View Full Version : Need for Speed: Shift

kazuya
06.03.09, 11:47
Release: Q2 2009

YouTube - Need For Speed: SHIFT - First Look Interview HD

From pictures looks very nice and a serious game.Hmm reminds me more on Drift

takomania
06.03.09, 13:51
i just want another ridge racer - i've never been a fan of the nfs series... it does look pretty though...

justfortheshu
06.03.09, 14:38
according to maxconsole the NFS is the best overlooking racing game... so i hope this nfs will rock like the first of the series ...

yoco
06.03.09, 15:21
Well, I don't expect much from this game. Last few years were all dissapointing!

Manas
06.03.09, 20:33
The best way to be positively surprised is to not expect too much. :top:

Has worked for me several times :biggrin:

But honestly... I think NFSs' good time is over. I doubt that there will be a NFS after NFS Shift :frown:

Aurion
06.03.09, 22:45
wooow,this is awesome man to see such a series stand solid among other games & releasing better part every year.

dwarez
06.03.09, 22:56
Damn! After all these years i have to buy descent racing wheel:rolleyes2:

ypod
06.03.09, 23:07
the last nfs i liked is underground, the last series sux imo, dont know if this one will work for me :smile:

kazuya
24.03.09, 19:34
Here new trailer:wink:

YouTube - Need for Speed: SHIFT Teaser Trailer (HD 720p)

cilalex
24.03.09, 20:12
Another GRiD clone...

IMO NFS series died after MW.

Tinkle
07.04.09, 20:38
i am really looking forward to this coming out
since competed all nfs series so far and my personal ranks go in this way
ranks
1.mostwanted(for gameplay)
2.undercover(for graphics and gameplay)
and then others
though pro street was one thing that dint impress me since it dint had cops in it :biggrin:

SBfreak
07.04.09, 20:51
I wish they'll bring something new in this game except better graphics.austin414 I agree with you Most Wanted was great and still is!

nokia
20.04.09, 02:43
I'll wait for it , although I know it would be another NFS : Sh*t :tongue:

mostwanted was the best

sten
27.04.09, 02:08
mostwanted was the best

lol most wanted was my least liked 1. i did quite like the more serious side of prostreet so it would be interested to see more of that.

alpacino
27.04.09, 09:54
Here hoping that the series do a an incredible comeback. It's a strong franchise, would hate to see them going down.

stripperu
27.04.09, 14:23
i hope that is better then the rest of them... i want to be incredible , and relese date?

Samanoske
27.04.09, 14:56
Another typical move by EA, none of their games ever mature beyond a year worth of shelf life... Undercover was a friggin disaster, and now they're giving us this. All it'll take is one more screw up and the NFS franchise will go into history alongside Red Alert 3.

Remember, EA. People loved Most Wanted for a good reason. Use that. Also an NFS fan speaking here, I know I speak on behalf of fellow gamers when I say that we would appreciate not being let down again. :(

DarkSaint
04.05.09, 07:19
nfs is getting better and better.. cant wait..!

darkside
04.05.09, 13:58
Wel i wil wait for nfs shift coz there new title alway have some new things

boy
05.05.09, 21:29
nice cars and nice graphics

yoco
15.09.09, 11:19
YouTube - Need for Speed SHIFT Review

w1shmast3r
15.09.09, 11:47
disappointment once again from nfs,
they just went on to make this great game into just another racing game.
the only reason i was enjoying nfs series so far was the free rides into the city with all the cop cars/helicopters chasing me. that was the best part of this game along with great stunts and car customisation, not the races.
now we wont get the freedom to do stuff like that in this new release.
bummer :(

mangathala2002
15.09.09, 12:31
Has it been released for the PC? I'm going to uninstall pro street. that was the crappiest game i've ever played

kazuya
15.09.09, 12:50
it should be today

alpacino
15.09.09, 15:29
I think I like, hope the car tweaking don't get too much in the way. :biggrin:

It seems to me, that NFS franchise "shifts" from time to time from linear gameplay, then a somewhat open world gameplay. I guess they can never satisfy everyone every time. Whenever I hear about a new NFS it's always mixed opinions.

knivestv
23.09.09, 10:00
Another typical move by EA, none of their games ever mature beyond a year worth of shelf life... Undercover was a friggin disaster, and now they're giving us this. All it'll take is one more screw up and the NFS franchise will go into history alongside Red Alert 3.

Remember, EA. People loved Most Wanted for a good reason. Use that. Also an NFS fan speaking here, I know I speak on behalf of fellow gamers when I say that we would appreciate not being let down again. :(

I have to agree. They found a winning combination that people liked with MW, and then decided "hey, let's completely change the way we make NFS games...."

Not too smart really... I want to be the cops like in hot pursuit! I miss those days :frown:

Last night I downloaded Patch 1 from Reloaded. It adds Lan play into the game, so grab it A.S.A.P. if you want to play with buddies.

knivestv

thecoolest
23.09.09, 12:42
yup..nfs shift has cooler graphics & grt cars..also reloaded release its new patch today...& also its crack to make game work on the platform u want...

& solved errors & bugs..which happen this time..on nfs shift

darkside
23.09.09, 18:25
I Hate The GamePlay But Grafix were Good.

Cobra
27.09.09, 18:09
Rather than releasing new games every year they should probably focus in quality IMO,not played this one,but frankly speaking,I dont expect much from it