PDA

View Full Version : Fake huge file maker

Master Razor
06.03.09, 01:10
Hey guys, I'm looking for a program that can generate fake files based on original ones. For those who don't know, a fake file is used for sharing basically nothing because you can create a 4kb file that shows up as 40 gb.
I found similar programs on the web but I'm looking for one that can transform contents of folders to fake files with exactly the same name, size etc. I need it for dc++ because I only use it like 2 times a month.

mika2009
06.03.09, 07:40
you can try to use PBC (Pwnd Bat Creator), was an very good program ,but really idk if is still developed anymore .I will search and put an link here.

SomeGuy
06.03.09, 08:58
This is very interesting!
I couldn't find Pwnd Bat Creator using google, any other suggestions or a place where we could find it?
What are the dangers that you see doing this that could lead to getting banned?

mika2009
06.03.09, 09:10
yup they can kick or ban you and if you are in a big networks of hubs that could be not so nice.You can use a socks or with a real share and some block slots

later ..i find it the 1.1 v in my pc i put a link here:

PS If this is forbidden please a mod remove this.Thank you

SomeGuy
06.03.09, 13:12
I don't see any link. I tried thanking you, but still it doesn't work :D
I didn't understand though what you meant with this "yup they can kick or ban you and if you are in a big networks of hubs that could be not so nice.You can use a socks or with a real share and some block slots"?
What I understood is that when you are uploading something real, you can make the size of the files a little bigger (I guess by adding a bunch of 0000 like they do in the Wii games before your scrub them). Is it so?

Master Razor
06.03.09, 13:47
Mika, can you pm me that link please?

mika2009
06.03.09, 14:19
sorry guys was my mistake, this is the link:

RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace (http://rapidshare.de/files/45873167/PBC.v1.1.rar.html)

anon
06.03.09, 18:14
I found similar programs on the web but I'm looking for one that can transform contents of folders to fake files with exactly the same name, size etc. I need it for dc++ because I only use it like 2 times a month.

You could use a DC++ leecher mod with fake share, fake file count, etc., that'd be easier. There's one at our "other clients" section, and a quick Google search will give you more.

What are the dangers that you see doing this that could lead to getting banned?

I'm not DC++ pro, but I guess that if a hub admin searches your shared files list, he'll see you're not sharing what you say you are, and ban you - unless the mod you're using can copy others' shares...

Master Razor
06.03.09, 18:57
While we're on the subject... does anyone here know about dc stealthy and can offer a dl lik or something? It's supposed to be the best dc client out there but unfortunatelly nobody can get it because it's only for testers and people that support/work on the program.

Mika: Thanks for your suggestion but it wasn't what I needed. And Anon I wabt to use strongdc stealth but the only version I could find are old and useless. Something like dc++ stealth would be great, that prog allows you to generate your own fake share. One time I had even 1 tb:))... but even this is old and to load a hub with 16k users will take 1 min.

anon
06.03.09, 19:03
While we're on the subject... does anyone here know about dc stealthy and can offer a dl lik or something? It's supposed to be the best dc client out there but unfortunatelly nobody can get it because it's only for testers and people that support/work on the program.

Then you won't find it here. Posting/linking to mods and/or tool without the coder's permission is strictly forbidden.

Mika: Thanks for your suggestion but it wasn't what I needed. And Anon I wabt to use strongdc stealth but the only version I could find are old and useless. Something like dc++ stealth would be great, that prog allows you to generate your own fake share. One time I had even 1 tb:))... but even this is old and to load a hub with 16k users will take 1 min.

ApexDC NwN has fake share as well, but I don't know if it's up-to-date.

mika2009
06.03.09, 20:39
yeah dc++ stealth is good but only if you have private access to make fake share then you have to use other , Pixi,Ice,Rx or any other and who knows maybe at last PBC- that depence how skilled and advanced user on DC++ you are

Master Razor
19.03.09, 22:16
Well I can't use strong dc anymore because the last version 'converted' 380 gigs of fake files into 2 gb of share. So please anyone... give me a suggestion of what to use. Something updated, a patch for something I don't know.

anon
19.03.09, 22:21
These aren't DC++ mods, but may help you with your original search:

Huge fake file creator (http://www.technixupdate.com/create-huge-fake-file-10-tb-maximum-with-huge-fake-file-creator/) - creates files of up to 10 "TB" that are actually 4KB long. Works for me.
Fake File Maker (http://ultimate-filez.com/FakeFile.zip) - haven't tested this one.

Master Razor
19.03.09, 22:26
The second one is really good, more advanced than all the others. The first one (by shocker) i used before and strong dc didn't recognized it as 40 gig iso. I'll try again with this one. Thanks again Anon.

Master Razor
31.03.09, 20:02
Neither of tem worked with strong dc v2.2. It just doesn't see it as share anymore. If anyone would like to add some more mods or hacks I would apreaciate it.

anon
01.04.09, 00:31
You can find two packs of DC++ mods here (http://leechermods.blogspot.com/2007/03/all-dc-32in1.html) - some of them are leechers, although they may be old.

Master Razor
01.04.09, 22:18
I know Anon. I've searched to internet 100 times by now looking for mods and stuff that aren't any good. Well I suppose the thread should be closed since there isn't anything good out there. I'll just share my files as usual. Thanks Anon for your help and thanks to all who replied.

anon
01.04.09, 22:19
I know Anon. I've searched to internet 100 times by now looking for mods and stuff that aren't any good.

Sorry, I'm no DC++ expert... :frown:

But I'll leave the thread open just in case someone finds a solution to your problem. :smile:

zipang
06.09.09, 08:46
Why do people use this program?
Faking something for sharing?

SealLion
06.09.09, 16:31
Read the first post and you'll be pleasantly surprised with the answer.

anon
06.09.09, 19:35
I just noticed this was on the german Software subforum, moved.

zipang, you really should stop bumping old threads with questions that have already been answered. :eek13: