PDA

View Full Version : Canadians prank Palin with faux-Sarkozy phone call

SealLion
02.11.08, 00:37
Ya!!!
We kick ass like no other!!!:biggrin:

I was reading the news recently and I came across this small article. Have a read as its short so it won't take too much of your time or bore you.

You will find it amusing at best.

Here's a short excert:

Two notorious Quebec comedians have pranked Sarah Palin, tricking the Republican vice-presidential nominee into thinking she was speaking with French President Nicolas Sarkozy during a Saturday afternoon phone call........"We have such great respect for you," Palin tells the Sarkozy impersonator during the conversation. "John McCain and I, we love you and thank you ..."......."Gov. Palin was mildly amused to learn that she had joined the ranks of heads of state, including President Sarkozy, and other celebrities in being targeted by these pranksters. C'est la vie," Tracey Schmitt in the email.

Here's the link:

CTV.ca | Quebec pair prank Palin with faux-Sarkozy phone call (http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20081101/palin_prank_081101/20081101?s_name=uselection2008)

wE kick yankie butt EVERYTIME. HAAA.!!!!:klatsch_3:

Se7Ven
02.11.08, 01:49
Look at this here and you find the answer....what we do

We feed the world

YouTube - We Feed the World - Trailer

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today.

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace.

peace my friend:top:

a2b
05.11.08, 20:40
it was pretty impressive how they pulled that off.

yoco
06.11.08, 12:41
I listened it with my cousin, funny stuff. Don't know how she didn't know it's not him after some really stupid lines this guy made.

SealLion
07.11.08, 00:00
Don't know how she didn't know it's not him after ........

I'd like to explain why, but I'm not going to.

Snitlev
07.11.08, 21:39
MWZHTJsR4Bc

SealLion
08.11.08, 00:11
Ya. She's basically a brown haired 'dumb-blonde'.

I basically got the same info you got Snitlev:

...She met two senior male aides in her hotel room wearing only a towel....The embarrassing revelations come on top of a prank phone call played on Palin last week by a Quebec comedy duo who pretended to be French President Nicolas Sarkozy...A senior aide told Newsweek that she was told to buy three suits and hire a stylist before the Republican national Convention, but instead Palin went on a shopping spree ......

I got this from one of my news website links.

Aurion
11.11.08, 13:25
can somebody tell me how the fuck did a retard female like her got into politics already ? LOL I can't believe that,you know sometimes,a Jerk comes telling you a way long story about how Jerkish he got that you get buzzed off not to think he got a healthy mind already...

SealLion
11.11.08, 16:53
She ain't healthy.

Well. Maybe a little. She's geographically illiterate. Not to mention, judgmentally poor.

Aurion
14.11.08, 22:19
heh ! you bet she is self-centered maybe,or just a pure retard ! how aweful is that ?! :biggrin:

Judges are poorly mind related actions pulled out by healthy minded or wait...sorry poor minded woman LOL :tongue: