PDA

View Full Version : the new vuze mod (SB-I_Hack_Azureus2_4.1.0.5_B05_DDJ)

mammamia11
09.03.09, 18:13
im sure many of you allready downloaded and tested the mod, i want to make this thread as a feedback so give us your openion what do you think of the new mod, where did you use it and did you get cought? :)

im gonna wait for some days to see what ppl say about it untill i upgrade t the new one.

czullo
09.03.09, 18:30
Waffle- instant ban using utorrent spoof
TheBox - ban within 2 minutes using utorrent spoof

not tested other trackers with utorrent spoof

vannelli87
09.03.09, 18:44
On Iptorrent not working with utorrent 1.8.1 spoof,instant ban

Butcho
09.03.09, 19:16
We never had problems while using this emulation in the past but if there are high level sites that can detect it at once something must be wrong.
If there is a bug we are really sorry for it but that's the main problem with new features that you mostly notice it when the mod is still public because then many people test it...
Our coder will check out what's the problem with the ut spoof together with waffles...

czullo
09.03.09, 19:38
Butcho did you test utorrent spoof on high lvl trackers successful ?

SBfreak
09.03.09, 19:50
The uTorrents spoof 1.6.1 works great on IPT:top:

Butcho
09.03.09, 19:50
Not really i mostly take the bittornado spoof for testing, because this client is allowed on the most sites, i've used the ut emu on normal german tracker and had no problems.
I must say that i haven't tested it a long time and on many sites because i still work on my next emule project if i have some free time.
But i know that other staff members used the utorrent spoof on different sites the last weeks and i never heard that someone loose his account because the site detect the emulation.

I think there must be anything little why some trackers can detect it. I think it's the same reason why some sites can detect RM but not MR....

djurica
09.03.09, 20:17
For now didn't have problems. Tested it on TD, filelist, TL and it works. Now testing 1.8.1 utorrent spoof on midnight-fun, low one but want to see how it works. I used ID for 1.8.1 utorrent from RM.

ypod
09.03.09, 22:09
banned on TT...dont use ut spoof on decent trackers, because their scripts will bann you in a sec...on low level it works (from what i heard)...so....gl all, i'm so.....:frown:

mammamia11
10.03.09, 19:59
there is new fix for the mod, intresting to see now :)

anon
10.03.09, 20:00
The revised build fixes the problem of Azureus not starting, not the spoofs. We're working on the latter.

Butcho
10.03.09, 20:27
But our coder already fixed the problem with the utorrent spoof.
Now it should work on really all sites. I think he'll post it after some more testing...

djurica
10.03.09, 21:35
Yesterday uploaded something around 1.2 gb on mt with upload speed 80-90kB/s. I used 1.8.1 spoof with custom ID from RM.

SBfreak
10.03.09, 22:03
On what tracker?I can say it worked like a charm on C-zone with 200-500kb/s,spoofed utorrent 1.6.1..it's the safest untill now.

EDIT:ohh mt..I didn't notice that.Thanks anon:biggrin:

anon
10.03.09, 22:04
On what tracker?

According his post, MT (MusicTorrents).

vDD+wR
10.03.09, 22:36
Just tested it today after renaming on both trackers puretna and animetracker.

Whereas I only wanted to try out the spoofing functions on the animetracker.

Everything worked flawlessly there. I know that those aren't the high lvl ones, but it does the job! :biggrin:

Thanks for the tool! SB-I ftw

greetz vDD

ghostfucker
10.03.09, 22:48
I used 1.8.1 spoof with custom ID from RM.

rm's memory reader should be fine :smile:

but you shoud be careful with the auto generated id's (nrpg) or static id's (rm). you could be shown as [FAKE] client!