PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of Korea Version??

xixifrank
22.02.09, 07:05
Well, as the reason of global economy crisis, WON is becoming more and more worthless. ( WON is the name of Korea currency)

for example, ipod touch 8GB costs about 220 Euro, but if you buy it in Korea, it only costs you 140 Euro... :shockkk!:

Besides that, many private bosses begin to introduce Korea Version 360 PS3 Wii ,so they can get much more benefit...

What do you think of Korea Version? i have never bought something from that country and I'm worried about the "Area Prejudice" , maybe it will affect the quality... so i wanna listen to your advice.

SealLion
22.02.09, 16:10
I wouldn''t worry too much about the area quality, xixi.

Asian country's are known for their better products. It is products from China that my be questionable, though not all products. Perhaps you've got the 2 confused.

It greatly depends on manufacturer as well and how much quality the manufacturer is willing to place into the manufacture of a product.

for example, most cars from Asia are more fuel efficient let alone, friendlier to the environment than cars made in North America.

Places in Europe are, and I'm guessing, probably more on par with the Asians with respect to production and manufacturing on the quality of production of vehicles.

For example, it is well known that Germans make excellent products. One can count on that. But so do many other European company's.

with respect to what you're talking about, Ipod's cost different from country to country.

Just b/c a product cost's an amount in one country doesn't mean that it has to be similarly priced in another country.

You can go on Ebay and it may be similarly priced here to what it is in the store, yet in Korea, it will or may be similarly priced to what it cost's to buy there in a Korean store.

Yet, the 2 will have different price tags comparable from country to country.

The currency values will definitely be different from country to country. This is dependent on export and import of commodities from one country to another.

Korea may have a deficit in exports in commodities with the European Union thus the difference in currency values btw Korea and the EU.

That doesn't mean that their products are of lesser value.

Ipod's there could very well have the same production standards as per their original manufacturer intended.

It could very well also mean that partners of the EU are trading more amongst themselves rather than amongst other non EU countries or it may mean that the EU is having less trade of certain commodities and products with other Non-EU countries.