PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on iptorrents?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Nirvana
20.12.08, 09:19
But IPTorrent dares anyone to CHEAT there, it is LVL 1............anyone succeeded?

anon
20.12.08, 16:11
I have moved your post here. :wink:

IP-Torrents is level 4. The RM doesn't work there.

who?
21.12.08, 01:05
anyone know what types of scripts they use to pick up cheaters?

SealLion
21.12.08, 04:53
.....dares anyone to CHEAT there,....

dared.....????

cheating there is as easy as eat'in your grandma's pie behind her senile back.

No fear there.

with respect to anti-cheat scripts..........their anti-cheat scripts are lower than the low.

Nothing to worry about there.

LOL. Guaranteed!!! :D

Cheat'in there is like you tak'in candy from a kid.

In other words, put it this way:

you download;
go to sleep;
wake in the morning and see a nice big fat ratio in your profile. :biggrin:

JUst don't be reckless, yes??

cheers, mate.

anon
21.12.08, 16:07
anyone know what types of scripts they use to pick up cheaters?

Their scripts are private - if it's how their code looks like that you're interested in, look at these sample threads: Link 1 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/how-tbdev-net-ban-upnormal-upload-2300/) - Link 2 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/tbdev-net-spoof-banning-tactics-2301/).

We can only probe them by trying the different mods and tools available, and with different speeds. For example, while trying the RatioMaster or uTorrent mods at Waffles is suicidal for your account, they work fine at lower level trackers, like Funfile (don't use RM flash upload in this one though, I've heard it can be detected).

But until the first time someone used the RM at Waffles and was banned, there was no way to know this. :smile:

Aurion
25.12.08, 04:04
dare my a$$,I've done over 300GB buffer on IP with only 74GB download since 5 months now...it's dead easy to cheat there using ONLY Shu mod,based on my own experience...

anon
25.12.08, 18:20
Success with mRatio and 800kB/s fake speeds has also been reported.

Dynamic
01.04.09, 08:40
Anyone have experience with HEX mod like UT on IPT?

I am going to use multi 11x and see how it goes. Will report back...

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
01.04.09, 09:49
I am going to use multi 11x and see how it goes...

Depends on yout real upload speed , because if you have a medium upload speed , i mean around 200-500 kbs multi 11x will be to much i think.

zatoicchi
01.04.09, 09:57
cheating with the right scripts is easy but i would suggest to use your real upload speed at best.
you can use shu mod best ,Rf,or Mratio Or, ..but cheat wisely and smartly.. and you will not have any problem at all..

abc3321
01.04.09, 12:34
ipt is not that hard to build up ratio, actually. of course, if no cheating, what the fun it is?:)

ares
02.04.09, 00:07
I've used mRatio there all the time and it works flawlessly...

Aurion
04.04.09, 01:32
shame they banned all the newer versions of Vuze @ IPT.

anon
04.04.09, 01:34
Moved. :wink:

We have the Extreme mod. :cool:

Dynamic
04.04.09, 07:19
We have the Extreme mod. :cool:

What does that mean? I assume that it means it can spoof any client so it will not be caught? So it can spoof unbanned client?

StealthLeecher
04.04.09, 17:06
i cheated at iptorrents with shumod
speeds = 10 Mb/s and more than 50 GB/s for 3-4 seconds:top:
Uploaded more than 300 GB there within 30 minutes..
Still there..

anon
04.04.09, 19:26
I assume that it means it can spoof any client so it will not be caught? So it can spoof unbanned client?

Correct.

Still there..

Best of luck. I think everyone that has flashed IPT ended up being banned sooner or later...

Dynamic
04.04.09, 23:36
i cheated at iptorrents with shumod
Still there..

Indeed, that is a lot of speed. Good luck.

I have been using 10kb/s on 5 torrents so a total of 50kb/s so far so good.

Aurion
05.04.09, 01:00
@supercheater: lool this is crazy speeds man,I mean even if their scripts are damn lousey,I don't think they got any ultra fast uploaders with 10MB/s there except very few counted on fingers,so this is too risky & you should keep it slimmer.

Tinkle
05.04.09, 03:07
my friend dynamic i would suggest u use ratio faker trust me ratio faker works like a charm without any problems
the settings is also explained both in ratiofaker thread and also in greedytorrent faq
the reason y i am saying ratiofaker is coz it doesnt create much worries announce send from the real client and also is realiable

if u need any help with using ratiofaker lemme know i will assist you

check this post from sealion for using tools like RF or GT
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=7961
u can refer this thread also to make yourself acquainted with settings

Dynamic
06.04.09, 05:47
my friend dynamic i would suggest u use ratio faker trust me ratio faker works like a charm without any problems
the settings is also explained both in ratiofaker thread and also in greedytorrent faq
the reason y i am saying ratiofaker is coz it doesnt create much worries announce send from the real client and also is realiable

if u need any help with using ratiofaker lemme know i will assist you

check this post from sealion for using tools like RF or GT
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=7961
u can refer this thread also to make yourself acquainted with settings

Thanks for the advice Austin414.

I switched from UT hex mod to MRatio and am loving it.

I am just using MRatio just to build up enough room so I can be a PU.

600kB/s UP and 900kB/s down right now and no ban.

Cheers!

anon
06.04.09, 17:50
I am just using MRatio just to build up enough room so I can be a PU.

600kB/s UP and 900kB/s down right now and no ban.

Those are quite high speeds... keep us informed of your progress :wink:

RF with a 0.2-0.3x download multiplier works fine. Perhaps ghostleeching works as well, and this way you won't have to affect your ratio once you have a good one... :biggrin:

hypno01
06.04.09, 19:27
i cheated in iptorrents with mratio
up 800 dl 150
im not banned

Großmutter
06.04.09, 20:39
IPtorrents it's easy to cheat!
(the same with SCC and SCL)
Nrpg with full UP Speed(5mb) stop for update the tracker!

Tinkle
07.04.09, 04:02
though many say its easy to cheat i think it is the only site which is though easy to obtain still many are banned there
so i think the scripts are better
still not to forgt lot of mods do work successfully there and those that did get ban hehehe were behind users classes which caused the problem of ban :tongue:

mozilla
07.04.09, 15:53
Friend just got banned for cheating there...don't do it.

anon
07.04.09, 16:10
Friend just got banned for cheating there...don't do it.

It'd be useful if you posted what mod/tool your friend used, fake speeds, and how many seeders and leechers the torrent had. You can always and everywhere cheat :wink:

Mr.unknown
12.04.09, 18:40
All users give a Idea Of Different Mods

But I 'm Still Confusing

Should I Used Vuze Extrme Mod

Or Use Mratio etc. etc.

anon
12.04.09, 19:06
Check the thread: Dynamic and hypno01 have reported success with mRatio. Ratio Faker also works, same should go for the Extreme mod if you spoof a non-banned client. (Enable "on every update try to add x peers" and set it to 200 if spoofing uTorrent)

anonftw
12.04.09, 19:33
I feel enough has been said, but for the record, here is my experience :

I have been a member of IPtorrents for quite some time. I have only used Ratiofaker with Utorrent as I was concerned Azureus(The only other client/emu I have ever used) would draw extra attention because they seem to be biased against it. To build a buffer, I pick a torrent that has loads of seeders and leechers and use the Report UL as 50 - 80 % of my download. I have done this at my maxed out download speed of 800-900KBps. I often hit and run on small torrents with no consequence and usually make sure the large torrents are seeded for a decent time. This has worked for me for quite some time, but many have reported bans using upload speeds in this range. I advise you to read their experiences as well. If you use the Azureus Extreme Mod with 1.8.2 Emulation, please come tell us about it. I have heard it works fine, I just haven't changed mine as I have been using it 24/7 as Vuze on several other trackers constantly since installation.

Good Luck

anon
12.04.09, 19:35
Good post. :top:

If you use the Azureus Extreme Mod with 1.8.2 Emulation, please come tell us about it.

I think you mean 1.8.1?

Aurion
12.04.09, 19:42
I have done this at my maxed out download speed of 800-900KBps. I often hit and run on small torrents with no consequence and usually make sure the large torrents are seeded for a decent time.

I sometimes do that myself,but still that varies out among trackers,for example,if you're talking about IPT,snatching a torrent with a HnR point,won't get you banned (I do that most of the time already),but in other trackers like CN or iTS you can't just hit & run a torrent since they don't have much torrent over there,so you got to be careful in all scenarios.

This has worked for me for quite some time, but many have reported bans using upload speeds in this range.

What was your main speed settings using Shu hack ?

Tinkle
12.04.09, 20:28
iTS GFT all have HnR detection system hence HnR is tough there
hey aurion does CN has ratio system or is it like iTS ratio free

anonftw
12.04.09, 20:31
I think you mean 1.8.1?
Correct. :biggrin:

What was your main speed settings using Shu hack ?
I have never used to shu hack there. I treat shu like a car to go get the groceries and Ratiomaster like a Racing car. This is probably true with IPtorrents too, LOL. I just go there and abuse it every now and then. I would probably keep my speeds around 100-150k, but I don't think those would not be good speeds for long term seeding there. The more I value an account, the safer I am.

Dynamic
12.04.09, 21:03
Hey guys,

Back to report some findings for IPT that I have found...:biggrin:

MRatio=600kB/s upload 800kB/s down (All as total so each torrent is about 200kB/s up and 500kB/s) All on well leeched torrents and I normally keep 2-3 torrents active...to get points also.

Ratio Master = 600kB/s upload and 800kB/s down (same as above)

UT-Hex mod 11x = 600kB/s up and 800kB/s down (same as above)

PMR = Do NOT use PMR (Pimp My Ratio)

Will try VUZE extreme mod next...I am still trying to learn how it works. :wink:
I will compose TL as well when I have some more time on the tracker.

Cheers!

Tinkle
12.04.09, 21:05
hahaha 600-800 thats a horrendous speed
how amny days have passed since u did that since ban sometimes come late
and chances are very high with that speeds
:smile:

VAMPIRE
13.04.09, 21:18
Ratiomaster works fine in here
i have tested with speed 1000kb/s :)

start
13.04.09, 21:41
RatioMaster works there - just use uTorrent 1.8.2 IPT client, speeds about 100-180 kb/s

Mr.unknown
14.04.09, 21:23
@ Anon Bro Please See Some Fig. And

Tell Me Confused Question And Its This Setting OKAy For IP Torrents Fake Up Speed Spoof ;)

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/sarthakchawla/vuze1.png

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/sarthakchawla/vuze2.png

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/sarthakchawla/vuze3.png

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/sarthakchawla/vuze4.png]

And Tell Me This In More Info

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/sarthakchawla/Information.png

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/sarthakchawla/information1.png

anon
14.04.09, 21:34
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/sarthakchawla/vuze2.png

You have to type the actual custom ID in the second text field. You can get one by using the RM's memory reader (mini-tutorial here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/70488-post383.html)), but deleting the part that's already grayed out in Azureus (-UT1810-_1).

While "add your real uploaded amount..." can make you overfake, it's good to "help" your real upload. But in this case I'd reduce your speeds.

Otherwise, I couldn't say anything about the rates, since a lot of people have been banned even with low ones. Go for 5-10, or 10-20 kB/s.

Mr.unknown
14.04.09, 21:57
then Should I Go For Ratio master Rather Than This..

As yous say "A lot of people have been banned even with low ones"
And the speed Between 5-10, or 10-20 kB/s.

While In Ratio Master Can We Set its Between 45-65 kb/s And Is This SAFE

anon
14.04.09, 21:58
People have been banned with the RatioMaster as well. But if you want to use it, make sure you use the IPT-specific client file.

rajdeep
15.04.09, 02:03
I was using Ratio Faker ( latest version ) to upload at speed of 150-200kb/s for each 1MB download.

After 24 hours i got banned only :(

This is the 4th time i got banned :icon_angry[1]:

Used Ratio Fake
Used ratiomaster
Used Seba14
and one more thing :(

I will get another account and use their bonus points system and keep a good ratio, better be safe then sorry but still i will keep searching for a good cheating software :stupid:

StealthLeecher
15.04.09, 02:25
used ratiofaker at IPtorrents,works perfect for me

rajdeep
15.04.09, 02:31
I used it for over 12 hours without any problems, then i went to sleep and came back i see my account suspended :(

I had over 500GB legal upload :(
searching for their IRC to contact them and re-open my account somehow :(

Dynamic
15.04.09, 02:40
I have been successful with all the ones you listed except SEBA14...sorry to hear your having so many problems. Are you using them on well seeded torrents? And I try to never fake seed over night.

How long have you been on the site before uploading so much data? Just curious if they watch new members more than older accounts.

alpacino
15.04.09, 10:10
Just to report, I've been cheating there with RM using ipt client no problems. I always pick well seeded and leeched torrents and use 60 - 80 Kb/s max, almost PU :).

anon
15.04.09, 15:19
Used Ratio Fake
Used ratiomaster
Used Seba14
and one more thing :(

seba doesn't offer anything you can't find here; and he both changes our mods so that SB-Innovation's and the developers' name doesn't show up, and profits from every download. :mad:

I will get another account and use their bonus points system and keep a good ratio, better be safe then sorry but still i will keep searching for a good cheating software :stupid:

The Azureus Hack is by far the best mod available. Undetectable when used correctly.

rajdeep
15.04.09, 19:49
I am very sure i am banned because of Ratio Faker.

I used latest Ratio faker 0.9.10
was uploading only 150-200kb/s for each 1MB download.

I was 69 week member of IPT, i cheated on TL/RevTT/SCC without any problems but got banned from IPTorrents :(

I sent their staff 2 emails till now, no reply :(

Hope they reinstate my account and i will never cheat there anymore, i was using IPT everyday :(

SBfreak
15.04.09, 19:54
Well you should have looked for more user opinions about cheating on IPT before jumping on cheating.If a tool works on some sites this doesn't mean it works on all.Be more careful:top:

anon
15.04.09, 20:17
@rajdeep: SBfreak is right. You can't just jump to cheat on a new tracker and hope the settings that worked for totally different ones also will here. Furthermore, Ratio Faker's download multiplier option is risky to use, since it'll fake as long as you download, even if there are few or no leechers.

To be honest I don't think it'll happen, but hope you can get your account back. :smile:

Tinkle
15.04.09, 20:24
the download multiplier is only to be used on torrents with high leechers say 100 or so
if u use it on low leecher torrents then u never know when leechers turn into seeders and next thing u know is ban
boom

StealthLeecher
15.04.09, 23:00
used download reduction at iptorrents,it seems to work fine:top:

Aurion
16.04.09, 00:03
the download multiplier is only to be used on torrents with high leechers say 100 or so
if u use it on low leecher torrents then u never know when leechers turn into seeders and next thing u know is ban
boom

that's right,and that's why it's better not to use this option at all,just try to act as a normal user so that your records come clean & no other users report you.

Tinkle
16.04.09, 04:58
that's right,and that's why it's better not to use this option at all,just try to act as a normal user so that your records come clean & no other users report you.

that is a good advice aurion but also i think download multiplier is a good trick to use when leechers are very high lets face it if there are 100 leechers on a 700mb torrent and u download the file in 3 hours or so there is no way in those three hours all 100 leechers will turn to seeders there by u have the advantage of download multiplier not being suspcious :biggrin:

though what u said is absolutely is true play it smartly is a much better option thank faking it with high ratios but yes upload multiplier much better option to use than download multiplier still i use both on iptorrents :biggrin:

assault
16.04.09, 12:21
guys why dont you use mratio on ipt...to me mR is safier than RM on ipt...i've used mr there with 100-150 kb up...... and now i have 250~300gb buffer uplaod

Dynamic
16.04.09, 20:51
guys why dont you use mratio on ipt...to me mR is safier than RM on ipt...i've used mr there with 100-150 kb up...... and now i have 250~300gb buffer uplaod

I agree with you but be careful to remember which client you are spoofing and continue to use it. Do not switch clients too often is just my personal advice. :biggrin:

I like to not be seen changing clients too often...Azureus is not recommended and there is no UT so you can use Deluge (spelling) or BT. I have spoofed both and have had great results.

Cheers!

Bocasz
16.04.09, 21:25
ill use RM on IPT

ive been checking out the prog and it seems i can make torrents seem like 100% downloaded(which is great when using on heavy seeded torrent that i dont want to download) but i was wondering if it is safe.

And that download speed, is there any situation that ill have to have it set to higher then 0 or i can just leave it at 0 every time i fake upload?

Great work SB-I on the utorrent emulation for IPT:top:

kelly
16.04.09, 21:25
Download multiplier in the sense - "Report my upload as x.x -x.2x times my Download " ???
Sorry , i am a noob :(

anon
16.04.09, 21:30
ive been checking out the prog and it seems i can make torrents seem like 100% downloaded(which is great when using on heavy seeded torrent that i dont want to download) but i was wondering if it is safe.

Remember the fake preseeding tips:

It's relatively safe if you:

have readied a link to other tracker/place where the exact same release can be downloaded,
let some time pass between the torrent is available at the tracker and you load it with this trick (even if it's available somewhere else, you can't have downloaded a, say, 14GB game in five minutes),
use it with big swarms with lots of seeds and peers (unless you really have the content and haven't enabled no-upload) - because if the release's torrent has only 1 seeder and you jump on it with this trick, everyone will wonder why they can't download from you,
and most of all, do it sparingly. It's possible for an honest user to do this too, but not all the time.

I think it's possible for trackers to detect it, but even if they do, you should be safe if again, have a link to another tracker/site where the exact same thing can be grabbed (read the release's name twice and check if it's the same), follow all the above tips, and are careful. :thumbsup:

And that download speed, is there any situation that ill have to have it set to higher then 0 or i can just leave it at 0 every time i fake upload?

That's to fake download. If you set your finished % to less than 100 and set a download speed, the RM will act as a client that's downloading until it hits 100%. It will then only fake upload.

Great work SB-I on the utorrent emulation for IPT:top:

The new RatioMaster fixes the :Port issue. There's no need for tracker-specific client files anymore :biggrin:

Download multiplier in the sense - "Report my upload as x.x -x.2x times my Download " ???

Yes. :top:

Dynamic
16.04.09, 21:39
The new RatioMaster fixes the :Port issue. There's no need for tracker-specific client files anymore :biggrin:

Wow, this will help people who are new to faking quite a bit!!! :top:

A lot easier to just use one client universal than remember which one to which site...

Cheers!

anon
16.04.09, 21:40
Exactly. Glad Mr. RatioMaster fixed that. :smile:

Bocasz
16.04.09, 22:46
you guys thinks its best to only use one torrent at a time in Rm or i can safely go for 2-3.

Im curently uploading 1 at 80-120 kbs

EDIT:nvm just got banned xD, guess ill try mRatio if that doesnt work ill have to use vuze(hate that client...)

mancougar
17.04.09, 00:22
i used mratio and it works flawlessly

Bocasz
17.04.09, 00:43
i used mratio and it works flawlessly

May i ask what setting do you use? on how many lecher do you upload and if you upload files that you havent downloaded?

I already got banned for rushing in with RM dont want it to happen again:biggrin:

Dynamic
17.04.09, 01:52
May i ask what setting do you use? on how many lecher do you upload and if you upload files that you havent downloaded?

I already got banned for rushing in with RM dont want it to happen again:biggrin:

Here is my test speeds:

MRatio=600kB/s upload 800kB/s down (All as total so each torrent is about 200kB/s up and 500kB/s) All on well leeched torrents and I normally keep 2-3 torrents active...to get points also.

That is total speeds for all IPT torrents. If you want its a break down of 100-200kbs/ per torrent to total 2-3 torrents.

Hope that helps. :top:

Tinkle
17.04.09, 21:33
the new ratiomaster which speeds people have tested and which client has been effective there
plz lemme know

rajdeep
17.04.09, 22:10
Well... What IPTorrents staff told me is, they don't care if i upload at 100mb/s or 120mb/s or 1tb/s or 1-2kb/s or even 1kb/s.

They are not checking your upload speed at all, their anti cheater is checking the software you are using.

Bittorrent have a normal protocol, their anti cheater is checking, if your software have normal Bittorrent protocol or not.

If not, you will be in their anti cheater list and one of their staff will suspend your account after 24-48 hours. their anti cheater is not suspending accounts instantly, their staff is disabling who ever is added to their anti cheating system LoL

Cheating software developers should code something similar to Bittorrent protocol to avoid bans from IPTorrents.

IPTorrents have lots of members with dedicated servers connected to 100Mbit / 1000Mbit, they are not watching your upload speed at all as they told me. so don't think 5-10kb/s upload speed will save you.

I was uploading only 120-200Kb/s with latest Ratio master 0.9.10 and my account F**ked up :(

anon
17.04.09, 22:22
They are not checking your upload speed at all, their anti cheater is checking the software you are using.

Bittorrent have a normal protocol, their anti cheater is checking, if your software have normal Bittorrent protocol or not.

You mean their scripts are doing something like sending a BitTorrent handshake to your port and see how your "client" reacts?

Since ratio tools don't have any code to connect to peers, that kind of makes sense, and could be backed up by the fact that the Fakeup-8x uTorrent mod works fine for DarkSaibot.

But what about unconnectable users? The tracker can't contact them, so there's no way for their scripts to really tell if they're cheaters or not if they work as I mentioned... and a RatioMaster whose "enable TCP listener" checkbox is unticked should show up the same as a NATed client...

I think the only way tool developers could fix this is closely analyzing how IPT detects them and add some code for handshaking or whatever the tracker uses - but that would sort of break the concept of a "ratio tool".

And if they don't really check your upload speed but that, the Azureus Hack should work perfectly with any rates.

I was uploading only 120-200Kb/s with latest Ratio master 0.9.10 and my account F**ked up :(

I think you either mean Ratio Master 1.8.2 or Ratio Faker 0.9.10.

rajdeep
17.04.09, 22:40
oh Sorry, I was using: Ratio Faker 0.9.10.
Ratio Master is a useless cheating tool, even using it at a low tracker like RevTT, they will catch you :P
Ratio Faker 0.9.10 is great for RevTT and TL, i've used and working perfectly :)

Yes, IPTorrents is not checking upload speed at all, they mentioned, you can upload from 100Mbit or 1000Mbit dedicated servers, they don't care what your upload speed is, they know who is cheating and who have real upload speed.

They are checking your Torrent Client protocol, they are normal bittorrent protocol or someone edited bittorrent protocol and multiplied upload amount to 2x or 4x, they can catch it easily.

I never ever Recommend anyone to use Seba14 at all because IPT is catching Seba14 in 1 second :P

and Ratio faker will get you banned after 24-48 hours :P

If you are cheating at IPT, think 2-3 times.

P.S: RevTT doesn't have anti cheater at all and same SCC and TL. they are looking at your total upload speed. so upload at those trackers at 200-300kb/s maximum else they will ask for speed test and your IP should match the speed test also else they will suspend your account.

anon
17.04.09, 22:43
They are checking your Torrent Client protocol, they are normal bittorrent protocol or someone edited bittorrent protocol and multiplied upload amount to 2x or 4x, they can catch it easily.

The multiplied upload isn't sent in the "BitTorrent protocol" but the tracker announce.

I never ever Recommend anyone to use Seba14 at all because IPT is catching Seba14 in 1 second :P

seba isn't a mod/tool but the damn asshole that steals our mods.

P.S: RevTT doesn't have anti cheater at all and same SCC and TL.

Indeed not - flashing works wonders there :biggrin:

StealthLeecher
18.04.09, 04:22
Just disabled from iptorrent,By keyboard button - 9 stuck for 4-5 seconds when i was changing fake speeds..so i faked at 9999999999999999......... kB/s
Uploaded in PBytes and they disabled my account..
Got an invite again:tongue:

alpacino
18.04.09, 05:28
@supercheater: LMAO man, I can't believe that actually happened to you.

@rajdeep: sorry for being picky, but how could you know such things about IPT scripts and stuff? Usually staff is so shady about their codes.

rajdeep
18.04.09, 09:25
@supercheater: LMAO man, I can't believe that actually happened to you.

@rajdeep: sorry for being picky, but how could you know such things about IPT scripts and stuff? Usually staff is so shady about their codes.

well... IPT staff is not shady then :baeh:

They mention about their anti cheater in their forums and warning everyone.

Anyone banned due to cheating will not get second chance !
and they mention that IPT anti cheater is not checking upload speed at all, no mater upload at 1kb or 2kb or what so ever, they will catch you if you upload even 1kb cheat upload credit.

any way, i have uploaded 900GB at RevTT, for now i am cheating and downloading from that dumb site :P

Tinkle
18.04.09, 10:41
hey rajdeep just a thing i cheat daily at IPT trust me u said ratiomaster is useless tool believe it or not its one of the reliable tools i am using at IPT:wink:
IPT the best thing is cheat smartly never go for torrents with less than 15 leechers and preferrably go for torrents with has huge data
IPT though good at detecting cheaters still cant say its one of the site with very good cheating scripts
and yes about ratio faker use ratio faker in IPT only on popular torrents if u gonna use them on unpopular torrents then use upload multiplier option not the download multiplier option

anon
18.04.09, 17:36
well... IPT staff is not shady then :baeh:

They mention about their anti cheater in their forums and warning everyone.

Can you quote a forum post?

any way, i have uploaded 900GB at RevTT, for now i am cheating and downloading from that dumb site :P

The PMR works wonders there, you can fake those 900GB in 1 minute.

rajdeep
18.04.09, 18:08
anon, sorry mate

unfortunately i can't quote it anymore cause i am banned from IPTorrents :(

Bocasz
18.04.09, 19:29
My vuze extreme mod setings:

(removed!)
http://www.sb-innovation.de/picture.php?albumid=56&pictureid=795

Are they good enough, should i change/add anything? or remove

anon
18.04.09, 19:33
Your first screenshot looked fine. I have removed it since it exposed the unique peer_id you're going to use. You may want to tick "don't send "completed" flag...", see below.

I don't know if download reduction works at IPT, but you'll definitely look suspicious having snatched the torrent at 1% done. Do what I wrote above.

Also, "use the swarm's average speed..." will push your fake upload speed to the maximum (19kB/s) all the time. Untick it.

tone101
18.04.09, 19:54
Never had any problems myself cheating on iptorrents. For reference I use azureus shu mod speed++ mode between around 60-90kb/s

Tinkle
18.04.09, 19:57
tone the speeds u use is the ideal speeds i would personally recommend at IPT since it doesnt raise much suspcion and also the speed is not very high to flash it uploads at a slow and steady rate
good cheat trcik there

hojotrance
18.04.09, 21:35
Never had any problems myself cheating on iptorrents. For reference I use azureus shu mod speed++ mode between around 60-90kb/s

i also haven't had any problems cheating there with extreme mod, bittornado spoof and >200 speeds :)

Tinkle
19.04.09, 04:07
i also haven't had any problems cheating there with extreme mod, bittornado spoof and >200 speeds :)
hojotrance u r rite extreme mod with high speeds works the reason y i say keep moderate speeds is if at any time a mod sees the peerlist and u rs turns out to be very high speed and looks suspcious then chances of gettin banned are high
:biggrin:

splicer
19.04.09, 12:31
Well said tinkle; just because you are using an undetectable mod, doesn't mean you can cheat at Korean speeds.

Mihai
19.04.09, 17:00
I just us report upload as 1-1,2 my download and i don't have any problems yet:biggrin:

kelly
19.04.09, 21:10
I got banned in Ipt :(

This is what i had did.... was using two tools ratio master & ratio faker

Ratiomaster-UL-180kb/s, Dl-160Kb/s

Ratio Faker-- Report my UL as 5.85-3-54 times my Download

I feel using two 2 tools is the reason.

So guys which is the best tool/mod & at what are the settings of those mods to use in Ipt?

anon
19.04.09, 21:12

Me too, specially if both faked on the same torrent or you didn't use the memory reader.

So guys which is the best tool/mod & at what are the settings of those mods to use in Ipt?

If what rajdeep said about their advanced scripts and them not caring about speeds, you could use the Azureus Hack.

Mihai
19.04.09, 21:15

Well it' snot that.First of all you are using ratio master at the same time with your utorrent.And secondly you are using too big values in ratio faker.I mean using 5x times your download=ban for sure.Use 1-1,5 maximum.

anon
19.04.09, 21:17
First of all you are using ratio master at the same time with your utorrent.

Even though it's not recommended, that should be no problem if the same emulation and memory reader are used, and he doesn't fake on the same torrent. The RM will look like the real client downloading/uploading another torrent to the tracker.

Mihai
19.04.09, 21:19
Even though it's not recommended, that should be no problem if the same emulation and memory reader are used, and he doesn't fake on the same torrent. The RM will look like the real client downloading/uploading another torrent to the tracker.

Well then it's the fact that he is using ratio faker with upload as 5x download

SBfreak
19.04.09, 21:25

I alway get banned on IPT when using "set my upload x times my download",just use "set my upload x times my upload" (x from 1 to 3)

kelly
19.04.09, 21:38
Me too, specially if both faked on the same torrent or you didn't use the memory reader.

It was not for the same torrents
.I was uploading a torrent in Ratio Faker with Report Ul as 5.xxx--3.xxx times my DL
also,
Downloading a torrent using Ratio master UL-160kb/s,DL-180kb/s.

anon
19.04.09, 21:39
Downloading a torrent using Ratio master UL-160kb/s,DL-180kb/s.

Did you use the memory reader?

kelly
19.04.09, 21:40
Yes , i did use the memory reader.

Well... What IPTorrents staff told me is, they don't care if i upload at 100mb/s or 120mb/s or 1tb/s or 1-2kb/s or even 1kb/s.

I somewhat feel he's right ,perhaps they do have a good script .. But the irony is why couldn't the script recognize a same tool used by someone else :)

anon
19.04.09, 21:45
Then the problem doesn't reside there...

I'm with SBfreak on that it was most likely using a 3x-6x download multiplier in RF that got you banned. Either that or the scripts rajdeep mentioned caught you using the RatioMaster - was "use TCP listener" ticked?

kelly
19.04.09, 21:49
Then the problem doesn't reside there...

I'm with SBfreak on that it was most likely using a 3x-6x download multiplier in RF that got you banned. Either that or the scripts rajdeep mentioned caught you using the RatioMaster - was "use TCP listener" ticked?

It was unticked .. is it bad :confused:

anon
19.04.09, 21:55
According my theory that should be fine. Because if the IPT scripts do what I think they do, they won't be able to check if you're cheating if you're unconnectable, and unticking that shows you as such...

So it must have been the download multiplier that got you banned. Use an upload multiplier next time.

Tinkle has also posted a tip on how you can still use the download multi with some special settings some posts ago, if I'm not mistaken.

kelly
19.04.09, 22:37
According my theory that should be fine. Because if the IPT scripts do what I think they do, they won't be able to check if you're cheating if you're unconnectable, and unticking that shows you as such...

So it must have been the download multiplier that got you banned. Use an upload multiplier next time.

Tinkle has also posted a tip on how you can still use the download multi with some special settings some posts ago, if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks Anon :top:, Will try experimenting the Upload multi with the remaining accounts that i have :tongue:

Aurion
20.04.09, 17:49
Excuse me guys,but I feel very strange when I see you discussing bans due to tools that were proved to cause severe consequences,however,you can still use other 100% safe tools that won't hurt you in anything at all.

I know this is a matter of liking & disliking,but neverthless to use something that can slightly detected wither you were sure about the settings or not.Anyway,good luck guys on every move you make :wink:

rajdeep
21.04.09, 14:21
I just got another invite for IPTorrents and i am not going to risk my account again.

All i know is, iptorrents have very advanced and updated anti cheater which is tracing 98% of all cheating tricks.

They have lots of Freeleech Torrents and bonus points, IPT staff made it very easy to seed back easily and keep a positive ratio, no need to cheat there to risk your account, this is my opinion.

Programs which i tested and got banned.

I highly recommending you guys not to use these programs:

Ratio Faker 0.9.10 ( used 0.8 - 1.2 ratio ) got banned, they can find it easily. not a good idea to use it.
Ratiomaster = Got Banned.
Seba14 = Don't Even think about it, if you use Seba14, it means you are banned instantly :P
Azureus Modded, My friend got banned yesterday due to seeding torrents which had no leecher and got banned :P ( 50% chance not to get caught, so still be very careful )

Once again, i am telling you guys, IPT is not checking your upload speed at all, so if you upload at 1-5kb/s, still they will ban you for cheating.

P.S: I am cheating at SCC/RevTT/TL because they don't have anti cheater, they are looking at your upload speed, if your upload speed goes above 12mb/s, they will ask you for speed test, if you could not give speed test from your own IP with above 12mb/s, they will suspend your account. so cheat at SCC/RevTT/TL at 5mb/s - 9mb/s maximum :)

Enjoy and Peace bhai ( Bhai means Bro in Indian language :smile: )

hojotrance
21.04.09, 16:52
I just got another invite for IPTorrents and i am not going to risk my account again.

Seba14 = Don't Even think about it, if you use Seba14, it means you are banned instantly :P
Seba14 insn't a program :smile: he is just a cracker

Azureus Modded, My friend got banned yesterday due to seeding torrents which had no leecher and got banned :P ( 50% chance not to get caught, so still be very careful )
isn't that a little bit odd, if you can seed with 0 leechers? :smile:

Once again, i am telling you guys, IPT is not checking your upload speed at all, so if you upload at 1-5kb/s, still they will ban you for cheating.

i have downloaded and fake seeded with extreme mod there.. just be reasonable with your settings :top:

MiCRON
21.04.09, 17:56
Yeah, It seems like IPT is the only tracker that is both easy to get in and out. LOL! I wonder how they check on those that users using with RatioFaker and Shu Mod.

anon
21.04.09, 18:56
Seba14 insn't a program :smile: he is just a cracker

seba isn't a program nor a cracker. He's a motherfucking mod stealer!

isn't that a little bit odd, if you can seed with 0 leechers? :smile:

Exactly.

@rajdeep: SCC updated their scripts recently.

Tinkle
21.04.09, 20:34

All i know is, iptorrents have very advanced and updated anti cheater which is tracing 98% of all cheating tricks.

They have lots of Freeleech Torrents and bonus points, IPT staff made it very easy to seed back easily and keep a positive ratio, no need to cheat there to risk your account, this is my opinion.

Programs which i tested and got banned.

I highly recommending you guys not to use these programs:

Ratio Faker 0.9.10 ( used 0.8 - 1.2 ratio ) got banned, they can find it easily. not a good idea to use it.
Ratiomaster = Got Banned.

P.S: I am cheating at SCC/RevTT/TL because they don't have anti cheater, they are looking at your upload speed, if your upload speed goes above 12mb/s, they will ask you for speed test, if you could not give speed test from your own IP with above 12mb/s, they will suspend your account. so cheat at SCC/RevTT/TL at 5mb/s - 9mb/s maximum :)

Enjoy and Peace bhai ( Bhai means Bro in Indian language :smile: )
rajdeep let my put this to u this way u get caught only if u cheat without proper usage of tools trust me i cheat there using ratiofaker using both uploda and download multiplier i never got banned only thing u must remember cheat on good torrents
another thing IPT does have scripts but it cant be termed best trust me on that

another thing u r friend got banned using extreme mod coz he must have used speedmode++ which at times even if connected to seeders does that thing nothing new with that

cheating is a risky thing but if done with care is a best thing and i dont know y u feel so strongly about IPT and u said dont use seba14 there which shows u dint have idea about what is seba14 its not a program its a guy dude so truth is i find u r facts little unbelieveable :eek13:

Samanoske
22.04.09, 08:53
From what I've read all over the place, if there's anywhere you're most likely to be banned for cheating, IPT would be right up there on the top of a very long list. Using a freeleech account, so I wouldn't really know. :tongue:

Aurion
22.04.09, 17:58
@rajdeep: my 2 cents to you,if you don't want to get banned off IPT (since it is a lame tracker to ban you),just use Shu Hack only,with upload speeds up to your actual download speed.

And if you have a very high download speed against quite low upload speed,then set your fake up to be 2x times your upload speed & 15% of your actual download speed :wink:

kelly
05.05.09, 16:53
Can mRatio be used to cheat in IPT? Has anyone tried it before.?

Thanks

anon
05.05.09, 16:54
Dynamic has used it with quite high rates, if I'm not mistaken... do a search.

morgan
06.05.09, 01:59
i knew some one he uploaded in one day mare than 200 gb and 400 mb download and some one else report him and after that he didn't get banned ( this is true i am not kidding )

alpacino
06.05.09, 04:41
i knew some one he uploaded in one day mare than 200 gb and 400 mb download and some one else report him and after that he didn't get banned ( this is true i am not kidding )200 gb in one day at ipt wouldn't be a good idea. Trust me. IPT is low lvl but their staff is watchful so cheat gradually.

fooltoo
06.05.09, 05:22
and the most ban happy staff, but simply speaking 200G on one day is a bit too much. Its like being a seedbox totally whoring on IPT, which cant be the case here

morgan
06.05.09, 07:42
no there is no seedbox that can upload 200 gb in one torrent with less than 1 gb

and yes he was cheating using mratio the latest version when we ask him he told us he using mratio

and the funny thing he didn't get ban although his inviter report him to the stuff ( he was a fariad to get banned too ) so this prove that mratio is undefeatable tool

anon
06.05.09, 22:45
and yes he was cheating using mratio the latest version when we ask him he told us he using mratio

Funny indeed, then. Not being banned after faking 200GB could be explained as IPT not caring about speeds - now, still being there after your own inviter reports you... :klatsch_3:

DarkSaint
07.05.09, 09:23
Can mRatio be used to cheat in IPT? Has anyone tried it before.?

Thanks

i tried, good to go. so far so good :)

kelly
07.05.09, 11:10
i tried, good to go. so far so good :)

Could you tell us the settings you used?

fooltoo
07.05.09, 11:31
kelly , use the azureus or the rtorrent emulation.

Use speeds of upto your real download speeds , in very popular torrents, and in the second announce, bring to upload speeds to within .75 of the one you used. Again keep on doing this until you fake to about 2.1 -2.5 ratio.

Dont go overboard, and dont try to cheat with high speeds on the top 10 torrents.THey will catch you

douche99
08.05.09, 23:17
So...whats wrong with RM...I mean if you "dont go overgoard" and fake with reasonable speeds...it shouldn't be a problem either, right?

anon
08.05.09, 23:20
I mean if you "dont go overgoard" and fake with reasonable speeds...it shouldn't be a problem either, right?

Right, and that's how Tinkle keeps his account alive indeed.

However, rajdeep claims IPT's scripts don't check your speed, but rather your "BitTorrent protocol", which the RM and all other ratio tools don't have code for. So if you want to be 100% sure, use the Azureus Hack or an uTorrent mod...

fooltoo
09.05.09, 04:25
and how is a protocol different in making out a fake client?

coz i think, if you need to cheat in Utorrent, all you need to do is, be realistic. In some of the popular torrents, you are bound to upload moe (inevitable unless you hit and run), and in some cases where you jump late, you may only upload 30 mb on a 700 mb torrent ( for eg)

so do it with the torrents, they will be bound to think , that is realistic

alpacino
09.05.09, 04:39
I think he meant, in case of a bad coded tool or mod, the protocol would be compromised.

douche99
09.05.09, 14:45
Well....the extreme mod isn't working for me on IPT...faked upload speed in the hight of my real UP speed (about 120) and downloading at 1,5 MB. Tryed it on 2 fresh accounts (used 2 different internet accesses so...wasn't the double account thing what got me banned). Hung in with torrents with most leechers. Don't know what went wrong....but lost 2 accounts :mad:

edit: I was spoofing uT1.8.1

mirrormask
09.05.09, 15:04
@douche99:
did you use a custom id and numwant 200?

douche99
09.05.09, 16:00
what :confused: on Az mod???
I thought the stuff with ID and whatsoever is only on RM...
But no !!! I guess, well I changed nothing. I had the same options set as usual and just downloaded the torrent and put it in azur. Like nomal. Didn't do anything else...and I didnt get banned on other trackers. I dont even know if you can put in your custom id and numwant in azur.

hitman
09.05.09, 16:02
if you open again the latest vuze extreme mod thread you will notice there that i wrote in post #2 a few settings that you need to set if you use the utorrent spoof.

douche99
09.05.09, 17:36
of cause I did that :-) i m not a total noob :rolling_eyes:

anon
09.05.09, 17:48

Ratio tools don't have any BT protocol code.

what :confused: on Az mod???
I thought the stuff with ID and whatsoever is only on RM...

The Extreme Mod has an option to use a custom ID when spoofing uTorrent for added security. Check the Vuze thread, I have posted instructions on how to do this there.

douche99
09.05.09, 18:37
So how come the additional security of the custom ID for Vuze ???
I mean just taking the ID from the RM and putting it into ghostfucker's spoof...isn't that kinda the same way around, coz if I dont have a version of uTorrent currently running...I cant use the memory reader of RM. So that woulf be a little pointless.

anon
09.05.09, 18:40
So how come the additional security of the custom ID for Vuze ???

You'll be using an uTorrent-generated ID, rather than one from the mod (which is still safe, though), which, with the latest CVS-based Hack, makes it 100% safe.

I mean just taking the ID from the RM and putting it into ghostfucker's spoof...isn't that kinda the same way around, coz if I dont have a version of uTorrent currently running...I cant use the memory reader of RM. So that woulf be a little pointless.

No, you do need to have the official uTorrent running before you use the memory reader and then copy the CID into Vuze.

douche99
09.05.09, 19:13
I m gona give it a try on a third account ^^ hope its gonna work, cause I m running out of accts:biggrin:

anon
09.05.09, 19:14
Remember to change your IP and clear your cache and cookies.

douche99
11.05.09, 11:26
Well that might have done the job...Day 2 of shameless faking and so far..not banned:top:

anon
11.05.09, 16:44
Keep us informed; if you're still not banned after some days, please post which tool, speeds and torrent you used. :smile:

fooltoo
11.05.09, 19:27
i am using RM on IPT currently, am realistically cheating , so lets hope i fare well

coolio256
12.05.09, 00:06
I have used mratio with 700 kb/s upload and its works:biggrin:

fooltoo
12.05.09, 06:35
I have used mratio with 700 kb/s upload and its works:biggrin:

not for long my dear friend, that is too much of a speed. try lowering it to about 100kb/s, then you will be fine

DarkSaint
12.05.09, 09:45
they said it doesnt matter on speed, they will detect ur fake client.. read a few pages back, u see e post.

anon
12.05.09, 16:07
they will detect ur fake client..

Yes, rajdeep's posts. However, the RM works great for Tinkle there. :confused:

alpacino
12.05.09, 16:42
RM works wonders for me too, using latest version 1.8.3 with uTorrent emulation, memory read and seeding 2x my real upload speed.
:top:

edit: forget what I said friends, I just tried loggin in to find out I'm banned :redface: If you ask me I really don't know what happened. I always cheated in healthy torrents. Maybe it was my ratio that was 6.x something.

kelly
12.05.09, 18:18
I would not suggest using RM in Iptorrents. My account got banned soon after a day using RM.
Ratiofaker works like a charm there. I am using currently Ratiofaker with"Report my Upload as 0.7 to 4.678 times my download".
I am aware that its little high, but i have few accounts to experiment on :P

So far so good.

anon
12.05.09, 18:20
edit: forget what I said friends, I just tried loggin in to find out I'm banned :redface: If you ask me I really don't know what happened. I always cheated in healthy torrents. Maybe it was my ratio that was 6.x something.

Sorry to hear that man :frown: Perhaps it's better if you keep it under 3.0 next time...

alpacino
12.05.09, 19:51
@anon: yeah man, I think I overdid it. But gladly I am back in business and of course I will share my new experiences very soon :smile:

The following torrent clients are permitted
µTorrent 1.8.2
BitTorrent 6.0
Halite 0.3.1
KDE3 (KTorrent 2.2.4)
Transmission
uTorrent 1.6.1
Deluge 0.5.9.3

Not recommended

We do not Recommend Azureus/Vuze at all ! ! !

Beta versions may appear on this list as tested, but they are not recommended,
if you use a beta version and your stats are not updated properly then dont complain to us.
Stick with the tried and trusted releases and you should not have any problems.

This message will be updated as and when other torrents clients are added to either of the lists.
Well, it isn't updated since 2007-10-06 :rolling_eyes:
They seem to hate Azureus, but don't prohibit it, so that's the one I'm going to use. Xtreme version ofc :tongue:

anon
12.05.09, 19:54
Xtreme version ofc :tongue:

Stick to B18, it has the latest perfect spoof fixes. :top:

By the way, nice userbar :wink:

Dynamic
12.05.09, 21:10
I have been using Vuze extreme B16 spoofs and so far have been doing pretty well on IPT. I have spoofed Deluge/UT and all is good so far.

Speeds range from 100kb to 400kb per torrent.

I have not tried the unspoofed Vuze though.

:wink2: Love IPT to test spoofs!

douche99
12.05.09, 23:10
Yeah I can confirme that also, 100-400 kb works for me as well. Not gotten banned so far and spoofing uT1.6.1. with mem reader. Also using B16(but I guess I will upgrade soon).
Gonna stick to that way a while:top:
Though my ratio is up to 6 as well...So I got to dwl some crap:rolling_eyes:
We dont wanna get suspicious, right !!!:klatsch_3:

anon
12.05.09, 23:13
A ratio under 3.0 would be the best - you saw what happened to alpacino. :frown:

Any torrent from the top 10 you haven't downloaded already should do for getting it down! :top:

DarkSaint
14.05.09, 01:42
@anon, not really tho, my ratio was like only 1.2 - 1.8 and i got banned aswell, something is really wrong , but im not sure where tho.

douche99
14.05.09, 14:11
Maybe you didn't apply the mem reader:klatsch_3: like me on my 2 accounts:biggrin:
(But probably am I the only one who is dumb enough to to so):rolling_eyes:

anon
14.05.09, 18:19
@anon, not really tho, my ratio was like only 1.2 - 1.8 and i got banned aswell

What about the TCP listener?

DarkSaint
15.05.09, 05:01
havent got an account to test TCP listener .. unless someone wanna give me a free account :D

Dynamic
15.05.09, 05:09
havent got an account to test TCP listener .. unless someone wanna give me a free account :D

I have an invite.

PM me with your address.

:top:

anon
15.05.09, 14:33
havent got an account to test TCP listener ..

Remember to forward the RM's fake port in your router or firewall - also don't use the same as in your BitTorrent client.

shawshankraj
15.05.09, 17:20
whoever want invite to ipt pm me your email address.

I give u invite to evry user who want to cheat there

raffav
15.05.09, 17:49
Hi, i have iptorrents and this vuze mod (last one B17) i what to know how is the best config for remanig undetecteble my real speed is 2Mbits(256KB/s) down and 512 Kbits up(64kB/s but set to 50~55KB/s) i know vuze is ban(not recomend) on ipt so i can spoof with wich one ???
thanks for any help
ps sorry bad inglish

anon
15.05.09, 17:54
If I remember correctly, anonftw and Dynamic have used high rates (~800kB/s or 50-80% of your download speed) without any problem. uTorrent mods also work there.

Spoofing BitTornado would be the best, since it's open-source.

mirrormask
15.05.09, 19:52
What about the TCP listener?

you think he got banned coz he wasn't connectable?
i doubt that, a lot of honest leechers are not connectable, too.

anon
15.05.09, 19:54
you think he got banned coz he wasn't connectable?

No, but it'd be good to know if he used that setting.

Dynamic
15.05.09, 23:09
On IPT I have use so far speeds ranging from 50kb/s to 600kb/s per torrent. As a total of all torrents tested would be close to 1mb/s to 2mb/s but remember that is total of ALL torrents not individual.

I have used Deluge/UT spoof (all in vuze extreme mod B16 and B18). I did not use Vuze spoof though.

The torrents I use have a been mostly well leeched torrent and new torrents as older torrents only have like 2-3 leechers and the speeds I use are too high for that.

Once you build up a ratio than you can leech older torrents.

I have used Mratio/Ratio Master/ UT Hexmod 11x and 111x (careful on this one as it fakes very fast) also with those varying speeds with no ban.

As you can see I use IPT to test the mods...

Good Luck! :klatsch_3:

coolio256
15.05.09, 23:11
very easy to cheat on!
with mratio with 600 kb/s up:D

DarkSaint
16.05.09, 10:30
very easy to cheat on!
with mratio with 600 kb/s up:D

how long u been using it?

raffav
16.05.09, 18:32
God settings for vuze mod any sugestion ?????

anon
16.05.09, 18:39
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452

raffav
16.05.09, 19:55
yeah but is generaly settings and no specific for Ipt I only want to be safe for cheat on IPT i down have any intention to fake alot, i alredy have cheated in ipt when was allowed vuze
no is not recomanded so is better to "no use it"

the only option i have used to fake was X upload 1.0 to 2.0/~~~/4.5 depending how mush is my real up
and i know ipt dont verify upload speed but i think is more sicure to fake no so much up speed so can be less suspicious

anon
16.05.09, 19:56
You've already been told which speeds appear to work at IPT. You can use those in Azureus.

Regarding Vuze not being "recommended", you can simply spoof BitTornado or Deluge in the Extreme Mod.

shawshankraj
16.05.09, 20:06
I think for ipt cheat mratio great tool tested upto 800 kbps speed.

raffav
16.05.09, 20:57
ok now i dont know why one vuze show ERROR:INVALID PORT in one specific torrent

anon
16.05.09, 20:58
Set your listen ports somewhere between 49152 and 65535, and restart Azureus.

alpacino
16.05.09, 21:37
It seems I wasn't banned after all, It was all just a confusion I made and later I got my original password reset. :redface:

So I can confirm the vanilla RM with memory read works there. :)

About the TCP listener, I am always using it and also in all instances of RM. Is it necessary to have it set in all instances if cheating on same tracker? Or just one is enough? The memory read fetches the port used, and clones it, so is it necessary to close the client before starting RM? Because all this time I leave both opened cheating on same port.

anon
16.05.09, 21:41
It seems I wasn't banned after all, It was all just a confusion I made and later I got my original password reset. :redface:

So I can confirm the vanilla RM with memory read works there. :)

Great to hear :biggrin:

About the TCP listener, I am always using it and also in all instances of RM. Is it necessary to have it set in all instances if cheating on same tracker? Or just one is enough?

One should be enough, see below.

The memory read fetches the port used, and clones it, so is it necessary to close the client before starting RM?

Yes, because two apps can't use the same port. Or you could simply use another fake port in the RM and run both. :tongue:

alpacino
16.05.09, 22:14
Yes, because two apps can't use the same port. Or you could simply use another fake port in the RM and run both. :tongue:
So that's the reason why I have this in logs:

Failed to open Tcp Listener: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
:redface: So, I've been cheating unconnectable all this time :redface:

And using different ports, would it arise suspicion?

anon
16.05.09, 22:16
So that's the reason why I have this in logs:

Exactly.

So, I've been cheating unconnectable all this time

Not if at least one of the IPT instances was successfully using the TCP listener :smile:

And using different ports, would it arise suspicion?

On different torrents from the same tracker? Yes, because most modern BitTorrent clients only bind to one port.

shoulder
16.05.09, 22:16
As most torrent clients use the same port for every torrent it could be suspicious if you use on each torrent a different port on the same tracker.

You could use BitTornado Emulation for example, it is able to use a different port for each torrent if I'm not mistaken.

alpacino
16.05.09, 22:28
On different torrents from the same tracker? Yes, because most modern BitTorrent clients only bind to one port.

As most torrent clients use the same port for every torrent it could be suspicious if you use on each torrent a different port on the same tracker.

You could use BitTornado Emulation for example, it is able to use a different port for each torrent if I'm not mistaken.
I meant, using the real client with a fixed port, then using RM with a different port to cheat?

anon
16.05.09, 22:30
Yes, that should be fine. Just don't load a torrent from the same tracker in the real client.

raffav
16.05.09, 22:44
only for curiosity whicth is the best anti cheating private site ? which are known

anon
16.05.09, 22:45
You mean the tracker with the best scripts? ScT is level 9 in the Ranklist. IPT is level 6, but according rajdeep their scripts are quite advanced, by not checking just your announces, but if you're using a real BitTorrent client.

alpacino
16.05.09, 23:37
Also, worse than trackers scripts are watchful tracker staff.

anon
16.05.09, 23:39
Like those at RevTT or KG. However, they can easily be bypassed by flashing if there aren't any automated scripts. :biggrin:

douche99
16.05.09, 23:46
Flashing...always wondered what that means...
Is it slow low faking on the right torrents ???

anon
17.05.09, 00:33
No, it is the exact opposite: faking at huge speeds (like 999999kB/s) for just seconds, or using the PMR.

---------- Post added at 19:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:47 ----------

????? my last post deleted ????

Because it was spam...

raffav
17.05.09, 01:19
ok sorry about that

i am faking on ipt and untill now no ban :biggrin:

coolio256
17.05.09, 01:24
how long u been using it?

DarkSaint
17.05.09, 02:34
right now using RM again.. min 50 max 250 ul spd... hope dont get ban =x

Dynamic
17.05.09, 04:52
right now using RM again.. min 50 max 250 ul spd... hope dont get ban =x

Make sure you use on well leeched torrents and be connectible.

Other than that I have had no problem with RM at IPT...

DarkSaint
17.05.09, 08:53
so far so good ... cheers

anon
17.05.09, 17:24
Using the TCP listener?

Keep us informed. :smile:

shawshankraj
17.05.09, 18:58
today i have upload 8 gb with mratio on ipt .
Great day for me

Tinkle
17.05.09, 21:09
mratio safer than rm at times but rm with utorrent really works well at IPT
without problems
just make sure speeds are decent

shoulder
17.05.09, 21:11
With the Memory Reader RM should be as safe as mR is. :wink2:

anon
17.05.09, 21:13
And a well-coded client file, the randomizer, and arguably, the TCP listener. :top:

mRatio's emulations are hardcoded and fixed (this makes it easier to use although less customizeable, and you have to wait for The248 to update the emus), randomizers your upload every second, and automatically binds to your fake port. This makes it a bit easier to use if you're new...

Tinkle
17.05.09, 21:29
i do have some things which i must say rm stands byt is that RM has rarely given me errors while cheating
while mratio does gives me troubles at at times like i had once or twice crash os mratio
in terms of stability rm stands better but in some trackers i believe mratio is better option

shawshankraj
18.05.09, 07:00
Mratio crash sometime it's right
But for me mratio is best cheating tool

Dark Knight
19.05.09, 18:44
What does that mean? I assume that it means it can spoof any client so it will not be caught? So it can spoof unbanned client?

well IPT staff says that "Using Azureus/Vuze is not Recommended."
Though the System hasn't banned Vuze , you can Still download using Vuze.
But its upto the Staff there Whether to Ban you or give you an infraction.."

But U can use Original utorrent with RatioFaker ..it works fine...:top:

coolio256
19.05.09, 21:44
my account has been disabled:biggrin:
upload speed with mratio: 500 KB
I forgot that mRatio use KB and not kb/s

anon
19.05.09, 21:45
I think no tool uses kilobits per second... be a bit more careful next time! :wink2:

coolio256
19.05.09, 21:53
yes anon
I will use on every site not more than 200 kb/s AND
will use pmr with every torrent 5 gb...

anon
19.05.09, 21:55
I will use on every site not more than 200 kb/s AND
will use pmr with every torrent 5 gb...

Remember that those rates and the PMR won't work on all trackers. Always check others' experiences first. Perhaps you should use lower speeds, or could fake at higher ones. :top:

Stickbutt
21.05.09, 04:00
Do any of the NoReport mods work on IPT? Time to try something new, I guess.

blacksox
31.07.09, 08:55
any updates on iptorrents cheating? wanting to cheat but unsure what setting to use

fooltoo
31.07.09, 09:37
duyz, go use Ratio Master with memory reader. And also use the ratio master restarter to be on safe side. Make yourslef connectable on tracker and dont scrape.

Use speeds of around 100-150 up on popular torrents, and around 250-280 download on them.

You for sure will be on safer side, guaranteed by fooltoo!

atlantis
31.07.09, 10:08
But if you usually are unconnectable don't make connectable yourself on the RM.

shawshankraj
31.07.09, 15:34
any updates on iptorrents cheating? wanting to cheat but unsure what setting to use

RM and mratio work there eveu at high speed but wait for right time to cheat..
Like wait for some popular torrent to release and then cheat..
U will be safe as far as u cheat on healthy torrent.

anon
31.07.09, 18:07
But if you usually are unconnectable don't make connectable yourself on the RM.

You should always be!

About that, don't enable the TCP listener if you have a real client listening on the same port as the RM's.

TD21
31.07.09, 20:37

No Ban at the moment

Tool = Mratio
Emu = tested Deluge, Bittornado & Azureus
Account = less than 2 weeks old
Torrent: Fresh packs/huge torrents (grab those uploaded on July 09)
Speed = 700 to 900kbps
Total Time Running = 3 days

SBfreak
31.07.09, 20:57
Can you please tell us how much it's been since you faked all that?

TD21
31.07.09, 21:00
i have faked over 100gb in less than 2days. Been running multiple torrents btw

SBfreak
31.07.09, 21:04
I think you misunderstood me.I wanted to know how many days passed since you faked
over 100gb in less than 2days

Haggar
31.07.09, 21:24
About that, don't enable the TCP listener if you have a real client listening on the same port as the RM's.Hi, i always use the same port for utorrent and rm, specially if i'm downloading and cheating on the same tracker, as a result i get the "failed to open tcp listener" error, but i appear connectable. Can this be dangerous in any way?

anon
31.07.09, 21:25
... Can this be dangerous in any way?

Because uTorrent is running and has already bound to the same port. Don't worry, it's not risky.

TD21
31.07.09, 23:10
I think you misunderstood me.I wanted to know how many days passed since you faked

i haven't stopped faking ever since i started 3 days ago

SBfreak
31.07.09, 23:46
Aren't you afraid you will overdo and get banned?:eek3:

TD21
01.08.09, 00:51
Nah i don't mind getting banned. I just wanna keep stretching my limits to get the best setting for my cheating needs :wink:

naughtydog
01.08.09, 01:04
honestly I don't really think it's a good idea but since you don't mind please keep us updated. :cool2:

cutiepie
01.08.09, 18:04
wow TD21 you are amazing!

keep us updated on how that goes! for me, i've always stuck with 100-300 kB/s on RM with memory reader and that has gotten me good results so far. i'm power user now so i'm set! :tongue:

HeArTLeS
05.08.09, 13:01
me using RM @ IPT from more than 3 months.....today i use it on a movie pack and got disabled just after 30 mins :frown:

UL speed 80-100
DL speed 180-220 used MR.....everything done but how they detect & what mistake i made????

have they upgrade their script????

shawshankraj
05.08.09, 13:31

IS the movie pack u cheat is fresh one or old one?

TD21
05.08.09, 13:36
Great news guys! I have successfully uploaded over 1TB at IPT in 7days! Here's what i did! Don't do this if you don't want to risk your account =)

program: mratio
emulation: azureus, deluge or bittornado
speeds: 900+kbps UL per torrent, i have also tried 9mbps DL using mratio (make sure u fake downloaded the packs)
torrents: cheat on packs not older than 1month and has a nice amount of peers
account: less than a month old

naughtydog
05.08.09, 14:10
me using RM @ IPT from more than 3 months.....today i use it on a movie pack and got disabled just after 30 mins :frown:

UL speed 80-100
DL speed 180-220 used MR.....everything done but how they detect & what mistake i made????

Was also disabled there a couple of months back but that was because I didnt use MR, now I am using memory reader and it works 100%no defects. Probably you cheated on a "bad" torrent. That is partial seeders or torrent being too old. Wierd to think a mod was checking the peerlist for that torrent as at now so I am thinking it was an auto disable script set to disable users for passing some certain range.

HeArTLeS
05.08.09, 16:24
IS the movie pack u cheat is fresh one or old one?

it was a old torrent pack......nearly about 3 months old.........
But does it really matter that it was old or new....if it is then in what sense???:confused:

---------- Post added at 19:54 ---------- Previous post was at 19:50 ----------

Was also disabled there a couple of months back but that was because I didnt use MR, now I am using memory reader and it works 100%no defects. Probably you cheated on a "bad" torrent. That is partial seeders or torrent being too old. Wierd to think a mod was checking the peerlist for that torrent as at now so I am thinking it was an auto disable script set to disable users for passing some certain range.

i used MR and i m sure about it.
Torrent i think isn't bad bcz it hav 27 seeder and 97 leechers....

what is "some certain range " means here????

TD21
05.08.09, 17:32
I suggest you cheat on fresh packs and not those old ones filled with partial seeders

shawshankraj
05.08.09, 17:47
it was a old torrent pack......nearly about 3 months old.........

Means it's really don't have any leecher when u doing fake uploading..
Try new torrent it work on new orrent there//

anon
05.08.09, 18:05
But does it really matter that it was old or new....if it is then in what sense???:confused:

Newer packs have more real leechers. The "leechers" on old packs are most of the time partial seeders.

Velverde
05.08.09, 19:03
i cheat regulary on ipt by using rm with up between 200 &300 and it works like a charm
i will continue until i got power user priviligies.i choose always one of the most leeched and newest movies.

downtown
05.08.09, 20:28

anon,
Say we want to cheat on just 1 specific tracker, we can use 1 port in the real client and another port for every RM instance we have open at the same time?
Say we leech 1 torrent in the real client and have 2 instances of RM open with 2 different torrents from that same tracker. The port of the RM instances have to be the same when using tcp listener not to be suspicious?

anon
05.08.09, 20:29
Say we want to cheat on just 1 specific tracker, we can use 1 port in the real client and another port for every RM instance we have open at the same time?

Don't. If you're running the same client, why does every torrent use different ports? = Chance to get banned.

If you have a real client running, set the RMs' ports to that of the client, and disable the TCP listener on all instances. If you close the torrent, it's only necessary to enable the listener on a single running instance.

downtown
05.08.09, 20:56
Thank you, your quick responses always amaze me! :top:
I get it now! Think i got all confused cheating on multiple trackers at the same time + using the real client to leech with same ports which gave me some tcp listener error but it makes sense.

anon
05.08.09, 20:58
Yes, if you had the real client running, the RM can't bind to its same port, which causes such error messages. :smile:

Velverde
05.08.09, 22:43
If you have a real client running, set the RMs' ports to that of the client, and disable the TCP listener on all instances. If you close the torrent, it's only necessary to enable the listener on a single running instance.

Hi anon bro ,is there any other method to open differents instances of rm i think i read one of ur posts:klatsch_3: when u speak about a utorrent mod which do such work

anon
05.08.09, 22:45
Other method to open different instances of the RM? Just open them. :tongue:

when u speak about a utorrent mod which do such work

Yes, but that was for when you want do do fake seeding (100% done) on lots of torrents.

naughtydog
06.08.09, 00:43
anon so lets say I am seeding 2 torrents to ipt and at the same time I want to cheat on a new torrent with many leechers and seeders, from utorrent that is seeding 2 torrents already I forwarded my ports and I appear connectable to the site. After setting up rm+mr I have to untick TCP listener in rm whiles I am still connectable to the site from the 2 torrents I am already seeding?

anon
06.08.09, 00:46
After setting up rm+mr I have to untick TCP listener in rm whiles I am still connectable to the site from the 2 torrents I am already seeding?

So it is.

naughtydog
06.08.09, 00:52
Ok thanks... why is that so, if that is not a complicated explanation.

anon
06.08.09, 00:54
Because your client has already bound to the port and is able to be connected to. If you close it and don't enable the TCP listener, nothing will be able to connect to that port.

downtown
06.08.09, 12:01
I've been cheating on 3-4 torrents at the same time with RM(+mr), using UL speeds of about ~300 and DL speeds ~550, only on very new fresh freeleech packs. Uploaded about 18GB in a couple of hours, going for more now, will let you know how it goes.

TD21
06.08.09, 12:28
I have successfully tested 900+kbps speeds per torrent running 24/7. Keep in mind i'm cheating on fresh packs with a nice amount of peers. I average 100gb per day running multiple torrents on mRatio.

shawshankraj
06.08.09, 14:00
U r cheating technique is good and u will surely buildup good ratio there but keep in ind that keep ratio below 3.0 for safety

cheatos
06.08.09, 14:16
hi all,
i got another IPT acc,
and i don't want to lose it like the first time (i got caught with RM),

now does RatioFaker works for sure? without being caught?

anonftw
06.08.09, 14:52
now does RatioFaker works for sure? without being caught?

I don't think that they could detect that you are using it. The upload multiplier is probably the safest method, but you could also do a percentage of your download as long as you keep it reasonable. The key is to keep your upload speeds realistic.

Limit your upload speed in the torrent client if you are you are you the upload multiplier so as not to overfake. The download multiplier is much trickier of course.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/using-ratiofaker-strategically-part-i-10511/

anon
06.08.09, 18:40
The download multiplier is much trickier of course.

You could limit your download, too. Assuming it stays stable, you can have an idea of what upload speed will be reported.

bloodpain
07.08.09, 13:31
i don't bother my self using RM or mR their but vuze extreme work like a charm in iPT.

shawshankraj
07.08.09, 14:03
i don't bother my self using RM or mR their but vuze extreme work like a charm in iPT.

Extereme mod works everywhere and u have less chance to got banned with this if u have good setting and know how to cheat with it...

mo7m
07.08.09, 14:25
Don't. If you're running the same client, why does every torrent use different ports? = Chance to get banned.

what do you meas with disable the TCP listener should i disable it from my router

or what
and what about UDP

and how to do memory reader in ratiomaster

and what is best way for cheating there i just got invite and i don`t wanna lose it

Thank you

anon
07.08.09, 14:26
what do you meas with disable the TCP listener should i disable it from my router

No, there's the TCP listener in the RM...

and what about UDP

What about it? :biggrin:

and how to do memory reader in ratiomaster

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13739

and what is best way for cheating there i just got invite and i don`t wanna lose it

Well, it seems cheating with mid-high rates on fresh packs would be the best.

mo7m
07.08.09, 15:01
please tell me what to do with these options in network field
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3535/ddddulp.png
and what does bind to ip mean

an thanks

anon
07.08.09, 15:08
Enable TCP listener = to appear as connectable
Scrape = to get the amount of seeders and leechers from the tracker
Ignore failure reason = keep on faking even if the tracker gives an error
Ignore connection errors = keep on faking even if you can't connect to the tracker
Save list of peers = saves the peerlist in IP:port format
Enable UPnP port mapping = automatically forwards your ports if your router supports this

Bind to IP is for when you have more than one network card.

mo7m
07.08.09, 18:00
Nooooooooooooo

i get banned from IPT

anonftw
07.08.09, 18:07
Nooooooooooooo

i get banned from IPT

Did you use the memory reader ? Approximately what speeds did you use ? Was the torrent new or old ? Did it have alot of leechers/seeders ? Was it a large Pack ?

Perhaps we can keep this from happening to you again. :top:

anon
07.08.09, 18:17
Nooooooooooooo

i get banned from IPT

Such posts are useless. Give more info.

mo7m
07.08.09, 21:19
i used RM useing memory reader up speed 60 for new file ICE age 3

Haggar
08.08.09, 00:11
I have seen people that think memory reader starts working automatically when you select the client you desire to emulate, you have to click the "Memory Reader" button so ratiomaster can detect your client peer id, key and port. Of course you have to load first the real client from which you want to get the settings from.

anon
08.08.09, 00:12
I have seen people that think memory reader starts working automatically when you select the client you desire to emulate

That could be because a new peer_id and key is generated upon choosing a new client - but it's a fake one!