PDA

View Full Version : Libble.com offline?

vDD+wR
17.10.08, 12:55
hey guys anyone else is haveing problems with connecting to libble.com?
i have those problems for almost two days and i cant even seed anything ("host is not reachable").
i wonder whats going on there... i didnt foind anything useful on filesharefreak and bittorrentfreak either...:confused:
maybe someone here at the board could help. thx in advance :wink:

greetz vDD

poopsalot
17.10.08, 13:58
probably domain/DNS error, having troubles here too ;<

Aurion
17.10.08, 19:56
yeah same here...can't get the connection up to it...always "Page Not Found" error msg...maybe they do have some server related problems,we just have to wait..

vDD+wR
17.10.08, 20:22
yeah, i hope that this is nothing serious. cause that site was really awesome!(very customizable :top: )
if its about some server update issue (what i doubt actually) they could have mentioned it at least.. :wink:

Aurion
17.10.08, 21:21
Don't know why is that,but can't you see that a bunch of trackers had real serious server issues lately especially HD-Bits.ro which was almost offline the whole month !! :biggrin:

anon
17.10.08, 21:31
Same here:

Hmm, www.libble.com isn't loading right now.

The computers that run www.libble.com are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.

Want more detail? See which nameservers are failing.

Nameserver trace for www.libble.com:
Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed g.root-servers.net.
Looking for who is responsible for com and followed c.gtld-servers.net.
Looking for who is responsible for libble.com and followed ns1.libble.com.

Nameservers for www.libble.com:
ns1.libble.com returned (SERVFAIL)
ns2.libble.com returned (SERVFAIL)

It worked for me a week ago, hopefully they're just updating/fixing their server or something like that.

Aurion
17.10.08, 21:40
They are surely doing so,since they just know how much important being back ON the scene again,at least for their own SAKE !! :top:

vDD+wR
20.10.08, 21:23
for those who didnt note - libble.com is online again :wink:

Downtime - posted 8 hours ago

You may have noticed we've been down for a few days. Unfortunately some files on our server got corrupted which brought us down and since then we've been trying to recover the data. Now we've got it back and are back up and running as normal! We're sorry if you missed us!

greetz :smile:

Aurion
20.10.08, 21:46
Yeah,I've checked it now,and it's all working just fine :top:

anon
20.10.08, 23:46
Confirmed, it works fine here, too. I don't remember my username, but that's another story. ^^

Libble users having problems to log in, click here (http://www.libble.com/login.php?act=recover).

Aurion
21.10.08, 01:23
LOL hope they have a stable recovering system that instantly send recovered user's info to his assigned email....since I remember once I forgot my TehConnection logging in details,and it took them around 2 days till I recieved my confirmation email....so that kinda sucked back then...:rolling_eyes:

anon
21.10.08, 18:46
Talking about TehConnection, have a look at this e-mail I've received some time ago ^^

Subject: TehConnection Account Re-Enabled

Body:

Greetings -----------------

Due to a slight mixup in one of our scripts your account at TehConnection.eu was temporarily disabled.
We apologize for this mixup and ask you to please forgive the oversight. Your account has been re-enabled and is fully functional again.

Please visit us at http://www.tehconnection.eu to login.

Thanks,
The TC Team

Aurion
21.10.08, 21:17
LOL yeah I recieved the same email a couple of months ago...I guess they are having serious problems with their database or maybe the server itself...

that mail means that most of the users accounts were like disabled or banned due to a slight glitch....:tongue: LAME !

anon
21.10.08, 21:19
:tongue: LAME !

Indeed, specially because my account was at 0 DL 0 UL when banned. :biggrin:

Aurion
21.10.08, 21:23
Indeed, specially because my account was at 0 DL 0 UL when banned. :biggrin:

WTF :shockkk!: same here too...I didn't use the account till now still :tongue: but I'm IDLE at their IRC channel for 20MB/hour bonus...so that will do !

anon
21.10.08, 21:29
but I'm IDLE at their IRC channel for 20MB/hour bonus...so that will do !

Same here on STB. Their bot has been disabled ATM, but it'll be back soon. I have already earned a quite big amount of credits, and intend to exchange them for a 1GB upload bonus soon: as I only download games that are KB-sized, and don't have any problems with leaving Faze running to avoid HnRs, a 1 GB upload would be an extremely nice buffer. :wink:

Aurion
21.10.08, 21:37
Same here on STB. Their bot has been disabled ATM, but it'll be back soon. I have already earned a quite big amount of credits, and intend to exchange them for a 1GB upload bonus soon: as I only download games that are KB-sized, and don't have any problems with leaving Faze running to avoid HnRs, a 1 GB upload would be an extremely nice buffer. :wink:

LOL I've got way far from that...once I got in,I bufered a 13GB upload downloading 2 packs 2GB each...so I guess now I have fuel for the rest of my life there :biggrin:

anon
21.10.08, 21:39
I bufered a 13GB upload downloading 2 packs 2GB each...

Heh, nice buffer. Wonder how they didn't notice it. :tongue:

I opted to be more "calm" and earn my upload in a semi-honest way (Faze multiplier). :biggrin:

Aurion
21.10.08, 21:55
Heh, nice buffer. Wonder how they didn't notice it. :tongue:

I opted to be more "calm" and earn my upload in a semi-honest way (Faze multiplier). :biggrin:

LOL I do have now around 38K credits...I can buy whatever Upload GB I want :tongue: I will tell them I did that thru buying upload with my own points....:tongue:

anon
21.10.08, 21:57
LOL I do have now around 38K credits...I can buy whatever Upload GB I want :tongue:

I have a bit more than 1500 cr. myself... it's a long way to go :smile:

I will tell them I did that thru buying upload with my own points....:tongue:

Logs FTW. :wink:

Aurion
21.10.08, 22:12
I have a bit more than 1500 cr. myself... it's a long way to go :smile:

nah,It's easy man,just queue seed 100 files & you get Boosted like hell :biggrin:

Logs FTW. :wink:

LOL yeah I forgot about that :tongue:

anon
21.10.08, 22:21
nah,It's easy man,just queue seed 100 files & you get Boosted like hell :biggrin:

For an honest user that isn't a viable option, as you have to download the torrents first - ratio buster. :biggrin:

LOL yeah I forgot about that :tongue:

Hopefully you won't get nudged by an admin :smile:

Aurion
21.10.08, 22:26
Yeah I did download them for sure man...normal download & normal reseed...having them queued for like a month now ! :biggrin:

anon
21.10.08, 22:30
I have just 4 STB torrents seeding in Faze right now, so my main way to gain credits is idling at the IRC. :wink:
Plus I once so happened to download a game for my phone and it was a fake - 100 precious kilobytes lost. :frown: But I could make up for that and now have a positive ratio. :top:

vDD+wR
21.10.08, 22:30
im still at around 800 credits lol
really strange that they didnt notice your "trick" to reach the 13gb :wink:
but good for you though, so that you'll never have to cheat again there, i think!:biggrin:

LOL I do have now around 38K credits...

a pity actually that you cant trade/give away your earned points to other users... i guess anon & me would be really thankful for a few...:cool:

greetz

anon
21.10.08, 22:36

I think the same :wink:
But remember in my last tests (with another account I don't care about) even ghostleeching and stealth mods worked... :tongue:

a pity actually that you cant trade/give away your earned points to other users... i guess anon & me would be really thankful for a few...:cool:

Hehe, yes... :biggrin:
The tracker says you can:

If you save up enough of them, you can trade them in for goodies like bonus GB(s) to your upload
stats,getting more invites, or doing the real Credit booster... give them to another user!
But the option itself is nowhere to be found! :frown:

Aurion
22.10.08, 00:45
im still at around 800 credits lol
but good for you though, so that you'll never have to cheat again there, i think!:biggrin:

Yeah sure,not in a million y ears especially that it's not a tracker of high bandwith...huge sized :biggrin:

Actually I would love to give each one of ya like 10k points...so let me check with roon3y the admin there,he's kinda friend... :top:

I think the same :wink:
But remember in my last tests (with another account I don't care about) even ghostleeching and stealth mods worked... :tongue:

Most of the Shu mod's functions work at almost all trackers....it's just how tricky you will be playing with'em...:tongue:

But the option itself is nowhere to be found! :frown:

yeah,I've noticed that myself...but just let me check it with them....maybe they will be installing such a feature real soon...

anon
22.10.08, 00:56
Actually I would love to give each one of ya like 10k points...so let me check with roon3y the admin there,he's kinda friend... :top:

Wow! :shockkk!:

Thanks in advance for your huge donation!!! :quote3:

Most of the Shu mod's functions work at almost all trackers....it's just how tricky you will be playing with'em...:tongue:

At the beginning I didn't want to use Shu (treating every new tracker as if it had the best scripts in the world :wink:), so I limited myself to Faze and a low multiplier.
But I thought I could create another account while the site had open sign-ups, and if I used it along Ultrasurf to browse the tracker and announce, they wouldn't know it was me! So I tried the most obvious cheating (forgot about the PMR, though :biggrin:), and they worked! But it's possible that they have "fixed" this by now.
I have recently added a moderate-size torrent to the Shu mod, and started faking using the "report as seeder without files" trick, and extremely low speeds (less than 5kbs). It worked and now I have a good ratio. :top:

yeah,I've noticed that myself...but just let me check it with them....maybe they will be installing such a feature real soon...

Yes... funny how the tracker kinda encourages you to do something you can't. :biggrin:

Aurion
22.10.08, 01:16
Wow! :shockkk!:

Thanks in advance for your huge donation!!! :quote3:

LOL nah,it's ok you're Welcome :klatsch_3:

At the beginning I didn't want to use Shu (treating every new tracker as if it had the best scripts in the world :wink:), so I limited myself to Faze and a low multiplier.
But I thought I could create another account while the site had open sign-ups, and if I used it along Ultrasurf to browse the tracker and announce, they wouldn't know it was me! So I tried the most obvious cheating (forgot about the PMR, though :biggrin:), and they worked! But it's possible that they have "fixed" this by now.

Kinda strange that you didn't use the Shu mod at the beginning while it's the safes one along with faze out there...anyway,I guess we should try all the available options out there to find which word & which don't...

I have recently added a moderate-size torrent to the Shu mod, and started faking using the "report as seeder without files" trick, and extremely low speeds (less than 5kbs). It worked and now I have a good ratio. :top:

After knowing the truth about that feature I won't recommend using it at all man....just play as a PRO & leave such trix for n00bs since we both know that in high level trackers that won't pass their watch :biggrin:

Yes... funny how the tracker kinda encourages you to do something you can't. :biggrin:

nah,they already announced that they are implementing some new features within the tracker's code asking for any talented php coder to help them...so I guess maybe they will enable such an option soon...

vDD+wR
22.10.08, 10:01
Actually I would love to give each one of ya like 10k points...so let me check with roon3y the admin there,he's kinda friend...

yeah i have to thank you too, buddy! :beten_2: with 10k points our ratio problems woulbe be gone there, too! :wink:

After knowing the truth about that feature I won't recommend using it at all man....

i agree with you aurion but i can understand the intentions of anon, too. since that tracker isnt ay high level there would be no problem if he's using that method for faking. :cool:
as the the filesizes are around 1mb for a mobile app, his low speeds (1-4kbs) are actually good enough to build a ratio in notime, because in comparison to the filesize his download speeds are quite "fast".
so, as he just wanted to fake a few mb, he doesnt have to use this method too long, in think. :wink:
but there are maybe more elegant ways to cheat for someone out there.:smile:

greetz

anon
22.10.08, 19:31
Kinda strange that you didn't use the Shu mod at the beginning while it's the safes one along with faze out there...anyway,I guess we should try all the available options out there to find which word & which don't...

Yes, you're right.
In the beginning I didn't want to fake upload, but limit myself to multiplying my real one, as for some reason I valued my STB account a lot (still do... lol :tongue:) and didn't want to see it banned.

Avoiding using the Shu mod was an irrational fear as as we clearly know, it's undetectable with the correct settings! :biggrin:
Or maybe it was that I didn't want to get banned while experimenting which settings worked best... but hell, STB isn't particularly highlighted withing the BT community because of its scripts, so I gave it a try and... :wink:

After knowing the truth about that feature I won't recommend using it at all man....just play as a PRO & leave such trix for n00bs since we both know that in high level trackers that won't pass their watch :biggrin:

Mmm, I think it's OK to use with some uploads - for example, Topper's latest avalanche of J2ME games. Googling their names even lets you get the JAR files through direct download/one-click hoster! So you can say that you got the file this way or had it from before, and in the meantime start gaining more credits... :biggrin:

nah,they already announced that they are implementing some new features within the tracker's code asking for any talented php coder to help them...so I guess maybe they will enable such an option soon...

Hopefully :klatsch_3:

@vDD+wR: I 100% agree with your post :wink:

Aurion
22.10.08, 21:58
Yes, you're right.
In the beginning I didn't want to fake upload, but limit myself to multiplying my real one, as for some reason I valued my STB account a lot (still do... lol :tongue:) and didn't want to see it banned.

Good point of view LOL :biggrin:

Avoiding using the Shu mod was an irrational fear as as we clearly know, it's undetectable with the correct settings! :biggrin:
Or maybe it was that I didn't want to get banned while experimenting which settings worked best... but hell, STB isn't particularly highlighted withing the BT community because of its scripts, so I gave it a try and... :wink:

I guess now you believe in Shu's super powers :tongue:

Mmm, I think it's OK to use with some uploads - for example, Topper's latest avalanche of J2ME games. Googling their names even lets you get the JAR files through direct download/one-click hoster! So you can say that you got the file this way or had it from before, and in the meantime start gaining more credits... :biggrin:

Yeah in that case it's OK as long as you know the source is trusty by their Staff...Still for me I won't do any partial seeding nor entering the swarm without having the original file on my HDD :top:

anon
22.10.08, 22:03
I guess now you believe in Shu's super powers :tongue:

Always did... but now I dared to actually use them :tongue:

Yeah in that case it's OK as long as you know the source is trusty by their Staff...Still for me I won't do any partial seeding nor entering the swarm without having the original file on my HDD :top:

In your case, you could build up even more credits by googling the titles of Topper's Java games; then download the file from a web-cache or OCH, and jump on as a seeder - now having the file in your HDD. Just a tip :smile:

By the way, that's how I got a lot of games for my N3220 back when the infinite GRPS trick worked: google generic names like "splintercell" and add .jar to your query. You'll find a lot of web cache sites ("Index of /") title) that contain that one and a lot of other games. This also works with MP3s and sometimes even apps. :wink:

Aurion
22.10.08, 22:13
By the way, that's how I got a lot of games for my N3220 back when the infinite GRPS trick worked: google generic names like "splintercell" and add .jar to your query. You'll find a lot of web cache sites ("Index of /") title) that contain that one and a lot of other games. This also works with MP3s and sometimes even apps. :wink:

Yeah,also in scene movies if you are sure that the file you have tagged with the same name of the group released it so you enter the swarm seeding it for good....

anon
22.10.08, 22:21
Having the filenames is even better, specially in cases where you've lost just 2 parts of a 40+ part release by accident (HDD issue, etc.). You can get them back without adding extra DL to your account. I once had to do this at BCG...

Aurion
23.10.08, 06:29
Having the filenames is even better, specially in cases where you've lost just 2 parts of a 40+ part release by accident (HDD issue, etc.). You can get them back without adding extra DL to your account. I once had to do this at BCG...

Yeah,that's the point,but still it's kinda waste of time to search for releases in Public trackers matching some names for private releases having the same name when uploaded on public ones ! So as I mentioned it's kinda exhausting,so if you have time,then do it :biggrin: otherwise,just stick with your Beauties ! :tongue:

anon
23.10.08, 19:53
I was talking about finding isolated RAR parts in web-caches using the inurl:mp3 or intitle:Index of / tricks, not about instaseeding. :wink:

Although that's also a nice thing to do to boost your ratio; it's even encouraged at some trackers, like TL for example.

Aurion
24.10.08, 05:28
I was talking about finding isolated RAR parts in web-caches using the inurl:mp3 or intitle:Index of / tricks, not about instaseeding. :wink:

Still,in some cases,that might consume time,don't you think ?

Although that's also a nice thing to do to boost your ratio; it's even encouraged at some trackers, like TL for example.

Good to know that :top:

anon
24.10.08, 16:34
Still,in some cases,that might consume time,don't you think ?

If the release isn't available anywhere else (this includes other trackers) than a web-cache you find through Google with those tricks, like it once happened to me, well, I don't mind that. :wink:

Aurion
24.10.08, 20:32
If the release isn't available anywhere else (this includes other trackers) than a web-cache you find through Google with those tricks, like it once happened to me, well, I don't mind that. :wink:

Whatever that makes you happy :wink2:

anon
24.10.08, 23:03
Of course! :smile:

I thought I'd never find parts n° 33 and 37 in that ocasion :frown: But I did. :wink:

Aurion
24.10.08, 23:11
Of course! :smile:

I thought I'd never find parts n° 33 and 37 in that ocasion :frown: But I did. :wink:

parts of what ? maybe I can help :tongue:

anon
24.10.08, 23:12
Of the RELOADED release whose 33th and 37th RAR parts I had lost due to a HDD crash. :frown:

But this hapenned long ago, I have already managed to recover them :biggrin:

Aurion
24.10.08, 23:18
Of the RELOADED release whose 33th and 37th RAR parts I had lost due to a HDD crash. :frown:

But this hapenned long ago, I have already managed to recover them :biggrin:

Good to know that... for what release were they ?

anon
24.10.08, 23:23
NEVERWINTER.NIGHTS.HORDES.OF.THE.UNDERDARK-DEViANCE

<3 RPGs :wink:

Aurion
24.10.08, 23:29
NEVERWINTER.NIGHTS.HORDES.OF.THE.UNDERDARK-DEViANCE

<3 RPGs :wink:

heard good reviews about this,gonna check it later !

Btw,I'm playing a game called ScrapLand recently,it's fucking awesome :tongue: kinda a bit childish,but you know sometimes,you might need to play those games for fun

anon
24.10.08, 23:46
heard good reviews about this,gonna check it later !

Good luck :top: Remember it's an expansion pack for the original NwN, so you'll need to download it first. You're given a buffer of 15 levels to start the game, and can choose either preset abilities or fully customize your character (= spending a lifetime doing this, so I recommend you take the defaults and tweak them up a little :biggrin:), then you can start playing.

Btw,I'm playing a game called ScrapLand recently,it's fucking awesome :tongue: kinda a bit childish,but you know sometimes,you might need to play those games for fun

Yes, of course, fun is what matters. :wink: Just googled it!

And by the way, this doesn't have anything to do with Libble, which is back online. :wink:

Aurion
25.10.08, 20:06
Good luck :top: Remember it's an expansion pack for the original NwN, so you'll need to download it first. You're given a buffer of 15 levels to start the game, and can choose either preset abilities or fully customize your character (= spending a lifetime doing this, so I recommend you take the defaults and tweak them up a little :biggrin:), then you can start playing.

damn,15 levels is too way much man,I guess I should check this out (Googling atm....)

And by the way, this doesn't have anything to do with Libble, which is back online. :wink:

Yeah,I can confirm that too,Libble is Fully functional again :top: