PDA

View Full Version : Bit Che torrent search engine

mike
18.11.08, 19:53
Torrent search: fast, easy, free!

What is Bit Che?

Bit Che makes searching for torrents simple. It quickly searches lots of torrent websites for files and easily organizes the results. Bit Che allows you to instantly preview the torrent details by reading the torrent file directly. Easily view the page where the torrent was found or click to open the torrent in your favorite downloader. Bit Che also features built-in filtering to remove duplicate torrents found across the different sites that it searches. Bit Che is the fastest and most efficient torrent search tool available.

Bit Che is pronouced many different ways, usually 'bit chay'. It is named after the Argentinean word 'Che' which *roughly* translates to 'Friend'. Bit Che is your Bit Torrent friend :) "

"Over 60 sites are supported by Bit Che. More scripts are added all the time.
Visit the Forums for more sites and scripts.

Public Sites:

* PirateBay.org
* IsoHunt.com
* MiniNova.org
* BTJunkie.org
* EZTVefnet.org
* Mp3Nova.org
* BTMon.com
* BTSwarm.org
* BushTorrents.com
* h33t.com
* MyBitTorrent.com
* NewTorrents.info
* SloTorrent.net
* Snarf-it.org
* TodoTorrents.com (Spanish)
* TorrentBox.com
* TorrentPortal.com
* TorrentReactor.net
* ZeroTracker.com
Registration Sites:

* Araditracker.com
* BitChile.com (Spanish)
* BitNation.com
* BitSoup.org
* BlackCats-Games.net
* BoxTorrents.com
* Demonoid.com
* DidiDave.com
* DimeaDozen.org
* TheDVDClub.org
* FileList.org
* FileMP3.org
* FunFile.org
* HDbits.org
* iPodNova.tv
* IPTorrents.com
* Luciferadreams.org
* Merc-Tech.org
* Midnight-Torrents
* MySpleen.net
* Oink.me.uk (beta support)
* PirateBay.org (members)
* RevolutionTT.net
* SceneMachine
* Snarf-It.org (members)
* Status-X.net
* STMusic.org
* SuperTorrents.org
* Takeabyte.org
* TheBox.bz
* ThePeerHub
* TorrentBytes.net
* Torrent-Damage.net
* Torrential.kicks-ass
* TorrentPhase.com
* Torrents.bol.bg
* Torrents.ru

Download Convivea - Download Bit Che - Torrent Search (http://convivea.com/download.php?id=2)

Site Convivea - Bit Che - Torrent Search (http://convivea.com/product.php?id=2):top:

anon
18.11.08, 20:19
Please put text passages from other sites between quote tags. I've done this for you this time. :wink:

This tool is quite popular in my country :biggrin:

It also made me remember the times where I was just starting in the P2P-world, and decided to give this BitTorrent thing a go. After a short Google search I found Fulldls' torrent index, where loads of new material would be added daily. Found a lot of nice things in it :wink:

One of them was this "Torrent Finder" program - it ended up being a nice, simple and fast application where you would enter your search query at the top, and it'd look for that in several torrent indexes/trackers at the same time. It's no longer available at FDLs, but I have just found the CD where I recorded it along other 644MB of my very first BT downloads, and made a small repack, eliminating indexes that don't work anymore from its configuration .inf. Since it is a bit like BitChe (although with a lot less features), I have attached it: hope someone finds it useful. I have a lot of good memories from this app :biggrin:

Note: it needs the .NET Framework to run.

Vation
21.01.10, 14:34
Torrent Finder is now online search engine but i have strange feelings about using it for searching on private trackers...

link:
Torrent Finder.com (http://torrent-finder.com/)

At the early days there were alsotwo more.

TorrentCascade (outdated and simple but open source)

link:
TorrentCascade at SourceForge.net (http://sourceforge.net/projects/torrentcascade/)

Torrent harvester (RIP)

anon
21.01.10, 17:14
Torrent Finder is now online search engine

Now? I first used that in 2006 and it was an "online search engine" already... :confused:

Master Razor
30.01.10, 23:33
Back in the day I never used online search engines. Only googling torrents was my thing and I always (always) ended up on demonoid or piratebay. Found out about bitche 2 years ago (when the latest version came out). Good program but not very efficient on finding torrents. Has some masty bugs too.

Vation
31.01.10, 04:35
Be sure touse update scripts (dec 27 was last update) Bit Che has many outdated search script files(2 in public trackers). Private trackers scripts are updated for premium members only... so not many of them actually works for free

anon
31.01.10, 17:19
Private trackers scripts are updated for premium members only...

And you get Premium status via donating? No, thanks. The stuff I tend to look for is almost always on the first tracker I search anyway.

powerintake
24.02.10, 17:23
I have been using Torrent harvester, faster and small in size...

Torrent Harvester (http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/File-Sharing/Torrent-Harvester.shtml)

SBfreak
24.02.10, 17:26
Does it have as many indexed sites as Bit Che?

Vation
24.02.10, 20:01
Blasphemy Torrent harvester project is dead for years now. Yes it was cool i even mentioned it once in torrent searcher thread but it is abandonware.

Last updated:

July 17th, 2006, 09:19 GMT [view history]