PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for the server change

Rebound
19.10.08, 02:39
Here you can leave feedback for the server change.

SealLion
19.10.08, 02:55
Out of curiosity, I would just like to ask what sort of options would you be looking at implementing to the forums??

You did mention that, along with a new server host, you'd also be looking at implementing some options in the other thread re: new server.

Thanks in advance.

Aurion
19.10.08, 03:17
Well,as explained before SL,our forum got wide spread around the web,also activity in the mods section was extremely enormous in the last couple of weeks,therefore,the necessity for a change is a MUST now for better experiencing of SB-I & due to the recent shut downs we had due to excessive users clicks & activity...so I guess it's obvious now for everyone,what was those errors all about...

so just set back tight & NJoy a Cup of Tea till that new Box is perfectly installed...and as always SB-I just promises Better Experience & Madness Fun ! :top:

SealLion
19.10.08, 04:01
Well,as explained before SL,our forum got wide spread around the web,also activity in the mods section was extremely enormous in the last couple of weeks,therefore,the necessity for a change is a MUST now for better experiencing of SB-I & due to the recent shut downs we had due to excessive users clicks & activity...so I guess it's obvious now for everyone,what was those errors all about...

ah..yes. Terribly sorry. I forgot.

so just set back tight & NJoy a Cup of Tea till that new Box is perfectly installed...and as always SB-I just promises Better Experience & Madness Fun ! :top:

oooohhh. la la :biggrin:

Aurion
19.10.08, 05:38
ah..yes. Terribly sorry. I forgot.

Forgot what ? :wink2:

oooohhh. la la :biggrin:

LOL :klatsch_3:

anon
19.10.08, 17:01
Out of curiosity, I would just like to ask what sort of options would you be looking at implementing to the forums??

You did mention that, along with a new server host, you'd also be looking at implementing some options in the other thread re: new server.

If you're talking about this thread (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f133/server-change-6466/), I think maybe it means a more hackable/customizable vBulletin software than in the current one.

I'm sure Rebound can give you a more accurate answer :smile:

LOL :klatsch_3:

You said it...