PDA

View Full Version : Sct (SceneTorrents) cheating

promomero
26.12.08, 02:51
Hi guys , please i want to now how to buffer my SCt acc with the best client and

speed

I think that vuze shu mod can do this but i want to be sure .

Please if any one now how to do this please help me>>
thank you

Aurion
26.12.08, 03:03
Once again,same words,same scenario....actually,for the record,Shu mod works in almost every single tracker on the planet...so don't worry about being banned or caught as long as you know how to play this game...otherwise,don't risk you account (in case you're kinda new to this)...so when using Shu mod,make sure you jump on quite new torrents while they're hot with loads of seeders/leechers in order to make sure that you got enough time to get the file downloaded then start seeding...imagine yourself in a real life situation without Shu mod,then do it in faking scenario....and remember to always use reasonable speeds,don't over fake nor over seed that torrent,just stay on it for at least 20 hours to get out of suspicious!

Good Luck!

promomero
26.12.08, 03:43
Once again,same words,same scenario....actually,for the record,Shu mod works in almost every single tracker on the planet...so don't worry about being banned or caught as long as you know how to play this game...otherwise,don't risk you account (in case you're kinda new to this)...so when using Shu mod,make sure you jump on quite new torrents while they're hot with loads of seeders/leechers in order to make sure that you got enough time to get the file downloaded then start seeding...imagine yourself in a real life situation without Shu mod,then do it in faking scenario....and remember to always use reasonable speeds,don't over fake nor over seed that torrent,just stay on it for at least 20 hours to get out of suspicious!

Good Luck!
Thank you Aurion>> but I want to know can i use u torrent multiplier or vuze fack speeds is better?

Manas
26.12.08, 11:00
Really doesn't matter. Just be sure that you don't use any No Report settings. They'll get you banned. The Multiplier is fine, if you got enough upload :wink:

That's the most secure way of cheating but as I already, it really doesn't matter. :biggrin:

You could also use the fake upload settings. Just cheat on reasonable torrents and you won't get caught.

czullo
26.12.08, 11:23
Use Shu with good settings or mRatio both tools are great

anon
26.12.08, 16:50
Speed mode++ should be fine. If you're new, I'd say you stick to the freeleech packs.

shoulder
26.12.08, 23:59
Or everything else without Pre Time, since that torrents are Freeleech too. :wink2:

jolas
27.12.08, 00:55
seed mode +++ ? what is that anon?

czullo
27.12.08, 01:41
A fake uploading mode in Vuze :)

yoco
27.12.08, 11:09
I reccomend speed mode++ as well. Best way to cheat. :wink2:

anon
27.12.08, 15:49
@jolas: it's Speed mode++ :biggrin:, and in my opinion, the best way to fake upload in the AzHack. You have full control over what you'll be reporting.

Aurion
28.12.08, 00:53
Yeah,that also is another good technique or else if you can't get familiar with it,then stick to your normal ways by setting reasonable fakes upon completing the torrent...

czullo
29.12.08, 10:57
run Shu mod and you will see, or check FAQ on forum

anon
29.12.08, 16:38
eed mode +++ ? what is that anon?

Post deleted, as it's a copy of jolas':

seed mode +++ ? what is that anon?

If you keep on copying other's posts you'll be banned.

maniak
30.12.08, 03:37
im agree speed mode ++ is the best option

mat
31.12.08, 18:16
a use speed mode ++ an until now perfect lets hope its stills like this :)

Aurion
04.01.09, 11:09
Yeah,this is the best 100% safe option in the shu mod,tested on almost all trackers!

promomero
08.01.09, 18:50
Thank you for all members that answered me>>> Do u think that GT works on it???

Thank you for all members that answered me>>> Do u think that GT works on it???

I want to ask you some question about this mods:
Vuze shu mod 4.0.0.0.4 beta works with SCT or not if not , please tell me the best. thank you

About mratio what's the safe speed on it ?

anon
08.01.09, 18:56
The Azureus Hack works everywhere itself. The RatioMaster and uTorrent mods are detected at ScT. Manas once said high speeds should be fine, but not for nothing it's level 9 in the Ranklist:

Shu works fine there even with high speeds (<600kb/s)
Nonetheless they have one of the best scripts these days; that's also why it's pretty high in the list :wink:

Terminator
08.04.09, 10:42
is mRatio still work at sct...?
and what setting , up/down speed, Emulation version...?

StealthLeecher
08.04.09, 15:11
I have used Shu mod without ant problems with speeds 50-200 KB/s:wink:

Tinkle
08.04.09, 20:04
my friend and i use RF and shu mod there
though RF is at times risky if u keep a very high download multiplier
so would say keep RF download multiplier between .6MB - 1.2MB per MB downloaded not more than that it does help u achieve ratio near 1.2 or so
in case of shu mod problem that i am my friend faced was that leechers very quickly turned to seeders so faking there would go on but would stop soon too so achieveing a very high ratio using shu mod little tough but using RF boosting ratio is much easier

final say
RF better but little riskier
shu mod safe but still takes time to boost ratio

Terminator
10.04.09, 21:01
so you are not suggesting mRatio there..?

splam
11.04.09, 09:19
The shu mod upload multiplier is actually very safe also as it will not fake upload unless you are actually uploading for real. It is a very conservative way of cheating but works very good on sites like sct. I usually set the upload multiplier between 1.3 to 1.7 as default and I can leave the upload unattended without having to be concerned.

Speed mode ++ is safe but will continue fake uploading even if you are not actually uploading. This is okay but if you want to be super cautious try upload multipler and also check "Stop increasing fake upload when connected to peers", usually 2 maybe 1.

start
11.04.09, 13:56
I also wnat know is mRatio 2.1.5 working on ScT and what setting, upl/dow, client ...

StealthLeecher
11.04.09, 16:49
i have uploaded more than 2 GB's at ScT using Mratio 2.15 ... Speeds - 40 - 120 KB/s..
But i'll recommend shu mod as its very safe..

Terminator
11.04.09, 18:06
i have uploaded more than 2 GB's at ScT using Mratio 2.15 ... Speeds - 40 - 120 KB/s..
But i'll recommend shu mod as its very safe..

mRatio with what emu and version...?

StealthLeecher
11.04.09, 18:38
use azures 2.5.0.4

Aurion
11.04.09, 20:02
mRatio still works there very fine with low speeds ofcourse since most users there leech off the file in just couple of seconds leaving other users with lower than 1.0 ratio to buffer which might make it a bit suspicious if you used high speeds.

on the emulation,I recommend to always use Azureus's emus.

zzz
11.04.09, 21:53
may anyone post link to the shu mod
i wanna try it

anon
11.04.09, 21:54
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9980

TD21
12.04.09, 00:29
what Vuze speed++ UL range do u guys suggest for 10+day old users?

For mratio whats a good enough DL & UL speed range?

splicer
12.04.09, 00:59
Depends on the tracker. BMTV, very low speeds, <30kBps, but having said that, I can't name many more sites that do moniter new user activity.

anon
12.04.09, 01:00
Depends on the tracker.

Since this thread is about ScT cheating, I assume he's talking about ScT.

MiCRON
13.04.09, 13:36
im just wondering, how can ScT detect RM?

anon
13.04.09, 16:42
Most likely because of the :Port issue.

Tinkle
13.04.09, 20:37
just anon if rm is detected due to port issue y doesnt such a problem arise in mratio since both work on same wy that they dont download but justfake the things

anon
13.04.09, 20:38
mRatio uses a completely different codebase which doesn't have the :Port problem.

MiCRON
13.04.09, 22:34
the port issue can be fixed using client files, right? if not, how can i tell if the tracker could detect spoofing because that, prior to cheating?

anon
13.04.09, 22:37
the port issue can be fixed using client files, right?

Yes.

if not, how can i tell if the tracker could detect spoofing because that, prior to cheating?

You can't, at least not directly: only by knowing it from your or others' experiences.

Se7Ven
13.04.09, 22:39
is the Ratio Master with low speeds 120 a option on big packs with moderate speed??

Manas
13.04.09, 22:40
The RM doesn't work on ScT.... Use the Shu Mod with speed mode :wink:

TD21
16.04.09, 06:51
The RM doesn't work on ScT.... Use the Shu Mod with speed mode :wink:

what upload speed range might you suggest?

Manas
16.04.09, 07:38
I use high speeds at well-seeded torrents: 400-600kb/s

Generally I'd use 60-90 kb/s

ghostking
16.04.09, 14:33
Is mRatio good to use on this site? Also what are the speeds that I should use?

TD21
16.04.09, 18:35
I use high speeds at well-seeded torrents: 400-600kb/s

Generally I'd use 60-90 kb/s

how about seeding 10 x torrents running at 10-30kbps each?

Manas
16.04.09, 18:56
Even better :wink:

But don't use the same speeds on every torrent... might be suspicious :biggrin:

StealthLeecher
18.04.09, 04:23
Now i am using upload multiplier - 5x
Seems to work fine

fooltoo
06.05.09, 05:16
well, would like to bring this up, now as the port issue in RM ha been fixed, can it be used now in ScT?

anonftw
06.05.09, 05:24
well, would like to bring this up, now as the port issue in RM ha been fixed, can it be used now in ScT?

Certainly, you can use it easily on the big packs and check the peerlist to make sure things are moving, then base your upload speed on that. 100 -150 works for me on new packs. Go higher at your own risk.

fooltoo
06.05.09, 06:14
well, 150-200 could do it. Anyway, since I am not in ScT, i just wanted to ask whether we can see the peerlist in a torrent like we can in SCC?

anonftw
06.05.09, 06:16
well, 150-200 could do it. Anyway, since I am not in ScT, i just wanted to ask whether we can see the peerlist in a torrent like we can in SCC?

Yeah, they are almost identical. you can pull it up the same way.

shawshankraj
06.05.09, 06:40
I think azu. mod is safest thing to cheat on packs.
we can't cheat on newly added torrent B'coz with 1 or 2 minute all leecher become seeder.
I have check the seeder list 80 % people using seedbox an d having upload speed more than 2 mbps.

So better to cheat on Packs that r always freeleech then download some torrent from daily added list.

It's easy to maintain ratio 1.xx there.

Just play ""SAFE"" and u survive on every tracker.

Aurion
06.05.09, 15:29
Well said man,but you know the problem of SCT as a tracker consisting of leechers/seeders that almost 95% of users there have huge pipe,mechanical drives or even 1 GB/s pipes which make it even harder to pick packs.

For example,take that weekly pack of 0day MP3 that once get posted,there are 2 certain users (no names) that every time fight over first peer in swarm to turn seeder,those two guys are always found as seeders in less than 5 minutes of posting a pack.

But in general,if you pick quite large packs (70+Gb) you would have a chance to enter the swarm hidden

shawshankraj
06.05.09, 16:08
But in general,if you pick quite large packs (70+Gb) you would have a chance to enter the swarm hidden

Ya right.

We have to play under the radar for few weeks after first joining.
Don't upload much.
Just visit forum etc.
Then after 3 weeks go and upload on huge pack.

splam
07.05.09, 02:52
There is plenty of activity on the movie and tv packs for at least 2 weeks when they are released so that seeders can easily boost their ratios.

ghostking
23.06.09, 05:44
At the moment, which cheating client is the best to use? Also what speeds??

alpacino
23.06.09, 08:36
You can use Vuze xtreme mod. You can't use ghostleeching methods.

ghostking
23.06.09, 12:15
You can use Vuze xtreme mod. You can't use ghostleeching methods.

So I can't use RM?

splicer
23.06.09, 12:23
No; post 19 reads:

The RatioMaster and uTorrent mods are detected at ScT. Manas once said high speeds should be fine, but not for nothing it's level 9 in the Ranklist:

Check below post.

Vuze Extreme Mod fake up speeds should be less than 600kBps.

anon
23.06.09, 15:42
Hi,

ghostleeching doesn't work, however the RM does. Just use the memory reader and fake on active torrents.

shawshankraj
24.06.09, 04:22
U able to big buffer at using waffles method in freeleech torrent when they newly added.
Lot's of people try to download it with great speed and seeding at highest speed so if u cheat there with large speed for some minute and then stop seeding u r able to upload couple of GB there

alpacino
24.06.09, 04:41
So I can't use RM?

What anon and splicer said, plus I thought you asked specifically clients and not tools. :top:

anon
24.06.09, 13:06
U able to big buffer at using waffles method in freeleech torrent when they newly added.
Lot's of people try to download it with great speed and seeding at highest speed so if u cheat there with large speed for some minute and then stop seeding u r able to upload couple of GB there

Be careful though, ScT has a permanent snatchlist.

fooltoo
28.06.09, 06:50
Be careful though, ScT has a permanent snatchlist.

and part of the reason why i dont join it, nothing can beat SCC in pres and leniency , well atleast till now

anon
28.06.09, 17:41
I don't care about pretimes, but from what I have heard, SCC and ScT have the best ones. SCC should be easier to cheat on, though.

Hellboy
30.06.09, 19:47
- Mratio works like a charm at ScT.Believe me i have tested 600 -900 KB/s speeds without ban:wink:
My friend was banned for using utorrent leech mod

anon
30.06.09, 19:49
My friend was banned for using utorrent leech mod

They have by far the best scripts - they're level 9 in the Ranklist, so things like uTorrent mods, No Report, no snatchlist entries, etc. won't work.

However, well-coded tools (latest RM, mRatio) work on active torrents, and of course, so does the Extreme Mod.

fooltoo
01.07.09, 18:20
I don't care about pretimes, but from what I have heard, SCC and ScT have the best ones. SCC should be easier to cheat on, though.

even i dont , but superior tracker performance+lame scripts= win!

Hellboy
01.07.09, 18:26
SCC has really very poor scripts.
SCT = Best Pre Times,Best speeds because of good seeder to peer ratio:rolling_eyes:,Best scripts:baeh:

anon
01.07.09, 19:41

You may as well be talking about TL :smile:

SCT = Best Pre Times,Best speeds because of good seeder to peer ratio:rolling_eyes:,Best scripts:baeh:

Its great speeds are also due to the fact that 95% of users seem to have a seedbox there.

ghostking
11.07.09, 02:58
I could cheat with mRatio there right?

Kyllyee
11.07.09, 03:18
Yes, read past posts ( 4 posts above yours. ).

However, well-coded tools (latest RM, mRatio) work on active torrents, and of course, so does the Extreme Mod.

shawshankraj
11.07.09, 03:35
I could cheat with mRatio there right?

YES.
Choose well leeched torrent on Free section and try to Stop Mratio Before it updates.
And I tell u to use rm there with memory reader it's safe

anon
11.07.09, 17:58
Always use the memory reader on the RM. High rates work fine at ScT; I guess that since 95% of their users have seedboxes, they can't bother to check IPs.

atlantis
11.07.09, 18:19
SCT it's one of my best trakers and only on him I never cheat, I'm too scary to try :rolling_eyes:

anon
11.07.09, 18:20
I was scared when I first got it, too. Just take a deep breath and fake on active torrents :biggrin:

cutiepie
11.07.09, 18:54
that's the worst feeling when you just got a new account in the tracker you most want and you're thinking to yourself, "is it worth it...."

and you end up doing it! :tongue:

atlantis
11.07.09, 18:56
On sct I never been cheated and never will :rolleyes:

anon
11.07.09, 18:57
Have fun seeding free torrents for weeks, paying for upload credit, or winning IRC prizes, then. :biggrin:

Hellboy
11.07.09, 19:08
On sct I never been cheated and never will :rolleyes:
Believe me i have faked over 3 TB's at ScT:rolling_eyes:
Pay 50 Euro for 70 GB credit or use our free mods:wink2:

atlantis
11.07.09, 19:33
I seed free torents and I'm fine for now :cool:

anon
11.07.09, 19:34
Good to hear. :smile:

Hellboy
11.07.09, 19:51
I still dont believe that you are here and you don't cheat :redface:

anon
11.07.09, 19:52
Maybe not at ScT, but yes at other trackers :wink:

atlantis
11.07.09, 19:55
Yeap I'm cheating on hdbits.org,scc,tti,mv,bmtv and many others thanks for SB-I I just don't cheat on SCT :top:

TD21
15.07.09, 07:14
<whoops lol wrong thread>

What is the highest fake upload speed you guys have tested so far on ScT? How long you left the torrent running?

anon
15.07.09, 18:01
All I can tell you is that if you have the right tool with the right settings, you can use very high rates. Just blend into the crowd. :cool:

shawshankraj
16.07.09, 03:26
What is the highest fake upload speed you guys have tested so far on ScT? How long you left the torrent running?

I have tested 7 MB on Free Torrent,I have uploadedseveral GB B'coz it was a hugepack.
It's just one time I use that high speed after that I try to use resonable speed there.

And I don't use SCT that much..

Hellboy
16.07.09, 03:51
I have also used RatioFaker there,upload multiplier:wink2:

anon
16.07.09, 18:28
Upload multiplier is nice - if you get to upload.

shawshankraj, there isn't anything wrong with your speeds, but remember ScT has a semi-permanent snatchlist, and their userbase isn't as big as TL's... I go for 1.0 individual ratios there, only 75% of download counts, so every torrent I "seed" 1:1 slowly increases my ratio.

shawshankraj
17.07.09, 04:03
shawshankraj, there isn't anything wrong with your speeds, but remember ScT has a semi-permanent snatchlist, and their userbase isn't as big as TL's... I go for 1.0 individual ratios there, only 75% of download counts, so every torrent I "seed" 1:1 slowly increases my ratio.

YA..I know..
I don't use high speed on every tracker But SCT is Dead tracker for me for usage..
I know it's level 6 tracker But don't host Non Scene,P2p Group release and I always download P2P group Release for movie like I am fan of Brrip so I rather use FL.Ro and TL evry time..

So I try to cheat with some good speed whenevr I see some good torrent there..

Hellboy
17.07.09, 05:51
What is the meaning of semi-permanent snachlist at ScT /i think its permanent....i cheat alot at ScT because this is the only tracker from where i download too much,i only download movies in 720p :biggrin: ...... only quality

anon
17.07.09, 16:45
shawshankraj, what did you expect from a tracker called SceneTorrents? :tongue:

Hellboy, semi-permanent snatchlist means your downloaded torrents are shown there for a certain amount of time. ScT's is NOT permanent, they're cleared after some time.

Waffles's, for example, IS permanent.

cheatos
26.07.09, 23:34
now how do i cheat on this "Extreme Ultra Blazing Speeds" tracker?

just 1 refresh and 1 seeders 44 leechers becomes:

90Seeders, 0 leechers..

o.0

Help please,
note RM with uTorrent does not work for me.
so does mRatio works?
does GreedyTorrent/Ratio Faker works?
does Extreme mod mod has special settings /spoofing for sct?

anon
26.07.09, 23:36
ScT isn't any faster than me. :cool:

You just have to know how. Pick newly-uploaded torrents with around 1S/10L. You can jump on them with the RM and your real download speed, and use any upload speed, even high rates (but not ridiculously high ones such as 1GB/s).

mRatio works.
GT/RF with upload mutiplier works.
Extreme Mod with Azureus spoof and high rates works.

cheatos
26.07.09, 23:38
RM with uTorrent with the memory reader does not work for me,
always i get the time out problem..

ScT isn't any faster than me.

this is a fact and is well known so it does not need to be said again and again :top::klatsch_3:

anon
26.07.09, 23:39
RM with uTorrent with the memory reader does not work for me,
always i get the time out problem..

mRatio with any Azureus emulation should do, then. Don't worry about being the only Azureus user in the peerlist :biggrin:

cheatos
26.07.09, 23:43
mRatio with any Azureus emulation should do, then. Don't worry about being the only Azureus user in the peerlist :biggrin:

ok i read your edit..

now i got an idea..

are the pack freeleech ?
if so i'll use the waffles method to buffer by using packs with mRatio ?

and what is that "DL size"? :confused:

anon
26.07.09, 23:44
Yes, they are, and so is everything without a pretime.

"DL size" is how much download will be added if you download that torrent. Only 75% of your download counts!

cheatos
26.07.09, 23:46
ok then
can you share your experience :frown: ?

i am frightened to hell of cheating there :frown: ,
the person who invited me will sweep the floor with me if i got disabled because he payed for the invite,
then i'll receive a global ban
then i'll stick with Zamunda and FL.ro :biggrin:

anon
26.07.09, 23:47
ok then
can you share your experience :frown: ?

I have made a huge buffer with the method described in post #96. Leechers on home connections will "stick", so you will always be "uploading" to someone.

i am frightened to hell of cheating there :frown: ,
the person who invited will sweep the floor with me if i got disabled,
then i'll receive a global ban

I was scared, too, but it's just a tracker.

cheatos
26.07.09, 23:50
the problem RM does not work..
ok, how is mRatio with rTorrent emulation to appear as a seedbox?

anon
26.07.09, 23:50
I wouldn't advice using the rT emu. Stick to Azureus.

cheatos
26.07.09, 23:52
ok looks like i am changing my mind continuously, LOL

i'll use Vuze xtreme [4.2.0.2 spoofing] with appear as a seeder and with upload speed of 500kB/s ?

anon
26.07.09, 23:53
appear as a seeder

DON'T!

Otherwise, your settings are fine.

cheatos
26.07.09, 23:55
ok then
final decision :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
i'll leech and upload with huge multiples with RF :biggrin:

thanks,
+rep
all your posts thanked

anon
26.07.09, 23:56
i'll leech and upload with huge multiples with RF :biggrin:

You have to be lucky to upload there :) Don't go over the edge.

cheatos
26.07.09, 23:58
you mean to be careful with multiples?

no worries, i'll calculate the reported upload before it get announced.

is that what you mean or i'll be caught cheating with RF?

anon
26.07.09, 23:59
you mean to be careful with multiples?

Yes, that's what I meant. :smile: And avoid min/max multis like 10 or 100 even if RF randomizes them.

cheatos
27.07.09, 00:02
oh well ,ty a lot,
I'll report back after tomorrow when i have free time to cheat :biggrin:

with you and the whole sb-i members:
i survived at bmtv
i survived at scc
i survived at waffles

Next Step:
IPT, What.cd

anon
27.07.09, 00:03
Next Step:
IPT, What.cd

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=7971
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=5801

:top:

cheatos
27.07.09, 23:05
i am having a problem with RF,

uTorrent is updating randomly (at different times before the announce) which is causing my fake share ratio to appear high at the peerlist ?

what is the problem?

------

edit: where is the snatchlist ?
edit2: i turned off scrape and its working fine now :D

anon
28.07.09, 00:12
edit: where is the snatchlist ?

Profile -> Snatches.

DriftKing
18.09.09, 05:22
I am gonna cheat there wit RM + MR + utorrent emu

Down - 150 to 200 kbps

up - 40 to 80 kbps

its ok ? with fresh account ??

or should i used RF with download multiplier ??

anon
18.09.09, 11:24
Looks good, you can set your upload higher if you want. Just make sure you fake on an active torrent and use a fixed emulation.

shawshankraj
19.09.09, 13:23
u can use RM on newly added pack with some good speed and u will be fine..

Instab
20.10.09, 05:22
Profile -> Snatches.

so ScT has a permanent snatchlist?

how about a sticky thread about how trackers are set up? things like peerlist, snatchlist etc. maybe even with columns ?

anon
20.10.09, 14:14
Not permanent, semi-permanent. Entries go away after a few months.

how about a sticky thread about how trackers are set up? things like peerlist, snatchlist etc. maybe even with columns ?

We could use the "tracker cheating table" thread and add those under "Extra Info".

Instab
20.10.09, 20:43
Not permanent, semi-permanent. Entries go away after a few months.

mmhh, not so good.

We could use the "tracker cheating table" thread and add those under "Extra Info".

yes, would be very nice.
i thought of categories like peerlist, snatchlist, temp. snatchlist and snatchlist columns like announces and seedtime ...

Instab
06.11.09, 09:41
Believe me i have faked over 3 TB's at ScT:rolling_eyes:

nice, which method did you use?

anon
06.11.09, 13:38
I doubt he'll be able to reply.

Instab
06.11.09, 18:27
I doubt he'll be able to reply.

oh, i see :tongü:

shoulder