PDA

View Full Version : Resident evil 5 video rewiev

kazuya
09.03.09, 23:38
Release: Mar 13, 2009 (EU)

YouTube - Resident Evil 5 Review

never played resident evil but this look's damn good,gonna try it out for sure,and it comes in 3 days :smile:

xixifrank
10.03.09, 06:00
I began to play resident evil since 4.

I play 5 only a few times these days because I still pay my attention to KillZone2~:wink:

yoco
10.03.09, 08:44
This game looks so cool! :biggrin:
I played 4 on PS2 but never finished it. Too bad this isn't for PC!

kazuya
10.03.09, 11:24
Lol yoco it is for PC ! Capcom announced that its over with exclusives and games will be developed for all platforms :wink:

yoco
10.03.09, 11:25
Lol yoco it is for PC ! Capcom announced that its over with exclusives and games will be developed for all platforms :wink:

You serious? I never heard about this! :shockkk!:
So cool!:klatsch_3:

takomania
10.03.09, 13:12
resi 5 is a great game, but not much of a boost since resi4....

the enemies have progressed since the early resi games in ai and speed, but the character you control has not - you still cant even reload and walk at the same time!

still a good game, but there are plenty of control frustrations until you've been playing for a couple of hours...

Tinkle
09.04.09, 04:47
to be honest resident evil games ar meant for consoles i mean pc controls are much tougher so u loose interest
jnfact it really took me some real good time to get acquainted with controls in resi 4
but still resi 4 game was good i mean brutal violence and all but i think i will pass of resi 5
since i surely know capcom never improves the control it makes them tougher and tougher for ppc guys :tongue:

alpacino
09.04.09, 08:59
I miss the old playability from the original resident evil series. Oh well, anyway this one is very nice too.