Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:

0.9.8:
* FIX: RSS not working in uTorrent when Ratio Faker is enabled
* FIX: write permission error for debug.log (in Windows Vista/7)

0.9.7:
* FIX: tracker offline message on 0.9.6
* FIX: after closing Ratio Faker there's still a running thread of it
* ADD: option to not generate error.log (not recommended!)
* CHANGE: some multi-threading improvements

0.9.6:
* ADD: Minimize to systray
* ADD: Close to systray
* ADD: French translation (thanks to Furanku)

Remember!: Before changing from one mode to another, changing the modifier or ratios, ALWAYS stop (not pause!) all your torrents.

What is this?:

If you know what GreedyTorrent is, then the answer is really simple: it's a clon.
But wait, it's not based on GT ... this is a written-from-scratch software, I don't even know GT author.

I've started this project because I think that there's one important missing feature in GT, and that's the ability to pick up a random modification ratio. That's the biggest problem of GT, and because of that it's relative easy to detect when someone is using it (for tracker admins).

Ratio Faker offers the possibility to generate a random value in every announce, like in a real bittorrent transfer scenario. Obviously, you must select the extreme values moderately.

Please, report any bug or problem that you find by posting a comment here.

Should work with any client that support http proxy, but I've only tested with µTorrent 1.8.x.

How to use?

- Open Ratio Faker and check in what port is listening

- Open µTorrent or your favourite bittorrent client and set the proxy with the following data:

Host: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8282 (you should put here the listening port of step 1)
Proxy Type: http

For example, in µTorrent you have to go to Option, Preferences. Go to Connection, under Proxy Server section enter the above data and then click OK to save.

That's all!

Note: we have permission from the coder to distribute this tool.
It's not related to the tool RatioFaker 0.65b!
Remember: Before changing from one mode to another, changing the modifier or ratios, ALWAYS stop (not pause!) all your torrents.
You can find the latest language files here (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/2009/02/latests-language-files.html).

Tinkle
11.03.09, 04:31
i have a doubt guys how do i add those trackers i dont wanna cheat i mean should i add the tracker exclusions with the paskey or just the basi announce url should be given in exclusion list

mmmmm
11.03.09, 05:16
@austin414

write down the trackers (without httr:// or the port number or passkey)
for more information see Tracker exclusion Tab in RF

reg-sb
11.03.09, 17:02
everytime i execute the prog, it shows a popup message telling me there is a new version of it available.
is there any way to disable this ?

mmmmm
11.03.09, 17:30
nothing like that happen here
whats ur os?

reg-sb
11.03.09, 19:09
nothing like that happen here
whats ur os?

windows xp sp3
i've uninstall and then reinstall the application to no avail :confused:
moreover my eset nod32 alerting me of the application being changed - when i deny the outgoing connection, it doesn't show the popup :rolling_eyes:
Remote computer xxxxx.xxxx.com.ar 200.49.x.x:80

any solution ?

thanks
peace out.

mmmmm
11.03.09, 20:25
did u tried the portable (zip) ?

anon
11.03.09, 21:03
should i add the tracker exclusions with the paskey or just the basi announce url should be given in exclusion list

You have to add the announce URL without "http://" or the port number. For example, if the tracker URL is:

http://tracker.torrentleech.org:2710/a/00000000000000000000000000000000/announce

You should type:

tracker.torrentleech.org

in the tracker exclusion text area.

everytime i execute the prog, it shows a popup message telling me there is a new version of it available.
is there any way to disable this ?

As far as I know, no. But that doesn't happen here. I'm using the "without install" version.

moreover my eset nod32 alerting me of the application being changed - when i deny the outgoing connection, it doesn't show the popup :rolling_eyes:
Remote computer xxxxx.xxxx.com.ar 200.49.x.x:80

I guess 200.49.x.x is the update check server.

zonkkk
11.03.09, 22:22
i'm using ratio faker 0.9.5. What is new in 0.9.8 ?

anon
11.03.09, 22:23
Read the changelog :wink:

0.9.8:
* FIX: RSS not working in uTorrent when Ratio Faker is enabled
* FIX: write permission error for debug.log (in Windows Vista/7)

0.9.7:
* FIX: tracker offline message on 0.9.6
* FIX: after closing Ratio Faker there's still a running thread of it
* ADD: option to not generate error.log (not recommended!)
* CHANGE: some multi-threading improvements

0.9.6:
* ADD: Minimize to systray
* ADD: Close to systray
* ADD: French translation (thanks to Furanku)

reg-sb
12.03.09, 09:59
hey anon .. i've the latest version of ratiofaker then why does it still give the popup that a new version is available ? even after blocking the update server ip i'm recieving it :frown:

is there any possible solution ?
thanks
peace out.

Edit: what amaze me is that no one else is getting this popup.
-----------------------------------

did u tried the portable (zip) ?

not working ..

mmmmm
12.03.09, 13:45
r u sure its version 0.9.8?
No one here also any where i know report that strange problem with u.

reg-sb
12.03.09, 16:11
r u sure its version 0.9.8?
No one here also any where i know report that strange problem with u.

yup it's Ratio Faker v0.9.8
i've denied the address access from ratio faker - so far so good
it always start with the error written in logview
"Could not contact the update server: Unable to connect to the remote server"

but it's doing its job so never mind.
thanks for the replies

peace out.

anon
12.03.09, 17:22
yup it's Ratio Faker v0.9.8
i've denied the address access from ratio faker - so far so good
it always start with the error written in logview
"Could not contact the update server: Unable to connect to the remote server"

Try unblocking it, closing RF, deleting the %userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Ratio Faker folder, and restarting the app. This is the equivalent of a clean install.

HansDieterWerne
12.03.09, 21:35
I'm using a proxi wich is using https and http. but i had downloaded all torrents in https. Does this prog supporrts https?

anon
12.03.09, 21:39
mmmmm asked Matías, and he said it doesn't yet.

mmmmm
12.03.09, 22:34
yes after tried with revolt and nothing happened so i asked him and he told its not supported yet and i hope he supporting it in future versions

splicer
13.03.09, 09:35
Is this true:

Private tracker sysops & admins may have a brand-new headache on their hands with Ratio Faker. Self praising, "Ratio Faker can help you keep a good ratio in private bittorrent trackers." Actually, Ratio Faker is a new third-party utility that can (and probably will) assist you in getting banned from your favorite private trackers. It works through your existing BitTorrent client by reporting inaccurate upload and download stats to the tracker, thus boosting your ratio. Hey, at the very least you’ll go out with a good ratio, before finding yourself unable to login.
Source: Ratio Faker: Your New Best Friend To Get Tracker Banned | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak (http://filesharefreak.com/2009/03/12/ratio-faker-your-new-best-friend-to-get-tracker-banned/)

anonftw
13.03.09, 10:02
OK .... got me banned from what .cd probably because was too stupid too understand all the factors... ok .... have tried it on most low level trackers including IPt and messed up for second on Waffl ....guess what .....No Ban ...However ..I did not push it ..... for what it it worth .ENJOY

piratepiggy
13.03.09, 13:46
DAMMIT.. This is lame :( :( :( .. I think matias now needs to take this project underground or we are all screwed!!!!

Mihai
13.03.09, 14:44
To don't get banned look at the torrents you are downloading.It happend to me :tongue: on a traker.I was uploading at a torrent that didn't had leechers except me.So you have to be carefull.

anon
13.03.09, 19:29
Is this true:

No, it isn't. Just check FSF's other article about tracker cheating. They say you "WILL" get banned because they don't want you to cheat, but they're wrong. You can always cheat everywhere.

OK .... got me banned from what .cd probably because was too stupid too understand all the factors...

Since this tool is a GT clone, SealLion's tutorial (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/using-greedytorrent-strategically-other-things-7961/) should still be very useful. :smile:

DAMMIT.. This is lame :( :( :( .. I think matias now needs to take this project underground or we are all screwed!!!!

Things will still be the same regardless of tracker admins knowing or not about this tool. Since the announce and HTTP headers are sent correctly, you'll never be banned if you cheat with moderation, just like it is now.

who?
14.03.09, 21:00
how is the compatibilty on sct with this?

mmmmm
14.03.09, 21:20
i don't have it but it should work in all trackers like greedy

SBfreak
14.03.09, 21:32
On SCT you'd better use "set my upload x times my upload" not the other.This way you are sure that you won't get banned.

who?
15.03.09, 16:59
On SCT you'd better use "set my upload x times my upload" not the other.This way you are sure that you won't get banned.

thanks a lot man. yeah this makes sense, i'm just curious if the mod is picked up by sct's scripts or not..

SealLion
16.03.09, 00:45
I should say here that this proggy doesn't work very well with uT v 1.6.1.

For some reason, you remain 'unconnectable'. Upon switching back to GT, my connection status changed favorably.

Its quite odd, I found.

anon
16.03.09, 00:59
I should say here that this proggy doesn't work very well with uT v 1.6.1.

For some reason, you remain 'unconnectable'.

In uTorrent or on the tracker's side?

SealLion
16.03.09, 02:10
I should have said on the tracker's side. Though, after the change-over, one tracker became connectible and the other did not.

Actually, let me correct myself here. There's 3 trackers (forgot about the 3rd one).

Two remain unconnectible and one is fine.

Now that you posed your question, anon. I'm beginning to think that perhaps it's not so much a program issue, yet more-so a proxy issue when using the program. Do you think??

Though, my peers' should still be able to connect to me ( this statement, of course takes into consideration correct connection settings, as well as uT clearly stating I'm connected to X number of peers for that specific torrent)

I mean, the program works fine, though I read on the creator's blogspot that he limited his testing of the program to certain uT versions.

There's another issue that I need to mention. At one point, I switched over from RF to GT. After closing the client, of course and then restarting both the tool and the client.

I'm beginning to wonder now if, after switching from one tool to another, the tracker somehow was unable to manage the connection re-start from the client switching proxy's.

Do you know what I mean??

Overall. It did report the modified upload to the tracker as per RF settings.

anon
16.03.09, 21:26
Now that you posed your question, anon. I'm beginning to think that perhaps it's not so much a program issue, yet more-so a proxy issue when using the program. Do you think??

Though, my peers' should still be able to connect to me ( this statement, of course takes into consideration correct connection settings, as well as uT clearly stating I'm connected to X number of peers for that specific torrent)

I don't think it's a proxy issue, since RF is a local proxy only used to update the tracker stats (HTTP).

If the NAT icon in uTorrent's status bar is a green tick, you should of course still be connectable regardless of what the tracker says.

There's another issue that I need to mention. At one point, I switched over from RF to GT. After closing the client, of course and then restarting both the tool and the client.

I'm beginning to wonder now if, after switching from one tool to another, the tracker somehow was unable to manage the connection re-start from the client switching proxy's.

Do you know what I mean??

I think I do, but since GT and RF work as local proxies, there shouldn't be any issues... but something happen indeeds if trackers see you as connectable when using uTorrent directly, but not with those tools. Maybe the way they connect to update the tracker stats...

Anyway, apart from the red "Connectable: no", and if there aren't any penalties for it, showing up as NATed on the tracker's side should be too much of an issue - plus it doesn't happen with all trackers...

SBfreak
18.03.09, 00:59
Just tested it on HD-bits.ro.If the torrent won't start just wait like 2 minutes and it will work like a charm.

sisonvher
18.03.09, 15:31
wtf :eek3:, i got banned at exigo and trance traffic,,,,, I lose my precious account.... huhuhu, im such a shame, im a noob....

by the way, it worked on What, Waffles and STmusic. !! great, I love music! and of course Trance!!!

mmmmm
18.03.09, 15:44
u may not use report my upload xxxx times my download except u r set beside the program and watch it,its only danger on it if u r away or not putting ur eye on it.

anon
18.03.09, 18:49
wtf :eek3:, i got banned at exigo and trance traffic,,,,, I lose my precious account.... huhuhu, im such a shame, im a noob....

Can you remember your settings?

mmmmm is right - the "report my upload x.xxx times my download" is risky to use at higher level trackers, since it'll fake as long as you're downloading - even if there are no leechers.

sisonvher
19.03.09, 14:37
I use this setting on both::

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8063/57615952.png (http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=57615952.png)

Torrent File:

- Exigo : Bitter Blue Compilation; 7 gb ; S--98 & L--17

- TranceTraffic: (Im shy, cant say) ; 4 gb ; S--50 & L--22

oK, Ill say this again...... OMG!!:eek3:, aS IN..

But dont worry, I know it's my fault, cause Im noob. Im noob, cause iM noob. Thanks for all SB-I.

mmmmm
19.03.09, 14:58
too high upload speed next time no more than 20 for upload if ur real upload 10k i work like that.

anon
19.03.09, 18:11
I use this setting on both::

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8063/57615952.png

With those settings you'll jump directly as a seeder on every torrent, and your reported upload's last two digits will be 00. It's no wonder you got banned.

Mihai
22.03.09, 18:13
I would like to see in this program some personal setings for every traker.Like on one traker to report my download as upload and on another traker to report only my upload x times.But it's good enough like this.Keep up the good work.

mmmmm
22.03.09, 19:47
I would like to see in this program some personal setings for every traker.Like on one traker to report my download as upload and on another traker to report only my upload x times.But it's good enough like this.Keep up the good work.

u should tell that to Matias he is the coder :
Ratio Faker (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/)
and put ur suggestion here
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8297715995997724245&postID=7616754818243860341&isPopup=true

sisonvher
26.03.09, 04:28
Hi, I just want to ask, what is the perfect tool for ScL, cause I dont want any ban any more,,

Thanks for all, a help will be very much appreciated,,,

mmmmm
26.03.09, 10:07
what is the perfect tool

this tool should work every where

I dont want any ban any more,,

use it wisely then no ban

sisonvher
26.03.09, 10:13
Thank you,,, ;) ,,, Im such a noob,, sorry for my iresponsible action's last time,, thanks for the tip...

Hope you're not mad to me,,, cause I ask stupid question :(

Thanks again

mmmmm
26.03.09, 18:37
never mine ,i forgot every thing

---------- Post added at 18:37 ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 ----------

Ratio Faker 0.9.9 Beta is out!

Beware! this is a test build.

Changelog:

* CHANGE: your real upload will be appended when you use "report my upload as x.x times my download". The final result then will be downloaded x multiplier + uploaded. That way, even if your download has been completed, you can continue seeding.
* FIX: auto checking for updates might display the new version message even if there's none.

reg-sb
26.03.09, 21:17
hmm so there was a problem with the update popup i mentioned. Glad it's solved
and a very good added feature indeed.

will it get uploaded here ?

anon
26.03.09, 21:18

When it's out of beta.

mmmmm
26.03.09, 22:31

if u want to download it then just push in Matias name from the first post,or here u r

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:

>>>>>> Matías (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/) <<<<<<

SBfreak
27.03.09, 00:51
Well I don't know why it's "beta" but it worked on RevTT,SCL,TL and FL.org.

mmmmm
27.03.09, 17:50
also work here as usual times my upload but still the old error :
* An error has occurred: check the error log in C:\Documents and Settings\xx\Local Settings\Application Data\RatioFaker\error.log
* An error has ocurred! A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network 85.17.103.162

Edit:

* An error has ocurred! A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 89.248.163.199

SBfreak
27.03.09, 18:59
An error has ocurred! A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 89.248.163.199
That only happened to me on Iplay.Can you specify the tracker?

anon
27.03.09, 20:22
* An error has ocurred! A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network 85.17.103.162

This was at Zamunda, right? It's a Winsock error, you could try the WS Fix (http://majorgeeks.com/download4372.html).

* An error has ocurred! A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 89.248.163.199

TL?

This is definitely a timeout. Since they recently came back from being down, it's possible that they're still having some issues. Can you browse and announce to the tracker (without RF) correctly?

mmmmm
27.03.09, 23:24
@SBfreak
iptorrent and TL

@anon
No not Zamunda its iptorrent and TL, u told me before its sometimes happens to u with TL ,and now i setup new windows and still happen ,I'll try it and post here what happened .I'm opening TL(the site) without any problem &never had problem with browsing it.

Edit:
sorry i meant iptorrent,also that problem not happen in all torrents it just specific torrent in iptorrent and now not using TL to confirm.

anon
27.03.09, 23:30
u told me before its sometimes happens to u with TL

Yes, but that's because of my crappy Internet connection. :frown:

You could try using uTorrent without Ratio Faker on TL. If after a few announces the issue persists, it's most likely a server-side issue, as you've reinstalled Windows. If it doesn't, it could be a bug in RF, and you should send feedback to Matías.

mmmmm
27.03.09, 23:57
Yes, but that's because of my crappy Internet connection. :frown:

You could try using uTorrent without Ratio Faker on TL. If after a few announces the issue persists, it's most likely a server-side issue, as you've reinstalled Windows. If it doesn't, it could be a bug in RF.
i edited my post .never mine.
tracker status in utorrent (with RF) ok no problem in it,I'll try it later without RF but now i want some sleep.

you should send feedback to Matías
i told him before and he said also like u (its sometimes happen)

matias
28.03.09, 01:47
TL is currently kinda unstable with some ISPs ... I'm seeing some routing issues (at least with one ISP from my country), so maybe that's your problem too.

Regards.

SBfreak
28.03.09, 02:31
New beta out with some minor fixes:
Ratio Faker (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/)

WARNING: This is a test build!
Changelog:
FIX: RF is now a single instance app, you can't launch more than one instance. This should lower the number of people asking for the error "socket in use" :)
CHANGE: Some language updates.

100%
29.03.09, 21:14
Ratio Faker 0.9.10 is out, please update.

anon
29.03.09, 23:17
Posted here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/ratio-faker-0-9-10-a-10134/). :top:

anon
29.03.09, 23:55
Aber dank diesem Text und der Windowsfunktion "Copy & Paste" wird mir das in
ganz kurzer Zeit gelingen ;-) !!!

Unfortunately, we'll have you ban you if you do that.

You don't need to post to see others' posts or download our tools.

kelly
15.04.09, 23:14
So guys , to sum it up RF works like a charm irrespective of the tracker, provided you use it wisely , am i correct here?

PS :SB-Innovation rocks :klatsch_3:

Regards,
Kelly

anon
15.04.09, 23:15
So guys , to sum it up RF works like a charm irrespective of the tracker, provided you use it wisely

Exactly. Also, always check others' experiences at trackers and what settings they used.

lippy09
16.04.09, 00:38
i have used this and it works very well for me . meny thank too hitman.

anon
16.04.09, 00:39
Remember Matías is this tool's coder. Also, knowing which trackers you've tried it on and what settings you used would be useful.

kelly
16.04.09, 01:07
These are the settings i use

Client-utorrent 1.8
OS-Vista 64 bit
"Report my Upload as 2.006 - 2.536 times my Download"

I have tried it in
Ipt
bitgamer
Zamunda

No probs so far.My internet speeds are download -30-35 kb/s. Upload-25-30kb/s. Please drop a comment on my settings in RF.How far can i go ?

OT: Certain high level trackers such as Revtt claim that "We will note down the IP address, so do not download with different IPs"

But i have a dynamic IP . How do i overcome this problem. ?

MiCRON
25.04.09, 08:48
OT: Certain high level trackers such as Revtt claim that "We will note down the IP address, so do not download with different IPs"

But i have a dynamic IP . How do i overcome this problem. ?

I too have a dynamic IP and so far my Revtt account is still active. I think what they meant by that is do not download from 2 different IPs at the same time.

anon
25.04.09, 18:46
I think what they meant by that is do not download from 2 different IPs at the same time.

I think the same, too. So you should be careful when using my semi-anonymous torrenting tutorial, for example, becase it contacts the tracker with the proxy's IP and downloads with your real one...