╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

0.9.7:
* FIX: tracker offline message on 0.9.6
* FIX: after closing Ratio Faker there's still a running thread of it
* ADD: option to not generate error.log (not recommended!)
* CHANGE: some multi-threading improvements

0.9.6:
* ADD: Minimize to systray
* ADD: Close to systray
* ADD: French translation (thanks to Furanku)

Remember!: Before changing from one mode to another, changing the modifier or ratios, ALWAYS stop (not pause!) all your torrents.

What is this?:

If you know what GreedyTorrent is, then the answer is really simple: it's a clon.
But wait, it's not based on GT ... this is a written-from-scratch software, I don't even know GT author.

I've started this project because I think that there's one important missing feature in GT, and that's the ability to pick up a random modification ratio. That's the biggest problem of GT, and because of that it's relative easy to detect when someone is using it (for tracker admins).

Ratio Faker offers the possibility to generate a random value in every announce, like in a real bittorrent transfer scenario. Obviously, you must select the extreme values moderately.

Please, report any bug or problem that you find by posting a comment here.

Should work with any client that support http proxy, but I've only tested with µTorrent 1.8.x.

How to use?

- Open Ratio Faker and check in what port is listening

- Open µTorrent or your favourite bittorrent client and set the proxy with the following data:

Host: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8282 (you should put here the listening port of step 1)
Proxy Type: http

For example, in µTorrent you have to go to Option, Preferences. Go to Connection, under Proxy Server section enter the above data and then click OK to save.

That's all!

Note: we have permission from the coder to distribute this tool.
It's not related to the tool RatioFaker 0.65b!
Remember: Before changing from one mode to another, changing the modifier or ratios, ALWAYS stop (not pause!) all your torrents.
You can find the latest language files here (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/2009/02/latests-language-files.html).

spliffen123
07.03.09, 18:19
any one tryed this one ??? any good ?

anon
07.03.09, 18:20
Sure they have. Check the old Ratio Faker threads in the Tools section :wink2:

mmmmm
09.03.09, 05:40
Does any one try it with revolutiontt?
I have a problem with it ,its announce doesn't appear in log view ,i'm using exclusion but i'm also sure its not in exclusion.
Any help.

EDIT :

new error

in log view:
An error has ocurred! The process cannot access the file 'H:\xxxx\RatioFaker\V0.9.7\RatioFaker V0.9.7\RatioFaker.exe.debug.log' because it is being used by another process.

from error.log:

--> Message:
The process cannot access the file 'H:\xxxx\RatioFaker\V0.9.7\RatioFaker V0.9.7\RatioFaker.exe.debug.log' because it is being used by another process.
--> Source:
mscorlib
--> Stacktrace:
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append)
at .(String , String )
at .(Object )
--> Target Site:
Void WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
--> Data:

anon
09.03.09, 16:26
An error has ocurred! The process cannot access the file 'H:xxxxRatioFakerV0.9.7RatioFaker V0.9.7RatioFaker.exe.debug.log' because it is being used by another process.

I'd say you make sure you're not running two Ratio Fakers at the same time.

mmmmm
09.03.09, 17:11
I'd say you make sure you're not running two Ratio Fakers at the same time.

I'm not using two it could because of ssl in tvtorrents.
and about revolution i sent to Matias and he told that RF doesn't support ssl ,i hope he will support it in next versions.

Mihai
09.03.09, 20:44
Hey can i make a traker belive that i have another ip?? Because my isp's ip is recognised by a lot of trakers and i realy want to at least fool the traker that i am using another ip.

anon
09.03.09, 20:45
You could use the semi-anonymous torrenting method that's in my signature, but you won't be able to do that and use RF at the same time.

Grambo
10.03.09, 15:56
I think he can. just set IE proxy. Then announces go through the proxy.
At least with Ultrasurf. I use both at the same time.

mmmmm
10.03.09, 16:04
At least with Ultrasurf. I use both at the same time.

i tried it but some problems happen

EDIT :
also Matias said before it should disabled(IE proxy)

anon
10.03.09, 16:09

1. by setting an IE proxy you'll be setting it for the whole machine,
2. I have just tried it and it doesn't seem to work. I set the IE proxy to 1.1.1.1:1, started Ratio Faker, started uTorrent and set the proxy settings accordingly. RF could announce properly whereas it should have failed, because 1.1.1.1 is an invalid host.

Grambo
10.03.09, 16:28
1. by setting an IE proxy you'll be setting it for the whole machine,
2. I have just tried it and it doesn't seem to work. I set the IE proxy to 1.1.1.1:1, started Ratio Faker, started uTorrent and set the proxy settings accordingly. RF could announce properly whereas it should have failed, because 1.1.1.1 is an invalid host.

1 that's the point
2 US sets IE proxy auto. You don't have to set anything. don't touch the setting in ie.
US does it for you. then set µt to use rf.
I've been doing this for weeks.

anon
10.03.09, 16:32
1 that's the point

But this way almost all apps' traffic will go through the specified proxy, which may not be what you want.

2 US set IE proxy auto. and don't have to set anything. don't touch te setting in ie.
US does it for you. then set µt to use rf.
I've been doing this for weeks.

So it works? And the tracker sees Ultrasurf's IP? Then Mihai91 could use that... :top:

mmmmm
10.03.09, 16:34
sets IE proxy auto. You don't have to set anything. don't touch the setting in ie.
so where is the proxy if i set it auto?

anon
10.03.09, 16:35
so where is the proxy if i set it auto?

It's Ultrasurf that automatically sets the IE proxy at Tools -> Internet Settings -> Connections -> LAN Settings.

mmmmm
10.03.09, 16:40
@anon
so i had to use Ultrasurf first then it will work?

anon
10.03.09, 16:43
According Grambo, you should start Ultrasurf, which will then set the IE proxy automatically. Then run uTorrent, and set its proxy settings to use Ratio Faker - RF's announces should transparently be tunneled correctly:

uTorrent <---> Ratio Faker <---> Ultrasurf <---> Tracker

Grambo
10.03.09, 16:47
But this way almost all apps' traffic will go through the specified proxy, which may not be what you want.

So it works? And the tracker sees Ultrasurf's IP? Then Mihai91 could use that... :top:

Thanks for the rep. I've had no problems with other apps 'till now.

mmmmm
10.03.09, 16:49
should i change the port from RF & ut to be like IE?

anon
10.03.09, 16:50
No, leave everything as is. Ultrasurf already takes care of IE's proxy settings.

mmmmm
10.03.09, 16:58
problems started with RF now I'll try to change ports.

EDIT :
I think the problem not related to Ultrasurf cause first RF tells that socks problem when i change the port ,second when i back to its original no socks problem but i think its related to tracker see this:

An error has ocurred! A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 89.248.163.199

am i right?(its related to tracker connection not Ultrasurf )

anon
10.03.09, 17:29
I think the problem not related to Ultrasurf cause first RF tells that socks problem when i change the port ,second when i back to its original no socks problem but i think its related to tracker see this:

An error has ocurred! A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 89.248.163.199

TL, right? It's possible that they block proxies, and therefore you're unable to connect through Ultrasurf.

Make sure everything's well set-up:

Ultrasurf running and connected to a server
IE's proxy set to 127.0.0.1, port 9666. (Check this at Internet Settings -> Connections -> LAN Settings)
Ratio Faker running
uTorrent running and set to use Ratio Faker as a proxy, on 127.0.0.1, RF's port (not Ultrasurf's)

Also, does it work fine at other trackers? I tried it in public ones and always could announce correctly.

mmmmm
10.03.09, 17:52
yes the problem with TL and yes its works fine in other trackers
i think this problem happened to me before i use Ultrasurf .I'll try without Ultrasurf if its still the problem exist i'll tell u.
If Ultrasurf running then all connection goes out throw it (RM&mR)auto or there is some settings i had to do first?

anon
10.03.09, 17:55
yes the problem with TL and yes its works fine in other trackers

Then either you're having connection problems or TL is blocking proxies...

If Ultrasurf running then all connection goes out throw it (RM&mR)auto or there is some settings i had to do first?

It depends on how programs are coded, but mostly yes, a lot of apps will try to connect through it.

mmmmm
10.03.09, 19:00
Then either you're having connection problems
i think i have problem with my connection cause i start torrents each one alone and every thing ok no problems so i'll do more tests later .
thank u anon also many thanks to Grambo for sharing this good tool.

SBfreak
11.03.09, 00:39
Ratio Faker: Ratio Faker 0.9.8 is out! (http://ratiofaker.blogspot.com/2009/03/ratio-faker-098-is-out.html)

Mihai
28.03.09, 12:36
I will try it.Oh and can you tell me what are these scripts on trakers??

anon
28.03.09, 17:08
Oh and can you tell me what are these scripts on trakers??

Scripts are their anti-cheat protection.