PDA

View Full Version : FREE: Elektronic.ro

SealLion
24.10.08, 00:35
This is a trance music tracker that I'm giving away for free.

Basically, I am getting tired of trance music and my ears need better stuff to listen to, than what trance music trackers offer.

This account is up for free. Please don't bug me and tell me that you want to trade one of yours for this thing here.***** I'm giving it away for free.*****

If you already have an account there, for the love of God. What do you need 2 accounts for??

If you want to know what Elektronic.ro is all about. Here's a quick summary: If you have Elektronic.ro, then you don't need TT.
Thats what I heard anyways.

1. Anyone may apply except those persons whom I've given one of my accounts to in the past.

2. It would also be preffered that you've been here at SBI for awhile. Those are the only exceptions to who may or may not apply.

Other than that, post here to apply. No PMs. Your PM will be ignored and I'll just ignore you for the entire application for this account.

PS; I don't play favorites. Meaning: Everyone has an equal opportunity to apply for this account. And thats just to be fair.

I'll probably give this account away in about a week or so.
Hopefully there'll be enough interest. If not, I'll just delete the account.

Oh, and ratio for the account is good.

Se7Ven
24.10.08, 00:44
yes okay i want this and i am verry sorry ........for my PM

but i am little bit tired now:top:

i hope ....so long and peace

2ex

vDD+wR
24.10.08, 11:54
hey SL,

i'll use the opportunity too, in order to apply for your acc. :wink:
that's a great move of you offering your acc for free, since this isnt any low level one. :smile:

greetz vDD

SealLion
26.10.08, 02:10
==========================================
@ 2exorbitant: DISqualified

Reason: PM'd me when I specifically stated not to. Sorry.
==========================================
This offer is still available. As I mention above. I'll give this account away later in the week if there's lots of interest.

So far, only one person remains qualified. If others are interested, post here and claim your interest {Read first post, please}.

o

Se7Ven
26.10.08, 02:23
Sorry again .....okay no problem man.... i now that was a mistake.....but i was tired:top:

best regreads and PEACE

Rikimaru
26.10.08, 05:21
This is a trance music tracker that I'm giving away for free.

Basically, I am getting tired of trance music and my ears need better stuff to listen to, than what trance music trackers offer.

This account is up for free. Please don't bug me and tell me that you want to trade one of yours for this thing here.***** I'm giving it away for free.*****

If you already have an account there, for the love of God. What do you need 2 accounts for??

If you want to know what Elektronic.ro is all about. Here's a quick summary: If you have Elektronic.ro, then you don't need TT.
Thats what I heard anyways.

1. Anyone may apply except those persons whom I've given one of my accounts to in the past.

2. It would also be preffered that you've been here at SBI for awhile. Those are the only exceptions to who may or may not apply.

Other than that, post here to apply. No PMs. Your PM will be ignored and I'll just ignore you for the entire application for this account.

PS; I don't play favorites. Meaning: Everyone has an equal opportunity to apply for this account. And thats just to be fair.

I'll probably give this account away in about a week or so.
Hopefully there'll be enough interest. If not, I'll just delete the account.

Oh, and ratio for the account is good.
hi SealLion
I want to apply your give away, i love music
i read your post and i like the way you did, i read your post about trading invite/acc is not good: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=6085
i know i'm new member at SBI but i think i till have apportunity.
If ratio proofs is required, i have some

BitSoup: http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=family001ic0.jpg
SCC: http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/520/family001ds8.jpg

Thanks

poopsalot
27.10.08, 00:40
I'm an active member in many other music communities such as What.CD, STMusic, SoftMP3, Libble, LzTr, Proaudiotorrents and BKR. Sure it's nice to have a general music tracker, but it's also nice to have a tracker specifically for a genre of music like Trance/Electronica. I don't have Trancetraffic, as it's very hard to get in, and I heard Electronik is just as good from you and from several other people so I'd like to participate in a good electronic community! Oh, and I also have a Tranceroute

Ratio Proofs:

What.CD
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8817/whatcdzi8.png

Tranceroute:

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3324/tranceroutefm3.png

STMusic:

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6332/prooflc3.jpg

SoftMP3:

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2746/softmp3ty2.png

Good luck to all others who participate ^^

0zz
28.10.08, 19:36
plz if u can give me the acc ill be very happy
im so adiccted to this music, and im looking for long time a site that offering trance music.

thnx.

maniak
29.10.08, 03:37
nice GA, this is a great site, the winner wil be a lucky person

SealLion
29.10.08, 04:14
Holy Frak.

Nice to see some interest in this. I was actually thinking of giving it away to the chosen individual tomorrow. Perhaps, I'll hold off for another day or so.

again. FYI: I don't play favorites with anyone. So this is just to be fair to all. If I did play favorites, then this give away wouldn't be fair,yes???

anyways...I noticed that 2exorbitant had your name changed to DOSTOJEVSKY. So,... sorry, but I would just like to set the record straight: you know that I can't qualify you for this thing, yes?? sorry, but I did set specific guidelines. Thats all. Maybe next time that I give some give-away, I'll be nicer to you. :)

anyways...take care all.

Wait for about another day or so and then I'll make my decision.

Later:wink:

Oh, and by the way: No need to post some kind of proofs or anything of that nature. I never ask for stuff like that. Personally, I could care less, what accounts with what ratios, you've got.

I just give it away.

Rikimaru
29.10.08, 16:09
Nice to meet u again, and read your post
just to say i've checked your thread per day since i posted in:wink:

SealLion
30.10.08, 23:41
Hello. Ok. So here's what I've done. I've considered everyone of you.
In all honesty, it really wasn't all that easy as I would like to give the account to all of you. Obviously, I can't do that, right??

So, I've decided to give the account over to vDD+wR. He's been here a little longer than some of you others and this was one of my guidelines that I asked of in my first post above.

So, ya...vDD+wR will get the account.

The rest of you please don't be sore. There's only one account....canT give it to all of you, right??

But if your looking for alternative trance trackers. Here's a short list. And believe me, they are pretty good.

TribalMixes.com--------------the same as Elektronic. Much bigger user base with lots of DJ stuff. And I mean lots. When I first joined up there, the tunes were awesome. They still are if you like that kind of music. Open sign-ups 24/7

There's also Satclubbing.info. -----a scene tracker. Open 24/7. Its Russian and English tracker. Its ok, not that bad. I just don't understand the Russian, thats all. ...gonna get rid of that one too any day now.

So ya. I'm glad that I finally got rid of this account, I'm tired of this trance-shit. I don't care for it any longer.

So...There you have it folks. Thanks for participating in my little give away. Hope you liked it. And the best of success in finding a music tracker to your liking. :)

I'll be PM'ing vDD+wR pretty quick here with all the login details.

SealLion
31.10.08, 03:31
ADDENDUM: I guess we'll consider:

:bbclosed:

thats all folks.