PDA

View Full Version : RS - Can it be done?

slikrapid
05.11.08, 21:04
Is there a way to bypass RS limitation on the number of simultaneous downloads based on user IP?

Lets say you download normally using RSD with queued files
How about requesting files from RS through other services like email or hosting space or server to server in which way you could request multiple files and they would be downloaded to different locations (using different IP's) or some sort of redirection service: you request the file (anonym.to?) and redirect where it should be downloaded.
Maybe running another RSD somewhere else (another location/IP) so you could basically download two queues at the same time. If it can be done what would you require for it to work?
Maybe by using multiple proxies at the same time with some sort of download manager like RSD with each file downloaded through a different proxy?

Hope you can understand what i mean :smile:

anon
05.11.08, 21:07
Is there a way to bypass RS limitation on the number of simultaneous downloads based on user IP?

Yes, you can: get a working Reconnect.bat for your connection (more about this here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f105/)), enable "Reconnect after every download" in RSD, and tell it where the .bat is. :top:

slikrapid
05.11.08, 21:17
i know about that, but you can't use the internet properly when it reconnects every few minutes (surfing interrupted, torrents interrupted, maybe a few bans here and there, ISP calls, whatnot)

what are your thoughts on those ideas from the first post or are they all long shots

shoulder
05.11.08, 21:25
Also, without a premium account it isn't possible to download simultaneous, even with the reconnect method. :wink:

anon
05.11.08, 21:47
@shoulder: yes, you're right. I didn't see he was talking about the simultaneous download user limit.

This can't be bypassed but with a Premium account...

...and that wouldn't be "bypassing" anyway. :biggrin:

GodY
12.01.09, 01:27
only one method which i know is to make disconnect your modem , and than get a new IP

anon
12.01.09, 16:55
That's the easiest way :biggrin: Unfortunately it doesn't work with all ISPs.

Rasec
17.07.09, 03:30
I know a way. Use proxys to download multiple files at same time. That way Rs detect the proxy ip and not yours so you wont be limited.
Try using free proxys, u can find them on google. Unfortunately now rs needs really anonymous proxys and tranparent ones wont work, but still there r lots available, only problem is finding ones above 40kbps.

anon
17.07.09, 16:41
but still there r lots available, only problem is finding ones above 40kbps.

Always had problems getting transfer rates above 1kB/s when using public proxies. :redface:

They're oversaturated...

alpacino
17.07.09, 19:45
Always had problems getting transfer rates above 1kB/s when using public proxies. :redface:

They're oversaturated...

Not only oversaturated but also overused by many RS users, as I frequently had the "you have already downloaded ... need to wait .... minutes before trying again or buy premium..." or "you are already downloading..." thing. So when I was about to try a proxy, it was being used or was already used by someone.

jxl
06.02.10, 13:55
you could always get yourself handfull of proxys? :)

anon
06.02.10, 16:56
Nice bump, why don't you read the posts above yours?

00houldu
07.02.10, 18:02
any rs premium generators working now?
i could use one...

anon
07.02.10, 18:03
any rs premium generators working now?

Premium link generators? Yes, there are working ones. You won't find a link here, but Google is your friend.