PDA

View Full Version : waffles + shu mod !

Spakk
24.12.08, 15:23
Hi.
I want use the shu mod to cheat a bit on waffles. I have read the tutorial about the settings but my question is ..... which version i have to dl ?
This :

Azureus 2.5.0.4 Hacked Shu Mod 2.3.0.195 SB-Innovatio

is the correct version ?

Tnx ;)

Manas
24.12.08, 15:51
Take this one:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=6775

The other one is banned at waffles...

anon
24.12.08, 16:06
Also make sure you use the perfect spoof to emulate v4.0.0.4 - tracker admins most likely already know there's no DDJ Hack for it yet, so you won't want to draw attention using an old "version":

To enable the perfect spoof, close Azureus first, then go to the Vuze directory, open AzureusSpoof.properties, edit it:

#Azureus Perfect Spoof ;)
#By Shu
#No check are being done on what's entered !
#Enter valid version numbers otherwise you'll be detected as Unknown/Fake client
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11
#To activate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=True
#To deactivate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=False
azureus.spoof.boolean=True
azureus.spoof.value=4.0.0.4

Save it, and re-open Azureus. You should now see this at Tools -> SB-I Hack:
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/457/vuze2oq3.gif

This means it's working. :top:

Aurion
25.12.08, 03:55
a few more info after using what Manas recommended & what anon provided...use reasonable settings when chosing what speeds to use...don't over fake,over seed nor jump on torrents with very low number of seeders/leechers...that would get you harmed...set a wise plan then get boosted!

anon
25.12.08, 17:41
@Spakk: to know more about cheating on Waffles, check this thread (http://www.sb-innovation.de/search.php?searchthreadid=5801&query=Waffles) (which is ironically called "cheating on What.cd").

They have a "WTF Leech" running right now, which means your downloaded amounts will be halved, and your upload, doubled. mRatio works perfectly there. :wink:

Spakk
25.12.08, 19:57
Great Anon !

Merry xmas :)

I have seen the wtf leech but i don't have dl nothing until now.
My preferred client is utorrent but, if i have, i will use shu mod for waffles.

Or i can use mratio with my preferred utorrent ? Is this safe ?

Tnx again :klatsch_3:

anon
25.12.08, 19:59
mRatio is a separate tool - you can "use" it "with" uTorrent (unless you're talking about using both at the same time. This is not recommended) With mRatio you can fake download and upload to the tracker without the actual files, so that you can take advantage of the WTF Leech without using your HDD's lifespan downloading unneeded stuff. :top:

Spakk
25.12.08, 20:12
Anyway, i have installed the shu mod but i don't know which settings i have to modify. I must leave the setting at default and change only the fake upload ?

Can you help me ? I can attach here the snaps of my settings.

anon
25.12.08, 20:13
This tutorial will greatly help you:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452

There's even a pic of "sample" settings so that you can play around with the values at risk-free trackers, and see how they behave. :smile:

mancougar
19.05.09, 03:12
should I still try to spoof using shu? I just downloaded a couple files not spoofed. Should I wait and upload those 2 files then spoof when I download new files?
#Azureus Perfect Spoof ;)
#By Shu
#No check are being done on what's entered !
#Enter valid version numbers otherwise you'll be detected as Unknown/Fake client
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11
#To activate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=True
#To deactivate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=False

PS Can I put if I'm not connected to any users still upload? I can't seem to connect when there are 20 seeders and 10 leechers. thanks

alpacino
19.05.09, 06:45
should I still try to spoof using shu? I just downloaded a couple files not spoofed. Should I wait and upload those 2 files then spoof when I download new files?Yes. I think you should upload these 2 files the same way you downloaded them. Then some time later you can try your spoofs. Remember to choose a spoof as an allowed client in waffles. Also take a look here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/help-best-cheating-waffles-11078/), many cheating reports regarding waffles. :smile:

PS Can I put if I'm not connected to any users still upload? I can't seem to connect when there are 20 seeders and 10 leechers. thanksRead the thread I mentioned above. Also take a look at the torrent peer list in tracker site to see how activity is going on. The very problem in waffles and other music tracker is that music torrents are "small" compared to movies for example. So my hint in waffles is to cheat in packs, then spend your credit in musics, but don't hit n run!

anon
19.05.09, 15:02
should I still try to spoof using shu? I just downloaded a couple files not spoofed. Should I wait and upload those 2 files then spoof when I download new files?

With "spoof", do you mean spoofing a different client or faking upload?

It'd be better to spoof 4.2.0.2, it's the latest version.

PS Can I put if I'm not connected to any users still upload? I can't seem to connect when there are 20 seeders and 10 leechers. thanks

You can make the Hack fake regardless of how many peers the swarm has or you're connected to by setting both "stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" values to 0.

Careful here - it'll keep on faking even without any leechers. Also remember packs often have many partial seeders which will show no download activity on the peerlist, while you still "upload".

mancougar
22.05.09, 23:32
? is it possible for them to detect if a user has 2 accounts?

anon
22.05.09, 23:33
Not if you clear your cache and cookies before entering the second account, and use a new IP to do so.

mancougar
22.05.09, 23:40
ok thanks for quick response. so what's the best way to change my ip. I take it they ban most of public ips on those forums/websites. Besides half of the time they never seem to work. I have access to a friends computer who has a different ip but it would be pain for me to go over every time I wanted access to acc. Also once I do spoof my ip with my browser, downloading wise would I need to use a different client and set the proxy on that as well I take it?

anon
22.05.09, 23:42
You don't need a setting in your browser to change your IP, just check SealLion's MAC address changing tutorial or my IP switching script.

And don't download torrents from both accounts at the same time.

Voll
01.07.09, 17:18
What is the best tool cheating on Waffles.I lost my account due to using shu mod Vuze=(

Hellboy
01.07.09, 17:35
What is the best tool cheating on Waffles.I lost my account due to using shu mod Vuze=(

Shu mod is the best cheating tool:stupid:
Please tell us settings,emulation,torrent info etc ....:eek13:

Voll
01.07.09, 19:29
Where i made an error?
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2028/dsdm.th.png (http://img151.imageshack.us/i/dsdm.png/)
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3900/fddfdi.th.png (http://img198.imageshack.us/i/fddfdi.png/)

anon
01.07.09, 19:36
Perhaps the fact that you've tried to enable almost every faking setting, including:

"don't send completed flag" - very risky at Waffles
"on every update try to add x peers" - setting it to 1000 is like holding a sign reading "BAN ME"
"reduce the time between updates" - hammering the tracker even though everything's going fine?

Apart from "use the swarm's avg. speed..." and "add your real uploaded amount...", which can make you overfake.

classyboy
01.07.09, 19:42
One is 'dont send completed flag...' This doesn't work on waffles. Anyone who even starts downloading,will show up on snatchlist
Second: 'When download is completed, remove it from seeding list'
Third: I feel, even the Azureus spoof 4.1.0.4 can have given you up.
Fourth: Adding 1000 for peers on update

As for the first two, never use them on Waffles. The admin there regularly seem to see the snatchlists on and off. Best way to cheat is download normally, and slow steady upload, or use Mihai's method, after ensuring adequate swarm speed.

After how much time after cheating were you banned? That will give us an idea how they detected you

anon
01.07.09, 19:43
Don't forget about "on every update try to add x peers" = 1000. That got you banned even at What, back before they updated their scripts.

classyboy
01.07.09, 19:51
That got you banned even at What, back before they updated their scripts.

Just wanted to add that Waffles and What have a few mods in common. Banned at one is going to get noticed at other.

anon
01.07.09, 19:59
They share info, too.

shoulder
01.07.09, 19:59
I know some people who got banned on What but not on Waffles, so this isn't always the case. :wink2:

anon
01.07.09, 20:01
Perhaps they took the necessary measures? :tongue:

I'd still be careful, though.

classyboy
01.07.09, 20:05
I know some people who got banned on What but not on Waffles, so this isn't always the case. :wink2:

Yes, you are correct, in most cases it isn't. But it's always better not to take a chance. And another point I would be afraid of, is my inviter. Most of my invites are from other friends on sites where I hang out on IRC. SO I have o be really careful, else if I get banned, and my inviter is informed, I am screwed on other sites as well.

anon
01.07.09, 20:07
I'm personally very careful when a friend invites me. Should I get disabled, I don't care about my accounts, but they could warn him.

Voll
02.07.09, 15:03
classyboy

I guess it was autoban.When i start using shu mod my account was blocked with a run

anon
02.07.09, 15:40
When i start using shu mod my account was blocked with a run

"It appears you are cheating"?

classyboy
02.07.09, 18:52
"It appears you are cheating"?

Does such a message really pop up? How do they make out one is cheating.

anon
02.07.09, 19:38
Yes, "it appears you are cheating" shows up in the tracker status. You're banned a few seconds later.

They can detect cheating if you use very high rates, mods or tools with announce faults, etc.

Voll
10.07.09, 18:43
So what is recommended sittings for waffles?

anon
10.07.09, 18:44
You can use the Waffles method there:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494

cutiepie
10.07.09, 20:52
general question - i got banned by waffles so if i get another invite, will i be able to sign up? or do they ban IPs?

i have learned my lesson. next time i will be twice as smart.

anon
10.07.09, 20:53
I'd suggest you change your IP anyway, and use a different browser to reregister - make sure its cache and cookies are empty.

cheatos
24.07.09, 18:15
okay ,
i got waffles today, because i'm afraid to cheat at what.cd (i dont want to lose SCC thats why),

now beside the waffles method?

does Vuze Extreme Mod with 4.2.0.2 spoofing work ?
if yes , at which speeds ?

also any special options for waffles ?

thanks for the great sb-i community..

anon
24.07.09, 18:17
does Vuze Extreme Mod with 4.2.0.2 spoofing work ?
if yes , at which speeds ?

It worked last time I tried. Didn't go over 30kB/s on packs, although Aurion has used much higher rates.

You can find the settings I used in the "cheating at What.cd" thread (despite its name :tongue:).

cheatos
24.07.09, 18:20
It worked last time I tried. Didn't go over 30kB/s on packs, although Aurion has used much higher rates.

You can find the settings I used in the "cheating at What.cd" thread (despite its name :tongue:).

yes sure i wont use high speeds,
but will spoofing 4.2.0.2 via editing the 'AzureusSpoof.properties' result in that horrible message "it appears that you're cheating :eek13:" ?

anon
24.07.09, 18:21
but will spoofing 4.2.0.2 via editing the 'AzureusSpoof.properties' result in that horrible message "it appears that you're cheating :eek13:" ?

It won't, that's Shu's perfect spoof and overrides ghostfucker's.

cheatos
24.07.09, 18:23
It won't, that's Shu's perfect spoof and overrides ghostfucker's.

alright everything seems good,
now the final question :biggrin::
is it recommended to stop Vuze from announcing before 2 minutes just like the waffles method but without high speeds ?:klatsch_3:

v1.2 will be released in 8 hours at max :klatsch_3:

anon
24.07.09, 18:24
is it recommended to stop Vuze from announcing before 2 minutes just like the waffles method but without high speeds ?:klatsch_3:

I haven't tried it, but you should be fine. If it works with 1mB/s rates, why not with 30kB/s... don't overdo it, though.

cheatos
24.07.09, 18:26
I haven't tried it, but you should be fine. If it works with 1mB/s rates, why not with 30kB/s... don't overdo it, though.

now i understand that you let Vuze update?

anon
24.07.09, 18:27
now i understand that you let Vuze update?

Yes, that's what I meant with "I haven't tried it". When I used Azureus there, I took it slowly and let tracker updates flow normally. Slowly built myself a GB buffer this way, before it'd appear I was cheating when I used the RM without memory reader :biggrin:

cheatos
24.07.09, 18:57
anon: if you're online please a quick answer:

does Ratio Faker or Greedy Torrent works at waffles ?

i am downloading right know thats why ..
announce will be so soon so i'll change uTorrent connection settings fast

anon
24.07.09, 18:57
anon: if you're online please a quick answer:

does Ratio Faker or Greedy Torrent works at waffles ?

Oh yes they do :biggrin: If you get to upload, a upload multiplier would be better, otherwise, and if the torrent has enough leechers, limit your download and use the download multiplier, so as to send an steady fake upload speed.

For example, limiting your download to 200kB/s and setting Ratio Faker to report an upload that's your download multiplied by a number between 0.1 and 0.2 would send an upload between 20 and 40kB/s.

cheatos
24.07.09, 18:59
i'll be multiplying my upload :biggrin:

so that means i'll be seeding LOL

anon
24.07.09, 19:00
Check my edit :wink:

Good luck :tongue:

sudaraka
01.08.09, 18:33
i got this today from waffles "It appears you are cheating" ..:wink2: :confused2: i'm really f#$%ed

anon
01.08.09, 18:34
I fail to see the link to BitMeTV, moved.

I'm tired of "I used X at Y and got banned" posts. Give us as much info as you can! Mod/tool, memory reader, torrent, speeds, etc.!

sudaraka
02.08.09, 15:36
I fail to see the link to BitMeTV, moved.

I'm tired of "I used X at Y and got banned" posts. Give us as much info as you can! Mod/tool, memory reader, torrent, speeds, etc.!

I've used RM with Waffles method :rolling_eyes: ...with 4000KB/s ..it didn't update ... i've used proxy too ..dunno what happhappened

anon
02.08.09, 17:27
i've used proxy too ..dunno what happhappened

Why did you do that..?

I thought it was clear that the tracker often doesn't update your stats when you use high rates. Should have lowered them!

tbeat03
26.08.09, 16:52
any chances for a tutorial for configuring the shu options when using rigorous trackers?

is it recommended using ratio master or mratio together with the latest vuze mod or it isn't worth?

thanks!

anon
26.08.09, 19:04
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

If you're going to use RM/mR along Vuze, make sure you don't load the same torrent on both.

Kanguru
29.08.09, 21:37
Shu mod isn't detectable on waffles?

anon
29.08.09, 21:38
No, it isn't. No tracker can detect it with the right settings... :rolleyes2:

insane
29.09.09, 05:39
No, it isn't. No tracker can detect it with the right settings... :rolleyes2:

hell yea!

.shu 4 ever

tbeat03
01.10.09, 00:35
using the download reduction option is dangerous?
If I check it and also check the "mix" option, decreasing my download to 50% can be risky??

thanks!

anon
01.10.09, 00:36
Download reduction itself is supposed to work at Waffles. I remember someone mentioning always setting it to 99% and getting away with it. However, this is practically asking for a ban if an admin sees your snatchlist.

murfhom
09.11.09, 01:11
waffels method should work on waffels right?has anyone tried?
and btw could I cheat 2-3 torrents at the same time on the same tracker?

Instab
09.11.09, 02:07
waffels method should work on waffels right?has anyone tried?

oh yes, try the search :wink:

and btw could I cheat 2-3 torrents at the same time on the same tracker?

sure, as a normal user you would seed multiple torrents at the same time, too. wouldn't you?

Pingu
09.11.09, 04:07
sure, as a normal user you would seed multiple torrents at the same time, too. wouldn't you?

Really sure about that? i don't know, seeding multiple torrents is one thing, but cheating on them is another, have you tried that and succedeed VwTE1r?

alpacino
09.11.09, 06:49
Really sure about that? i don't know, seeding multiple torrents is one thing, but cheating on them is another, have you tried that and succedeed VwTE1r?

Yes you can do it, as you do with single torrents. Just make sure you double check things, know what you are doing, don't use unrealistic settings and start with no more than 3 at the beginning, just to get used to it.

Instab
09.11.09, 07:07
have you tried that and succedeed VwTE1r?

all the time. :biggrin:
in fact that's even less suspicious :wink:

murfhom
09.11.09, 12:46
ok but I probably need to use 3 different addresses on memory reader,don't I ?

anon
09.11.09, 14:38
Why? uTorrent uses a single peer_id and key for all torrents.