PDA

View Full Version : 2 RevTT invites giveaway

vDD+wR
28.11.08, 11:13
Hey mates,

inspired by the recent nice giveaways of the higher members here, I will continue with this in offering 2 invites for RevTT for free.
Just post into this thread if you want to be invited. PM's are not allowed.
First, make sure that you at least read or looked for the cheating methods if you intend to do it there. :top:
I'll declare the 2 winners in the evening (GMT+1). :smile:

greetz vDD+wR

vinividivici
28.11.08, 12:28
I would like an invite if you could.

Thank You.

system28
28.11.08, 13:19
No Revolution without me! lol ...kidding

I take part on this raffle!

:hase_3:

Duvaris
28.11.08, 18:30
I would like to be in this raffle as well. :biggrin: thx!

reavlin
28.11.08, 19:07
I would appreciate an invite.:top:

I will also keep a good ratio and be a giver when i attain invites.

so thanks for the chance.

vDD+wR
28.11.08, 19:54
Okay, now let us come to the declaration of the winners here! :smile:
After a certain time of deciding for two of you, I came the conclusion to give the two invites to system28 and Duvaris. Congrats! :klatsch_3:
For the winners: Please make sure you Pm me a gmail address, where i can send you the invitation key!

To the others: Don't be disappointed that you couldn't get one the invites. I recommend you to get more active here on the board and participate in the board's life and you'll see that you are going to be invited by the members to the trackers, soon! :top: (And this wasn't my last giveaway, of course!)
Alternatively,you should check out the Open-Sign-ups-thread from day to day. There are always nice trackers to find, which have their registrations open.
So, good luck next time, guys!

greetz vDD

Se7Ven
28.11.08, 20:45
congratulations.....and please dudes
dont forget its better that you dont use the same nickname that you have here:top:

anon
28.11.08, 21:53
@vDD+wR & 2223: nice tips you've given :top:

Congrats for your giveaway. :wink:

:bbclosed: