PDA

View Full Version : Spybot - Search and Destroy v1.5.1.15 Final

tonygongnt
20.09.07, 11:07
Spybot - Search & Destroy can detect and remove spyware of different kinds from your computer. Spyware is a relatively new kind of threat that common anti-virus applications do not yet cover. If you see new toolbars in your Internet Explorer that you didn't intentionally install, if your browser crashes, or if you browser start page has changed without your knowing, you most probably have spyware. But even if you don't see anything, you may be infected, because more and more spyware is emerging that is silently tracking your surfing behaviour to create a marketing profile of you that will be sold to advertisement companies.

Spybot-S&D can also clean usage tracks, an interesting function if you share your computer with other users and don't want them to see what you worked on. And for professional users, it allows to fix some registry inconsistencies and extended reports.
Spybot-S&D can start in two modes: Easy mode for new users who want just the basic features, and Advanced mode for professional users and those who want more control. Both modes are available in the free version.

Spybot - Search & Destroy now officially "Works with Vista"

2007-09-19
Hijacker
+ ISearchToolBar
Malware
+ AzeSearch + eAcceleration + ErrorSafe + MicroBillingSystem + Nous-Tech.UCleaner + SecCenter + SpywareDetector + Swizzor (248) + SyperCrypt.Overwriter + VirusProtectPro
Security
+ Microsoft.Windows.AppFirewallBypass
Spyware
+ FamilyCyberAlert + CC2Bank
Trojan
+ Banker.FAT + DioCleaner + PremiumSearch + Smitfraud-C. + Virtumonde + Virtumonde.generic + Win32.Agent.AVK + Win32.Banker.fn + Win32.BHO.df + Win32.ConHook.ah + Win32.Small.ah + Zlob.HQCodec + Zlob.VideoActiveXAccess + Zlob.XPasswordManager + Zlob.ZipCodec
Total: 448187 fingerprints in 87214 rules for 3280 products.

http://www.safer-networking.org
~Support Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista~

It's freeware!!

download (http://www.spybotupdates.com/files/spybotsd15.exe)

Mr.Unitrol
26.04.09, 19:18
Spybot - Search & Destroy v1.6.2

Setup: Download (15.7 Mb) (http://spybot-download.net/spybotsd162.exe)

yoco
27.04.09, 10:35
One of best spyware tools! :top:

rebrov
12.05.09, 15:55
hey man why u dont post crack for it plz i love this app and can u post or attack crack for it to make it full ?

anon
12.05.09, 15:58
1. Spybot SnD is freeware,
2. cracks are forbidden in our board.

rebrov
13.05.09, 07:44
why cracks forbidden? if cracks will have viruses the software might get viruses 2 ? right ?

but maybe u mean that no cracks means no attachments at all ?? right ? direct links

anon
13.05.09, 18:16
Linking to cracks or any other illegal material, or posting it here, is forbidden. (Rule 3)

coolio256
13.05.09, 22:07
is the best freeware anti-spam software!
I so. noticed that Spybot isnīt installed:biggrin:

DarkSaint
14.05.09, 01:59
yes, i love S&D . its one of e best malware and spyware protection i used so far even tho sometimes it deletes some important files in ur windows aswell..

anon
14.05.09, 19:49
sometimes it deletes some important files in ur windows aswell..

Did Spybot ever do that in your computer? I didn't think it could go to that extent.