PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on TehConnection

who?
04.02.09, 04:51
is it possible to flash upload here after 10+ weeks with ratiomaster and not face a ban?

Aurion
04.02.09, 07:21
Well,as long as you set reasonable speeds you shall be fine ... But still Ratio Master became most likely detectable on almost all trackers since it's anti script has been easily handed out between trackers' Admins so I won't advise you to use it ... instead I would Recommend using mRatio or Shu Hack,both of them are working over there just fine! :wink: and always remember,don't over do with speeds nor over fake upon reaching decent ratio.

zatoicchi
04.02.09, 08:43
is it possible to flash upload here after 10+ weeks with ratiomaster and not face a ban?

i flash uploaded with Rm when they just open but right now i would advise you not to do it... as AURION said RM is detectable on mostly on all the trackers.. Utorrent mod multi works really great there, just use it wisely..

CindyVer
04.02.09, 11:33
and always remember,don't over do with speeds nor over fake upon reaching decent ratio.

Wise words that everybody should keep in mind to avoid greed taking over and facing the banhammer.

anon
04.02.09, 17:35
is it possible to flash upload

Last time I flashed at TehC I was banned :biggrin:

Aurion
05.02.09, 07:23
What was your settings anon ? for sure,this was a plain coincidence for a PRO like you :D

anon
05.02.09, 17:54
for sure,this was a plain coincidence for a PRO like you :D

I Pimped my Ratio, so I don't think so. :biggrin: Wasn't instabanned though - it took a day for one of the admins to have a look at my new acc, I guess. :tongue:

Aurion
09.02.09, 18:58
Anyway,I believe that cheating @ TehConnection is kinda easy tho,just don't go over 350kb/s per torrent since they don't have too many leechers!

kelly
12.05.09, 21:10
Is mRatio & Ratiofaker safe to be used in tehconnection?

Thanks

nishant
13.05.09, 04:11
mratio, I have 2 TB uploaded, 20 gb dl, no ban.

go for the 50+ gb blu ray rips.

piratepiggy
13.05.09, 10:18
i use ratio faker..
one of the easiest tracker to cheat on :D

nishant
13.05.09, 22:42
i use ratio faker..
one of the easiest tracker to cheat on :D

don't you have to actually upload? on a low level tracker mratio is more efficient.

anon
13.05.09, 23:04
don't you have to actually upload?

RF also a "report upload as X times my download" option, but it's risky to use.

SBfreak
13.05.09, 23:08
Yep it's risky but it's worth it.If you don't get banned the first time you will never be detected.

blacksox
10.08.09, 10:20
mratio, I have 2 TB uploaded, 20 gb dl, no ban.

go for the 50+ gb blu ray rips.

at what speeds did u use?

SealLion
11.08.09, 01:38
RF also a "report upload as X times my download" option, but it's risky to use.

I personally have not encountered this yet, anon.

I've used both GT and RF with really no difficulty there.

HOw did you mean by the word 'risky' anon.
I'd like to know. Did you by chance use it there on one occasion??

anon
11.08.09, 01:39
No, I haven't used GT nor RF at TheConnection - all I know is that the RM works there and the PMR doesn't :biggrin:

What I meant is that the download multiplier is less safe than the upload multi - if leechers turn into seeders while you're downloading, you could end up faking with few or none of them.

Multiplying your upload is safer since you only fake when there's some activity other than your leeching.

SealLion
11.08.09, 03:01
ah, ya. Ok. I see what your talking about now.

I would agree with you there that when all the leechers turn into seeders and the few remaining leechers, if they're almost finished downloading what-ever small amount of MB left on a torrent, could spell some trouble for the cheater.

But really. That just depends on the level of cautiousness on the user's behalf.

There have been at times when I"ve been reckless........on purpose too.
but that was mainly b/c I just wanted some fantastic ratio before deciding I was gonna H&R on the torrent.

anon
11.08.09, 14:32
I would agree with you there that when all the leechers turn into seeders and the few remaining leechers, if they're almost finished downloading what-ever small amount of MB left on a torrent, could spell some trouble for the cheater.

But really. That just depends on the level of cautiousness on the user's behalf.

You're right; I read this on your GT tut :biggrin: And it's a general tip: don't sleep while using leecher mods!

cheatos
11.08.09, 14:34
general tip: don't sleep while using leecher mods!

there is an exclusion for this:
Don't Sleep while using leecher mods, however you can safely sleep when cheating on TL,Demonoid :wink2:

anon
11.08.09, 14:35
You had to come and prove me wrong, right :tongue:

You can't sleep at any of them with 1TB/s rates, remember? :biggrin:

cheatos
11.08.09, 14:37
You had to come and prove me wrong, right :tongue:

You can't sleep at any of them with 1TB/s rates, remember? :biggrin:

:eek13: why on earth you'll use TBs :eek: ?
besides i was talking about 'Normal Cheaters' not crazy ones :biggrin:

anon
11.08.09, 14:38
I wanted to see if I could get away with it :klatsch_3:

My TL dupe then became my main account :tongue:

SealLion
11.08.09, 17:31
.....' not crazy ones :biggrin:

you mean like me sometimes??
That's ok.
YOu can say it. LOL. :D

oh, and ya. I have fallen asleep before while taking a nap a couple of times and woken up just in the nick of time to discover I better turn of one of my little elves before I"m discovered.

anon
11.08.09, 18:30
I suppose I'm in, too. My very first private tracker ban was for flashing 40GB with a PMR-like tool. Flashing 30TB at TL followed quite recently. :tongue:

anonftw
11.08.09, 22:04
Flashing 30TB at TL followed quite recently. :tongue::shockkk!:

I have used the RM with memory reader on those big bluray Movie of The Week torrents. I usually download them to watch and upload at around 100KBps for afew days for as long as there are a good number of seeders. The big motw ones keep seeders for a while. If it gets low or I'm going to AFK for a bit, I'll just lower my upspeed to about 20K and let if fly. I try to be safe though because TC has alot connections to other trackers, just look at who they have in their IRC channel.

anon
11.08.09, 22:06
I try to be safe though because TC has alot connections to other trackers, just look at who they have in their IRC channel.

For starters, TC was created by Feeling...

Kanguru
25.08.09, 20:50
New account there...

I want to cheat, but, should i wait some time? How do I do? Can i Flash some Gb's with RM? :D

anon
25.08.09, 20:54
Flashing doesn't work. But I have successfully tried the RM with <100kB/s speeds on torrents with some leechers.

Kanguru
29.08.09, 22:21
I've cheatead there with x111 and no problems..

sudar02
14.05.10, 17:35
Since, these posts are old and tehconnection has become a gazelle tracker... Anyone knows how to cheat there? What method?
I'm using RM btw.

anon
14.05.10, 17:36
Since, these posts are old and tehconnection has become a gazelle tracker...

They've been a Gazelle tracker for a long while already.

sudar02
14.05.10, 18:08
Oh, I didn't know that :) Waffles method works?

anon
14.05.10, 18:09
I don't see why it shouldn't.

sudar02
15.05.10, 13:49
Just want to say that I uploaded around 450kBps and it worked :D
The same thing as usual.
Upload to a wanted size fast, then put the speed in RM to 0, wait until the counter comes to around 2 minutes - Stop. Then start again, after 10 secs, Stop - and then I just continue uploading the torrent in the client.

anon
15.05.10, 18:48
Upload to a wanted size fast, then put the speed in RM to 0, wait until the counter comes to around 2 minutes - Stop. Then start again, after 10 secs, Stop

Why?

sudar02
15.05.10, 20:59
For example. I've uploaded around 900MB. If I upload 910MB again - it will just add up these 10MB(I don't know why this happens but I've checked it on several trackers). I don't know why but then it shows your speed on the peerlist 10MB/time you seeded these 10MB...
So, I've just thought that if I upload 0, It'll just add instant 0down/0up speeds - leaving the previous 900MB forgotten :D

anon
15.05.10, 21:00
Did you check that? The Gazelle peerlist doesn't work like TBdev's.

sudar02
15.05.10, 21:19
Well, when it happened on my what.cd I was checking the peerlist. I wanted to upload 100MB more when I uploaded around 150MB but it didn't count these 100MB+. Maybe it was a temporary bug since I was doing it just before the freeleech. But I kept doing the 10sec - stop thing for about two weeks and it worked just fine.

What.cd doesn't show speeds so I'm not entirely sure + once I forgot to put my speed from around 450kBps to zero but after doing the 10sec - stop action nothing happened. And I'm sure that I've over-done it that time. Never happened that again and I wouldn't dare to test it. But I've seeded an album to about a ratio of 25:1 and my account is still alive.

I've just uploaded around 1.5GB at once(of course I've left the remaining time to get near the 00:00 barrier) :D... Largest amount ever, so I'm gonna tell you if it worked :D

anon
15.05.10, 21:20
Well, when it happened on my what.cd I was checking the peerlist. I wanted to upload 100MB more when I uploaded around 150MB but it didn't count these 100MB+. Maybe it was a temporary bug since I was doing it just before the freeleech. But I kept doing the 10sec - stop thing for about two weeks and it worked just fine.

Yes, they had an immense amount of traffic during their last freeleech. I couldn't cheat or even leech - tracker errors all the time...

sudar02
15.05.10, 21:21
Yes, they had an immense amount of traffic during their last freeleech. I couldn't cheat or even leech - tracker errors all the time...

I'm not talking about that 6 day freeleech. I wasn't even on what.cd at that time. I'm talking about the new staff.picks - The Notwist(2002) etc...

C3PO
18.05.10, 16:52
So have u tried on tehconnection WM only with 450 up or did u go higher?

sudar02
18.05.10, 19:32
I went higher yesterday... Around 2000kBps... - which means I've uploaded around 4GB in 35 mins :)
Still not banned. I didn't even stop the RM before the update and they still haven't banned me. I'm curious if their scripts are working currently.

Seems they are currently focused on updating the site with useful options rather than fighting against ratio cheating..

EDIT: Do take in mind that I've downloaded every single torrent I've cheated on. So, if you want to take chances using the download speed, be careful.

C3PO
18.05.10, 19:35
Ok but can u tell me on what torrents did u cheat...i mean s/l ratio not the exact names.

sudar02
18.05.10, 20:11
Well, anything with more than 5 leechers... Seeders are currently not important. There's no peerlist...

C3PO
18.05.10, 20:13
No peerlist at all, or just no peerlist for the User class?

sudar02
18.05.10, 20:52
No peerlist at all. As I said, they are doing some changes and the peerlist has been temporarily removed.

anon
18.05.10, 21:42
EDIT: Do take in mind that I've downloaded every single torrent I've cheated on. So, if you want to take chances using the download speed, be careful.

Waffles method v2 can take care of that as well... :cool:

sudar02
18.05.10, 21:53
Waffles method v2 can take care of that as well... :cool:

The only thing that interests me is that flashing method. I always thought flashing is just uploading a lot, stopping the RM and that's it. Seems I was wrong :) Seems that I'm flashing constantly :)

And update - it's been more than 5 hours, I've uploaded around 15GB today using only memory reader - no stopping, nothing. TC is currently defenseless, well, it seems so.

anon
18.05.10, 21:54
I always thought flashing is just uploading a lot, stopping the RM and that's it. Seems I was wrong :)

No, that's the right definition.

The initial step of the Waffles method is considered "soft" flashing by some, but it isn't flashing per se.

sudar02
18.05.10, 21:57
No, that's the right definition.

The initial step of the Waffles method is considered "soft" flashing by some, but it isn't flashing per se.

Well, I thought flashing was way quicker. You start a torrent then, in a few secs, upload up to for example 2GB and stop it. Term "flash" seemed way much faster than waiting 35-40 minutes to stop and continue seeding through client :) That's why I thought I was wrong :)

C3PO
18.05.10, 22:00
How old is your acc?

sudar02
18.05.10, 22:02
How old is your acc?

Well, I'm not gonna tell the exact number but I've made it less than a week ago :)

C3PO
25.05.10, 21:13
Any1 tried to cheat on a torrent without leechers, cause I can't find a fresh one with more than 1 or 2 leechers :confused2:

saebrtooth
26.05.10, 08:32
to be safe just use the ones with leechers, unless of course u wanna the the hero confirm ;)

Mihai
26.05.10, 11:44
Any1 tried to cheat on a torrent without leechers, cause I can't find a fresh one with more than 1 or 2 leechers :confused2:

Works on torrents with no leechers on what.cd so i am positive it works here too.Just be sure it is snatched at least 4-5 times and if posible, be sure that somebody snatches it after you.

sudar02
26.05.10, 15:39
Yep, works definitely on torrents with no leechers.

anon
26.05.10, 19:55
Works on torrents with no leechers on what.cd so i am positive it works here too.Just be sure it is snatched at least 4-5 times and if posible, be sure that somebody snatches it after you.

And use the Waffles method!

Or at least, stop before the update.

dreamer
26.05.10, 22:31
just sort by leechers and look at the time the torrent was added.
RM with utorrent spoof works perfectly, both waffles method and without: I did speeds up to 400 KBps and everything was smooth..

C3PO
26.05.10, 23:16
I did 1000 kbps with WM today. Let's see what happens...

Ticko
26.05.10, 23:18
I did 1000 kbps with WM today. Let's see what happens...

what kinda torrents did you get not specifics but seeder/leecher?

Großmutter
26.05.10, 23:18
test the PMR!!:wink:

anon
26.05.10, 23:19
test the PMR!!:wink:

Test it yourself! :tongue:

Don't be greedy...

Großmutter
26.05.10, 23:22
i have!!:wink:

dreamer
26.05.10, 23:56
probably nothing if the torrent was well leeched.. as some said there's no peerlist and in your snatchlist there are no upload/download speed values

sudar02
27.05.10, 10:43
Yes I've done even higher speeds than 1000kBps... Currently, it's best to add some upload buffer before they fix the site and get the peerlist up and workin'.

anon
27.05.10, 17:13
it's best to add some upload buffer before they fix the site and get the peerlist up and workin'.

Unless the peerlist is visible to staff only instead of being "broken" :shifty:

C3PO
27.05.10, 17:31
Yes I've done even higher speeds than 1000kBps... Currently, it's best to add some upload buffer before they fix the site and get the peerlist up and workin'.

It's a good idea, but I'm too lazy to cheat lately :eek13:

SBfreak
27.05.10, 17:36
The laziness will fade when you realize you'll be eating bans because of low ratios.

C3PO
27.05.10, 19:25
I can be eating bans for way too high ratios, too, so...

anon
27.05.10, 19:25
Then let moderation be your guide.

C3PO
27.05.10, 19:31
Well it is...I have a comfy 2+ ratio there :)

sudar02
28.05.10, 11:32
Unless the peerlist is visible to staff only instead of being "broken" :shifty:

Yes I've thought about that. But several times I've made a mistake that is clearly a 100% ban on for example what.cd.

Seems their scripts currently aren't running.

C3PO
28.05.10, 11:34
So theoreticly if the scripts don't work, flashing should work too?

dreamer
28.05.10, 11:38
Großmutter already stated that he did.. he used PMR

C3PO
28.05.10, 11:41
Well he didn't mention how much...

sudar02
28.05.10, 12:53
I did with around 4MBps :)

Ticko
28.05.10, 17:02
i got mine all the way up to 790kbs last night on one torrent...nothing happened yet...got about 1.12 gb in a 40min tracker update. Hopefully i wont be banned oh yeah i used rm with mr using wm

SBfreak
28.05.10, 17:06
I did with around 4MBps :)

PMR?:confused:

anon
28.05.10, 20:11
Yes I've thought about that. But several times I've made a mistake that is clearly a 100% ban on for example what.cd.

Don't be fooled by both trackers running on the Gazelle codebase, What.cd is a totally different site with its own scripts.

Ticko
01.06.10, 19:44
i have a question using wm on this site. I have been using wm on freeleech torrents using rm with mr and it has been working great for a couple weeks. I have been following wm pretty strictly since i dont want to risk losing my last movie tracker i have. I start fake downloading the torrent using rm and do my fake upload at the same time and i stop the torrent before the first update (2-3 min before). My question is can i continue to fake upload as long as i stop it before it updates again, or is it strongly recommended to only fake upload for the first announce and let it seed and auto update after that. The reason why i am asking is because im using speeds around 1mb/s and in one update i only get about 2 gb per torrent and that isnt even a 1.0 ratio. I know i am not getting counted for my download since it is freeleech but i would assume on well populated freeleech torrents i could get a 1:1 ratio without faking and doing it legit.

C3PO
01.06.10, 19:48
I think u can try everything there right now, since the others report that their scripts are not functioning well at the moment.

Ticko
01.06.10, 19:51
I think u can try everything there right now, since the others report that their scripts are not functioning well at the moment.

thanks but for future reference (edit: when the scripts are working properly) and other trackers that do have working scripts would what i want to do work?

anon
01.06.10, 19:52
That you'll have to find out on their respective threads.

C3PO
01.06.10, 19:58
thanks but for future reference (edit: when the scripts are working properly) and other trackers that do have working scripts would what i want to do work?

I've tried to stop 2,3 times before it actually updates on several trackers, no ban for now, so therefore I think it should work here, too (now and later).

hellman
01.06.10, 21:02
waffles method works there with speed upto 2 mbps ... enjoy

sudar02
02.06.10, 00:06
waffles method works there with speed upto 2 mbps ... enjoy

Well, I did 10MBps yesterday :) I just like to seed my torrents for a week or so and then just "smash" the tracker with my insane fake upload speed :D

Ticko
02.06.10, 00:41
Well, I did 10MBps yesterday :) I just like to seed my torrents for a week or so and then just "smash" the tracker with my insane fake upload speed :D

you mean 10,240 kB/s in rm? that is a ton, and this works?

sudar02
02.06.10, 00:43
you mean 10,240 kb/s in rm? that is a ton, and this works?

kilobit isn't the same as kiloByte
yes it's 10,240kB/s in rm... Around 20GB on a single 35±5 min announce.

I do not advise anyone else to try this because I've done it on a torrent with leechers and I've been seeding it for 2 weeks non stop :D

vvtwx
02.06.10, 13:25
I myself, tried 2Mb/s for a few torrents I have never snatched. Similar to waffles method, stopping before the update, but not physically having the file. Works for me so far, of course, I chose a torrent that has activity on it.

SBfreak
02.06.10, 14:32
It would be safer if you don't stop before the update..just change the speed to a lower one.

Ticko
02.06.10, 16:54
I myself, tried 2Mb/s for a few torrents I have never snatched. Similar to waffles method, stopping before the update, but not physically having the file. Works for me so far, of course, I chose a torrent that has activity on it.

this is what i do...but mainly on freeleech because they are always pretty active i dont actually have the files but i fakedownload them and seed for a week or so.

It would be safer if you don't stop before the update..just change the speed to a lower one.
why would it be safer? i thought the WM is what worked on this site?

anon
02.06.10, 19:22
It would be safer if you don't stop before the update..

It'd be nice to get used to stopping before the update just in case they ever get some real scripts, that bypasses most of them. Just look at What.cd.

sudar02
09.06.10, 16:43
I wonder how no one noticed this before.
I've uploaded 5GB on a torrent I've been seeding for 2 weeks(2 weeks ~ 340hours).
The only thing that surprised me is that I'm not banned after doing so.
I've uploaded 5GB in approximately 10 secs then stopped(accidentally) and my stats got refreshed.
So this would show an extraordinary speed in peerlist, unfortunately there is no peerlist :)

C3PO
09.06.10, 17:46
No, that should show nothing. It would've shown something if it updated by itself...

sudar02
09.06.10, 18:03
No, that should show nothing. It would've shown something if it updated by itself...

Unfortunately, I don't know why. But when you Stop a torrent from tehconnection it automatically shows. If you don't believe me. I can do a screen shot proof :)

I was surprised too. I've put upload until Uploaded 5GB. Uploaded it and automatically stopped. Instantly my stats changed on tehconnection.
Then I thought maybe this Uploaded option does the update itself.

Then I tried the usual method on other torrents and when I pressed stop it instantly updated traffic to the tracker.

I can do it again if you want :S

C3PO
09.06.10, 18:07
Yes, it updates your overall ratio, but doesn't show u as peer uploading with 500MB/s. Basicly u've done the WM without the let-it-update-by-itself part, or have I misunderstood again?

Extraterrestrial
09.06.10, 18:53
Apparently, they don't have anti cheating scripts because I've used multi 111x and I'm fine till now.:cool2:

sudar02
09.06.10, 19:00
Pff... Well, I'm always careful :D

Well, if that's true, I'm going to find some unknown movie and upload around 500GB xD

Extraterrestrial
09.06.10, 19:04
Pff... Well, I'm always careful

Well, if that's true, I'm going to find some unknown movie and upload around 500GB xD

lol , that will make you appear on the top10 list causing your account disabled sooner or later :biggrin:

C3PO
09.06.10, 19:04
I would've done that actually, but the thing is that my download is very low and if I flash 200-300 i'll go immediately in top 10.

Can anybody see the top 10 and pls tell me what is the lowest ratio in the list?

sudar02
09.06.10, 19:33
I would've done that actually, but the thing is that my download is very low and if I flash 200-300 i'll go immediately in top 10.

Can anybody see the top 10 and pls tell me what is the lowest ratio in the list?

37.88 KB/s this is the lowest upload speed in top 250...
-eternity is the lowest ratio on top 10.. :D

But there are pretty high ones, around 15 or so.

250KB/s is lowest top 10 upload :)

anon
09.06.10, 19:34
He said ratio, not upload speed :happy:

sudar02
09.06.10, 19:48
He said ratio, not upload speed :happy:

I realized that and given him ratio too.
Ratios are from -eternity to around 5000(yes, 5000)

There's a guy with 53,972 ratio. Which is so freaking suspicious. He's one of the fastest uploaders and been a member for 2 weeks. Uploaded 400GB and downloaded 8MB xD...

anon
09.06.10, 19:49
Sorry, didn't see your edit!

C3PO
09.06.10, 20:19
Uploaded 400GB and downloaded 8MB xD...

So they're counting the members with less than 1 Gb, too...Ok 10x anyway:top:

crystal
10.06.10, 12:18
faking high speeds is not the problem as discussed by everyone here , but a few months ago mratio unfortunately may have sent a faulty announce for me and the site detected the faulty announce . the speeds i had were around 300 and was a torrent with good amount of leechers so the precautions were taken properly . so just a caution that in this site , preferred is RM + MR rather than mRatio . mRatio works great almost all the time no doubt but in this tracker , its a little risky .

anon
10.06.10, 15:17
If you want to use mRatio on a tracker so bad, stick to the BitTornado emulation only. Others just don't cut it and have announce faults.

Ticko
10.06.10, 19:18
well i was disabled from tc...here is what i did:
1. cheated on a freeleech torrent wm using ratiomaster with mr at 1200kB/s
2. site went down for maintanence 24 hours later. (i left rm running to seed the torrent i faked)
3. site comes back up. I log in. I just passed 50 gb (normal/and fake up) before my 4 week membership mark. (teh fanatic transition before 4 weeks) i was only 2 days away from being a member for 4 weeks.
4. I continue seeding faked torrent in rm. I try to log back into site. I am disabled.

anon
10.06.10, 19:19
2. site went down for maintanence 24 hours later. (i left rm running to seed the torrent i faked)

I think you shouldn't have done that.

Ticko
10.06.10, 19:23

i didnt realize i should not have done that until i got disabled i started thinking where i could have gone wrong and then bam it hit me ... thats where i think i got caught because when the tracker came back live ratio master was still running from before it went down. i just completely forgot to turn off rm when the site went down and start it back after.

edit: so sad as well i was literally like 29 hours from getting onto their invite forums and i was going to stop cheating there cus i dont really care about that tracker. but they had to get me right before i got there i was so upset :(

vvtwx
10.06.10, 23:52
i didnt realize i should not have done that until i got disabled i started thinking where i could have gone wrong and then bam it hit me ... thats where i think i got caught because when the tracker came back live ratio master was still running from before it went down. i just completely forgot to turn off rm when the site went down and start it back after.

edit: so sad as well i was literally like 29 hours from getting onto their invite forums and i was going to stop cheating there cus i dont really care about that tracker. but they had to get me right before i got there i was so upset :(

wow, you uploaded your own torrent?

As in userclass requirements specific.

Ticko
11.06.10, 00:01
wow, you uploaded your own torrent?

As in userclass requirements specific.

yeah why not...i have a decent real upload speed and i have plenty of movies they did not have on their site...i actually uploaded 5.

vvtwx
11.06.10, 00:03
yea, was wondering why cheat when you had the ability to upload fast enough lol.

naw, i would have had done the same. ;)

Donatas
12.06.10, 00:23

Straight to the heart of the problem. Although that sort of thing is always a concern of mine too. At least Serenity seems like it'll resolve a lot of these problems in that I won't need to care about seeding.

anon
12.06.10, 00:24
At least Serenity seems like it'll resolve a lot of these problems in that I won't need to care about seeding.

Nor ratio.

The thing's a blessing.

Vuze-Sbi
17.08.10, 00:24
Better to jump movie of the week, 1080p version gives you good buffer,up to 1mb/s works fine.

ErRor
05.12.10, 00:33
been cheating there with RM with a speed of 400-600 kb in a well leeched torrents
works fine ;)

MiCRON
06.02.11, 08:56
I'm trying WM around 500KBps. No instaban, but I sure hope my account stays alive. :D

TheUnknown
15.03.11, 00:04
Has anyone tried uSerenity?

MiCRON
15.03.11, 03:59
Has anyone tried uSerenity?

Yep. Fake upload using my ISPs real speeds.

TheUnknown
15.03.11, 04:00
Sweet! How long have you been doing it for?

anon
15.03.11, 04:33

As a Gazelle tracker, TC is one of those easy to cheat ones. Just don't use very high speeds.

MiCRON
15.03.11, 05:19

I'm not sure how long exactly but it's been months. Just don't be too greedy and attract attention to your account.

As a Gazelle tracker, TC is one of those easy to cheat ones. Just don't use very high speeds.

Didn't know about this one, so basically Gazelle trackers are less anti-cheat proof than TBDev or TS unless scripts the tracker coders implement their own scripts? Nice new avatar btw. ;-)

anon
15.03.11, 05:28
Didn't know about this one, so basically Gazelle trackers are less anti-cheat proof than TBDev or TS unless scripts the tracker coders implement their own scripts?

That's correct, but it doesn't have anything to do with Gazelle being used as a codebase per se. Apparently, most Gazelle site admins are too lazy to implement good anti-cheating scripts. It's an interesting coincidence. :happy:

Obviously, the first tracker to run on that is on the opposite side of the spectrum...

MiCRON
15.03.11, 06:13
Yeah. Someone from here must get an admin position in there to take care of us. :D Is it true that some TC staff or former ScT staff? If they are, why is it so easy to cheat in TC but not in ScT when it was up?

anon
15.03.11, 06:16
If I remember correctly, TC was started by Feeling, one of the ScT sysops. And ScT was very easy to cheat on, I've used the RM with 50MB/s up back in the day. They never found out :wwink:

Now, ScT was level 9 in the ranklist because they could detect lots of stuff. Why they didn't add that protection to TC, I don't know. Too much hassle, I guess.

THC
23.06.11, 11:33
Just faked this tracker with RM with an UP speed of 1 MB/s facing no problems. I guess this speed works on all gazelle trackers except for What.cd where you can use it only on staff picks ;)

TheUnknown
23.06.11, 13:21
Let me know in a couple days :P. Sometimes it doesn't catch you right away haha. btw, how do you tell which backend a tracker is using?

THC
23.06.11, 18:43
I'll always say if an account gets disabled because of faking so you'd better watch this thread ;)

ErRor
23.06.11, 19:47
or you'de better read this thread before faking :)
thats why we share our cheating experience to learn from our and others mistakes ;)

mizo
23.06.11, 20:25
this tracker is very easy to cheat
i cheated before 80 GB in one day using mRatio and MR

anon
23.06.11, 20:34
btw, how do you tell which backend a tracker is using?

You don't, and that itself gives a good boost to security.

DriftKing
09.10.11, 19:24
I just made new account. so its is safe to down speed up to 500kbps and and upspeed up to 150/200 kbps at new torrent with mR ? or I should wait for cheating ?

crystal
12.10.11, 14:56
u should not have any problems here , u can start it in a couple of days .

Cheat248
11.11.11, 08:29
mratio does not work there , always gives the Yellow face

ParamouR
11.11.11, 17:51
please report on any of the mRatio threads, along with the exact problem and the error message. And if possible post the log.

ConVaso
12.11.11, 01:42

I been using mRatio 3.90 with MR and uTorrent emu 2.2.1 (25130) on TC for a few weeks now with no problems it all.

fumarona
27.09.12, 21:01

same here, im posting my log in mratio topic

Jello
27.09.12, 22:36

It works for me fine Have done 100 Gb to check.

abdo
17.11.12, 16:59

same problem,any solutions?

anon
17.11.12, 19:35
same problem,any solutions?

How's the weather in Sbgrgrfg?

elepp
18.02.13, 17:08
Is there a reason to be using the older 2.x.x uTorrent, or does it not matter?

anon
19.02.13, 00:49
Is there a reason to be using the older 2.x.x uTorrent, or does it not matter?

Some people, me included, prefer old versions of the client, due to the lack of junk "features" present in new ones.

huhuhuhahaha
09.05.13, 01:50
how about now?

fraudman
29.05.13, 09:11
Hii I'm from India. I got an account in tehconnection recently. I want to know the current settings in mratio 4.5 to cheat in tehconnection safely. Recently they changed the rules only seeding average taken to become a power user. Please help

oguz
23.08.13, 01:37
What about recent experiences in there ? I'm a newly member and want to cheat with mRatio, which speeds and strategies you suggest ?

The Shutter
29.08.13, 19:37
any updates ?

illusive
30.08.13, 00:03
seeding using mR with memory reader with up speed at <500 kB/s at torrents with some leechers working there. 2 days and the account still alive after uploading 5 GB.

iju271189
14.09.13, 03:49
Guys, I have a couple of questions:
What if have Vuze 5.1.0.0 installed but the latest version available on mRatio is 4.5.x ? What do I do then? Won't the tracker somehow detect that I'm using a more newer version to download but an older version to "upload" ? Please tell me how I can sort this out.

And secondly, please explain to me what 'memory reader' means?

anon
14.09.13, 06:42
What if have Vuze 5.1.0.0 installed but the latest version available on mRatio is 4.5.x ? What do I do then?

Just ask for a client file for the particular version you require. Usually they get posted within the day.

And secondly, please explain to me what 'memory reader' means?

Use "Search this thread" on the mRatio topic to look for that term, then you'll find the answer.

silencer1980
01.12.13, 09:51
using mRatio with uTorrent 3.2.3 but tehconnection doesn't count my 50gb upload of my previous download. i am now on ratio watch list.

can anybody help me out ?

The Shutter
02.12.13, 04:35
using mRatio with uTorrent 3.2.3 but tehconnection doesn't count my 50gb upload of my previous download. i am now on ratio watch list.

can anybody help me out ?

try using older version of utorrent , i'm using utorrent 2.2.1 and it works fine.

silencer1980
02.12.13, 20:15
thank you i am trying SB-I 2.2.1

best regards my friend

---------- Post Merged at 20:14 ---------- Previous Post was at 20:05 ----------

is there any importance of listening port of MRatio ?

i opened a port in tcp/udp

only sometimes it says incoming connections.

---------- Post Merged at 20:15 ---------- Previous Post was at 20:05 ----------

if i can't make it in two days my account will be banned : ((

silencer1980
03.12.13, 20:35
no it is not working on me to choose earlier utorrent spoof.

any more ideas ?

i am on MRatio 4.6

The Shutter
03.12.13, 21:27
no it is not working on me to choose earlier utorrent spoof.

any more ideas ?

i am on MRatio 4.6

if the port is blocked , then you can't send any data to the tracker .
i've tried to cheat on a 50gb torrent & it is working fine for me.

PackingTape
05.01.14, 16:05
Any recent updates on tehconnection ? mRatio working ?

whyme
05.01.14, 18:25
use mratio4.3+ , upload 100 gb per day no ban no problem and download 1 or 2 gb :) .....

DriftKing
06.01.14, 06:28
use mratio4.3+ , upload 100 gb per day no ban no problem and download 1 or 2 gb :) .....

he he, 100gb/day...Just wait for ban hammer. Remember TC has no auto script for cheating.but believe me you'll not safe there. Jut don't be greedy. Just cheat when you need. Keep low profile and play safe.

shadowww
07.01.14, 11:03
TC was never hard to cheat on. Pretty much everything goes. After all cheating I did there, finaly lost my account due inactivity. :]

anon
07.01.14, 19:27
I remember when TC opened in '08 - I used to create new accounts all the time to test stuff there (like a new PMR Butcho was working on and never saw the light).

PS: they have so much freeleech, you don't really need to cheat.

H265
26.07.17, 08:08
I cheat only on the MOTW torrents. I use download/upload speed ranging from 0 - 2 mbps. (not waffles method)

molosse
26.07.17, 23:55
I don't bother cheating on TC. Not worth it.

Every Sunday night (GMT), you download the "movie of the week", freeleech.
For instance, with internet 400/40 Mbits, you can get 60-90GB per week
Should be enough to "survive" on TC.

And they are many other FLs

dreamer
27.07.17, 00:17
just remember you are in a small bandwidth innovation forum :smile::smile:

H265
27.07.17, 04:10
just remember you are in a small bandwidth innovation forum :smile::smile:

yeah. most users who snatch the motw torrents are seedbox users and those with slow connections (< 3 mbps) won't get anything.

anon
27.07.17, 05:51
For instance, with internet 400/40 Mbits, you can get 60-90GB per week

Most people here don't have connections with 40 or even 4 Mbps of upload. When I joined, I didn't even have 0.4 =]

The point about freeleech still stands, though. Any "semi-decent" connection and enough time will get you there.

haku
27.07.17, 07:12
Most people here don't have connections with 40 or even 4 Mbps of upload. When I joined, I didn't even have 0.4 =]

The point about freeleech still stands, though. Any "semi-decent" connection and enough time will get you there.

I got 0.5 Mbps upload and 4Mbps down, it's hard unless we have seedbonuses.
luckily I have a seedbox (self made cuz it's cheaper)
just enough to get .5 ratio on uploads in the race

molosse
27.07.17, 16:10
yeah. most users who snatch the motw torrents are seedbox users and those with slow connections (< 3 mbps) won't get anything.

those with slow connections also pay less per month than those with fast connection.

for the price difference, you could stay on your slow connection and rent a serious seedbox. Plenty of people do that.

---------- Post Merged at 15:10 ---------- Previous Post was at 14:56 ----------

You joined in 2008. 400 KB/s looked rather good to me. But we're having this discussion in 2017.
Internet speed dramatically increased in 9 years.

fraudman
27.07.17, 19:06
those with slow connections also pay less per month than those with fast connection.

for the price difference, you could stay on your slow connection and rent a serious seedbox. Plenty of people do that.

---------- Post Merged at 15:10 ---------- Previous Post was at 14:56 ----------

You joined in 2008. 400 KB/s looked rather good to me. But we're having this discussion in 2017.

Not all countries have internet for cheap i get only 50 KB upload from my connection and i pay $60 for it. Renting a seedbox is not feasible becoz I don't want to pay to pirate. Piracy must be free

H265
27.07.17, 19:38
Just cheat until you have a decent internet connection. It's very easy to cheat during sundays when the motw is announced. I used to use speeds in the range 0-2mbps (just normal cheating, not waffles method).

molosse
27.07.17, 23:44
Not all countries have internet for cheap i get only 50 KB upload from my connection and i pay $60 for it. Renting a seedbox is not feasible becoz I don't want to pay to pirate. Piracy must be free

I feel for you. And $60 sounds very expensive.

anon
29.07.17, 09:32

And in just six months, it will be a decade... I feel old now :germm:

Zoro
23.08.17, 18:27
Is teh easy to cheat on or what? it came to my notice that the newly appointed moderators are going berserk with banning users and stuff (i never cheated there). what client is recommended in mR to cheat at teh?

molosse
23.08.17, 20:20
Is teh easy to cheat on or what? it came to my notice that the newly appointed moderators are going berserk with banning users and stuff (i never cheated there). what client is recommended in mR to cheat at teh?

I understand the purpose of this forum, but I would still like to convince you to try be clean on teh.

This is an experience I tested:

Over 3 months, I took the motw and only missed 1 week.
I'm always min 2 hours late to pick.

these motw gave me an average seed ratio of 0.2714 :eek:

This is by far the lower ratio I have ever had, on any tracker! :mad:

but that still gave me 400GB of buffer. :smile:
I don't need more.

FubareD
23.08.17, 20:32
Its fairly easy, WM on MOTW like Molosse said.

If its average seeding what you're looking for, then think of it as if it was seeding points. Load up huuuge packs, and seed at 0kB/s. Thats gonna build your avg seeding time, which is needed to go up on user classes.

Zoro
23.08.17, 20:41
I understand the purpose of this forum, but I would still like to convince you to try be clean on teh.

This is an experience I tested:

Over 3 months, I took the motw and only missed 1 week.
I'm always min 2 hours late to pick.

these motw gave me an average seed ratio of 0.2714 :eek:

This is by far the lower ratio I have ever had, on any tracker! :mad:

but that still gave me 400GB of buffer. :smile:
I don't need more.

I'm clean, just collecting knowledge for now btw i created a dupe during their open-signups so i'll give cheating a chance, let's see what happens (though i'll stay clean on the original account since i was invited by someone i know).

anon
26.08.17, 22:40
Its fairly easy, WM on MOTW like Molosse said.

But he said nothing about using the Waffles method, it was quite the opposite actually =]

H265
26.08.17, 23:02
avg. seed size.

Your average is calculated every hour for up to a maximum of 12 6 months or whatever time frame we have data for (the system has not been in place for 12 months yet so it is just based on the data we have so far) by summing your seeding total for each hour and dividing it by the number of hours your account has been active (or whatever we have data for).

In addition to this, any torrents uploaded by you that you are no longer seeded by you but others have kept alive are assigned a bonus and added to your seeding average. This reflects the value we place upon members who are and have been very active uploaders.

Example time! I'll use some of the data you provided to help explain how the system works.

Assume your account is three months old, for two of those months you were incredibly active and managed to maintain exactly 1 TB (1024 GB) seeding every hour but in the third month you had to go back to school and couldn't afford to keep that amount of data seeding and your average was 40 GB every hour.

To understand what your overall average would be you simply need to calculate (I hope more mathematically gifted members can forgive me, I am about to mangle numbers here):

seeding total for each hour your account has been active summed together
/ number of hours your account has been alive (or what we have data for)

With the data we have and just using 30 day months we can calculate:

1,474,560 (1024 * 1440) + 28,800 (40 * 720) = 1,503,360
/ 2160
------------------
= 696 GB average seeding size.

If you had uploaded a torrent within that time and it was no longer seeded by you but still alive (seeded by others), TC would assign a bonus and add it to this average before it calculated which member class you would be. You can see this (along with all the others) figure in your profile.

Obviously, this is a very simplistic example and the system TC uses takes in to account things like months with more or less than thirty days as well as handling the fact that seeding size can change wildly from hour to hour (not everyone can seed 24/7, etc...).

I hope this answers your question and it is easy to understand.

FubareD
27.08.17, 04:37
But he said nothing about using the Waffles method, it was quite the opposite actually =]

I meant cheating on MOTW, not the WM thingy. Muh bad.