PDA

View Full Version : additional themes.

SealLion
30.11.08, 20:03
I find that with the board having only 3 themes: default, blue, and, enlighten blue is really not much of a choice for users.

I'd like to see more themes installed into the internet forum software. It would be nice to be able to choose from a select few more themes.

Have you seen the new themes offered by Gmail??

those are nice.

Themes like those would be nice and if not similar themes to what Gmail has to offer, then perhaps some with different coloration.

Thats my request.

Rebound
01.12.08, 18:35
The problem is, that every style is different coded. And we are not running a default board. We have a lot of addons and modifications implemented. Thatīs the reason why every new style needs more work for the staff. I think at the moment are two styles (orange and blue) enough for this board.

best regards

Rebound

SealLion
01.12.08, 22:44
The problem is, that every style is different coded.

ah, I see. ok.

GodY
12.01.09, 01:31
ah, I see. ok.

m8...this is a vBulletin board, and you can not change skins whenever you like,also when you upgrade your vbulletin version , you need to change manually all modifications in skin.
That's to much work for webmaster or admins.

anon
12.01.09, 17:10
...you can not change skins whenever you like,also when you upgrade your vbulletin version , you need to change manually all modifications in skin.
That's to much work for webmaster or admins.

Rebound had already made that clear :wink: