PDA

View Full Version : Bitseduce invites?

Kraven
07.03.09, 21:21
I had a membership at Bitseduce for a couple of years, now I can't log in, email retrieval says info not in database, and email to admin didn't work. Anyone have an invite and I'll sacrifice the ratio I had and start over.

cheatme
08.03.09, 05:51
wut can you offffer?

EL REY
08.03.09, 06:16
cheatme, if youhave an invite just give it to him.

Its not like they are a high lvl or the most sort after site.

Be cool and help the person out, if you do have an invite.

To be honest, you qouldn't get much any way for it.

cheatme
08.03.09, 06:44
well just in case you havnt noticed till now it is a trading forum not a request forum

EL REY
08.03.09, 07:17
Lol damn, you slow.

Just, bcuz its not a request section doesn't mean you can't be nice about it & give him an invite.

But................seeing the slow remark you replied wit. I guess all you are is slow & a collector. People like you who bring this great private world down just a bit.

cheatme
08.03.09, 08:08
i think u accidentally joined the wrong forum this forum isn't for people like you

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
08.03.09, 09:29
@Kraven

It's possible that the account have been pruned if you don't have logind in the last mounth or something like that.
Anyway if the email it's not in the database it's very hard to recover anymore,or somebody accesed your account and changed the details or the account have been deleted.

I will help you with an invite gladly but right i don't have anymore inivtes overthere..i'm waithing to get 3 more invites.
When i get the invites - one it's your :wink2:

@Members that have posted here

Stop FLAMING !!

SomeGuy
08.03.09, 12:36
I would gladly help you out also in getting to Bitseduce, I don't have an invite available yet though

I just joined a day ago thanks to an invite from Noob_Saibot

BTW, what do you have to do to get invites? Is it a ratio thing, an upload quta, or does it have to do with collecting the bonus score?

kazuya
08.03.09, 12:48
its open now BitSeduce :: Signup (http://www.bitseduce.com/signup.php) :wink:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
08.03.09, 12:50
BTW, what do you have to do to get invites? Is it a ratio thing, an upload quta, or does it have to do with collecting the bonus score?

Invites are given out every 4 weeks and depend on your stats:
Invites Stats

1 Downloaded >25GB and ratio is greater than 1.00
2 Downloaded >50GB and ratio is greater than 1.25
3 Downloaded >100GB and ratio is greater than 1.50

And i think that also that you have to be PowerUser but i don't know for sure.

anon
08.03.09, 17:19
@cheatme: brake down. Kraven has lost his old account. I think it's people like you that joined the wrong forum.

The tracker's not open anymore.

SealLion
08.03.09, 22:22
LMAO.
I haven't laughed this good on this forum for a while yet. I really needed that. I only wish it would go on.
LOL.

@Kraven: You'll get one soon enough.

NoobSaibot is a good friend, a good member, a general all-around decent fellow, and anything else one could think of saying positive of him.

This I know.

I am positive he'll wind up giving you one when he's got one available.
No worries there.

He's already stated that clearly in his post.

Unless someone beats him to it, of course.

And if you do get one. Just remember where and whom you got it from.

SBI, man.

and after you get one from him. You'll need to sign SBI's member's agreement form:

I, (Member name), agree to leech the life blood out of any and all trackers I come across.

sign here:_______________________

-

SomeGuy
10.03.09, 15:50
SeaLion, SBI doesn't stand for that parasital description you gave for it.

It is, at its core, Small Bandwith Innovation. It is the tool us, the little David, has to wage his war against the big Goliath of the people with Mammoth seedbox bandwith.

I honestly cannot afford it. I cannot compete. I don't have access to scene torrents to upload and compete with. I am like the little guy that the popular kids do not want to accept in their small circle, so I go work out; get plastic surgery all over, and come back all sexy, enter that group and get all the girls there where the popular guys that dissed me before wonder "How the hell does he do it?". ;)

anon
10.03.09, 16:24
Of course it isn't. Our goal is to give members information and tools to have a chance against seedboxes or people with very high-speed connections on private trackers. We don't force them to cheat on any way.

SealLion's post was obviously a joke (I love his style :biggrin:). Now, let's get back on topic :wink: