cheating on newer DVDR's but if you can prove it otherwise I might try 5 MB/s on old torrents.

Instab
22.01.10, 00:28
No Waffles Method? :eek3:

I feel a little safer cheating on newer DVDR's but if you can prove it otherwise I might try 5 MB/s on old torrents.

the dangerous part of the waffles method is the initial soft-flashing BUT the iplay snatchlist dösn't show the speed and only the date of the last activity so i'd say you can skip the second part and upload with something about 1mb or 2mb and just hit stop before the update

Imacheater
22.01.10, 12:13
Well, i use RM+MR right now
But seems like my RM can't see the seeders and leechers stats, also ,the download is not counted and the upload is counted, just like normal
Anyone can help me?

SBfreak
22.01.10, 12:44
Rm started with admin rights?? Tried restarting RM?

Imacheater
22.01.10, 14:45
Rm started with admin rights?? Tried restarting RM?

I have try all the resolution: restart RM, reset my computer but i doesn't work
My user is admin, also

Mihai
22.01.10, 15:04
lol, you're flashing on old torrents with no leechers there?

I flash on any torrent, new or old.depens on what i leech.

SBfreak
22.01.10, 16:45
I have try all the resolution: restart RM, reset my computer but i doesn't work
My user is admin, also

No..I mean if you are on windows vista,7 "Run program as administrator"

anon
22.01.10, 17:07
But seems like my RM can't see the seeders and leechers stats, also ,the download is not counted and the upload is counted

Well, if scrape isn't enabled and the tracker doesn't return the amounts in normal announces, you won't be able to see them. Regarding the other issue, perhaps the torrent is freeleech? I remember someone saying iPlay had torrents where 0 download counted, but only half your upload did.

Instab
22.01.10, 19:59
I flash on any torrent, new or old.depens on what i leech.

hehe, so they're not exactly well equipped

I remember someone saying iPlay had torrents where 0 download counted, but only half your upload did.

not anymore:

We changed the rule for HALF torrents from 0/50% ( download/upload ) in 50/100% ( download/upload ).

Imacheater
22.01.10, 23:58
Now for a complete 3 gb, it shows 2 gigs d/l
I think i d/l it too soon
Maybe it is a normal (100 down up) first, after that the staff made it freeleech (50 up 0 down)

alpacino
23.01.10, 09:48
Now for a complete 3 gb, it shows 2 gigs d/l
I think i d/l it too soon
Maybe it is a normal (100 down up) first, after that the staff made it freeleech (50 up 0 down)

Check RM log for timeout messages, they could be the cause for not 100% reporting. It happened to me in the past. Maybe a faulty network connection too.

MiCRON
24.01.10, 01:41
I've beed doing the waffles method here for months and I still have my account. I just don't let my ratio get to high.

Instab
24.01.10, 01:43
I've beed doing the waffles method here for months and I still have my account. I just don't let my ratio get to high.

what tool/mod? what torrents?

MiCRON
24.01.10, 01:53
RM (uT emulation) in just about any torrent with decent amount of peers. :smile:

Mihai
24.01.10, 11:27
You can use WM there with no problems.They are not that good at scripts as they say.

hoodevil
24.01.10, 20:02
how many GB upload for day?

Instab
24.01.10, 22:17
depends on the torrent

ooblar
24.01.10, 23:33
how many GB upload for day?

I'd say up to 10-15 on a 4 GB DVDR. Those are perfect for cheating.

Instab
24.01.10, 23:35
yeah, not more than a ratio of 4 per torrent is fine

MiCRON
25.01.10, 09:28
If I faked a 4GB torrent, I'd do around 5-8GB. But it appears you could do more. Just don't go way too high on any torrent. :smile:

anon
25.01.10, 17:08
If I faked a 4GB torrent, I'd do around 5-8GB. But it appears you could do more.

While I'm not at iPlay, the maximum I'd do on a 4GB torrent is a bit less than 12.

ooblar
26.01.10, 01:40
You guys are really careful and much too patient :tongue:

I made a mistake once and faked >20 GB on DVDR there. I'm not banned.

MiCRON
26.01.10, 01:50
LOL! I won't be able to use all my buffer anyway that's why.

VAMPIRE
26.01.10, 10:41
If your acount is a bit old like 3 months you can up 100 gb on a pack at 2mb/s :)

Instab
26.01.10, 10:45
nice, fresh pack i güss?

VAMPIRE
26.01.10, 16:26
nice, fresh pack i guess?

No only the biggest pack :top::klatsch_3:

MiCRON
26.01.10, 17:19
I guess their scripts aren't as good as I thought.

VAMPIRE
26.01.10, 18:59
I think so....
But i dont know in new accounts...........

Mihai
26.01.10, 19:06
People are too paranoid about iplay.You can cheat with good speeds( i recomend 5MB max) and you can cheat at new torrents with no problem.Scripts are low, staff doesn't watch acounts.Just maintain a ratio around 1-1,5 and they will never suspect a thing.

SBfreak
26.01.10, 20:29
People are too paranoid about iplay.You can cheat with good speeds( i recomend 5MB max) and you can cheat at new torrents with no problem.Scripts are low, staff doesn't watch acounts.Just maintain a ratio around 1-1,5 and they will never suspect a thing.

People are usually paranoid about trackers that are really hard to get.In this case Iplay.None ever said that Iplay is hard to cheat.They're just afraid to lose their accounts so they try methods that worked on other hard-to-get trackers and recommend them to others.
I recall Darksaibot successfully flashing(PMR) there..not too much about 10 Gigs.Like 5 months ago before we got advanced user status.

jacksbi
13.02.10, 08:01
is mratio working there last time when i tried it didnt update my stats.

VAMPIRE
13.02.10, 10:09
Yes it works 1mb/s speed

SBfreak
13.02.10, 11:53
Yes it works 1mb/s speed

Be careful on the kind of torrent though..they have some paid people who watch the snatch lists.:shockkk!:

jacksbi
13.02.10, 12:50
yes i am asking does the stats are updating properly or not?

SBfreak
13.02.10, 13:28
yes i am asking does the stats are updating properly or not?
Try it.If the stats don't update there are plenty of other alternatives.

anon
13.02.10, 17:21
Be careful on the kind of torrent though..they have some paid people who watch the snatch lists.:shockkk!:

Getting paid to look at snatchlists? I could do that.

fooltoo
13.02.10, 17:48
well, i am on with RM 1.9.0 and Memory reader, with uT 1.8.5 Emu and speeds like up ( 2mBps) and download ( 4-5 mBps ) and everythings fine!

Instab
13.02.10, 21:41
well, i am on with RM 1.9.0 and Memory reader, with uT 1.8.5 Emu and speeds like up ( 2mBps) and download ( 4-5 mBps ) and everythings fine!

how long ago?

SBfreak
13.02.10, 21:42
Getting paid to look at snatchlists? I could do that.
not money..gigabytes and invites.Forgot to mention that.

anon
13.02.10, 21:43
I.e. nothing I can't get through other means. :tongue:

fooltoo
16.02.10, 16:00
Instab, it was about a week ago , at most, so i can confirm its working with that speeds

Blocker
16.02.10, 20:06
I used fake upload during a week "ratio mode" 1.5 -2.5 in 15 torrents and it worked fine! :top:

anon
16.02.10, 20:07
Ratio mode, huh? Meaning you took a risk and it paid off. :tongue:

Blocker
16.02.10, 20:13
Ratio mode, huh? Meaning you took a risk and it paid off. :tongue:

Yes it's risky,

I also used ratio mode on TL ,KG and RevTT and works like a charm then I changed for speed mode

Speed mode is safer than ratio mode:biggrin:

DriftKing
17.02.10, 12:54
I cheated there with up to 25 to 30 mbps + Wm + Rm..Nothing great trick but I used frequently seedbox. Just add there (seedbox) one new pack with good numbers of leeechers. downloaded full packs after that let it to seed for 4-5 hours. than stopped it. and start that torrent in my home pc with 25 to 30 mbps and just stopped before announce. I got everyday there 50 to 60 gb up with only that torrent. now I have lots of gigs there.

I know that is risky because of diffrent valuses of utorrent but its works at most of trackers.

Instab
17.02.10, 16:40
the main risk is the different ip

anon
17.02.10, 16:51
If what you have is a dedicated server, rather than a simple seedbox, you could install an HTTP proxy server on it and announce through that.

Having used a seedbox on that torrent before doesn't give you any more cover - as a matter of fact, it exposes you more, with the high speeds and two different IPs used to seed, as Vw said.

Nokki
28.02.10, 05:53
Is there a need to use Waffle method on this? and what's the recent safe speeds? can I use 2mbps?

Instab
28.02.10, 06:01
Is there a need to use Waffle method on this? and what's the recent safe speeds? can I use 2mbps?

that speed should work. and just read this very thread for more info

Nokki
28.02.10, 06:11
I'm sorry Instab, its just that it was hard to get an invite there and didn't want to make a irrational or outdated attempt and get banned. I don't mean to spam or anythin

Instab
28.02.10, 06:16
I'm sorry Instab, its just that it was hard to get an invite there and didn't want to make a irrational or outdated attempt and get banned. I don't mean to spam or anythin

no, it's okay.
this thread is not so active, a little update dösn't harm.

it seems they don't exactly have good scripts so as i said 2mbps shouldn't be a problem at all. just as always stay away from packs unless they're brand new and go for scene releases. iirc mihai even had success with 2MB/s and i used about 1MB/s without any problems.
but yes, it's lv5 so you might wanna be more careful ...

Nokki
28.02.10, 06:22
Thanks man, I'm prob gonna stay with 800-900 KBps, is it necessary to use WM???
if I can use WM makes it safer to use 2mbps then I'll just do that.

Thanks in advance my friend!

Instab
28.02.10, 06:27
Thanks man, I'm prob gonna stay with 800-900 KBps, is it necessary to use WM???
if I can use WM makes it safer to use 2mbps then I'll just do that.

well, i'm not a big fan of the waffles method. the initial high speeds are the risky part no matter what you're going to do after.
but as i said everything less then 1MB shouldn't get you in trouble. and id' avoid mratio. in case you haven't read its emulations are detectable and it'd be a shame to loose a lv5 site cause of that :biggrin:

SBfreak
28.02.10, 13:14
GT is still undetectable on Iplay if anyone is still using it:unsure:

Instab
28.02.10, 19:43
GT is still undetectable if anyone is still using it on other trackers.:unsure:

hehe, could you explain? :unsure:

Mihai
28.02.10, 19:47
Report upload as 1,1-1,2 download works great.You can go higher too.

SBfreak
28.02.10, 20:55
hehe, could you explain?
Lol sorry I think I was sleeping:tongue:
The post was edited.

Nokki
01.03.10, 12:17
Hey guys... Can anyone confirm iPlay is down?

SBfreak
01.03.10, 13:39
No it's not down.Also we have a thread already for things like this.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17675

Drmr
01.03.10, 16:48
iPLAY is online :)

btw iPLAY is very hard for maintain ratio if we dont use cheating

I cheat on iPLAY with speed 600 - 720 kb/s on every torrent .

Now I'm power user and actively using tracker !

So my advice is to put speeds less than 1 MB and be patient )

SBfreak
01.03.10, 16:59
tool?:confused2:

anon
01.03.10, 17:23
Or mod... :unsure:

dreamer
09.04.10, 13:56
I've also registered the trial account.
gonna get a nice ratio built until this trial period ends and see if they approve or not.
VEM spoofing one of the million allowed clients with up to 100 KB/s speeds.

kfir
09.04.10, 17:45
can i flash there with RM ? or i will get ban ?

SBfreak
09.04.10, 17:48
Not recommended.
You will most likely get banned.

kfir
09.04.10, 18:03
i thought its like TL.. just flash some 50GB per a sec..

hmm and what about kb/s ? flashing there on 100-200kbs ?

shawshankraj
09.04.10, 18:09
RM work there with low speed..Around 200-300 would be good..They don't have to many seeder on torrent that's y u have to be careful when u pick up the torrent..

anon
09.04.10, 19:47
i thought its like TL.. just flash some 50GB per a sec..

iPlay is level 5 in the ranklist, TL is level 2. This should be enough warning of that they aren't the same.

hmm and what about kb/s ? flashing there on 100-200kbs ?

100-200kB/s isn't flashing...

tokiodrift1
09.04.10, 20:08
Anon, Are they able to detect the 'dont send finished flag' or may I keep it on (Shu Mod) ?

anon
09.04.10, 20:09
Not being a member there I couldn't tell you. However, very few trackers could detect that in the past, and they're all dead now :biggrin:

However, if they have an snatchlist which stores when you've completed the torrent, don't use that setting.

tokiodrift1
09.04.10, 20:18
Okay I'll try to use it and try to prefer newer torrents with lots of S&L.

Instab
09.04.10, 20:50
iPlay is level 5 in the ranklist, TL is level 2.

although mihai flashed there and cheated on torrents with no leechers :P
also keep in mind that their snatchlist only shows torrents with download so seeding something at 100% with rm e.g. won't show up

tokiodrift1
15.04.10, 00:01
VEM from 90-190 worked without any problems.
They have great speed on torrents, but their main 'customers' are imho ramanian people.
However, I dont think that they've more active torrents than IPT, but it seems to be a 'more quality less quantity tracker'.

Instab
15.04.10, 03:36
well, i upped there at abour 1.5MB/s with rm. no problems.

Mihai
15.04.10, 14:46
Don't be soo afraid of this tracker.It's not bullet proof( i mean cheating proof).
Waffles Method with speeds up to 3-4 MB is ok to anybody.Just make a nice seedtime and everything will be ok.If you are afraid to use 3-4 MB just use 1 MB.They can't catch you with that.

---------- Post added at 14:46 ---------- Previous post was at 14:44 ----------

Oh and look at those DVD's/HD movies they upload and are free leech and stiky.You can cheat tons of GB at a 40 GB HD movie.

fakeking
19.04.10, 04:10
If I cheated with a torrent, do I need to real download it first with utor 2.0.

Or just fake dl and up with RM (utor 1.8.5) on iplay, pal?

Been member for 7 days, with dl:50, u:5, is it safe to cheat right now, pal?

shawshankraj
19.04.10, 04:34

Or just fake dl and up with RM (utor 1.8.5) on iplay, pal?

you can fake download with RM also...It's safe there to cheat there with RM on new torrent..
Remember o cheat there on DVDR that r free..

Instab
19.04.10, 05:22
you can fake download with RM also...It's safe there to cheat there with RM on new torrent..
Remember o cheat there on DVDR that r free..

at the moment there're only either 50/100 or completely neutral torrents. no classic freeleech files afaik

anon
19.04.10, 14:35

If you aren't familiar with the RM (as another post by you suggests), I'd recommend you read these first:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18270
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13739

tonipotter
21.04.10, 20:57
what about ratio faker?
can i use on Iplay?

SBfreak
21.04.10, 21:03
Yes default settings should be fine.

anon
21.04.10, 21:22
what about ratio faker?
can i use on Iplay?

Popular Tracker Cheat Table and Info - Page 10 - SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/popular-tracker-cheat-table-info-17816-post182151/#post182151)

Please don't crosspost.

ciccio
01.05.10, 00:34
I've heard seed on this tracker is very hard but not for this i've used low speeds.

With Shu Mod i've used a speed of almost 600 Kb/s on 2 torrents.

shawshankraj
01.05.10, 03:28
You can go for high speed like up to 10 mbps on some torrent ..

saebrtooth
01.05.10, 13:47
just make sure that there are good numbers of seeder/leechers

Nokki
06.05.10, 16:04
You can go for high speed like up to 10 mbps on some torrent ..

What about torrent age? what's considered not "safe"?

Mihai
06.05.10, 17:07
Nothing.Just be sure you are not the last one snatching it.

Seeder Gone Bad
07.05.10, 19:05
I use Vuze Shu-Mod

pick your self a good torrent with good seeder/leecher ratio

set your fake up speed to half your real download

this works fine with me

happy leeching

:smile:

Instab
07.05.10, 19:10
I use Vuze Shu-Mod

pick your self a good torrent with good seeder/leecher ratio

set your fake up speed to half your real download

and what is you download speed?
that's a large gap. some guys have 2mbit some have 50mbit ... you see

Seeder Gone Bad
07.05.10, 19:19
and what is you download speed?
that's a large gap. some guys have 2mbit some have 50mbit ... you see

I'm one of those who have 2Mbit, but while browsing I limit it to 110Kbps

so when i'm browsing I set it to 45 ~ 65 KB/s

when I'm only downloading I set it to 110 ~ 135 KB/s

I love to take it easy, I doesn't matter how long does it take be patient to keep your account alive ;)

C3PO
07.05.10, 19:28
Well I would say, be brave and cheat the hell out of it. I used the WM with up speed 5-6 MB/s and had no probs for now...

Instab
07.05.10, 19:35
Well I would say, be brave and cheat the hell out of it. I used the WM with up speed 5-6 MB/s and had no probs for now...

about the same as mihai iirc

---------- Post added at 19:35 ---------- Previous post was at 19:34 ----------

and remember: torrents without any download won't show up in the snatchlist ;)

anon
07.05.10, 20:08
I'm one of those who have 2Mbit, but while browsing I limit it to 110Kbps

so when i'm browsing I set it to 45 ~ 65 Kbps

when I'm only downloading I set it to 110 ~ 135 Kbps

Remember Kbps aren't the same as kB/s.

Seeder Gone Bad
07.05.10, 20:11
^^
My bad :$, I ment kilo bytes not kilo bits.

DriftKing
08.05.10, 05:05
Cheating at Iplay is so easy then any tracker. I cheat there with my seedbox :D and waffles method with 30mbps :tongue: before 2/3 months ago. Now I think I never need to cheat at Iplay ! lol...

saebrtooth
08.05.10, 05:36
Im not sure if Iplay.ro is like this but some sites have a policy of informing them if ur using a seedbox, did u need to do that?

shawshankraj
08.05.10, 05:57
I think no..

DriftKing
08.05.10, 14:41
Im not sure if Iplay.ro is like this but some sites have a policy of informing them if ur using a seedbox, did u need to do that?

No, never, btw is really any tracker alive here which have this policy...??:rolling_eyes:

saebrtooth
08.05.10, 14:46
bitme, bitmetv

anon
08.05.10, 17:41
TL as well, if I remember correctly. TR and TV also have you enter its IP in your profile page.

Instab
08.05.10, 17:46
TL as well, if I remember correctly.

:lol: seriously?

anyway i think it dösn't matter much :P

anon
08.05.10, 17:47
I'm not sure, but I guess it has something to do with the different IP, because they tell you to ask the staff before using a VPN as well.

Instab
08.05.10, 17:49
well ip changes don't matter there and thinking of what mihai did there ... no so much a problem i'd say :D

C3PO
13.05.10, 20:19
I've just been banned after 4 weeks of cheating. I was using the RM+WM utorrent 1.8.5 17141 emu with speeds up to 15MB/s. I had 2+ GB up per day. I guess last time I cheated too much (120G) on a wrong torrent - 9 S and 19 L.

Instab
13.05.10, 20:27
I güss last time I cheated too much (120G) on a wrong torrent - 9 S and 19 L.

what size was the torrent?

C3PO
13.05.10, 20:28
Around 48 GB I think

Instab
13.05.10, 20:29
Around 48 GB I think

mmh, then 120gb should be ok

C3PO
13.05.10, 20:32
Well obviously it isn't ok :) I really want to see Mihai's comment on that. He said that even 100MB/s should be fine ;)

Instab
13.05.10, 20:33
Well obviously it isn't ok :) I really want to see Mihai's comment on that. He said that even 100MB/s should be fine ;)

how old was the torrent? was it a pack?

C3PO
13.05.10, 20:34
It was upped on 03.05.10 and was a pack yes...

Instab
13.05.10, 20:45
It was upped on 03.05.10 and was a pack yes...

oh, hehe, i see which one :naughty:
anyway, i güss it was just too old then. no real leechers left anymore

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:42 ----------

btw did you download parts of the pack for real? really nice stuff in there :P

C3PO
13.05.10, 20:46
Well it's a shitty tracker anyway, but i'll try again in the next 4 weeks. I just can't accept that they got me :))))

Haha no i didn't. But if u say so I might take a look ;)

saebrtooth
14.05.10, 06:20
just cos u wont be shown in the snatch list using WM, if the tracker staff had tiime on their hands they could still look at their database of top 10, top X and find those being naughty

C3PO
14.05.10, 11:17
Can u login today or they banned my new trial acc, too?

saebrtooth
14.05.10, 12:12
Can u login today or they banned my new trial acc, too?

I dont get it?

C3PO
14.05.10, 12:33
Well after I got banned, I registered a new trial acc and today I can't access it, but there is no message that it has been disabled or something. I just can't log in.

saebrtooth
14.05.10, 12:57
That should be an IP ban
u should clear ur browser cache before doing such things just to be sure

C3PO
14.05.10, 13:23
Hm well.. :) Bad luck

P.S. I think I should abstain from cheating this week. I tried 2 times and got 2 bans :rofl:

anon
14.05.10, 16:38
Well after I got banned, I registered a new trial acc and today I can't access it, but there is no message that it has been disabled or something. I just can't log in.

Perhaps you've hit the trial account limitations?

C3PO
14.05.10, 17:49
No, I actually managed to reg another account yesterday but today I just can't log in...

shoulder
14.05.10, 18:15
That should be an IP ban
Normally an IP ban should give you an 403 error. :wink2:

C3PO, did you clear your cookies and changed your IP before registering the new account?

C3PO
14.05.10, 18:27
Unfortunately not, but next time I will :)

Instab
14.05.10, 18:48
C3PO, did you clear your cookies and changed your IP before registering the new account?

Unfortunately not, but next time I will :)

and here we have the reason. you might wanna let r2d2 do stuff like that for you in the future :P

C3PO
14.05.10, 18:50
Hehe it's not a big loss ;)

piyush
16.05.10, 17:57
I WAS NEVEr succeed in using Rm reader help me.....;) thanx

anon
16.05.10, 17:58
help me.....;) thanx

Please read the thread before asking for help. Thoroughly.

Not to mention you didn't give many details...

rps
01.07.10, 19:43
I make a "trial account" and when I was reading FAQ about "trail promote to user" its says about ratio 1.5 and must be approved by staff. So here is my question : Is any chance to cheat there RM + MR and get promote to user?

C3PO
01.07.10, 19:47
My answer is : YES :)

rps
01.07.10, 19:49

but which files will be good to do that? waffles method?

C3PO
01.07.10, 19:52
Just pick something fresh (porn) and fake on it a lil bit, till u get your promotion to User. Then u can do what u want according to Mihai.

P.S. Yes WM

anon
01.07.10, 19:54

...as in every tracker out there...

crystal
01.07.10, 19:56

WM should be fine , even normally around 200-300 with RM+MR without WM works great . the tracker is pretty easy in that way and you should have no problems in becoming a user there .

rps
01.07.10, 19:58
so let the torrents leaving in RM and when I want to stop just "stop" and that's it? or better is using WM?

Instab
01.07.10, 20:02
so let the torrents leaving in RM and when I want to stop just "stop" and that's it? or better is using WM?

i've been successful that way but not sure about a trial account of course

MoS
01.07.10, 20:02

IPlay has some sticky torrents on it's 1st torrents page, Once you find a fresh one is added use it -Just as i did- and you may use speed up to 2 Mb/s.

good luck :smile:

crystal
01.07.10, 20:04
since they review your account before accepting it as a user account , better to be a little safe and keep you fake ratio less than twice the downloaded amount with speeds around 200-300 with RM+MR , but this is just my personal suggestion .

C3PO
01.07.10, 20:06
I don't think that they look at the speed, but u really shouldn't do 100 ratio on a single torrent in 7 days.

wanzek
01.07.10, 20:46
RM+MR
speed 500-800

wanzek
15.07.10, 18:43
I use RM+ WM
emu-utorrent 2.0.2
speed-1000 kbps

but i got this problem unconnectable

anon
15.07.10, 20:11
but i got this problem unconnectable

Enable the TCP listener or keep your client running in the same port.

Kapusta
15.07.10, 21:05
I use mRatio or RM . Up ca. 1000 kb/s . New Torrents with many seeders and leechers. I made pro Day 4,5 GB.

wanzek
15.07.10, 21:26
Enable the TCP listener or keep your client running in the same port.

i get this message: Failed to open Tcp Listener: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted

anon
15.07.10, 21:28
Untick it and do the second thing I said.

wanzek
15.07.10, 21:32
The same torrent i'm trying to fake or any torrent?
because if it's any torrent it's still unconnectable

anon
15.07.10, 21:33
Any torrent.

And in that case, that shouldn't happen...

wanzek
15.07.10, 21:38
The same thing happened on bitgamer

lolz
16.07.10, 11:10
10MB/s ~ 3xGB upload on the most leecher torrent, RM no WF, still fine after 2days :D

Instab
16.07.10, 11:32
10MB/s ~ 3xGB upload on the most leecher torrent, RM no WF, still fine after 2days :D

indeed that's a nice method. you're not active for very long and get some traffic done. therefore chances are good staff won't spot you

C3PO
21.07.10, 18:53
Banned for the 4th time already. I don't know what's happening...I read here an there that people are faking like crazy over there, but I get the hammer everytime I try to cheat, they're starting to piss me off...anyway the settings, that got me banned this time

RM,MR,WM, utorrent 2.0.2 emu
Download: 1,8MB/s
Upload: 50MB/s
Torrent: 1 CD movie
Faked up: 12-16 GB
Ratio on torrent: bout 14-16

jacksbi
21.07.10, 19:25
Banned for the 4th time already. I don't know what's happening...I read here an there that people are faking like crazy over there, but I get the hammer everytime I try to cheat, they're starting to piss me off...anyway the settings, that got me banned this time

i am doing well with mratio may be ur speeds are what getting u banned i think.

Instab
21.07.10, 19:49
hehe, yeah, 50MB up might be a bit too much

C3PO
21.07.10, 19:51
Mihai did 100 so..

anon
21.07.10, 19:51
I'm not at iPlay, but 50MB/s sounds like a lot for a 700MB movie.

C3PO
21.07.10, 19:58
And why the upload speed depends on the file size?

Instab
21.07.10, 20:01
Mihai did 100 so..

yes but on a bluray torrent and i güss he hit stop before the update

And why the upload speed depends on the file size?

sure, getting a file ratio of like 40 or 50 is not so common :P

anon
21.07.10, 20:01
Well, 50MB/s means you seeded the movie to 1:1 in 14 seconds. This certainly draws some attention if they have scripts to check for that.

Or perhaps you just were very unlucky and the staff had been watching the peerlist...

C3PO
21.07.10, 20:02
Well maybe the 5th acc will be my lucky one :D

jacksbi
21.07.10, 20:03
i always use the speeds below 300kbps on iplay i dont want to risk my old account there.

C3PO
21.07.10, 20:04
Well my oldest acc there was like 5 weeks old...that's my record ;)

anon
21.07.10, 20:15
As for me, I got in via trial accounts, had a look and logged out, never to come back. :O

But this isn't a review thread... C3PO, perhaps you should try bigger torrents next time? And stop before the update if you weren't doing so already.

C3PO
21.07.10, 20:26
I tried with bigger torrents, smaller torrents, all kinds of torrents (with stop before update) but I always edn up banned ;)

SBfreak
21.07.10, 20:29
I just asked one of my pals on mess and he said RF still works great there.Why do you guys have to get banned like that?:eek13:

crystal
21.07.10, 21:04

Speeds are way too much , even for a tracker that doesnt give much damn about catching ratio fakers . your drawing too much attention to your accounts with such abnormal speeds . keep it under 10 and not 50 , (if your willing to risk it with high speeds again) and you should be fine .

Donatas
25.07.10, 01:52
Speeds are way too much , even for a tracker that doesnt give much damn about catching ratio fakers . your drawing too much attention to your accounts with such abnormal speeds . keep it under 10 and not 50 , (if your willing to risk it with high speeds again) and you should be fine .
I've never been on iplay but I agree. 50MB/s is just pointless. Even at something like 5MB/s you can get a large buffer in just a few hours. There is no need to cheat at such a high speed unless you are very, very lazy or if you know the tracker just doesn't care about cheaters (demonoid).

BrianBosworth
25.07.10, 02:31
You can also build a nice buffer if you cheat on the torrents that count as half leech. Just slow down a bit and gradually increase your ratio. It's always best to cheat in the least suspicious way.

Symetric
25.07.10, 04:10
Off-topic:
I'm quite new to private trackers: If I was to invest time and work into iPlay, would it be a good proof for me to get invited into higher levels trackers?

I guess it all sums up to one question: is iPlay a reputed tracker?

On-topic:
I didn't see any reliable answers in the previous pages,,, (some of them were like 3 months old or so) but I guess C3PO's method (RM+MR+WM) should be good enough to start, assuming I won't be *uploading at a ridiculous 50MB/s (not MBit!) on a 700mb file?

EDIT: *uploading, my bad.

Instab
25.07.10, 04:29
some of them were like 3 months old or so

so?
that could also mean that nothing changed since?

makes no sense to post something like "nothing changed" every week, yes?

Symetric
25.07.10, 05:31
I like the way you're answering my questions ;)

I now feel dumb.

Instab
25.07.10, 05:51
I like the way you're answering my qüstions ;)

I now feel dumb.

hehe, that wasn't my intention :eek:
anyway regarding iplay you should be fine with moderate speeds. something like 2MB/s or so. and yes, iplay has some valü :D

anon
25.07.10, 19:02
Off-topic:
I'm quite new to private trackers: If I was to invest time and work into iPlay, would it be a good proof for me to get invited into higher levels trackers?

It used to be l33ter, but now not much with trial accounts. Still, it's just as hard for honest users to seed there, so I guess "proofs" from iPlay still have the same weight!

I like the way you're answering my questions ;)

It's Instab! He and his style are a true asset to this community.

googling
16.08.10, 18:16
Im using Ratiomaster 1.9.0 uplaoding at about 800kbs and downaloding at 500kb and not banned for over 2 months.

Blocker
23.08.10, 18:28
Off-topic:

I also think is a good proof ,seeding theres is difficult, many seeders with decent speeds and just a few leechers

It's a reputed tracker,but most of the content its romanian

Instab
23.08.10, 18:30
I also think is a good proof ,seeding theres is difficult, many seeders with decent speeds and just a few leechers

trü but they don't have scripts :P

It's a reputed tracker,but most of the content its romanian

not so much i'd say. just a few movies are romanian the rest is international

Blocker
23.08.10, 18:40
true but they don't have scripts :P

Well if the inviter is looking for a invitee who has a decent ratio in a hard to seed tracker I think is a good option,

Yeap they don't have scripts or if they have are really bad ,that's why VEM's fake upload "ratio mod" works there like a charm :tongue: