PDA

View Full Version : Need advices..(TL-REVTT)

alola_2
28.02.09, 11:42
hi ,i just wonder if RATIOMASTER works fine on these trackers,if not pls tell me another prog. or mod how about abuze(shu) mod 4 or ratio faker,etc... or they detect them , and if i should allow to:1 scrape peers form tracker,use tcp listener....pls help bec i am very worried to start cheating,bec. getting into these trackers again is not that easy
Thanks in advance.........................

kazuya
28.02.09, 12:26
Shu mod works for sure,works anywhere,ratiomaster works to.just don't use speeds over 100,and use this tools on torrents with many seeders/leechers

alola_2
28.02.09, 12:40
how about u torrent 1.8.2 mods???????
and about ratio master do u sure it will not catched,i will use speed ranges from 20 to 30,thanks in advance..........

kazuya
28.02.09, 12:44
Don't know about utorrent 1.8.2 mods,i don't use it.With this speeds you will there not be catched for sure:wink2:If you use ratiomaster don't forget to use memory reader before starting faking

shoulder
28.02.09, 12:45
On revTT even the PMR (https://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/pimp-my-ratio-sb-innovation-83/) works, which is the fastest way to fake upload. :wink2:

alola_2
28.02.09, 12:49
Don't know about utorrent 1.8.2 mods,i don't use it.With this speeds you will there not be catched for sure:wink2:If you use ratiomaster don't forget to use memory reader before starting faking
yes i know i will use memory reader but,should i use tcp listner and scrape peers or not,thanks for ur help

shoulder
28.02.09, 13:00
You don't need to use them.

Use TCP Listener only makes you shown as connectable on the tracker and Scrape only makes RM to "ask" the tracker for the amount of seeders and leechers and show them inside the RM window.

On revTT don't use too high speeds there, the mods there sometimes check the peerlists and maybe ask you for a speedtest.

anon
28.02.09, 16:45
how about u torrent 1.8.2 mods???????

There have been recent reports of uT mods getting you banned at RevTT. I'd go for the PMR as shoulder said - you can flash 50GB with it, then after you use them up with downloading, flash another 50GB, and so on.

Regarding the TCP listener and scraping - I'd use the former if you're not behind a router/firewall, or have opened RM's fake port on it, to appear as connectable and draw less attention, but not the latter, because after all the total amount of seeders and leechers is already retrieved in announces.

alola_2
28.02.09, 18:47
. I'd go for the PMR as shoulder said - you can flash 50GB with it, then after you use them up with downloading, flash another 50GB, and so on.
so are u sure from PMR?????is it better than RM on TL,REVTT..also what do u mean by flashing 50!!!!!!do you mean upload 50gb in one time?????

. Regarding the TCP listener and scraping - I'd use the former if you're not behind a router/firewall, or have opened RM's fake port on it, to appear as connectable and draw less attention, but not the latter, because after all the total amount of seeders and leechers is already retrieved in announces
i have opened a port for RM,now u think that i should not use listener and scraping..am i right?????
thanks in advance.........

anon
28.02.09, 18:49
so are u sure from PMR?????is it better than RM on TL,REVTT..also what do u mean by flashing 50!!!!!!do you mean upload 50gb in one time?????

RevTT: yes, I'm sure.
TL: don't! A nice trick there is to use the RM and jump on an scene release with lots of leechers directly as a seeder, with 100-200kB/s speeds, at the same time you use the NoComplete uTorrent mod to download.

Regarding flashing... the PMR is a flasher - it "uploads" whatever amount you want in just seconds. I have always used it to fake 50GB, download them, then fake another 50GB, and so on, specially since RevTT doesn't care about HnR's. (And if they did, "don't send the completed flag" would work wonders, just like at any other tracker)

i have opened a port for RM,now u think that i should not use listener and scraping..am i right?????

TCP listener: yes
Scraping: no

alola_2
28.02.09, 19:24
RevTT: yes, I'm sure.
TL: don't! A nice trick there is to use the RM and jump on an scene release with lots of leechers directly as a seeder, with 100-200kB/s speeds, at the same time you use the NoComplete uTorrent mod to download.

Regarding flashing... the PMR is a flasher - it "uploads" whatever amount you want in just seconds. I have always used it to fake 50GB, download them, then fake another 50GB, and so on, specially since RevTT doesn't care about HnR's. (And if they did, "don't send the completed flag" would work wonders, just like at any other tracker)

TCP listener: yes
Scraping: no
i think that uploading 50 gbs in a few seconds is easy to be catched and banned espically on TL ...........

anon
28.02.09, 19:25
Yes, that's right, but in practice it works fine at RevTT.

As I said before, don't do it at TL.

alola_2
28.02.09, 19:34
use the NoComplete uTorrent mod to download.

do u test this mode on TL????? if u did and it works fine pls send it to me,thanks in advance...........

anon
28.02.09, 19:35
Of course. I'd never tell anyone to do something I haven't myself - that's how I get my stuff off TL.

You can find the mod here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/utorrent-expansion-sbi-leecherpack-v8-1-based-utorrent-1-82-build-14458-a-9415/).

alola_2
28.02.09, 19:47
what i benefit from There is no entry in the snatchlist.
i think it is better to use report seeder mod....what u think????

anon
28.02.09, 19:48
what i benefit from There is no entry in the snatchlist.

= The tracker won't monitor your Hit'n'Runs, which means you can leech whatever you want if you have a good buffer.

i think it is better to use report seeder mod....what u think????

It can make your downloads slow, as the tracker will only return other leechers' IPs to you.

alola_2
28.02.09, 21:54
please answer me?????i need to know if this mod works on TL,REVTT

anon
28.02.09, 21:54
Yes - it works on both...

alola_2
01.03.09, 18:06
It can make your downloads slow, as the tracker will only return other leechers' IPs to you.
i am ok with that,but are u sure it wont be catched(report seeder)????!!
thanks in advanc...................................

anon
01.03.09, 18:07
i am ok with that,but are u sure it wont be catched(report seeder)????!!

Not if you follow the fake preseeding tips:

It's relatively safe if you:

have readied a link to other tracker/place where the exact same release can be downloaded,
let some time pass between the torrent is available at the tracker and you load it with this trick (even if it's available somewhere else, you can't have downloaded a, say, 14GB game in five minutes),
use it with big swarms with lots of seeds and peers (unless you really have the content and haven't enabled no-upload) - because if the release's torrent has only 1 seeder and you jump on it with this trick, everyone will wonder why they can't download from you,
and most of all, do it sparingly. It's possible for an honest user to do this too, but not all the time.

I think it's possible for trackers to detect it, but even if they do, you should be safe if again, have a link to another tracker/site where the exact same thing can be grabbed (read the release's name twice and check if it's the same), follow all the above tips, and are careful. :thumbsup:

alola_2
01.03.09, 18:13
no iam confused , i think that i will use ratiomaster with 20_30kbs upload!!!!!!!!!!!hope to be safe on TL>>>>

anon
01.03.09, 18:14
You can do higher rates (<200kB/s) if the torrent has plenty of leechers, just make sure you use the memory reader in the RM. Here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/70488-post383.html)'s how.

alola_2
03.03.09, 13:29
ok thanks you are very helpful...
what about waffles ,can i use ratiomaster,or what should i use???

anon
03.03.09, 16:09
what about waffles ,can i use ratiomaster,or what should i use???

You can - the uTorrent 1.8.2 emulation works fine, but use the memory reader, or else you'll be banned!

SBfreak
06.03.09, 18:55
Anyone tried RF on RevTT?

kfir
06.03.09, 20:24
i use shu mod in TL between 120-150kbs and works fine!

Aurion
06.03.09, 22:30
I believe RM works on almost all the trackers around the the web,but the thing is that nearly all those trackers have a script ready to ban users using it very quickly that you hardly would notice it,so I would recommend sticking with other trustful fakers such as Shu mod (the best),upcoming Extreme (legend mod) & mRatio.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.03.09, 22:31
On TL i have used some time ago on an old account the UT v.8.1 LeeCherPack-FakeUp 8x - on a 700mb movie not very well seeded and leeched and faked in 2h around 10GB upload with NoBan until now :biggrin: (plus a invitation Bonus:smile:) so i think that the UT mod works great on TL.
Also i have cheated with RatioMaster on the well seeded - leeched torrents with speeds between 70-100 also with noban.

On the RevTT the Ut-mod should work fine(never tested) but tested with RatioMaster also on well seeded-leeched torrrents with speeds between 100-150 - 200 ..get banned with 3 accounts :confused:
So if you want to cheat on RevTT
- try to keep a good balance between Up and Dwn (not to many Up and to little DWN - i know people that have been banned without cheating only just because they haved a good ratio so the admins presumed that they have cheated)
- try to cheat with maximum 100 kbs to be safe on the well leeched/seeded torrents
- use to be more safe any other cheat tools beside RM

I'm talking from my experience overthere so i think that from the 3 ban's that i get i have learned something:biggrin:..or not:biggrin:

anon
06.03.09, 22:36
On the RevTT the Ut-mod should work fine(never tested)

There have been recent reports of uTorrent mods getting you banned at RevTT - Fakeup, I think.

In my opinion the best way to cheat there is the PMR - it works, you're shown in the peerlist for just less than a minute (their staff likes having a look at it), and lets you build a GB-buffer in seconds. :biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
07.03.09, 19:33
I have used PMR on TL and added around 6GB today.everything look's ok until now so i think that PMR should do the job on TL.

Tanks Anon my Friend for the all the help and information.

anon
07.03.09, 22:01
I have used PMR on TL and added around 6GB today.everything look's ok until now so i think that PMR should do the job on TL.

Wow, good to hear that! Keep us informed, because that'd be an even faster way to buffer there. :biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.03.09, 15:23
Wow, good to hear that! Keep us informed, because that'd be an even faster way to buffer there. :biggrin:

My account it's still working :top:
I'm almoust to the PowerUser class right now.

mika2009
11.03.09, 15:29
i use Shu Mod on both from more then 1 year so no problem yet, with a regular 50-60 up fake

Aurion
12.03.09, 00:26
Good thing to know that those old players still working @ TL,I believed once that TL is quite secured,but I guess I'm totally wrong now lol :tongue:

anon
12.03.09, 15:47
I believed once that TL is quite secured,but I guess I'm totally wrong now lol :tongue:

Same here :biggrin: I flashed 6GB twice yesterday, and am still not banned.

djurica
12.03.09, 16:22

Tanks Anon my Friend for the all the help and information.

PMR is Pimp My Ratio?

On TL i had used mostly RM, mostly when some big hit came out then waiting for some hour to torrent make good seeder/leecher ratio and then just jump in as seeder with speed ~200-300kBps but i believe you can use even higher speeds on that kind of torrents.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
12.03.09, 16:47
PMR is Pimp My Ratio?

Yes :wink2:
Try'it on well leeched/seeded torrents.

mike
12.03.09, 17:11
PMR is Pimp My Ratio?

On TL i had used mostly RM, mostly when some big hit came out then waiting for some hour to torrent make good seeder/leecher ratio and then just jump in as seeder with speed ~200-300kBps but i believe you can use even higher speeds on that kind of torrents.

Correct :wink2: It can be done. I upload (as a seeder) @ 400 - 550kBs for torrents with 1k+ seeders and 200+ leechers - gaining 10G+ easily this way.

I'm of the opinion that TL don't really worry too much about ratio cheating as they have the membership numbers to absorb the "anomalies" :biggrin:
Same with other large userbase trackers (imho).

anon
12.03.09, 18:24
The best torrents to use the PMR on are those with a good peer:seed ratio, but I think that if the tracker's anti-cheat detection is poor enough to let itself be flashed, it really doesn't matter. :tongue:

A good TL trick is to jump as a seeder on the torrent with the most leechers and "upload" a lot, at the same time you use the "don't send completed flag" option (or a NoComplete uTorrent mod) to download.

Also, according Master Razor, you can even use 4mB/s rates. The problem is that TL has an sticky (permanent) snatchlist, where every single torrent you've announced will show up. The staff could potentially check this list for abnormal uploads - but this isn't likely to happen.

SBfreak
12.03.09, 18:59
Well uhm..RF worked on both TL and RevTT so if you want to have a a good ratio on every torrent try it with set my upload x times my download.I always use that.

Aurion
13.03.09, 13:27
What speeds did you use freak ? coz I'm reconsidering having RF as an alternative.

boruc
13.03.09, 19:51
think i need to get tutorial on this , my isp usually cap me

anon
13.03.09, 19:52
my isp usually cap me

Use uTorrent 1.9. (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/utorrent-1-9-alpha-14659-sbi-leecher-pack-utorrent-1-8-2-emulation-9469/)

Tinkle
18.03.09, 03:41
i generally would suggest cheat at revtt near about your actual speed using mratio or pmr since admins ask speedtest sometimes so suggestion

mratio works great in tl just remember dont be too greedy daily i cheat there near 2 o 3 gb works well