PDA

View Full Version : I have a huge bathroom.

SealLion
12.01.09, 03:39
That was the title of an ad made on Craiglist.com that I recently came across.

I absolutely laughed my guts out.

Check out what the ad said:

I have a huge bathroom.

Date: 2008-11-06, 4:01AM EST

I am a female in my mid 60's and I am looking for a room mate. Times are tight and I need some extra money.
I am willing to rent out my bathroom in my 1 bedroom east village home.

My bathroom is large. You can easily put a twin air mattress in there. I only ask that when I need to use the bathroom, you or your air mattress are not in it.

I do ask that when you are in the apartment, you confine yourself to the bathroom. I do not feel comfortable with a stranger walking around my living room. This might change as I get to know you better.
You may have guest over as long as they are cnfined to the bathroom as well. This might seem a bit odd but please remember the rent is $400 and the bathroom is large.

1 at A google map yahoo map
cats are OK - purrr

If you don't believe me, here's the link:

best of craigslist : I have a huge bathroom. (http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/907788944.html)

soOolutions
21.01.09, 16:08
what the hell crazy old lady .. i wonder if anyone rented the place .. lol ...

sano3000
12.02.09, 06:44
haha there's noway someone will rent that bathroom, unless the girl is VERY HOT, 20 years old, then thats another story............. :tongue:

realhero
15.02.09, 02:41
Yeah i laughed too...this grandma must be crazy....you must be crazy to rent a bathroom and more important with a old lady lol

SealLion
15.02.09, 06:34
To tell you the truth, I don't know what she was thinking when she must have run the ad .

garv172
25.02.09, 09:25
WTF??? she must be joking