PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on BitMeTV

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

maiden94
21.02.09, 06:24
i got a new account there 2 or 3 days back,and i noticed that there are hardly 3 or 4 leechers on the 350MB torrents.The max leechers are on huge packs (the full season one's which have like 50 to 60 leechers) which i dont wanna download:rolling_eyes:(17 GB one's). So wanted to ask your advice on cheating on BMTV.I have read about shumod(upload not more that 5kb/s) but what if i use it on the torrent with no peers?? i'll obviously get banned, or not???:confused:
Would mratio work there????Please tell me yor advice....
P.S:I dont wanna lose my hard earned account!

Please suggest some emulation tools as i dont wanna download those huge packs with azureus!

assault
21.02.09, 09:51
@maiden94
i got banned btmetv recently....first of all, you must wait at least a month if you want to fake...
...do not definitly use mratio especially on pack...i got banned while faking "prison break" pack...
i think you "must" use azua/vuze on bitmetv if you want to fake , because its safest way...

ypod
21.02.09, 12:11
use shumod on low speeds and it will be fine, but try to find a torrent with some good seeders/leechers ratio :wink2:

anon
21.02.09, 16:59
i noticed that there are hardly 3 or 4 leechers on the 350MB torrents.The max leechers are on huge packs (the full season one's which have like 50 to 60 leechers) which i dont wanna download:rolling_eyes:(17 GB one's).

Be careful - most "leechers" on packs are often partial seeders, i.e. people that have downloaded and are now sharing just some files from the torrent, and not all of it.

I have read about shumod(upload not more that 5kb/s) but what if i use it on the torrent with no peers?? i'll obviously get banned, or not???:confused:

Yes, you will.

Would mratio work there????Please tell me yor advice....

Please suggest some emulation tools as i dont wanna download those huge packs with azureus!

I haven't tested it, but mRatio should work. With the EmuDb fix its Azureus emulation is undetectable - stick to it and low rates.

I haven't tested the RM either, but it should work if you use the memory reader.

orayan
21.02.09, 18:05
why in the first thingh u want to cheat...just download new torrents and keep them for seeding

anon
21.02.09, 18:07
just download new torrents and keep them for seeding

Easier said than done. BitMeTV is really hard to both seed and cheat on.

ypod
21.02.09, 18:20
why in the first thingh u want to cheat...just download new torrents and keep them for seeding

LMAO, why did you registred on this site in first place? to cheat on piratebay?:shockkk!:

mammamia11
21.02.09, 23:59

hehe, there is two reasons i can think of right now, 1-you are drunk
2- you registerd in the wrong forum :)

astarta
22.02.09, 10:14
hehe, there is two reasons i can think of right now, 1-you are drunk

or both :)

maiden94
22.02.09, 12:54
has anyone tested mratio or ratio master out there?????
what do you think of faze????

anon
22.02.09, 16:52
1-you are drunk

or both :)

OK, enough fun for now, people :wink:

has anyone tested mratio or ratio master out there?????
what do you think of faze????

czullo said mRatio works fine there - no idea about the RM though, and I wouldn't risk trying it. It's a lot better if you use the Azureus Hack - <5kB/s speeds if you're new, 10-20kbs if more than 45 days have passed since you got your account.

Faze should work well if you get to upload, just use a low multiplier and set the client spoof to BitTornado 0.3.17:

Bittornado

It is STRONGLY recommended Windows users DON'T use Bittornado as it is inferior to Azureus or other acceptable client. If you should choose to use BitTornado, the only allowed version is: 0.3.17

Aurion
23.02.09, 01:22
Well,using Shumod there will just do it fine,all you have to do is sort torrents according to number of high leechers,then pick a pack,get it done & set speeds to look normal since most users there use their own home connections not like uppers with 100mb/s boxes.

basti
24.02.09, 14:42
I tried using 5 kB/s and I was only able to upload around 160MB while I downloaded 1.35GB. Really hard to seed. I'm itching to set fake upload higher but been a member for just a week so far. Do they automatically remove accounts that have low ratio? Coz the rate I'm goin now, I can't increase fake upload speed until I've been a member for a longer period.

Any suggestions? :smile:

ypod
24.02.09, 15:07
i think on very popular torrents you can try more fake up speed, ~80-90kb, will be fine, but also look in torrent's peer list to see what are the average speeds :wink2:

basti
24.02.09, 16:21
Ave swarm speed is 200 - 300 kB/s (seedboxes!?!)
56 seeders / 95 leechers

Leechers might be partial seeders, not sure....increased fake up to 4-10 kB/s lol

You guys think its safe to increase it more?

ypod
24.02.09, 16:30
if you're kamikadze, go on :biggrin:

joke...i would increase till 30-50 for sure, but it's your choise after all :wink2:

anon
24.02.09, 17:08
Do they automatically remove accounts that have low ratio? Coz the rate I'm goin now, I can't increase fake upload speed until I've been a member for a longer period.

If your ratio goes below 0.5, you'll have 3 days to get it above that, or will be warned for 7 days by the system. If you don't get it to 0.5 or higher in those seven days, you're demoted to "muppet" and given another 7 days to get it above 0.65. If you don't, your account will be disabled. "Muppets" can only have 2 active torrents.

If you're able to get your ratio above 0.65 after being demoted, you'll be promoted to the User class.

Ave swarm speed is 200 - 300 kB/s (seedboxes!?!)
56 seeders / 95 leechers

Leechers might be partial seeders, not sure....

It's possible. Is the torrent a pack?

increased fake up to 4-10 kB/s lol

You guys think its safe to increase it more?

I wouldn't recommend it. If after using 4-10kB/s rates for some days you're not banned, that's very good to hear, but don't increase your speeds anymore until your account is 45 days old.

ypod
24.02.09, 18:10
/me cheated on a fresh, popular torrent (~35GB), with >1MB/s for an hour, then i chilled out, and everything was fine...seeder/leechers= 1/92, smth like that... :smile:

Aurion
24.02.09, 22:32
/me cheated on a fresh, popular torrent (~35GB), with >1MB/s for an hour, then i chilled out, and everything was fine...seeder/leechers= 1/92, smth like that... :smile:

I wouldn't do that honeslty,since BitMeTV has a well known slice of the user base with seedboxes,so others are only home connection addicts,so using such high speeds is a ring on the big hammer :cool:

ypod
24.02.09, 23:13
Aurion. i know, it was the only and the last time i played so "dirty" :biggrin:

basti
25.02.09, 00:41
It's possible. Is the torrent a pack?

-Yup! Its a pack.

I wouldn't recommend it. If after using 4-10kB/s rates for some days you're not banned, that's very good to hear, but don't increase your speeds anymore until your account is 45 days old.

-Do you mean having 4-10kB/s fake up in BMTV can get noticed as well? Any settings you guys like to recommend? I'm currently using speed mode++ with only "add your real uploaded amount to fake uploaded amount" option ticked at 4-10kB/s. Any other options I should tick? :smile:

Dark Knight
25.02.09, 13:10
Well, I Also cheated on BItmeTv, my account is less Than 1 months old.

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]I used mratio 2.0.10.0(without EmuDb fix) with Bit-tornado 0.3.1.7 Emulation for cheating On a torrent worth 1.6 Gb Size.......

it worked without Any problems....:klatsch_3:

But i Didn,t Cheated Again till now, because here d MODs say that its risky to do that.:frown:

Anyways is it possible for the Staff(Mods) on Bitmetv to check whether a user is connected to a peer or not through Logs?

because Mratio doesnt connect to peers while Faking & i Think it will look suspicious that you are uploading at 30-40 kB/s without connecting to a peer.

Please Correct me & guide me if i m wrong.......

anon
25.02.09, 17:49
-Yup! Its a pack.

Then I'm sure most of the "leechers" on that torrent are partial seeders. Be careful.

-Do you mean having 4-10kB/s fake up in BMTV can get noticed as well? Any settings you guys like to recommend? I'm currently using speed mode++ with only "add your real uploaded amount to fake uploaded amount" option ticked at 4-10kB/s. Any other options I should tick? :smile:

First of all, disable that option - it can make you overfake. Secondly, you can of course use higher speeds (do a search for "bitmetv" in this forum), but that's once your account is older than 45 days, and therefore you're not being heavily watched anymore.

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]I used mratio 2.0.10.0(without EmuDb fix) with Bit-tornado 0.3.1.7 Emulation for cheating On a torrent worth 1.6 Gb Size.......

it worked without Any problems....:klatsch_3:

I recommend you apply the fix or re-download the archive from the mRatio thread (which has it already included), should you decide to use other emulations.

Anyways is it possible for the Staff(Mods) on Bitmetv to check whether a user is connected to a peer or not through Logs?

No.

because Mratio doesnt connect to peers while Faking & i Think it will look suspicious that you are uploading at 30-40 kB/s without connecting to a peer.

That's the problem with tools - they don't connect to peers. You have to be more careful with your fake speeds than if you were using a modded client.

kazuya
25.02.09, 18:08
Now i don't understand something:confused2: Max speed should be between 4-10kB/s or you get banned,but my real upload is much more,what's with that?Or my real doesn't matter,they notice only fake speeds?

anon
25.02.09, 18:13
Now i don't understand something:confused2: Max speed should be between 4-10kB/s or you get banned,but my real upload is much more,what's with that?

You can go above that if your account is older than 45 days. It's just that I have never gone above 20kB/s because I'm very careful not to lose my BMTV acc...

Now, should you get to upload, and if your real upload speed is higher than 10kbs, I'd say it's better if you don't cheat :biggrin:

Or my real doesn't matter,they notice only fake speeds?

They'll only see your fake ones unless you've enabled "add your real uploaded amount to the fake uploaded amount" - in this case they'll see your reported speed = real one + fake one.

zocheroti
01.03.09, 17:49
i have account and now i decided to cheat there with SB-I mod that work perfectly on waffles
now can i cheat on bitmetv and i read the other topic and he didnt help me very much

anon
01.03.09, 17:51
Merged to the other cheating on BitMeTV thread. :wink:

Why wasn't it helpful? Just read it carefully.

maiden94
03.03.09, 07:44
so should i start using mratio with 7kb/s up speed???
-----------------------------------
vuze 4.1.0.1 is a banned client there,
so cant use it!!!!:frown:
so i ahve to use mratio

i have dl'd only 2 mb and upped 0mb in 2 weeks!

ypod
03.03.09, 10:43
maiden94 you can "upgrade" azureus too latest version 4.1.0.4, by changing the spoof...because the latest version of vuze isnt banned there :wink2:

maiden94
03.03.09, 12:43
maiden94 you can "upgrade" azureus too latest version 4.1.0.4, by changing the spoof...because the latest version of vuze isnt banned there :wink2:
i am using 4.1.0.1.Its saying "Error:the client is banned."

So now what do ido?

Dark Knight
03.03.09, 12:58
i dont think 4.1.0.1 is available on sb-i

I think, you dont Know how to change the version of Azureus
client using AzureusSpoof.properties file.

Just go to ur Vuze Installation directory.
Open the file Named "AzureusSpoof.properties" With Notepad.
Now in the Last line change the line to "azureus.spoof.value=4.1.0.4".
Now just save the file and you are done. Enjoy the Spoofed Azureus 4.1.0.4 Version:klatsch_3:

I m using it right now.

piratepiggy
03.03.09, 14:37
I think, you dont Know how to change the version of Azureus
client using AzureusSpoof.properties file.

Just go to ur Vuze Installation directory.
Open the file Named "AzureusSpoof.properties" With Notepad.
Now in the Last line change the line to "azureus.spoof.value=4.1.0.4".
Now just save the file and you are done. Enjoy the Spoofed Azureus 4.1.0.4 Version:klatsch_3:

I m using it right now.

Hmm.. I tried doin what you said.. But it still says banned client

Any idea guyzz :frown:

ypod
03.03.09, 15:43
enter Tools->options->sb-innovation hack, and look what verion are you spoofing

anon
03.03.09, 15:56
so should i start using mratio with 7kb/s up speed???

If you're new, I recommend you don't go above 5kB/s.

Here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/azureus-ps-toggler-9132/)'s a program that will do the work for you.

Close Azureus, extract the app's EXE to the Vuze directory, and run it. Press "yes" when asked whether to enable the PS, and type "4.1.0.4" (without the quotes) when asked which version to spoof.

Done! Now start Azureus and go to Tools -> Options -> SB-I Hack, and check if you can see this:
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3002/4104.gif

If so, it means that the perfect spoof is now working, and that you're spoofing v4.1.0.4.

gee
04.03.09, 02:56

Any idea guyzz :frown:

azureus.spoof.boolean=False ←false must edit to true
azureus.spoof.value=3.1.1.0 ← type your version

Tinkle
04.03.09, 03:34
i dont understand mratio works nicely at waffles and considering the list where waffles scripts comes at level 9 and bitmetv at level 7 why would cheating at bitmetv would be more difficult than waffles since mratio is able to do well at waffles

also a doubt i have seen many tracker still allow the azureus client 2.5.0.4 and dont allow other new ones whats so special about this 2.5.0.4 version of azureus

piratepiggy
04.03.09, 12:59
Hey guyz.. I first of all would like to thank you for helping me with the spoof.. Now here is my new problem :D

I am downloading a pack from bitmetv.. The problem is I am downloading too much and uploading too little. Therefore I fear my acc will be disabled before reaching the 1 ratio.. Any advice on what to do?? The account is old (abt 22 weeks). Here are my settings SS.. I have downloaded about 300mb and uploaded only 20 mb :( :(

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m321/piratepiggy/untitled.jpg

I am very much inclined to use the "Fake upload ratio mode" coz this is the thing I use in all my trackers (scc,tl,revtt,scl,cn etc etc)...

My down speed is abt 45kb/s btw

Any help will be appreciated

ypod
04.03.09, 13:43
if your real down speed is 45KB/s and your faking up with 35-45 KB/s, how comes that you downloaded 300mb and fake uploaded just 20 !? or you werent faking from the start!? btw, if its a fresh pack, i would increase a little bit the upload, and if there is just 1 seeder, you couls increase more...+ uncheck "intelligent mode":smile:

mike
04.03.09, 13:54
Thats because of Intelligent Mode, you can either untick I.M and you will see an increase in the upload rate or set the download rate to a lesser value.

piratepiggy
04.03.09, 14:12
Ok.. I have been faking upload from the start.. I am also wondering the exact same thing..
I think the reason is the intelligent upload thingy.. So is it safe to uncheck that option??

Also what about the option "Fake upload ratio mode".. Can I use this instead coz I never had problems like this with this option.. But don't know abt the safety in bitmetv..

ypod
04.03.09, 15:06
i dont think that "ratio mode" is safe, because you cant control the fake speed, it can be 40KB/s or 30MB/s, just to make the ratio you inserted in the box, so its very risky, i dont recommned that..:wink2:

Aurion
04.03.09, 15:47
i dont understand mratio works nicely at waffles and considering the list where waffles scripts comes at level 9 and bitmetv at level 7 why would cheating at bitmetv would be more difficult than waffles since mratio is able to do well at waffles

that's beacuse BMTV have a dedicated team for new registered users who just carefully watch their accounts for new buffers in order to determine who's good & who's bad.

also a doubt i have seen many tracker still allow the azureus client 2.5.0.4 and dont allow other new ones whats so special about this 2.5.0.4 version of azureus

Well,that's because Azureus 2.5.0.4 was one of the most stable versions ever made that didn't cause any troubles at all,that's why some trackers still keep it in the allowed clients list.

anon
04.03.09, 17:23

Because BitMeTV has a team dedicated exclusively to watch members closely, and new members even closer.

2.5.0.4 is believed by a lot of people to be the last build without "Vuze crap", that's why.

And they're wrong - that was 2.5.0.0. 2.5.0.4 has some Zudeo classes and logos inside its JAR.

Any advice on what to do?? The account is old (abt 22 weeks). Here are my settings SS.. I have downloaded about 300mb and uploaded only 20 mb :( :(

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m321/piratepiggy/untitled.jpg

mike is right - it's because of intelligent mode. That option ramps your speeds from low to high according the % of the torrent you have. If your fake speeds are already reasonable, and you have enabled "start fake upload when the following % done..." (which in the pic you haven't, but take this in consideration for future torrents), you can untick it.

I am very much inclined to use the "Fake upload ratio mode" coz this is the thing I use in all my trackers (scc,tl,revtt,scl,cn etc etc)...

And one of the most detectable. Ratio mode will fake at whatever speed is needed to reach the target ratio (unless you enable intelligent mode :biggrin:)

Brandon_X
04.03.09, 18:24
i use "upload multiplier" 1.6-2.2, and it works fine untill now :top:

piratepiggy
04.03.09, 18:48
(unless you enable intelligent mode :biggrin:)

So if i enable intelligent mode.. I am fine? :smile:

If your fake speeds are already reasonable, and you have enabled "start fake upload when the following % done..." (which in the pic you haven't, but take this in consideration for future torrents), you can untick it.

So how much % shld i keep that.. Plz tell for various sizes of torrents..

:) thanks

anon
04.03.09, 18:49
I was talking about Ratio mode :wink: If so, you will cheat gradually, just like real upload. I'd recommend it at higher level trackers, or when you're using high rates.

ypod
04.03.09, 18:50
anon, how he can use "intelligent mode" the same time he's using "ratio mode" !? :und_wech:

anon
04.03.09, 18:53
The option is there:
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3249/ratiomode2.gif

It can help brake down ratio mode's extreme rates, but I still wouldn't recommend using it.

piratepiggy
04.03.09, 19:10
Ok.. I guess I will untick the intelligent mode and report findings here.. The only thing that is worrying is me is the fact that when I touch 2gb download my ratio will be counted and I will be demoted to muppet etc..

If your fake speeds are already reasonable, and you have enabled "start fake upload when the following % done..." (which in the pic you haven't, but take this in consideration for future torrents), you can untick it.

how much % shld i keep that.. Plz tell for various sizes of torrents..

:) thanks

anon
04.03.09, 19:12
Ok.. I guess I will untick the intelligent mode and report findings here.. The only thing that is worrying is me is the fact that when I touch 2gb download my ratio will be counted and I will be demoted to muppet etc..

Relax - I'd advice you to build some buffer with the torrents you already have first, if they still have leechers.

how much % shld i keep that.. Plz tell for various sizes of torrents..

The bigger a torrent is, the lower the % should be; the smaller a torrent is, the higher the % should be. 10% would be a good start.

ypod
04.03.09, 19:32
anon, oops, sorry didnt notice that option, because i dont use it, too risky for me...:biggrin: btw its safer than other "ratio mode" option, or also uses very high rates? :2368:

anon
04.03.09, 19:36
btw its safer than other "ratio mode" option, or also uses very high rates? :2368:

It is Ratio mode. :biggrin: And since it makes your speed increase gradually, it should be less risky than if intelligent mode wasn't enabled - still I'd recommend Speed mode++, it's the best option. :wink:

ypod
04.03.09, 20:37
anon double slap for me, i'm a little drunk and see more "ratio mode" options :biggrin:

Aurion
05.03.09, 00:48
as anon said,the best option the Shu mod would deliver is the speed mode++ for it's nearly undetectable if used right functions that makes it even easier for you to stay behind shadows.

piratepiggy
05.03.09, 06:59
Ok.. Here is my field report.. I unchecked the intelligent mode and left everything untouched.. slept through the night and viola.. abt 2 gb uploaded and 2.2 gb downloaded :D

it works :top:

CindyVer
05.03.09, 08:10
Ok.. Here is my field report.. I unchecked the intelligent mode and left everything untouched.. slept through the night and viola.. abt 2 gb uploaded and 2.2 gb downloaded :D

it works :top:

Not that bad, but you won't build any buffer like that.
I don't think BitmeTV is worth cheating at. There are other tv-trackers that are much easier to cheat on and have almost the same content.

ypod
05.03.09, 12:05
maybe he doesnt want to buffer his acc...:sleep2: and about bmtv, i think its the best, IMO :smile:

piratepiggy
05.03.09, 12:50
maybe he doesnt want to buffer his acc...:sleep2: and about bmtv, i think its the best, IMO :smile:

I usually don't buffer my accounts that much.. But maybe I WILL start doing that :biggrin::biggrin::wink:

But how to buffer though.. Increase the upload speeds a little??

ypod
05.03.09, 13:12
yeah, on popular,new torrents you'll have to look in peers list, and see the average speed to use in your client (speed mode) :biggrin:

maiden94
05.03.09, 14:54
i'm currently usin fake up as 4-10kb/s and have uploaded 242 mb and down'd 350mb of a pack,
should i increase speed to 35-45kb/s?????
-----------------------------------

yeah, on popular,new torrents you'll have to look in peers list, and see the average speed to use in your client (speed mode) :biggrin:
i cant find the down speed of the peers!:confused:
its cumin 0b/s:icon_angry[1]:

ypod
05.03.09, 15:02
look example BitMeTV.ORG :: Login (http://www.bitmetv.org/details.php?id=124748&dllist=1#seeders)

and if you dont see the speeds (aka 0.00kb/s) wait a little bit, so the statistics refresh, or cheat at low speeds 5-9 kb/s until you'll see the speeds in peers list :smile:

maiden94
05.03.09, 15:54
i tired but its still showing 0

anon
05.03.09, 16:08
@piratepiggy: be careful, because leechers can turn into seeders very fast.

@maiden94: you could increase it to 10-20kB/s.

piratepiggy
06.03.09, 03:48
Thanks guy for all the advice.. My 2nd day field reporting..

I played the daredevil again and voila 4gp uploaded and 3gb downloaded.. I think I am going to buffer it up soon. But I am going to slow things down a bit lol..

Aurion
07.03.09, 16:45
just a heads up,don't freeze up speeds you set already on a torrent since most uppers there are holding boxes within their lines,that means,the odds of you getting noticed sending fake announces is great,so be careful with speeds.

TD21
17.03.09, 18:28
do u guys think its safe to do this if my accounts 7weeks old?

seeding 2-3 x packs at 10-20kbps each

anon
17.03.09, 18:29
do u guys think its safe to do this if my accounts 7weeks old?

7 weeks old = the watch upon you will be less heavy.

seeding 3 x packs at 10-20kbps each

I'd say yes, but go for 10kB/s, and make sure you've snatched those 3 packs before.

TD21
17.03.09, 18:41
Well i didnt get a ban when my RSS picked up a couple shows! I was seeding 2-3shows with 10-20kbps speed at the same time though i stopped them once i got to 1:1 ratio. Anon what do u think is the safest max speed for bitmetv using 3-5 torrents? Thanks

StealthLeecher
31.03.09, 00:14
Mratio works fine at bitme and BitmeTV.
Faked more than 200 GB there and now i am VIP at bitmetv

Tinkle
31.03.09, 05:05
Mratio works fine at bitme and BitmeTV.
Faked more than 200 GB there and now i am VIP at bitmetv

hey supercheater which emulation u used
since i know mratio works but wanna know for sure which emulation and what are the recommended speeds

Aurion
01.04.09, 20:25
being there as a member for a long time narrows up chances of getting caught easily,which also means that faking with higher speeds is most likely very possible on certain torrents.Still that doesn't mean you overdo with speeds,just watch the swarm's speed now & then.

StealthLeecher
03.04.09, 18:23
Use Mratio - azureus emulation -
Note - download 4-5 big torrents + more seed and leechers..
Use less than 100 KB/s speed on all torrents --
Thats all...
and remeber - stop the torrents after 1 hour and you will be disappeared from the peerlist and then start the torrents again
you will be again listed in peerlist but with new upload stats --
1 hour = 20 GB upload
2 hr = 40 gb upload and so on if you dont restart torrents

if you restart torrents then uploader will seee
1 hr = 20 gb upload
if you stop the torrents then upload will be added you will disappear from peerlist
then after restart
your new upload in peerlist will start from zero
hence 2 hr = 20 gb upload

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

The same thing works for bitme also
I have a very good buffer at bitme and bitmetv and there is now no need to cheat there for months..:wink:
I have cheated on following tracker:
Bitme
BitmeTV
WHat.cd
Waffles
Blackcats
RevolutionTT
Torrentleech
Hd-torrents
Bit-hdtv
Senehd
SCC
music-vids
- - - - - - -------------------

mike
03.04.09, 20:51
That would be the 2.5.0.4 emulation as the other Vuze versions in mRatio are banned.

StealthLeecher
04.04.09, 17:10
Yes 2.5.0.4 version..

hypno01
06.04.09, 00:47
i use ratio master
vitesse up between 150 and 200 kb/s
dl 50 kb/s
and its work fine

Aurion
06.04.09, 00:49
Don't overdo with speeds nor uploaded amounts specially if you're quite a new member (less than 1 month old).

Tinkle
06.04.09, 04:36
one of the biggest drawbacks of cheating at bitmetv is that they keep track of the total data traffic so if in a torrent 80% of people are seeders inclusive of partial seeders the traffic created by your fake becomes very high which grabs attention so cheating there is tough
My friends who cheat there generally use fake speeds near to their original up speed just a 2 or 4 KB/s more or less
the advantage of doing that if they ever ban you for cheating u have the chance to justify and get your account back
which one my friends was successful in
so my word cheat slowly and patiently
i would suggest its ok to cheat for 7 days on a specific torrent to get a good ratio than seed it in just a day and get high attention of mods and staff

Terminator
06.04.09, 06:26
can any one confirm that mRatio still works there..?

Tinkle
07.04.09, 04:54
can any one confirm that mRatio still works there..?
my friend mratio works at bitme and bitmetv but may have got banned there for using it not becoz it was detectable but coz many ha created a huge download/upload traffic
still it does work if u use reasonable speeds i dont think u have to wory

also before u cheat my advice start cheating at moderate speeds once u r account is atleast 30-40 days old since it actually reduces attention of mods onu if u r account is old

mozilla
07.04.09, 15:54
Kemp your speeds low and just seed on large leech torrents. works great.

StealthLeecher
11.04.09, 16:42
Hey TERMINATOR mratio works perfect .. Use reasonable speeds like 50-300 KB/s

Terminator
13.04.09, 16:18
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
banned from bmtv using mRatio there....dammit my 12 weeks old account now gone..
Although i was doing very slow speed 40-80 kb/s with Azu emulation...and spoofed some 7/8 gigs there in two days. but got banned a while ago.

don't know whats happened wrong..i followed all instructions posted at bmtv thread by members, who already used mRatio there...but bad luck for me that they picked me even with low speed mentioned at bmtv thread of cheating.

so any one with kind heart give me an invite , will put some dressing on my wounds.

anon
13.04.09, 17:04
banned from bmtv using mRatio there....dammit my 12 weeks old account now gone..
Although i was doing very slow speed 40-80 kb/s with Azu emulation...and spoofed some 7/8 gigs there in two days. but got banned a while ago.

Give us the usual details (apart from speeds). What torrent you faked on, how many seeders and leechers it had, and any other information you have.

StealthLeecher
13.04.09, 17:45
@Terminator
Hey i have made 100 GB buffer at BitmeTV and i am still there:wink:
I am using speeds b/w 50-300 KB/s and i faked on more than 5 big torrents:tongue:

Terminator
13.04.09, 17:51
hey Anon i am so sad for my account there...i waited waited a lot for this cheating practice which i started couple of days back.

I picked 4 very good torrents after quite searching and also not big in size (4 to 7 gig in size)...had very good s/L on that torrents...(50/80 to 60/250)....it started very well and i faked at least for two days continuously without getting noticed but suddenly today when i checked there , i found that my account got disabled.

i think , that continuous faking might got me disabled. but with low speed you have to be there for long time to complete the torrents files 100%, no other choice and if you do high speed then you will be getting same result. so either way result is ban.

anon
13.04.09, 18:47
I picked 4 very good torrents after quite searching and also not big in size (4 to 7 gig in size)...had very good s/L on that torrents...(50/80 to 60/250)....it started very well and i faked at least for two days continuously without getting noticed but suddenly today when i checked there , i found that my account got disabled.

Were they packs?

If so, yes, it was most likely your continuous faking to the high amount of leechers that were actually partial seeders that got you banned. Even if your account wasn't new, the BitMeTV staff checks on users from time to time... :frown:

Tinkle
13.04.09, 19:55
@Terminator
Hey i have made 100 GB buffer at BitmeTV and i am still there:wink:
I am using speeds b/w 50-300 KB/s and i faked on more than 5 big torrents:tongue:
i dont know about this supercheater since truth is there is no way in a new acount u can do that in bitmetv if u do u r chances of banning is sure there is no doubt either u r account is old or i dont know another possibility

Terminator
13.04.09, 20:03
yeah i also doubt that because banned recently even with slow speed of 40 to 80 kb/s using mRatio there.

Aurion
13.04.09, 20:09
doing those speeds or amounts is possible only with quite old & active accounts on which owners are used to keep the account fresh buffered by downloading/uploading daily to the tracker,so doing 100+GB is possible if you consider doing an average of 5GB on a daily basis.

Tinkle
13.04.09, 20:32
ya absolutely aurio new accounts there is 100% ban with those speeds sory for u r loss terminator i did tell u dont go overboard in bitmetv with new account
nyways dont wory u will get one more then be careful then :smile:

Terminator
13.04.09, 21:09
thanks austin for your concern...
but account was not new...its 12 week old...
the speed maintioned by supercheater seems to be very unrelistic to me because i banned even with low speed.

Tinkle
13.04.09, 21:14
thanks austin for your concern...
but account was not new...its 12 week old...
the speed maintioned by supercheater seems to be very unrelistic to me because i banned even with low speed.
that is shocking since many of my friends whose accounts are more than 8 weeks old use ratiofaker and mratio at ressonable speeds without much trouble

Terminator
13.04.09, 21:27
yeah what i can say...my bad luck that they picked me from those bunch of cheaters..:mad:

StealthLeecher
13.04.09, 23:06
LOL
They have disabled my 20 week old account i was using shu mod with speeds b/w 65-120 KB/s

---------- Post added at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was at 22:59 ----------

They told me you were cheating in irc and he told me i'll not tell how we catch cheats we just improved our scripts..
NOW get out asshole,we are now hunting cheaters..
Staff just gave me this message

---------- Post added at 23:06 ---------- Previous post was at 23:03 ----------

@Terminator
Thats why they just disabled you..
They have also disabled my friends account who has never used any tool except shu mod
he was cheating at 20 KB/s

Tinkle
14.04.09, 03:27
[QUOTE=supercheater;83657]LOL
They have disabled my 20 week old account i was using shu mod with speeds b/w 65-120 KB/s

They told me you were cheating in irc and he told me i'll not tell how we catch cheats we just improved our scripts..
Staff just gave me this message[COLOR="Silver"]

hehhe i told u man dont go overboard there
i was pretty sure with that speeds u r account was in danger nyways from next time play safe :smile:

firedup_85
20.04.09, 20:32
Oh God! I just got invited to BitmeTV and now after reading your recent comments, I'm afraid to cheat. I'm using Vuze Extreme Mod, btw.

anon
20.04.09, 20:33
You're new? Wait 45 days before cheating. Use your real speeds and try to seed as much as you can in the meantime.

firedup_85
20.04.09, 20:43
Yes, I am. My real speed really sucks. Will it be detectable if I use very low speeds (5kb/s - 15kb/s) on healthy torrents?

anon
20.04.09, 20:45
I wouldn't recommend it. BitMeTV has banned old members for faking at those speeds. You're new and therefore heavily watched upon...

nishant
20.04.09, 20:49
With the right multiplier shu/Faze should be undetectable by any automatic script, so if you're doing it right the ban could only come from someone manually going over the log.

I think doing really low speeds for a long period of time is far more dangerous than doing high speed for a short period of time. Most bitmetv users have seedboxes or donate.

To those banned, did you ever try cross seeding from SCC/sCT or TL on the 0day torrents?

I'm just curious how they manually check the logs on popular torrents if you're using shu at reasonable speeds.

firedup_85
20.04.09, 20:51
Ok, I won't cheat. I guess with their new script they're able to detect shu mod now, that really sucks. :(

Thanks for replying!

anon
20.04.09, 20:53
With the right multiplier shu/Faze should be undetectable by any automatic script, so if you're doing it right the ban could only come from someone manually going over the log.

Yes, that's right. :top:

I guess with their new script they're able to detect shu mod now, that really sucks. :(

The Azureus Hack itself is undetectable. Their cheating detection may have improved, but it'll always be possible to cheat.

.anakin.
21.04.09, 00:27
LOL

Staff just gave me this message[COLOR="Silver"]

Hmm, that's interesting. I think they did not upgrade their scripts, only started to watch new account more. Also might extended their definition of new account. (meaning the age of account, that still counts as new)
Reason i think this:
You've posted that on April 13rd, which was Monday. Lot of shows on Monday, i always cheat on all of those. 60-100kb/s on 2-3 torrents.
I also did it on 14th Tuesday. Same settings.

Still got my account. But i have a 3 years old account.
So i basically used the same settings as you just on a much older account.

An other thing:
Since i think they're monitoring stuff closely, if i were you wouldn't use higher speeds than the your ISP actually sells.
If i were a Mod like those, and i'd see a guy uploading...i dont know 356kb/s total, first thing i'd check is hostname, from their go to Homepage to see is it even possible for you to have that connection on that domain.

anon
21.04.09, 00:33
i'll not tell how we catch cheats we just improved our scripts..

While it is possible that BitMeTV has updated their scripts, its staff is a bit arrogant and may have said that just to further bash supercheater, which would be backed up by the fact that you, anakin, didn't get banned.

An other thing:
Since i think they're monitoring stuff closely, if i were you wouldn't use higher speeds than the your ISP actually sells.
If i were a Mod like those, and i'd see a guy uploading...i dont know 356kb/s total, first thing i'd check is hostname, from their go to Homepage to see is it even possible for you to have that connection on that domain.

You're right with that. TB does it, so I don't see why BMTV can't.

firedup_85
21.04.09, 01:49
Any technics on how to survive 2/3 weeks on BitmeTV with a max of 35kb/s upload speed?

StealthLeecher
21.04.09, 02:42
now they are disabling user using shu mod speed mode++:frown:

firedup_85
21.04.09, 03:21
Why are saying this?

.anakin. said that he still can cheat with his 3 years old account, which proves that Shu Mod is still not detectable to them.

anon
21.04.09, 19:04
Any technics on how to survive 2/3 weeks on BitmeTV with a max of 35kb/s upload speed?

I'd say you hook to the tracker's RSS, and leave your PC and BitTorrent client always on, ready to jump on new torrents. This way you'll seed as much as possible. BitMeTV's leechers turn into seeders very quickly...

.anakin.
22.04.09, 01:39
I'd say you hook to the tracker's RSS, and leave your PC and BitTorrent client always on, ready to jump on new torrents. This way you'll seed as much as possible. BitMeTV's leechers turn into seeders very quickly...

care to elaborate on this plz?:)
I managed to get my hands on a friends seed box, i'm jumping torrents as soon as they are uploaded, but i cannot upload more then half of what i download. My ratio is steadily going down. Maybe i'm too used to cheating, but how should it be done?

anon
22.04.09, 01:46
I managed to get my hands on a friends seed box, i'm jumping torrents as soon as they are uploaded, but i cannot upload more then half of what i download. My ratio is steadily going down.

Are you using RSS? Have a look at this (http://filesharefreak.com/2008/05/10/rss-downloading-for-your-torrentflux-seedbox/).

On sites like BitMeTV where leechers turn into seeders very quickly, it's jumping and seeding the torrent the second it's uploaded that matters. Some good torrents to do this on are popular TV series such as 24, Lost, Heroes, ...

.anakin.
22.04.09, 14:02
Are you using RSS? Have a look at this (http://filesharefreak.com/2008/05/10/rss-downloading-for-your-torrentflux-seedbox/).

On sites like BitMeTV where leechers turn into seeders very quickly, it's jumping and seeding the torrent the second it's uploaded that matters. Some good torrents to do this on are popular TV series such as 24, Lost, Heroes, ...

Actually, i only have a utorrent webUI interface(settings surprisingly hackable:D) so direct RSS usage is out of the question. However last night i was watching the announce channel, and jumped on torrents immediately.
I attached a screen shot.
This method is not working.

mike
22.04.09, 17:21

I think so - I have used shu upload multiplier from day 0 to assist upload rate on a new bitmetv acc with no trouble.

I think doing really low speeds for a long period of time is far more dangerous than doing high speed for a short period of time. Most bitmetv users have seedboxes or donate.

Yes if you want to blend in with the crowd you act accordingly. My friend has a 100Mb box and even he struggles at times competeing with other boxes. His download rate of popular shows @ 8MB/s are not uncommon and a ~350MB tv episode can be transferred in 2 minutes flat, ~170MB show under 60s. Upload of 800kB/s to 1000kB/s and more not uncommon. Some swarms last for 2min then no action until individual leechers come along. Larger files (G's) take longer but still very fast transfer time.

To those banned, did you ever try cross seeding from SCC/sCT or TL on the 0day torrents?

Good idea but doesn't work in practice, because almost all BMTV files are singular - their SCC or ScT counterparts are multi part rar's with nfo's, sfv's etc

I'm just curious how they manually check the logs on popular torrents if you're using shu at reasonable speeds.

Maybe login duration, number of announces and ul/dl data amount check against average stats for ul/dl rates for particular torrents, I don't know. I think that shu is now associated with vuze client and is targeted - (I suspect) its difficult to know for sure as peerlist is unavailable.

my 2 pfennings :wink2:

Aurion
22.04.09, 17:55
@.anakin.: try using a scripted RSS engine that would instantly download the torrents to your PC once get posted,I believe you would find such a script @ their forums.

And about using a WebUI,does it support RSS ?

.anakin.
22.04.09, 19:32
@.anakin.: try using a scripted RSS engine that would instantly download the torrents to your PC once get posted,I believe you would find such a script @ their forums.

And about using a WebUI,does it support RSS ?

Since RSS has a 15 mins wait time, it actually is a slower method.
Also WebUI doesn't support RSS. It's a corporate server, so i dont have any access to it other then the webui. (i can't even setup RSS in the underlying client)
Also problem isn't jumping on the torrents late. Those on my screenshot are started immediately after announce. Torrents are just too quickly overseeded.
With this "setup RSS and donwload everything asap" method, it's not really possible to maintain a ration higher then 0.5~0.7.
Only way achieving higher than that is cheating, or downloading everything from somewhere else.

Anyhow, it was just an experiment for me to see, how could i buffer my bitmetv account throu "commercial" seedbox like setups. (where you have only a WebUI and ftp access, like low cost seedbox services in my country)
But it just cant be done without REmote DEsktop access. (in which way one's able to download stuff from everywhere and able to unrar it to seed on bitmetv)
Or maybe a report seeder utorrent mod on a seedbox:D

Anyway, just to be on topic. Which utorrent mods work on bitmetv?
I've used in the past Nocomplete-Noreport-Tracker. Does that still work?
Does Report-Seeder work?

Aurion
24.04.09, 18:42
Most of those options still work normally on BMTV,it is just how safe it is to use them over there.
And about the RSS scripts,they have their auto RSS downloader posted on their forums,you just have pick to & follow their steps (actually,every tracker have their own RSS auto script) to start auto grabbing newely added torrents.Then Google for TVTAD (free tool) that would set an interval in checking the tracker for newely added torrents to auto pick them up.

anon
24.04.09, 18:44
And about the RSS scripts,they have their auto RSS downloader posted on their forums,...

He already said he doesn't have RSS access from the WebUI, which is all he can control...

fooltoo
24.04.09, 19:34
Try the IRC torrent downloader method, its posted in the site..the moment the torrent is uploaded, it is announced in the IRC and gets downloaded instatly and also started..perfect for insta leech and seed through shu mod.

Tarantino
27.04.09, 15:41
Let me know if I can cheat Ratio Master calm

I just spent Pawer User and use a speed 49-60

Active TCP

Scrape?

anon
27.04.09, 19:03
I just spent Pawer User and use a speed 49-60

Give us more info about the torrent(s), so as to know if it's a popular TV series episode, pack, etc.

Active TCP

Yes, it'll show you as connectable, which avoids drawing attention.

Scrape?

Don't use it.

Tarantino
27.04.09, 19:32
Give us more info about the torrent(s), so as to know if it's a popular TV series episode, pack, etc.

Tv Pack serie

vannelli87
27.04.09, 19:45
Banned on bitmetv :mad2:

Mratio azureus 2.5.0.4
account 45+ days old
5 torrents active 20 kb/s x torrent for 100 kb/s total

anon
27.04.09, 19:46
@Ned Flanders: Packs are full of partial seeders. I wouldn't recommend you fake on them.

@vannelli87: which torrents were those?

vannelli87
27.04.09, 19:56
@vannelli87: which torrents were those?[/QUOTE]

Weeds s04,lost s04,californication s02...

anon
27.04.09, 19:57
Full seasons i.e. packs? Now you know why. :frown:

vannelli87
27.04.09, 20:03
Pack internal size 2+gb,30+ leechers

anon
27.04.09, 20:05
30+ leechers

That were actually partial seeders. Basically, you were faking on a torrent without traffic.

vannelli87
27.04.09, 20:13
That were actually partial seeders. Basically, you were faking on a torrent without traffic.

I also believe,if at least worked the scrape on bitmetv :rolleyes:

anon
27.04.09, 20:18
mRatio's scrape should be well-coded, but if I remember correctly even The248 adviced against using it (he said something like "scraping is like saying I'M A FAKE CLIENT to the tracker").

firedup_85
28.04.09, 04:05
What does scraping mean?

fooltoo
28.04.09, 06:55
scraping is same as to scraping ice cream, itgets you the seeders and peers and other info about the torrent you are downloading

alpacino
28.04.09, 06:58
What does scraping mean?

It's a feature that fetches the numbers of peers and seeders for that particular torrent and tracker, however some trackers answers that on the announce request. :wink2:

anon
28.04.09, 20:10
scraping is same as to scraping ice cream, itgets you the seeders and peers and other info about the torrent you are downloading

However, the name comes from having to do "screen scraping" on the tracker's Web frontend to know that information if you don't use it. :tongue:

@firedup_85: if you plan to use the RM on BitMeTV, don't enable that option.

Aurion
29.04.09, 10:49
Sorry that you got your account banned,but here comes experience & skills,we all got our accounts banned @ first,but in a while you know how to play around.

And as anon explained,you probably picked up a dead torrent with fake leechers already who've finished parts of the torrent due to having those parts on their HDD,and that's why you can't just pick any large sized torrent with big number of leechers,you just have to check the peers list first before hitting it to figure out the real activity cycle on it.

Anyway,good luck on your next shot,just gather more info before re-registering over there.

fooltoo
29.04.09, 13:47
part of the reason why it is hard to see there, is probably becuase we users cannot view the peerlist, which gives you an idea as to how many are connectable, and average completion.

So I recommend you use Vuze Extreme mod, with no client spoof.

shawshankraj
30.04.09, 05:29
I am using mratio to fake on bitmetv

I use upload speed 300

download 120

I use newly add torrent

I upload daily 5 gb on bitmetv

Terminator
30.04.09, 06:08
I am using mratio to fake on bitmetv

I use upload speed 300

download 120

I use newly add torrent

I upload daily 5 gb on bitmetv

I cant digest it, both speed wise and upload (5gb daily) wise.

anon
04.05.09, 20:29
A user from here wishing to remain anonymous for security reasons has asked me to post this in his behalf:

Hey there!

Last night i wasn't able to log in to my bitmetv account. It said account disabled so i went to IRC asking why.
First respose was: "possibly for hangign out on cheater forums, such as 00.de/SB-innovation"

I played the dumb and they said got back in the morning when Q(their main admin i think) is around.
I went back, he said account is not diasabled. Then i tried to log in and succeeded. So i have my account back, also i learned that they are watching this forum.

splicer
04.05.09, 20:40
It could be from the referers sent between SB-I and BMTV. That's how they got me at What.CD. If you are using FireFox, I have been recommended by multiple users to use the RefControll add-on.

dunkendonuts
04.05.09, 20:41
I think all admins are watching this forum, it wouldn't suprise me if they had accounts here and posted along with us (multi-tasking), who would've thought... Just make sure you don't be stupid and use your site username on the forum, never use the same username on other trackers either, and always register with a different email address to.

anon
04.05.09, 20:41
It could be from the referers sent between SB-I and BMTV.

How do you think they were sent? Still, our dereferer should take care of referers, but hard disabling them (like with kazuya's tut, RefControl or HTTP Header Filter) is the best.

dunkendonuts
04.05.09, 20:47
You could use the ratio master, and use it with the vuze 4.2.0.2 emulations and use the memory reader, you should have no problem with it as it should work on most trackers.

splicer
04.05.09, 20:50
How do you think they were sent? Still, our dereferer should take care of referers, but hard disabling them (like with kazuya's tut, RefControl or HTTP Header Filter) is the best.

I'm not a computer expert, and don't know the workings of the internet, so I'm not going to pretend I do know how they are sent. I do know however that the only thing that links my account here to all my other BT accounts is my IP, and from a post here, as you have said I believe, is impossible to find out a users IP.

This leaves very few and unlikely options. One extremely unlikely option is that a moderators account has been breached and IPs examined andcompared; but like I said it is unlikely. Hence, we have to look at the likely. Referers; if SB-I has in place a de-referer, then fair enough. But last Thursday, my friend, whom I made a What.CD account for, and doesn't have an account here, went from SB-I, straight to What.CD. He was then banned soon after. He went to the IRC and was told he was a member here.

I believe the same happened to me, and the same has happened in this BMTV case. But, that is what I believe, and why I have take further precautions than solely relying on SB-I's dereferer.

kazuya
04.05.09, 20:58
maybe there is also an anti dereferrer script:eek13: well best to disable it totally

shoulder
04.05.09, 21:06
If it isn't sent, they can have whatever script they want, they won't get it. :wink2:

kazuya
04.05.09, 21:07
is it possible they see your browser history or cache? that way they could also find out

dunkendonuts
04.05.09, 21:13
I doubt that they would be able to see your browsing history, as that would be a huge invasion of privacy and against the law... The admin's there would be fucked. The only reason I would suspect that they are taking ip's from this board is because people are getting banned left and right, and infact it seems the only possible reason.

alpacino
04.05.09, 21:13
@splicer: I now you said the only thing connecting you and SB-I is your IP, but I want to ask: Have you invited or have been invited by anyone here? Because I was also banned at what.cd and the only connection I could made is that my inviter was banned (not me) and I got choped down due to tree ban, when I entered their irc.disabled they told me I was member here.

@kazuya: cache and history I think it's impossible, but cookie is another story, but I could be wrong too.

dunkendonuts
04.05.09, 21:15
I should go to their irc, and ask.

anon
04.05.09, 21:21
@splicer: sorry if you found my post sour, I just wanted to check what your theory was :smile:

This leaves very few and unlikely options. One extremely unlikely option is that a moderators account has been breached and IPs examined andcompared; but like I said it is unlikely.

Indeed - no abnormal activity has been detected on the three accounts with IP-checking privileges on this board.

Hence, we have to look at the likely. Referers; if SB-I has in place a de-referer, then fair enough. But last Thursday, my friend, whom I made a What.CD account for, and doesn't have an account here, went from SB-I, straight to What.CD. He was then banned soon after. He went to the IRC and was told he was a member here.

With "straight to What.cd", you mean that he clicked a link to the tracker in our board? If so, can you remember what browser he used?

is it possible they see your browser history or cache? that way they could also find out

History: no
Cache: they can know if you've one or more of their resources cached as your browser will ask if they've been modified, rather than for them to be sent.

kazuya
04.05.09, 21:25
what about cookies?

anon
04.05.09, 21:26
Of course they can still read BMTV cookies.

dunkendonuts
04.05.09, 21:27
Would it be safer to use a proxy while browsing sb-innovations and then before you go to what.cd use close out of the browser and re-open it? Are proxies allowed here?

kazuya
04.05.09, 21:28
i tried hotspot shield here:biggrin:

Cookies
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We use cookies in several ways, just as thousands of other sites currently do. Cookie files are used to better understand how you travel through our website so that we may better tailor your experience. Cookies are also used to tell us whether you have visited our website previously, and to help us determine whether you came to our website from a particular Internet link or banner advertisement. Cookies can also be used to help you save and retrieve passwords and other information and preferences you use on our website, saving you from having to re-enter this information upon every visit to our website. Cookies cannot and will not be used by us to retrieve any personal information about you from your computer that you have not previously and voluntarily provided to us. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. Please note that most of our features, as well as with other web sites, will not function if you do not accept cookies. For more information on cookies, see Cookies on your computer's help menu. We do not use "cookies" to store any personally identifying information.:eek13:

anon
04.05.09, 21:30
Are proxies allowed here?

No - we have blocked most Web, open and anonymous proxies for security reasons. But if I got the rest of your post correctly, you could achieve that by copying links into your clipboard and removing the:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/redirector.php?url=

@kazuya: use the QUOTE tag, and yes, that's what I meant.

dunkendonuts
04.05.09, 21:32
Alright, so I'm assuming that if I have one instance of this site open to a proxy and on sbi innovations, it won't look as though I visited here, if I go to what.cd in another window?

anon
04.05.09, 21:35
it won't look as though I visited here, if I go to what.cd in another window?

If you mean using a browser window to browse SB-I and another one for What.cd, the latter should have no way of knowing you're here.

Our dereferer works fine, but if you want to be 100% sure, don't click any external link from here.

alpacino
04.05.09, 21:38
I should go to their irc, and ask.

You should totally go there and ask. It won't heart asking right?

@anon: what about cookies?
@others:
Tips to track down why you were banned:
- same username here and tracker and other trackers?
- same e-mail in different trackers?
- do you participate in any other trading or invite foruns?
- have you invited or have been invited by anyone on the referred tracker?
- been banned elsewhere and have static ip?

anon
04.05.09, 21:39
@anon: what about cookies?

They can read cookies, but only those belonging to the tracker, i.e. bitmetv.org.

dunkendonuts
04.05.09, 21:40
Ok, I'll keep that in mind and hopefully won't get banned a third time... lol.

kazuya
04.05.09, 21:42
i think it's just own fault,some users here when i send them an invite i see that they use same or similar name or email as here,big mistake

anonftw
04.05.09, 21:48
i think it's just own fault,some users here when i send them an invite i see that they use same or similar name or email as here,big mistake

^^^^^^^^^
Note to all - gmail let's you sign up as many times as you want !

dunkendonuts
04.05.09, 21:55
Ok, they just ignore me, so I'm guessing they think I'm a member here, or refuse to talk to me... Oh well.

alpacino
04.05.09, 22:01
Have you been kicked out of the channel? You know you must use your what username as nick and idle until an op talks to you.

ghostking
06.05.09, 11:58
Will RatioMaster 1.8.3 work here?

mirrormask
06.05.09, 14:46

as long as you don't forget to use the memoryreader rm should work everywhere.

KalPenn
06.05.09, 15:56
I am using the same browser for SB-I as well as private trackers. Is it safe?
Can Bitmetv or other sites read sb-i cookies??

fooltoo
06.05.09, 16:36
nope they cant, that would be like an intrusion attack, more like a cookie stealer

anon
06.05.09, 20:40

It should, but you may look suspicious in small swarms, as you'll be faking download while no one will be uploading to you.

Can Bitmetv or other sites read sb-i cookies??

No, they can only read their own.

firedup_85
26.05.09, 00:49
I'm scared to cheat on bitmeTV now and I miss my What.cd account. :(

I'm glad this site has closed registrations.

shawshankraj
26.05.09, 03:33
I'm scared to cheat on bitmeTV now and I miss my What.cd account. :(

I'm glad this site has closed registrations.

Don't scared on cheat on bitmetv
Just one thing remember before become Power user there u shold have been member of atleast 2-3 months b'coz if u become power user after 1 month they gonna surely ask question about your speed test

Hellboy
10.06.09, 23:06
i have found that bitmetv is a hard place to seed and cheat.
my friend got disabled when he faked at stargate pack:confused2:

cheatos
10.06.09, 23:19
i have found that bitmetv is a hard place to seed and cheat.
my friend got disabled when he faked at stargate pack:confused2:

thats because packs are full of partial seeders..

your friend should never cheat on packs unless they are new and there are real leechers on them..

shawshankraj
11.06.09, 00:35
Always try to cheat on newly added torrent

tone101
20.06.09, 15:26
Hey, I have been disabled once at bitmetv and have recently aquired another invite, is it safe to sign up again without using a proxy?

splicer
20.06.09, 15:30
It depends; BMTV may have removed all banned IPs, but to be on the safe side it is always best to change your IP, and clean out all cookies before attempting to get back into a site.

anon
20.06.09, 19:03
Hey, I have been disabled once at bitmetv and have recently aquired another invite, is it safe to sign up again without using a proxy?

How much is "recently"? I'd wait for at least a week before reregistering with my real IP.

Also, clear your cache, cookies and history like splicer said. If you can get an IP different than the one you got banned with, that's even better - and by the way, BitMeTV blocks most proxies.

sbrocks
21.06.09, 16:05
i have a quesiton guys,

on bitmetv and bitme this 2 sites, if i dont have any download/upload activity, will i get banned? if will, how long time will it be?

and what if i dont even login to site? am i going to be banned also?

just wanna make sure is that possible to waiting for 1 month to 2 month later, then begin cheat ?

anon
21.06.09, 17:57
on bitmetv and bitme this 2 sites, if i dont have any download/upload activity, will i get banned? if will, how long time will it be?

I think you need to have some traffic on your new account the first 10 days, or else it'll be disabled.

If you don't log in to the tracker you'll of course also be banned.

shoulder
21.06.09, 17:59
The minimum traffic at BMTV is 175MB/Month if I'm not mistaken.

sbrocks
22.06.09, 18:09
how about bitme?

bitme also need a traffic per month mininum ?

Hellboy
22.06.09, 20:50
I never overfake at bitmeTv and i usually keep my ratio .8 - 1.5
i have succesfully tested mRatio with speeds 100 - 400 KB/s( I will not recommend this setting to anyone)
# 100 -400 KB/s is a combined speed of 2-5 Torrents that i am faking on.:tongue:

sbrocks
25.06.09, 11:40
I never overfake at bitmeTv and i usually keep my ratio .8 - 1.5
i have succesfully tested mRatio with speeds 100 - 400 KB/s( I will not recommend this setting to anyone)
# 100 -400 KB/s is a combined speed of 2-5 Torrents that i am faking on.

how could u reach vip if u keep ur ratio around that?

anon
25.06.09, 13:53
Use the QUOTE tag.

Perhaps he means his per-torrent ratio?

splicer
25.06.09, 13:59
VIP is usually given to members who have contributed in a special way; some sites give VIP to people who signed up first (TheBox does this, one was even caught as a cheater), other ways can be if you are close friends with staff (again on TheBox, I've seen people sign-up and that same day have VIP status), and other times it's if you help out other members a lot in the forums

You probably mean power user; ratio does not necesarily indicate amount uploaded - which is what PU status is - when certain requirements are met, usually an amount ULed, longetivity of the account and usually a minimum ratio.

anon
25.06.09, 14:01
VIP is usually given to members who have contributed in a special way

Is that an additional requirement? Because all I see on their FAQ is that you need to have been a member for 4 weeks, have uploaded at least 100GB and keep a ratio above 3.0.

Mihai
25.06.09, 14:03
Yes it's a little different here.They don't mean vip as in a member who donated.

shawshankraj
25.06.09, 15:12
Yes it's a little different here.They don't mean vip as in a member who donated.

I am very close to become VIP there

splicer
25.06.09, 16:06
Is that an additional requirement? Because all I see on their FAQ is that you need to have been a member for 4 weeks, have uploaded at least 100GB and keep a ratio above 3.0.

Sorry anon, I meant in general; look at most sites FAQ and they will all say the same thing: "VIP is given to memebr who contribute something special". I didn't realise the serious BMTV wanted to have VIP just like any other level there is...

TD21
26.06.09, 10:50
u get v.i.p once u crack 100gb up + 3.0 ratio

Hellboy
26.06.09, 11:03
Perhaps he means his per-torrent ratio?
Yes,i have a very good buffer there and i am just maintaining a contant ratio...:biggrin:

sbrocks
28.06.09, 11:11
I am very close to become VIP there

share some of ur exp u cheat there
which tool did u use, whats the speed
when did u start to cheat after u register?

much appreciated if u can guide me
thxxxxx

anon
28.06.09, 17:35
share some of ur exp u cheat there

http://www.sb-innovation.de/search.php?do=finduser&userid=26630&searchthreadid=9366

sbrocks
30.06.09, 10:00
thx anon i think i will wait after 3 months..

so long time.....

anon
30.06.09, 14:29
From what I know, 45 days should be enough :biggrin:

Otherwise you risk your account being disabled for inactivity if you don't legitimately download or seed some torrents.

sbrocks
01.07.09, 05:10
thx for ur reminding anon !

my situation is, i have 0 up and 0 download... but i do login sometimes...

but i dont plane to download any torrent in 45 days...

cuz i will use utorrent as real download. and use azue in mR to fake upload

so i wll wait after 45 days then begin to cheat...

is that fine anon?

thx for answering me !

alpacino
01.07.09, 05:43
my situation is, i have 0 up and 0 download... but i do login sometimes...

but i dont plane to download any torrent in 45 days...
That could disable your account for inactivity. Some trackers watch user activity and ban users with no traffic in order to leash out collectors. I'm not certain because I'm not at BMTV, but take a look at their FAQ or Rules, it seems you need to have at least 175Mb traffic per month minimum.

cuz i will use utorrent as real download. and use azue in mR to fake uploadThat could be a bad idea, because the downloading client is not matching the uploading one. Since you want to use mR with azureus emulation to fake, I'd suggest to download and install the matching Azureus version to download too, it will look authentic this way.

sbrocks
01.07.09, 11:59
omg... bmtv really sucks my ball...

btw could i vip get GFT or FTN or SCT those invites in bitmetv?

if not, where else can we get the invite like sct, gft, ftn except donate..

thx all

---------- Post added at 09:59 ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 ----------

That could be a bad idea, because the downloading client is not matching the uploading one. Since you want to use mR with azureus emulation to fake, I'd suggest to download and install the matching Azureus version to download too, it will look authentic this way.

can i use utorrent to grab the real file .. and wait couple of days then use auze emulation in mR to fake both download amount and upload amount ?

does that work?

shawshankraj
01.07.09, 12:03
btw could i vip get GFT or FTN or SCT those invites in bitmetv?

No U can't have this invites from VIP forum IN bitmetv

if not, where else can we get the invite like sct, gft, ftn except donate..

From Good Invite Forum

I think no tracker forum have giveaway invite of SCT FTN GFT

sbrocks
01.07.09, 12:14
From Good Invite Forum

I think no tracker forum have giveaway invite of SCT FTN GFT

which good invite form

could u introduce some

thxxx

cheatos
01.07.09, 12:18
which good invite form

could u introduce some

thxxx

torrent-invites.com is good

but they have zero tolerance for cheaters...
if you caught trading or got banned at a tracker which you got from them,
you may face a global ban cuz of them..

Hellboy
01.07.09, 14:22
I always use VPN service or Proxy to browse Invite forums like Piratesociety etc and after getting Those invites i sign up from Same VPN sevice etc and i trade them,I leave no trace:tongue:

sbrocks
01.07.09, 14:59
i wanna trade account too, where else we can trade account or invite?

i use online free proxy... but the problem is occur when they ask me speedtest !

i cannot give them that isp's speedtest.....cuz i cannot do the speedtest under a online proxy...

that sucks

---------- Post added at 12:59 ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 ----------

and i dont know why i cannot make a new thread in International accounts/invites trading forum here.... sad...

Hellboy
01.07.09, 15:22
i wanna trade account too, where else we can trade account or invite?

i use online free proxy... but the problem is occur when they ask me speedtest !

i cannot give them that isp's speedtest.....cuz i cannot do the speedtest under a online proxy...

that sucks

---------- Post added at 12:59 ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 ----------

and i dont know why i cannot make a new thread in International accounts/invites trading forum here.... sad...
1.Use VPN service
https://unblockvpn.com
* Free 3 day trail
*Fastest VPN service,Tested on Bitme,BitmeTV,What.cd etc - no problem
* i am suck of those companies who force to use their software:mad:

#Create an account there - https://unblockvpn.com

How to set up Unblock VPN on Windows Vista
# Click on the "Start" button, select "Network" option from the menu and then click on the "Network and Sharing Centre".
# Click on "Setup a connection or network".
http://unblockvpn.com/img/winvista-guide-01.png
#Select "Connect to a workspace" and then click on "Next" button.
http://unblockvpn.com/img/winvista-guide-02.png[
#Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)".
http://unblockvpn.com/img/winvista-guide-03.png
#Now enter the VPN server address, then enter "UnblockVPN.com" in the "Destination name". Check the last check box and click on "Next" button.
http://unblockvpn.com/img/winvista-guide-04_2.png
-You can also use any Destination name
#Enter your UnblockVPN Account details - your email as User name and Password. Create this this VPN connection by clicking on "Create" button.
http://unblockvpn.com/img/winvista-guide-05.png
#Now is your UnblockVPN configuration ready. You can start your VPN connection by double click on the "UnblockVPN.com" icon in "Network and Internet Connections"
http://unblockvpn.com/img/winvista-guide-06.png
#Start your Unblock VPN connection by clicking on "Connect" button.
http://unblockvpn.com/img/winvista-guide-07.png

Done Now unblock tracker Ban's........ Safest and Best method to hide your identity
- Also its just 5$ / month if you want to buy it.
-Reminder: 3 day free trial:smile:

^I am unable to add image tag????
everytime this is adding - [/url][/i]

sbrocks
01.07.09, 15:31
1.Use VPN service
https://unblockvpn.com
* Free 3 day trail
*Fastest VPN service,Tested on Bitme,BitmeTV,What.cd etc - no problem
* i am suck of those companies who force to use their software:mad:

#Create an account there - https://unblockvpn.com
Done Now unblock tracker Ban's........ Safest and Best method to hide your identity
- Also its just 5$ / month if you want to buy it.
-Reminder: 3 day free trial:smile:
wow thx so much for it

but how about 3 days later? u paid for it?

if we stop use it after 3 days, then on those bitme site will be banned cuz changed ip...

how about the trading forum ? can u intro some ?

Hellboy
01.07.09, 15:33
wow thx so much for it

but how about 3 days later? u paid for it?

if we stop use it after 3 days, then on those bitme site will be banned cuz changed ip...

how about the trading forum ? can u intro some ?
Make another account:stupid:

anon
01.07.09, 15:48
can i use utorrent to grab the real file .. and wait couple of days then use auze emulation in mR to fake both download amount and upload amount ?

does that work?

It will still be suspicious that you alternate clients.

That forum is closed and thew new Invite trading area is Members-only.

^I am unable to add image tag????
everytime this is adding - [/url][/i]

Please use the QUOTE tag and read the Imagehoster announcement.

Hellboy
01.07.09, 15:49
Please use the QUOTE tag and read the Imagehoster announcement.
Please tell me what's the announcement!:confused:

anon
01.07.09, 15:50
https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13580

sbrocks
01.07.09, 16:06
so we cannot use more than one client in bitme?

sad...

anon
01.07.09, 19:46
Not without drawing suspicion - how many non-cheaters download with uTorrent and upload with Azureus (or another client)?

sbrocks
03.07.09, 09:32
suddenly found bmtv banned the old version of Azureus in mRatio...

for mR the only work emulation is bitonado 3.17 or 3.18 not sure...

Hellboy
03.07.09, 11:59
suddenly found bmtv banned the old version of Azureus in mRatio...

for mR the only work emulation is bitonado 3.17 or 3.18 not sure...
I use Bittornado 3.18 spoof:wink2: .. working for me:eek13:

anon
03.07.09, 14:49
You could also use the RatioMaster if you need to emulate the newest Azureus versions. Just use the memory reader.

sbrocks
03.07.09, 16:43
RM had negative image for me.. one time i use RM load a torrent, click start and then popup a window: u seems like cheating.. then i got instant banned for that site.. i couldnt remember which site.. from that on i use mR instead of RM.... phttp://www.sb-innovation.de/images/icons/icon10.gif

anon
03.07.09, 16:44
RM had negative image for me.. one time i use RM load a torrent, click start and then popup a window: u seems like cheating.. then i got instant banned for that site.. i couldnt remember which site..

"It appears you are cheating"? Waffles, and you didn't use the memory reader, most likely.

sbrocks
03.07.09, 16:50
yeah yeah that's right waffles !

i guess i used , but after i apply the info read from my own utorrent client,

Should I click the "start" from "Advanced"tab or "General" tab?

anon
03.07.09, 16:51
It's the same.

sbrocks
03.07.09, 16:52
one more thing, should i use RM while i have real download activity in normal utorrent?

or after i download torrent complete, stop the torrent, don't quite utorrent, then start RM cheat?

anon
03.07.09, 16:53
Don't fake on a torrent you're downloading!

Read uTorrent's memory, stop the torrent, wait a bit, then start it in the RM.

sbrocks
03.07.09, 17:05
start RM with the same torrent right?

shawshankraj
03.07.09, 17:14

YES.
Use Mihai's method on waffles is great

anon
03.07.09, 17:48

Of course. If you have finished the torrent in uTorrent, make sure you set the finished % to 100 in the RM.

sbrocks
03.07.09, 18:11
Of course. If you have finished the torrent in uTorrent, make sure you set the finished % to 100 in the RM.

then what's the next step on how to fake seeding?

apply for waffles methods also?

fake about 1-2MB up before tacker automatic update? :stupid:

anon
03.07.09, 18:12
then what's the next step on how to fake seeding?

Basically, set an upload speed and keep on seeding. Check the tracker to see if there are still leechers, and be careful with packs.

Mihai
03.07.09, 18:21
Sorry about this guys but this is Bitmetv cheating.Please go back to the subject please.:wink2:

anon
03.07.09, 18:24
Well, while he was talking about Waffles cheating, the tips I've given apply for almost every tracker. :smile:

sbrocks
03.07.09, 18:31
sorry Mihai91:biggrin:

i can't help to ask other things.. too many things still couldnt figure out...

yeah about bmtv, i just cheated less than 1GB, using mRation with bitnado emulation...

hopefully this is the safest tool there.. better than utorrent + RM +read mem ? i dont know..

btw ur waffles methods rock, just like this forum

---------- Post added at 16:31 ---------- Previous post was at 16:30 ----------

is there a "sorry" button besides "thanks" ? :biggrin:

anon
03.07.09, 18:31
yeah about bmtv, i just cheated less than 1GB, using mRation with bitnado emulation...

hopefully this is the safest tool there.. better than utorrent + RM +read mem ? i dont know..

Both should be as safe when it comes to announce formatting.

About the Waffles method on BitMeTV, better read this:

I am sorry to say but this method doesn't work on bitmetv.At leat not with high values and high speeds.I did more that 100 mb with speeds up to 1 mb and nothing happen.After a few hours i tryed bigger speeds and bigger values and i was banned.SO i think it works but only with low speeds and low values uploaded.

Better spread your fake upload between multiple torrents.

is there a "sorry" button besides "thanks" ?

No, there isn't. But you can rep him to say sorry :tongue:

sbrocks
04.07.09, 03:28
is it safe to change the email address and pw at the same time in bitmetv?

i heard that will result being banned or give no invites?

shawshankraj
04.07.09, 03:43
is it safe to change the email address and pw at the same time in bitmetv?

I don't know.
But I advice you not to do two things at a same time
and after doing that wait for some time to Cheat

And most Important rules Don't cheat on new acc. at Bitmetv

sbrocks
04.07.09, 05:02
so i changed email first

then wait some day to change pw again?

will that be fine?

shawshankraj
04.07.09, 07:01
so i changed email first

then wait some day to change pw again?

Yes.
Ya then change PW after some time.

anon
04.07.09, 18:00
Yes, changing one, waiting some time, then the other, would be perfect. Otherwise, you risk BitMeTV thinking you've traded your account with someone in your same ISP/country - and they don't need an excuse to ban you :eek13:

cheatos
16.07.09, 10:46
hi i have just got BMTV account, :biggrin:
now when should i change the pass & email ?

also RM with memory reader is fine there ? (100-200 up)?

alpacino
16.07.09, 12:33
hi i have just got BMTV account, :biggrin:
now when should i change the pass & email ?

also RM with memory reader is fine there ? (100-200 up)?

If the account is too new, be ready to be banned as they watch new accounts closely. If not, I would wait some 1 or 2 weeks before changing pass and email.
As for cheating I always read people saying RM with memory reader is fine on fresh new uploads and packs, as they have lots of seedboxes. And finally don't get too mad if you end up banned, as BMTV has the weirdest staff ever, they ban good users for no apparent reason. :stupid:

cheatos
16.07.09, 12:54
If the account is too new, be ready to be banned as they watch new accounts closely. If not, I would wait some 1 or 2 weeks before changing pass and email.
As for cheating I always read people saying RM with memory reader is fine on fresh new uploads and packs, as they have lots of seedboxes. And finally don't get too mad if you end up banned, as BMTV has the weirdest staff ever, they ban good users for no apparent reason. :stupid:

the account is not too new (i cant tell the exact for security reasons)
i'll wait, thanks :biggrin:

shawshankraj
16.07.09, 13:46
RM with memory reader is fine there ? (100-200 up)?

It's good Speed If u choose on nwely added torrent..
If there is so much activity on torrent u can up u r fake upload speed..
[\Offtopic:There is no good activity on Bitmetv rightnow B'coz Most popular show had completed their Season,And there is no good show running aroung expect My FAV. True Blood..]

anon
16.07.09, 19:08
And finally don't get too mad if you end up banned, as BMTV has the weirdest staff ever, they ban good users for no apparent reason. :stupid:

If you do get banned, just try to get a TvT.com invite code. It's a great tracker that's easier to get in and cheat on, and some people think better than BitMeTV.

shawshankraj
17.07.09, 03:55
If you do get banned, just try to get a TvT.com invite code. It's a great tracker that's easier to get in and cheat on, and some people think better than BitMeTV.

I always think it's better than Bitmetv in comparasion of eveything..
When I invite any member there I give him huge GB from My credit so They don't try to cheat In very short time..I have build up Huge Upload there..

Hellboy
17.07.09, 05:42
yep TVtorrents is better than BitmeTV and it only lacks in site design but it has more seeders than bitmetv....
now ontopic - BitmeTV is very easy to cheat,i also have used high speeds there like 9 MB/s on 8-9 collective torrents and built a huge buffer

anon
17.07.09, 17:51
TvT.com should be easy to cheat on, at least easier than BitMeTV. Ratio tools may have problem with its multiple announce URLs, but there's an option to use only one on the sidebar.

cheatos
21.07.09, 00:57
ok guys

my acc is less than ******* old
and i got it by a trade, and the the person i traded with is non cheater :(
i will be in a very bad position if i got banned

wish me luck:

Vuze extreme mod, spoofing 4.2.0.4
speed 50~70kB/s
i am cheating on a healthy new torrent
i am planning to upload < 1GB..

i'll report back..

anon
21.07.09, 00:58
my acc is ...........

I'd advise you to wait more, but if you can't, take it carefully, and don't use anything higher than what your ISP can offer.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Hellboy
21.07.09, 02:27
ok guys

my acc is less than ****** old
and i got it by a trade, and the the person i traded with is non cheater :(
i will be in a very bad position if i got banned

wish me luck:

Vuze extreme mod, spoofing 4.2.0.4
speed 50~70kB/s
i am cheating on a healthy new torrent
i am planning to upload < 1GB..

i'll report back..

Grab 10-20 torrents and set the maximum upload speed that your ISP offers and just cheat away and stop the torrent before they updates:wink2:
I confirm that this method works 1000%:top:

shawshankraj
21.07.09, 04:26
U can cheat on Bitmetv on only new torrent,B'coz there is only u able o found leecher there and after that there is like less than 5 leecher on torrent so cheating on old torrent is not that good.

Take xmple yesterday top show was true blood,it has 500 seeder this time means it's a golden torrrent for cheating when new episode comes out.

cheatos
21.07.09, 09:44
So i am still alive there :biggrin:,
done something about 100mb~900mb(edited so it would appear incorrect :p) (i wont tell the correct number, maybe bmtv staff store every announce :eek13::stupid:)

it'll be better to see how much i'd last, then i will report sucess :klatsch_3:..

Grab 10-20 torrents and set the maximum upload speed that your ISP offers and just cheat away and stop the torrent before they updates:wink2:
I confirm that this method works 1000%:top:

Cool idea!,
i will be using this way :klatsch_3:

2-3 kB/s every torrent, that will sum into my max 'real' upload speed :biggrin:

ty

U can cheat on Bitmetv on only new torrent,B'coz there is only u able o found leecher there and after that there is like less than 5 leecher on torrent so cheating on old torrent is not that good.

Take xmple yesterday top show was true blood,it has 500 seeder this time means it's a golden torrrent for cheating when new episode comes out.

yes you're right, i've seen many members here got caught because of cheating on packs and on old non active torrents :top:..

shawshankraj
21.07.09, 10:07
yes you're right, i've seen many members here got caught because of cheating on packs and on old non active torrents

On Bitmetv Never try to cheat on old Packs,B'coz they have so many leecher but all r full of partial seeder.

anon
21.07.09, 18:18
cheatos, you can bet they have logs. About this:

2-3 kB/s every torrent, that will sum into my max 'real' upload speed :biggrin:

Was wondering the same, too. :tongue: Looks like a good tactic. :top:

sudaraka
27.07.09, 16:05
got banned from BitmeTV used mRatio for almost 2 weeks ..then all the sudden bam ur acc is f:confused:cked up :shockkk!: ...i used 40~80 KB/s.... one piece of advice ! don't leave it upload like 2 days or so ...:stupid:

cheatos
27.07.09, 16:10
which torrent was that?
and which emulation did you use?