24.12.08, 05:53
YouTube - Ikaruga - Chapter 5, Normal, Double play

pi_1st
27.12.08, 23:17
i played ikaruga long time ago. grin.

really miss all the bullet shower lol.

Tekrader
28.12.08, 19:03
Awesome performance. I still love Ikaruga. I kept my Dreamcast because of it and some other games. I was and will never be this good, though.:biggrin:

Regards

pi_1st
28.12.08, 20:51
it's too bad they don't make this kind of games anymore. it has become a small niche genre, even on portable they don't, i think

good things we have virtual consoles or live arcade from next gen console

Tekrader
28.12.08, 21:32
@pi_1st

I completely agree with you. I still play these games with a passion. I also have Bangai-O, Silhouette Mirage and Radiant Silvergun. Also Blazing Star (Neo Geo) and Blazing Lasers (PC Engine) are some of my favorites. DoDonPachi is one of the best games ever for me.

Regards

pi_1st
28.12.08, 22:27
OMG all of that is on my hdd right now, well not all of them :P
i think Silhoutte Mirage is there.

all treasure games are epic, i think they know how the please their fans

encountered an assailant.. NO REFUGE :D

Tekrader
29.12.08, 10:47
@pi_1st

Except for DoDonPachi I have all of these games for the specific console. I payed a lot of money for Radiant Silvergun. But it was worth it. One of the best shooters ever.

Treasure is one of the best game designers. One of the games I play nearly every week is Sin and Punishment: Hoshi no Keishōsha. I just love it.

Regards

pi_1st
29.12.08, 13:34
i expect radiant silvergun cost around $150 or more for the saturn nowadays, it's just way too much

but it's to be expected for rarities masterpiece like this :)

Tekrader
29.12.08, 13:52
@pi_1st

I paid around 100€ a few years back. But that is not that much compared to what I paid for Neo Geo modules back in the day. The prices were insane but there was nothing like KOF or the Metal Slug series on any other console. I have all of them still including Metal Slug 1.

Regards

pi_1st
29.12.08, 14:35
how much is the costs for an aes cart? $700??? that is just crazy :D
compared to the pressed CD game that is about $50 it just doesn't make sense

man, i envy you :)

Tekrader
29.12.08, 14:53
@pi_1st

I bought the Neo Geo games when they were still being produced. So even Metal Slug 1 had a "normal" price tag (in € around 200-300 for a AES cart If I remember correctly). That is still very much for one game, of course.

When the games were not in production anymore the prices on eBay went through the roof of course. Especially Metal Slug 1 and a few others.

Regards

pi_1st
30.12.08, 19:44
have you tried metal slug 7 on the ds? it isn't as beautiful but still bring back memories, and importantly you can play metal slug on the road!! :P

Tekrader
30.12.08, 20:36
@pi_1st

I bought it immediately after release. It does bring back memories and is a very nice game on top of it.

I still like the first Metal Slug the most. The sequels are very good as well, of course.

Regards

sano3000
06.02.09, 05:17
OMG.... :eek3:
thats super......
how can he/she play with both hand...... ?????? unbelievable
i cant even past the game without continue with 1 hand..... i mean 2 hand, 1 control :tongue: