PDA

View Full Version : Bitseduce question

Kraven
07.03.09, 20:53
Hi. I've been a Bitseduce member for years, and now I can't log in, email retrieval says my email is not in database, and I even tried to email admin. Nothing is working for me. Anyone have a solution or any ideas to help me? Thanks in advance.

SomeGuy
07.03.09, 21:43
I think you should just email the admins there, maybe a DB crash or something

anon
07.03.09, 21:51
Moved to the Talk subforum. :wink:

@Kraven: have you logged in to the account in the last 45 days? It's possible that it got pruned because of inactivity.

Aurion
08.03.09, 12:29
This is most likely a banned account (pruned) for inactivity since most trackers don't keep inactive accounts for periods more than 30~45 days,so you probably have to check their IRC channel seeking help on that.

anon
08.03.09, 16:48
you probably have to check their IRC channel seeking help on that.

I think all he could do in the IRC is ask for an account and hope to get it, because according what he's written in the first post, it's been pruned, and once that happens, the account is gone for good.

SealLion
08.03.09, 22:35
If its been pruned.
Let me take care of it ( reaches for big steel club to hammer bad people like torrent admins with that like to prune accounts from poor guys who wouldn't know how to hurt cute and innocent, vile, ugly, and disease infested fly's with, even if they were told how to).
LOL. :biggrin:

Aurion
10.03.09, 00:31
@anon: Yeah that's absolutely right my friend,but in very rare situations,some accounts get back to original owners if they were that good as members :biggrin: so do you think our friend was that good enough ? :tongue:

anon
10.03.09, 15:40
Yes, but as far as I know, if his original account has been deleted, that's it. The staff couldn't recover it even if they wanted, because its data is gone from the database.