|--> Send Mod Name: Neo-RS V1.0
|--> CPU Infos: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz
|--> CPU (Usage): 4.28GHz (2%)
|--> RAM (Usage): 2.00 GB (115.21 MB)
|--> OS Info: Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3
|--> Free Space on Tempdrive: 70.50 GB

Emule Settings:
---------------
|--> Max. Upload-Speed: 50.0 KB/s (Limit: 20.0 KB/s)
|--> Max. Download-Speed: 400.0 KB/s (Limit: 400.0 KB/s)
|--> Max. connections: 200
|--> Max. new connections / 5 sec.: 20
|--> Max. half open connections: 40
|--> Ports: TCP: 50000 UDP: 50001
|--> Server Safe Connect: Disabled

Mod Settings:
-------------
|--> Emulate Others: Yes
|--> UPnP: Disabled
|--> Argos: Enabled

Upload Stats:
-------------
|--> Upload Time: 13:09 Hours (99.6%)
|--> Upload-Speed: 20.0 KB/s
|--> Average Uploadrate: 19.9 KB/s
|--> Max Upload Rate: 26.5 KB/s
|--> Max Average Upload Rate: 19.9 KB/s
|--> Uploaded Data: 925.75 MB
|--> Active uploads: 7
|--> Waiting Uploads: 2665

Download Stats:
---------------
|--> Download Time: 12:31 Hours (94.8%)
|--> Active Downloads (chunks): 10
|--> Download-Speed: 34.4 KB/s
|--> Average Downloadrate: 33.1 KB/s
|--> max. Downloadrate: 377.2 KB/s
|--> Max Downloadrate Average: 33.8 KB/s
|--> Downloaded Data: 1.50 GB
|--> Found Sources: 1590
|--> Too many connections: 0
|--> On Queue: 1346
|--> Asking: 2
|--> Connecting: 1
|--> No needed parts: 100
|--> Asked for another file: 133
|--> Queue Full: 127
|--> Cannot connect LowID to LowID: 2
|--> Banned: 104
|--> Argos: 113

Statistics:
-----------
|--> Session UL:DL Ratio: 1 : 1.66
|--> Total size of Shared Files: 31.57 GB
|--> Number of Shared Files: 36
|--> Number of Downloads: 23
|--> Completed Downloads: 7
|--> Secure Ident (OK : Failed ): 3664 (94.8%) : 148 (3.8%) : 52 (1.3%)
|--> Download Sessions: 913
|--> Successful Download Sessions: 593 (64.95%)
|--> Failed Download Sessions: 320 (35.05%)
|--> Upload Sessions: 269
|--> Total successful upload sessions: 160 (59.48%)
|--> Total failed upload sessions: 109 (40.52%)

|--> *** Modded by morph4u ***

desodorante
03.03.09, 20:50
Great mod! Best of Neo and ZZUL in one :)
Can't wait for the next release!

desodorante
21.03.09, 17:54
This mod sometimes goes to a very intense CPU usage. I have a P4 Prescott 2.8ghz, and it usually sets between a 6% to 12% cpu usage, but lately, it sometimes goes to 50% - 80% out of the blue, starting like that and not going down until I close it. I have tweaked the settings to reduce cpu and memory usage, and also set the process priority to Normal, but it still cripples my pc randomly.
Is there something I can do, or is this a bug?

tunayx
30.03.09, 21:57
While I use neo-rs and adaware scan, neo-rs crashes. Also when I exit neo-rs wait about a minute. If it become more stable this would be the best bad mode because it finds more sources and get less kick than other mods.

desodorante
02.04.09, 19:37
This mod sometimes goes to a very intense CPU usage. I have a P4 Prescott 2.8ghz, and it usually sets between a 6% to 12% cpu usage, but lately, it sometimes goes to 50% - 80% out of the blue, starting like that and not going down until I close it. I have tweaked the settings to reduce cpu and memory usage, and also set the process priority to Normal, but it still cripples my pc randomly.
Is there something I can do, or is this a bug?

Well I guess I solved the issue: my CPU was runnning at 90º C (194º F), I f*cking hate it, cant wait to get a new one.

tunayx
05.04.09, 17:22
Since last night Neo-RS reached 750 mb mem usage. Is there any solution for this?

desodorante
05.04.09, 20:08
Since last night Neo-RS reached 750 mb mem usage. Is there any solution for this?

Reduce the number of shared files, reduce the process priority, disable known clients and queue lists.

tunayx
06.04.09, 13:28
Not changed. Looks this mod has memory leak. I minimize it and memory usage goes 30 mb but then start again rise constantly. This morning it uses 1100 mb and when I exit, it crashed.

desodorante
06.04.09, 16:06
Weird, mine got up to 200mb, but usually sets between 80-100, never got a problem. Do you have too many upload slots maybe?

tunayx
06.04.09, 19:32
I changed almost every settings but with this mod mem continues to raise. I have no such problem with other mods.

tunayx
10.04.09, 17:26
Okay I created new preferences.ini and problem solved.

But I have new problem: When I woke up this morning, I see it says a part file can't be found. It also happened before with this mod and no other mod caused this so far. Can some people help me, what is the name of the download, so I can learn whether it downloaded successfully or I lost this download so I can decide continue to use this mod or not.

Src file (4 kb):
part.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tihjtnnge5y)

desodorante
10.04.09, 18:49
Okay I created new preferences.ini and problem solved.

But I have new problem: When I woke up this morning, I see it says a part file can't be found. It also happened before with this mod and no other mod caused this so far. Can some people help me, what is the name of the download, so I can learn whether it downloaded successfully or I lost this download so I can decide continue to use this mod or not.

Src file (4 kb):
part.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tihjtnnge5y)

Check your downloads.txt and downloads.bak files, use a part reader (cant remember the soft name something like metdoctor) or import the missing part file.

anon
10.04.09, 20:05
use a part reader (cant remember the soft name something like metdoctor)

I think you mean MetMedic. :smile:

It's a very good program, I once had an HDD crash and lost a big part file - but MM could recover most of it.

tunayx
10.04.09, 21:00
I found what it is. This mod make it lost it. I have to find another mod. Except this mod all others worked this way: They find lots of sources and download fine but when morning I woke up I saw most of the sources gone and download speed is very low. What mod and what settings do you use or advise me.

desodorante
11.04.09, 19:43
I think you mean MetMedic. :smile:

Yes I Do :top:

As you might know, this is by far the most heavy featured emule mod, if you are not very familiar with the settings, Ill suggest you to switch to a more automatized mod, such as X Mod, which is based on Xtreme mod or any Morph-based client, given that there is almost no information on Neo's features.

X-Mod
eMule X Mod (http://emulex.sourceforge.net/)

anon
11.04.09, 19:47
there is almost no information on Neo's features.

You can find some info here (http://wiki.emule-web.de/index.php/Category:NeoFeatures), but I think it doesn't list all of them.

tunayx
11.04.09, 20:12
Thanks lot guys. But the X-Mod looks not a leecher mod seems, is there any other mod that you're using.

By the way I see in some mods, community mode but community input is empty. How to use it. I know what is community and community mods but I mean what should we type in it, if I simply type applejuice then this mean I enabled it?

anon
11.04.09, 20:18
I simply type applejuice then this mean I enabled it?

Unfortunately, that's not the case. Applejuice mods send encrypted traffic, so at the time of this post it's not possible to fake their community.

The "community" feature is to boost clients with the tags you specify in their nickname, if I'm not mistaken.

For example, you could tell your friends to add "[ASDF]" before their nick, then enable community and add that tag to the list. When you find your friends in the eD2K network they'll be given a boost.

system28
11.04.09, 21:39
The "community" feature is to boost clients with the tags you specify in their nickname, if I'm not mistaken.

You are absolutely right!

tunayx
12.04.09, 16:43
Till few months ago, I use applejuice mod and I have no source problem. It finds sources then when I wake up morning I see even more sources, it was great. But then something happened and I start to see applejuice lost most sources in the morning and mostly uses about half of my bandwith. I tried almost all mods but same thing happens. Now only this mod gives enough speed but even with it mornings I see lots of sources gone. I wonder what can cause this?

desodorante
13.04.09, 01:58
You can find some info here (http://wiki.emule-web.de/index.php/Category:NeoFeatures), but I think it doesn't list all of them.

Yeah, I know that page, thats why I said almost, since it barely covers some of the features :frown:

tunayx, dont take this the wrong way, but it seems like you need to start reading about how emule actually works, some of your questions are kind of basic.
Regarding communities, I oppose them, just as I oppose Leeching, the ed2k network is barely making it, without KAD we wouldnt have it anymore, so sharing is today quite important.

tunayx
13.04.09, 12:50
I agree with you. I always give %80 of my upload rate to give it back. But my country Turkey has slowest and most expensive connection in the world. I have to share this connection with my neighbourhood to afford it so only nights I can download what I want. So gaining more performance in this unfair situation is fair I think, that's why I use leecher mods. But still don't know what happened the sources and guides wouldn't tell about it.

desodorante
13.04.09, 16:01
I agree with you. I always give %80 of my upload rate to give it back. But my country Turkey has slowest and most expensive connection in the world. I have to share this connection with my neighbourhood to afford it so only nights I can download what I want. So gaining more performance in this unfair situation is fair I think, that's why I use leecher mods. But still don't know what happened the sources and guides wouldn't tell about it.

There is a turkish mod, I guess it must have some sort of workaround for your connection problems, but I honestly dont know, you can try it, hope it does what you need:

Fincan MOD forum
eMule/Fincan Mod (http://www.e-sipa.de/forum/index.php?board=441.0)

Latest version (as far as I can tell)
★ Web Files Leech ★: eMule 0.49b Fincan v7.2 | Official Download Website (http://leechermods.blogspot.com/2009/03/emule-049b-fincan-v72.html)

:top:

tunayx
19.04.09, 19:39
I have a feature request: Combined search. I see it on dreamule when auto search selected it searches both kad and ed2k servers (global) that's very useful since each network gives some more results.

Adrenalyn
10.12.11, 13:03
i wish it's not too late to have some explaination bout this mod...

why "entered queue" timer shows an abnormal amount? 1510d 10h at startup
could anyone help me to set powershare to 200% of the file size and 35 complete sources pls?

"ARGOS: Known leecher file loaded successfully: 24 leecher known, 10 entries skiped; list maker: morph4u, release date: 07/09/2008" i've already updated antileech.dll, is there anything else to update?

piratemeister
10.12.11, 18:13
why "entered queue" timer shows an abnormal amount? 1510d 10h at startup
You did a clean install ?
Mhhh... Maybe that's a bug from NeoMule...

could anyone help me to set powershare to 200% of the file size and 35 complete sources pls?
Can you explain better ? 200% of the file size ?

"ARGOS: Known leecher file loaded successfully: 24 leecher known, 10 entries skiped; list maker: morph4u, release date: 07/09/2008" i've already updated antileech.dll, is there anything else to update?
No, there is nothing else.

In any case this mod is no longer developed, maybe is better if you try an updated mod, like "SBI Leecher" or "XdP". These is also a new "ShadowMule" that is coming ;) ShadowMule have a lot of things from NeoMule mod ;)

Ciao. Se non riesci a capire il mio inglese inviami un Mp in italiano :top:

Adrenalyn
10.12.11, 21:43
non ti posso scrivere perchè non ho ancora scritto i 10 post minimi. qui posso scrivere in italiano?

vado a leggere i log delle mod che mi hai consigliato intanto. grazie per la disponibità

surgat
11.12.11, 01:27
for ShadowMule is still soon, looks also emule chimera ;) I think this is a good emule mod

anon
11.12.11, 02:40
non ti posso scrivere perchè non ho ancora scritto i 10 post minimi. qui posso scrivere in italiano?

vado a leggere i log delle mod che mi hai consigliato intanto. grazie per la disponibità

Keep forum posts in English only, please.

Adrenalyn
11.12.11, 18:38
Keep forum posts in English only, please.

that's the post where i asked if italian is allowed because i can't send PMs yet, sorry.

@surgat i'm gonna read chimera's log too, thx.