PDA

View Full Version : George W. Bush Arrested......in Canada,eh?

SealLion
10.11.08, 02:47
HaaHaa. Jokes on you. !!!!

So G.W.B. has been arrested....

Look. Here's proof:

http://www.appletreeblog.com/wp-content/2008/01/bush-arrested-mountie.jpg

That big black dude in the background, I wouldn't wanna mess with him myself.

the mounties get their man E-V-E-R-Y TIME

HARHARHAR

We kick butt every time.

o

Se7Ven
10.11.08, 02:59
:top:GREAT:top:

PLEASE LET HIM NEVER OUT OF JAIL

Good nice pretty PROOF!!!!:top:

anon
10.11.08, 13:48
Heh, nice :biggrin: But where's the link to the source? :wink:

vDD+wR
10.11.08, 19:24
heh lol

it wasn't even broadcasted on television :tongue:
glad you've found the proof!:biggrin:

anon
10.11.08, 19:26
it wasn't even broadcasted on television :tongue:

You're right with that, it'd have been the first thing I would have seen when turning on my TV - if I had done so. :tongue:

Anyway, my friends and me had a good laugh with this at school :klatsch_3:

Aurion
11.11.08, 13:17
LOL :biggrin: I wish he get caught for real,you know Obama has got the lead now,and IMO he's kinda more promising than that fucker !

SealLion
11.11.08, 16:57
Have a look at that picture again. He's got this " I didn't do it" look on his face, yes??

His mouth open...huhhh???!!!...."I didn't do it"

Aurion
12.11.08, 00:54
Have a look at that picture again. He's got this " I didn't do it" look on his face, yes??

LOL he always has that smuggly opened mouth all the time,that's why he always sounds like a lousey liar !

SealLion
12.11.08, 01:17
JUst remember, Aurion. You heard it here first.

The offically, unoffical recognized source of 'can't-yet-determine-but-don't-know-for-sure-if-its-worthy news. Lol.:biggrin:

Aurion
12.11.08, 22:04
Yeah don't worry I just to give credits to the real accredited person :tongue:

anon
13.11.08, 20:51

For me it looked a bit like a "what?" :biggrin:

SealLion
14.11.08, 00:15
For me it looked a bit like a "what?" :biggrin:

Actually, Your right. It does look more like a 'what'??

And that Mountie in the background, he's a mean little mother----, er'....scuze me, a BIG mother------

He's got this----- Get the frak outta ma way white boys. We gonna haul this white-boy-mother----'s azz up-inside-out. You white-boys gonna see what we gonna do wid him. Now git the frak outta ma way!! "----- look on his face.

Aurion
14.11.08, 13:45
LOL SealLion,you really nerve there buddy :biggrin: yeah that Gorilla have that slacky look on his face,ain't he a bit paranoid ?! maybe,!

anon
14.11.08, 16:32
He's got this----- Get the frak outta ma way white boys. We gonna haul this white-boy-mother----'s azz up-inside-out. You white-boys gonna see what we gonna do wid him. Now git the frak outta ma way!! "----- look on his face.

I had a good laugh :wink:

Or perhaps it was just that the lights in the room were too bright. :biggrin:

SealLion
15.11.08, 06:02
The true story of Mr Bush.....

IN THE BEGINNING......

ONce upon a time, George "Dubia" Bush........

....was baking a cake with his mother. He dumped this huge bag of flour all over himself and said "Eh, Mammie look i'm a little white boy, now!"

She turned 'round and " Don't you gimme any white boy talk here in ma home!!!

I gonna slap you up right naw: .....{in extreme quick succession---cheek-to-cheek}....SLAP---SLAP---SLAP.... Now you go'on and git outta he'er and tell yo pappi dat. Git boy, bofo I slap you up , yo ain't neva gonna know what hit you up!!!

So he walked out to his father and said "Daddy i'm a little white boy!" His father punched him in the head and told him: ' What you say, boy!!!???. You wanna play little white boy wid me??!!!
I tell you whad I do wid white boy like you. I gonna kick yo azz up. BUMP---KICK!!!!

Now you go and tell your granddaddy what yo jus said. So Dubia went out to his grandfather and said "Grampa i'm a little white boy!"

His grampa kicked him down the stairs and then asked him "Did you learn anything today boy???" Dubai' stood up and said "I sure did.

I been white for jist 5 minutes.

I been slapped up, had ma azz kicked up, kicked and punched in de head and I already hate all you negros!!!!

nothing like a good story to joke about your own kind.

-

Aurion
15.11.08, 19:19
hahahah,that was a good one SL ! :biggrin: cracking........lol

for sure now most of us knew how that cunt started his life journey form..

Snitlev
15.11.08, 19:29
The Newspaper was 1,2 Mil. News of this Fake to spent under the People, but it was a big Joke ;.P fantastical

About my English, I know it's teripple ;.-(

SealLion
16.11.08, 04:14
wEll I'm glad that you liked it.

I felt that some humor needed to placed here somewhere.

YOu never know where threads lead to, yes??

Aurion
16.11.08, 23:07
YOu never know where threads lead to, yes??

If you think what I think,did you forget old days ? :biggrin: We had to flip over 2 pages to get back on topic...

SealLion
17.11.08, 04:19
Have you ever wondered where it all began in how George Dubia {or however that's spelled} just can't seem to get any good ideas in his head??

Like. How come he just doesn';t seem to have the capacity to make any decent, realistic, 'make-sense' ideas??

How come no-body 'can't-make-a-lick-'0-sense' of his ideas??

Well. Here's some info:

You see, when Dubia was a little twit, he went shopping with his mom.

And little George saw this buck-toothed girl, you see. WEll, the girl approached him and said: "Hey Dubia-boy, wanna play house with me?" George said: "Sure, I do! What'd you want me to do, girlie?"

The girl replies, "I want you to communicate your thoughts to me."

"Communicate my thoughts? What the frak does that mean???"

The little girl smirked and said,

"Perfect!!!! You don't have any ideas!!!

You can be the husband."

Aurion
17.11.08, 20:30
LOL your're fucking hilarious SL,are you high or what ? :biggrin:

I'm beginning to like the way you think dude...and yeah,that punk ass just can't get enough with his self centered idead & decisions that he lead his country in deep shit holes :tongue:

SealLion
18.11.08, 00:51
The tale continues......

As dubia was growing up into an adolescent, he gained some of his first jobs.

ON one of his forays into employability he met someone who was looking for someone who would help him sell boyscout cookies.

The big boss looked down at scrawny little Dubia said in a strong TEXan accent:

"H00-kay, ya mutt. In this job I need 'a someone who 'ez responsible." I need 'a little shoe-shin'in boy like yuuu who can give it your'all"

"I'm'a the one you want, mister", said Dubia-boy in a little texan accent as he looked up towards the big man.

Oan my lass job, ev'ry time anythinn went wrong, they said I was'a responsible."

Ma pappy say's that I'm'a to be congraduu' lated fo'ar be'en dumber than I pretend to be. He say's thaz real good o'me.

You see, mister, if I"m'a dumber than I pretend to be, then people all 'rond the world woun be think'in much of me when I'z do'in some'thin wrong

wEll. Needless to say, George Jr. didn't have much success with that attempt. As time went by, George Jr. went out looking for other employment before he became the big prez of some big country. One one fair morning, George Jr. went down main street and saw this 'For Hire' sign. He went in and had a good talk with the hiring man.

According to {possible} historical records, the events and the proceeds of the conversation apparently went something as to the following:

There was this local sherrif of some town that Dubia belonged too and he was looking for a deputy's job to fill in for. He needed somebody smart. Someone who would also leave the think'in to the one's who know what their do'in and have the one's not so bright to just do 'the do'in'.

So along came George Jr. and decided to go in and try out for the job.

"H00-kay," the sherrif drawled, "George Jr, what is 1 'n 1?"

"11", Jr. replied with glee.

The sherrif thought to himself, "Thaz not whad I meant, but this here fool ez right."

"What two days of the week start with the letter 'T'?"

"Today and tomorrow," replied George with glee:biggrin:.

"Dog-gon-it!!" Yelled the sherrif. Now the sherrif was again surprised that George supplied such a good answer that he had never thought of himself

"Now look Dubia, listen carefully: Who killed Abraham Lincoln?"

George Jr. looked a little surprised himself, then thought really, REALLY hard for a minute and, along with a shrug of his shoulders, finally admitted, "I dunno."

"Well, why don't yuu go' a home and work on thad-thar one for a while?" Said the sherrif in a drawly voice.

Well, Dubai wandered over to the barbershop where all his school chums were waiting to hear the results of the interview.

Dubia was so exultant. He said to all his school chums: " Hey pals!!!
It went great! First day on the job and I'm 'a already work'in on a murder case!"

And thats just the story of Dubia's growth into adolescent-hood. .......

greener
05.02.09, 08:23
what's the joke!

SealLion
07.02.09, 17:26
well, why don't you read the damn thing. YOu might actually learn something.