PDA

View Full Version : renommee Punkte faken

Großmutter
05.02.09, 21:28
Vielleicht für den Profi ne blöde Frage aber,
gibt es die Möglichkeit irgendwie die Seed Punkte(renommee) zu faken?
:confused:

anon
05.02.09, 21:31
There's no way to fake seedhours without having a BT client running in the background (NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder from any uTorrent LP works great), or at least something that sends the same HTTP request to the tracker every 30-45 minutes, which has been the subject of an ICQ conversation I've had recently :tongue:

gammör
06.02.09, 15:51
is this way of cheating detectable?

anon
06.02.09, 15:53
It is as long as the seed:peer ratio is high and you follow the fake preseeding tips:

It's relatively safe if you:

have readied a link to other tracker/place where the exact same release can be downloaded,
let some time pass between the torrent is available at the tracker and you load it with this trick (even if it's available somewhere else, you can't have downloaded a, say, 14GB game in five minutes),
use it with big swarms with lots of seeds and peers (unless you really have the content and haven't enabled no-upload) - because if the release's torrent has only 1 seeder and you jump on it with this trick, everyone will wonder why they can't download from you,
and most of all, do it sparingly. It's possible for an honest user to do this too, but not all the time.

I think it's possible for trackers to detect it, but even if they do, you should be safe if again, have a link to another tracker/site where the exact same thing can be grabbed (read the release's name twice and check if it's the same), follow all the above tips, and are careful. :thumbsup:

I can tell you that it works at STB with BiNPDA releases for sure.