PDA

View Full Version : how to seperate Dance music??

xixifrank
14.02.09, 06:55
though I have searched much information about House,Trance,Disco,Techno.
I still can't seperate them clearly when I'm listening to an unknown dance music ...

any methods or tricks?? :confused:

Aurion
18.02.09, 20:01
Well,you came to the expert here lol first of all,all I have to advice you with,is listening to loads of EDM to be experienced listener to this music category,then you would define each sub category easily after that.

So now,let's start with the first lesson,now you should know that Pure Trance always depends on nice & easy rythms without adding any extra cheap tunes or transitions just like in Dance or Club House,so basically Trance always comes pure & professional,it's the most professional type of EDM you can listen to.

Now,comes the second lighter type,which is Vocal Trance,and theoratically it comes from the name,pure Trance combined with some Vocal twists to add another amazing feeling of both tune & nice vocal sound.

Another nice type,is House which always comes instrumental knowing that there are other types of Electro House that depends on only on Piano + Drums,and this type is well known with "Electro".

And last but not least,the most hard bump & beat type which is "Techno" & that one you would easily define with drums,beats,hard ones & most of all fast rythm.

Anyway,I didn't deeply define each one of them,I just kept it breifly since I do want you to start getting more into this category of music that will surely entertain your ears.