>>>>>> Snakedoctor <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Snakedoctor <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

uTraitor 5 is based on uTorrent 1.81(12639).

The pack contains:

uTraitor Stealth (no download and upload report. Not shown in peerlist and no snatchlist entry.)

uTraitor Stealth v2 (no download and upload report.Not shown in peerlist and no snatchlist entry.). Coded in a diffrent way.

uTraitor No Report (no download and upload report. Works on almost all trackers and no snatchlist entry.)

uTraitor Download as Upload (reports Download as Upload and upload as download).No snatchlist entry.

Changes:

Based on uTorrent 1.81 (Build 12639)
Nice icons made by iNverT(THX)
Changed icons
Changed "about uTorrent " window in all the Mods
Small files due to High compression

Password:

>>>>>> SBI5SBI <<<<<<

yoco
13.10.08, 18:20
Very nice! :top:

uTraitor Stealth v2
On which trackers you tested this? Does it show in your profile info?

anon
13.10.08, 18:39
uTraitor Stealth v2
On which trackers you tested this?

I have tested it on trackers and it has worked great and i haven't gotten detected so far. I have tested all mods and they are all safe and working as they should.

Does it show in your profile info?

As a stealth mod, nothing should show up in your profile. If something does, switch to Stealth v1, and if you still have issues, it means stealth mods don't work at that tracker.

Aurion
13.10.08, 19:19
WOW ! Congratz Snakey for this Hot exclusive new mod man,right on buddy :biggrin:

maerzer
14.10.08, 08:12
Huhu,

is da die Call-Home Funktion deaktiviert oder gibts das ganze auch für utorrent 1.6 ?

Danke

yoco
14.10.08, 14:59
I tested today Stealth v2 on 2 different trackers, and seems to working fine :top:

bar333
14.10.08, 19:52
i can't open the archive..the password doesn't work..any ideas?

anon
14.10.08, 20:42
It does work, type it by hand as browsers sometimes add an empty space when copying.

maerzer
14.10.08, 21:30
call-home function deactivated ?

with wich upload do i have the full download-speed ? 6kb/s ?

Thx :)

anon
14.10.08, 21:32
Since this is based on build 12639, you can set your upload to whatever you want without affecting your download.
Regarding the call-homes, let's wait until Snakedoctor clears that for us...

yoco
14.10.08, 23:12
I somehow always manage to forget this question. :rolleyes2:
What's this DHT? And should I enable it or disable it?

anon
14.10.08, 23:18
DHT = Distributed Hash Table. It's a way of finding peers without depending on the tracker(s). It's disabled in .torrents you download from private trackers, so if you're going to use uTraitor only to download from these kind of trackers, you can disable it to save bandwidth and resources.

gianuzio
15.10.08, 16:27
Thx for this wonderful client!!! for me every mods works fine. But...one question (it might be a silly question)...i do not understand the difference between no report and sthealth mods. Both of them seem to do the same work... Thank you and again congrats for this very nice work.

yoco
15.10.08, 19:32
Not sure, but it seems Stealth mods don't show you in peerlist aswell.

shoulder
15.10.08, 19:47
According to the description above the NoReport doesn't show you in the snatchlist as well.

I don't know what's the difference ATM, I think it's the best if we wait for Snakedoctor to answer. :wink:

anon
15.10.08, 22:44
@shoulder: I think you mean it doesn't show you in the snatchlist :smile:

shoulder
15.10.08, 22:55
Yes, I meant that, Thx. :top:

I corrected it. :wink:

Snakedoctor
16.10.08, 11:03
call-home function deactivated ?

Thx :)

no, as i have read a article it doesn't do anything anyway. Otherwise uTorrent would have been banned on all trackers.

Thx for this wonderful client!!! for me every mods works fine. But...one question (it might be a silly question)...i do not understand the difference between no report and sthealth mods. Both of them seem to do the same work... Thank you and again congrats for this very nice work.

Stealth mod does not show up in peerlist. When you are downloading a file if you click on peerlist in the tracker your name won't be there but other mods does show up on peerlist.

Both of them doesn't have any snatchlist entry. Snatchlist is when you download a file and after finnishing it the tracker will add that you have downloaded this file in your profile or other places. But no snatchlist entry means that the tracker won't be able to do this and there won't be a list of what you have downloaded.

maerzer
16.10.08, 11:19
Hello,

thx for the answer, but what you mean "as i have read a article it doesn't do anything anyway. Otherwise uTorrent would have been banned on all trackers. " If the call-home function is deactivated the client banned on trackers ? Why other mod use a deactiveted call home funtion ? Version 1.8 of utorrent doesn´t sent anything "home" you mean ?

Stealth-Mod : You mean the stealth mod only are able to make no entrys in snatchlist, peerlist ?

No Report make a entry in peelist ?

Hope you understand me, sorry for my bad englisch :)

yoco
16.10.08, 16:55
Can someone tell how to make any of these mods to open, and not to hide in taskbar, when I open it. I hope you understand. :redface:

anon
16.10.08, 18:56
Hello,

thx for the answer, but what you mean "as i have read a article it doesn't do anything anyway. Otherwise uTorrent would have been banned on all trackers. " If the call-home function is deactivated the client banned on trackers ?

No, he means that he thinks the call-homes aren't that important, because if they were, uTorrent would have been banned on all trackers.

Why other mod use a deactiveted call home funtion ?

For added security.

Version 1.8 of utorrent doesn´t sent anything "home" you mean ?

It does. If you're concerned about this, disable Local Peer Discovery and set the gui.bypass_search_redirect advanced value to true.

Stealth-Mod : You mean the stealth mod only are able to make no entrys in snatchlist, peerlist ?

Correct. It doesn't show you in the torrents' peerlist, nor their snatchlist.

No Report make a entry in peelist ?

It does.

Can someone tell how to make any of these mods to open, and not to hide in taskbar, when I open it. I hope you understand. :redface:

That doesn't happen here. Make sure you don't have the "minimize to tray" option enabled, or alternatively try a clean install.

yoco
16.10.08, 20:02
@anon :top:
I knew I'm not that stupid :biggrin:

anon
16.10.08, 20:04
Does that mean that you got the problem solved or..? :biggrin:

yoco
16.10.08, 21:22
No, I asked cuz I searched whole "options" and you just confirmed my thought.

corsair00
17.10.08, 19:22
I'm asking how is it possible.. the other clients have to know your ip and port to send packets.
I'm really interested on it

anon
17.10.08, 20:51
Of course. You're just not shown at the tracker's live peerlist when downloading, this is all the stealth such mods bring you. Peers need to of course know your IP to actually upload the files to you, so it can still be seen.
Stealth mods are useful to add a small layer of security when using public trackers. They also minimize (but don't remove) chances you will upload, as by design they declare that you have stopped the torrent, and therefore trackers won't return your IP address in peer request announces.

booruwa
18.10.08, 07:49
many thanx for v5. unfortunately my windows freeze every 10minutes or so which is a pain. it also happend in v4......any solutions to this would b appreciated.

many thanx for v5. unfortunately my windows freeze every 10minutes or so which is a pain. it also happend in v4......any solutions to this would b appreciated.

disabled NOD32 realtime protection and freezing stopped. i think the disk writes/caching was causing NOD to scan files which froze the computer ....? any thoughts...?

anon
18.10.08, 23:14
disabled NOD32 realtime protection and freezing stopped. i think the disk writes/caching was causing NOD to scan files which froze the computer ....? any thoughts...?

That could be the cause, specially if you have a fast connection and/or lots of torrents loaded. You can try the following:

exclude the mod(s) you're using from NOD's Internet traffic mnonitor.
enable the "append .!ut to incomplete files" option in uTorrent, and exclude the !UT extension from the real-time antivirus scanner.

It could also be a problem with the packer, but I doubt this since I use NOD32 (v2.7) myself and have no problems with it.

dasumianco
19.10.08, 02:10
hi peeps

sorry real noob question comin up but im having trouble finding the password for the archive despite hitting the thanks button.. could someone please tell me what im doing wrong an point me in the right direction please?

anon
19.10.08, 02:13
The password is just above the download link:

Password:

>>>>>> XXXXXXX <<<<<<

yoco
22.10.08, 22:29
An unexpected error happened today. I was using Stalth v2 mod and in the middle of downloading stoped and report "not enough quota", so I changed it with "leecherpack v7" mod. To mention when I exit the program everything freezes for about 10s.

anon
22.10.08, 22:35
I remember you've once had that error with uTraitor v4... marking your downloads drive as "active" solved it. Maybe you can do that again? :smile:

Well I think I solved my problem. I did this: I opened "Computer Management--> Disk Management--> right click on your disk letter (the one you download stuff on)--> click on mark partition as active". I helped me. :klatsch_3:

yoco
22.10.08, 22:49
Yea I know, maybe it's the mod, and the drive is allready "active". I didn't get any problem with "leecherpack v7" mods for now.

anon
23.10.08, 00:11
I see... well, of course after you've marked the drive as active once there's no way to do it again.

I think it could be a problem with the packer Snakedoctor is using, since pwnall had this problem too...

yoco
25.10.08, 17:38
Seems to be working fine again, useing it for 2 days now.

anon
25.10.08, 18:52
After doing the Ubuntu test for some time with all the mods, I don't have the quota issue, either. But the *downloaded= problem still occurs with the uTraitor No-Report and Stealth mods:

(removed)

Snakedoctor
27.10.08, 14:16
After doing the Ubuntu test for some time with all the mods, I don't have the quota issue, either. But the *downloaded= problem still occurs with the uTraitor No-Report and Stealth mods:

anon can you remove the pics of the codes, you are reveling the codes and the way it's coded.

anon
27.10.08, 16:46
You're right, Snake, I'm really sorry for that :frown: How come I didn't think about it...

I have now removed them.

cheater66
01.11.08, 20:09
Bei mir funzt das ehrlich gesagt gaarnicht. Entweder ist der Client (uTorrent 1.81) gebannt, oder irgendeine Meldung mit "Invalid...< NULL >" bekomme ich.

Kann jmd. da weiterhelfen ?

anon
01.11.08, 20:11
Bei mir funzt das ehrlich gesagt gaarnicht. Entweder ist der Client (uTorrent 1.81) gebannt, oder irgendeine Meldung mit "Invalid...< NULL >" bekomme ich.

What mod are you using?

cheater66
01.11.08, 21:12
What mod are you using?

Egal welche, uTraitor Stealth , uTraitor Stealth v2, funzen nicht =(
uTraitor Download habe ich nicht probiert.

Downloadmaster08
01.11.08, 22:08
Hmm, ich habe stealth v2 benutzt auf BiTT Torrents (http://bittorrents.ro) und wurde direkt gebannt. Ich hatte zwar keine down und uploads in meinem profil, jedoch konnte man sehen, dass ich gerade was runterlade. Wie schaffe ich es, komplett unerkannt zu bleiben auf solchen Anti leech trackern?

EDIT: Noch was, kann es sein, dass der mod mein original utorrent überschreibt? Jedesmal, wenn ich auf mein utorrent Symbol klicke, öffnet sich utraitor. :(

anon
01.11.08, 22:12
Stealth mods are detectable. To stay undetected use either the Azureus Hack (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/azureus-vuze-sb-innovation-hack-4-0-0-2_403_ddj-beta-6775/) with reasonable fake speed settings, or the Faze Mod (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f114/faze-mod-0-1-public-beta-3830/).

slikrapid
04.11.08, 21:01
Noch was, kann es sein, dass der mod mein original utorrent überschreibt? Jedesmal, wenn ich auf mein utorrent Symbol klicke, öffnet sich utraitor. :(

nicht ueberschreibt (hoffe ich) sondern benutzt dieselbe settings/configuration

This happened to me too, also with the ghostleeching mod, is there any way around it?

it would be nice if these mods are opened as separate programs (like RM) and not interfering with the original utorrent; in my case i share hundreds of torrents on different trackers with the original utorrent so stopping that just to use the modded one for a few torrents isn't really an option

anon
04.11.08, 21:08
Yes, it's possible to run them separately: put every mod in a different folder, along an empty settings.dat file for each EXE. Then run them with the /RECOVER command-line parameter.

Make sure you make all of them use different ports and directories. Also remember net.max_half_open values stack up, so if you've set one mod's max half open value to 50 and the other's to 20, you'll need to have patched your TCPIP.SYS file to allow at least 70 half-open connections at the same time.

shoulder
04.11.08, 23:18
Just as addition.

To run a program with a parameter you can use the command line or create a shortcut of the program and add the parameter at the end of target. :wink:

ultrah
06.11.08, 12:55
thanks for the client :)

anyone tested this on TL ?

anon
06.11.08, 22:24
anyone tested this on TL ?

It's been reported that the stealth mods don't work there. The other two should do fine.

RUBBER
18.11.08, 02:44
nice but can you explain this better

uTraitor Download as Upload

anon
18.11.08, 13:40
It reports an upload that's actually your downloaded amount, and reversed, to the tracker.

RUBBER
19.11.08, 22:32
i am using this one uTraitor Download as Upload and it give this error many times

http://z1.zod.fr/z/ultra-YKy.jpg

anon
19.11.08, 23:04
I have found a number of possible solutions:

Go to Preferences -> Advanced -> Disk Cache, and tick both "Disable Windows caching of disk writes" and "Disable Windows caching of disk reads" at the bottom.
Go to Preferences -> Advanced and set diskio.coalesce_writes to false, or diskio.coalesce_write_size to 524288.
Go to Preferences -> Advanced, and set diskio.flush_files to false.
If you use KIS or AVG (specially older versions), try temporarily disabling it. Also try excluding your download folder from your antivirus program's real-time scanner, and uTraitor Upload as Download.exe from your firewall's traffic monitor.
Update/reinstall your network card's drivers.
Close all programs and defrag your hard drive.

Click Start, and then click Run.
Type regedit, and then click OK.
Navigate to the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESystemCurrentControlSet ServicesLanmanServerParameters

In the right pane, double-click the IRPStackSize value.

NOTE: If the IRPStackSize value does not already exist, use the following procedure to create it:

In the Parameters folder of the registry, right-click the right pane.
Point to New, and then click DWord Value.
Type IRPStackSize.

IMPORTANT: Type "IRPStackSize" exactly as it is displayed because the value name is case-sensitive.

Change the Base to decimal.
In the Value Data box, type a value that is larger than the value that is listed. (note by anon: try something that's between 15 and 20 first)

keiichi999
21.11.08, 02:13
uTraitor Stealth v2 - confirmed, worked on every single private tracker that I have an account, and arent few lol

vlada24
25.11.08, 19:52
hi guys i am interesting about rules hit and run on tl if i use mod download instead upload how works on that rules and than when my upload is good i than download normaly but again i have rule hit and run what to do

Spongebob
28.11.08, 16:10
unfortunetaly i got a cpu usage of nearly 99% when traitor runs for a few minutes. i tried it with all packs, and it is always the same problem.
anyone else got this behaviour too?

Grambo
28.11.08, 16:59
I have that prob. too. Torrents being closed down due to system can't cope.
I've a powerful PC and that should not happen.

anon
28.11.08, 17:17
@Spongebob & Grambo: does the issue persist after disabling/closing all your security software? I use Outpost v4, which sometimes doesn't carry on well with P2P programs, but the mods work fine...

Spongebob
28.11.08, 18:24
hmm, i use comodo firewall which works fine with azureus. it´s just a problem with µtorrent.
because i dont want to disable my firewall i think i will stick to azureus.

anon
28.11.08, 18:25
Try adding uTraitor to Comodo's exceptions. This way you can use both clients without compromising your security too much...

eriche
22.12.08, 20:05
Hello,

I would like to try your mod - BUT my AVG reports

Win32/CryptExe

With "uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v7" everything seems ok - no thread found :klatsch_3:

So it is possible to pack the app that the virus scanner doesn`t find a virus.

In this case - with uTraitor v5 SBI - you never can be sure :wink2:

So can you write in short words where the problem is - why do I get reported a Win32/CryptExe Trojan crap :confused:

Greet`s

anon
22.12.08, 20:06
In this case - with uTraitor v5 SBI - you never can be sure :wink2:

Yes, you can. :wink:

So can you write in short words where the problem is - why do I get reported a Win32/CryptExe Trojan crap :confused:

False positive.

eriche
22.12.08, 21:13
call me pussy :tongue: BUT I will only use this in my Virtual Machine :rolling_eyes:

If you can dissasamble and reverse engeneer uTorrent to hack it - creating an app not get identifyed as Virus should be very easy :wink:

Greet`s

shoulder
22.12.08, 21:16
The virus warning is because of the used packer which is used to protect the EXE. :wink2:

anon
22.12.08, 21:43
@eriche: uTorrent wasn't reverse engineered to create this pack - they're just hex-mods. As shoulder said, the false positive is because of the packer used to protect them. As their EXEs are protected and therefore AV software can't "see" code inside them anymore, it triggers an alarm.

czullo
22.12.08, 23:48
OMG please don't download there is a virus and it will eat your HDD :D

pygmalion
06.01.09, 08:14
Hi, if I got it correctly, the difference between the no report and stealth version is in shown/not shown in peerlist. I'd like to know what's the effect of that. I mean, in which situation I should use the stealth and in which I should use the no report version? :confused: Thanks in advance.

Butcho
06.01.09, 16:07
The difference is that with an stealth versions your client will not shown in the peerlist at the tracker. If you use the no report exe they can see you in the peerlist but your traffic don't count.

pygmalion
06.01.09, 17:25
thanks for the answer, Butcho. could you please explain more to me: if they can't see me (using stealth), will that affect my download speed?

also I'd like to know if anyone encounters a case like mine: my connection is 1500 kbps so with full speed I should get 150+ KBps. But very often my torrent speed dropped to just 30-40 KBps, even 10 KBps. The seeds are above 60 and the peers more than 500 but I notice that out of 60+ peers I got connected to just 5-7 of them. When this slowing down happened, my web browsing speed also drastically slowed down as if the whole bandwidth was sucked by uTorrent. What puzzles me is how come the torrent speed is so slow when my bandwidth seems to be fully used by torrent alone? If I closed uTorrent, the web speed increases again, and if I tried to download using http, I got full speed. I'm using XP SP3, cracked the max half connection to max value (1+ million), in uTorrent I set the net.max_halfopen = 500, max connection each torrent = 100.

any ideas what went wrong?

anon
06.01.09, 21:39
@pygmalion: stealth is to avoid being shown in the peerlist, this way other members with access to it can't see you have jumped on that torrent. It doesn't work with all trackers.

It shouldn't affect your download speeds, should it work.

No report prevents your client from reporting upload and download - the tracker will see 0:0.

Regarding your connection issues, try setting net.max_halfopen to 50, max global connections to 200, and max connections per torrent to 40.

Mr.unknown
07.01.09, 11:18
hello guys...

Plzz Any Body Tell Me That What Did This Software Do...

Any Help Appreciated

Thanks

czullo
07.01.09, 14:17
read first post :) slowly :)

anon
07.01.09, 17:20
Specially everything between brackets below "the pack contains". You can find how every mod affects (or not, in the case of no report) your ratio.

bboy
08.01.09, 14:38
it is saffe to fake ratio whit this app?

i mean how i can be sohr that my tracker wont notice this?

anon
08.01.09, 16:58
Higher level trackers (e.g. Waffles, ScT) have scripts against uTorrent mods. Stick to the AzHack there.

In lower level trackers you should be OK as long as you don't overfake (limit your upload as recommended by the specific mod's description!).

supercopito
09.01.09, 10:05
What is the difference between the client and utorrent. Well, I just see no difference at least in performance. Or is it that this customer is based on the utorrent. We do not find problems in some servers down. Sorry for my linguistic errors because I am using the google translator.

anon
09.01.09, 17:36
Performance should be exactly the same - but the tracker will see different reports depending on the mod you choose.

bocajrs
11.01.09, 00:21
Hi mates, Does this mods work on Blackcats-games? I want to use Upload as Download

Greetings and Thanks In advance.

surgat
14.01.09, 19:50
i use Upload as Download , very nice this mod , it work with all my traker , but sometimes it go in crash , i have dmp file

anon
14.01.09, 19:52
but sometimes it go in crash , i have dmp file

Post a screen of the error message (if any), and the .dmp file - they can help Snakedoctor. :wink:

surgat
14.01.09, 21:22
this is my crash pic

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/7194/utorrent1gh5.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5485/utorrent2qe6.jpg

anon
14.01.09, 21:23
uHit, uRun, uStealth? Those are old versions of uTraitor. Are you using the latest one, which you can get at this same thread..?

surgat
14.01.09, 22:24
the application are in old folder but all EXE are latest one. only with uTraitor Upload as Download.exe i have problem with uTraitor Stealth.exe and uTraitor Stealth v2.exe never problem

anon
14.01.09, 22:29
What tracker do you have the problem with? I have just tried the UP as DL mod in a public one using a clean install, and didn't have the error message, so it's not a coding issue. Maybe you can try renaming/moving your %appdata%\uTorrent folder.

LongbowArcher
14.01.09, 22:31
I tried uTraitor Stealthv2 for a time.
Like this mod because the speed is good but I have a question:

When using Stealth v2 can anybody see my upload? Because of different problems with Azureus and Java I cannot use Azureus DDJ HAck Mod but I want a No-Upload-Mod for Torrent except Shareaza, so I tried uTraitor because I understood, that nobody can see my upload...is this correct?

anon
14.01.09, 22:36
Hi LongbowArcher,

The Stealth v2 mod just doesn't show you in the tracker's peerlist. You'll still upload to peers, there's no way to hex-mod around this.

LongbowArcher
14.01.09, 22:49
Thansk for your answer!
But that means, that my upload is inexplicable for someone when I'm not shown in the trackers peer list?
Which mod except Shareaza and Azureus offers a No-Upload-Mode?

anon
14.01.09, 22:53
But that means, that my upload is inexplicable for someone when I'm not shown in the trackers peer list?

Yes - it'd be hard to explain how you're not in the tracker's peerlist but yes in the swarm if you're not using a hacked mod. If a Staff member is inside the swarm and sees your IP on it but not in the peerlist, you could get banned. But I think this is unlikely to happen...

Which mod except Shareaza and Azureus offers a No-Upload-Mode?

None, as far as I know.

LongbowArcher
14.01.09, 23:11
Ok, thank you very much :top:
Then I will continue using uTraitor :)

ihateeverthing
15.01.09, 02:59
i downloaded utraitor yesterday it worked fine. however today i cannot get it to work. i redownloaded it and when i try to run one of them i get an error message.
"windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permissions to access the item."

what the hell is that? i am the admin, it doesn't even unpack each file with its normal logo, just a generic one.

shoulder
15.01.09, 15:44
Are you running any security suite/anti virus?

If yes, set an exception for uTraitor.

anon
15.01.09, 17:14
Then I will continue using uTraitor :)

Remember that you'll still upload, so if you need No-Up for security reasons Stealth isn't enough.

i redownloaded it and when i try to run one of them i get an error message.
"windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permissions to access the item."

As shoulder said, check what your security software has to say, which leads us to the following point...

what the hell is that? i am the admin, it doesn't even unpack each file with its normal logo, just a generic one.

...your AV could be blocking access to the EXEs because of a false positive. (Most likely)

Your filesystem permissions could also be now blocking access to the file. (Very rare) You can follow this procedure:

Open Windows Explorer.
Go to Tools -> Folder Options -> View, scroll to the bottom at "Advanced Settings", and untick the "use simple file sharing" checkbox. Press OK.
Right click any uTraitor mod's EXE, and choose "Properties".
Go to "Security".
Remove all entries under "User or group names", and press Apply.
Click on "Add", write "Everyone" (without the quotes) in the textbox, and click OK.
Highlight the new Everyone entry in the user list, and tick the "total control" checkbox under "Allow" in the list below. You'll see all other checkboxes under "Allow" automatically tick themselves.
Press OK.
Repeat this procedure for each uTraitor mod.
When done, try to open any of them.

ihateeverthing
17.01.09, 20:11
I am using AVG free and it does pop up infected with win32/cryptEXE, i click ignore it and nothing changes.
i'm using Windows xp and dont seem to havethe options you show here to try;
i have display simple folder view in explorers folders list not simple file sharing.
and no security option in the file properties of the mod's exe.

I am at a loss here. also windows security updated just before this problem & i cant rollback to previous date to see if that was the issue.

anon
17.01.09, 20:17
I am using AVG free and it does pop up infected with win32/cryptEXE, i click ignore it and nothing changes.

Can't you add an exclusion for the uTraitor EXEs in AVG? Go Tools -> Advanced Settings -> Resident Shield -> Exceptions, and add the paths for the four EXEs.

i'm using Windows xp and dont seem to havethe options you show here to try;
i have display simple folder view in explorers folders list not simple file sharing.
and no security option in the file properties of the mod's exe.

Did you go to Tools -> Folder Options -> View in Windows Explorer to look for the "use simple file sharing" checkbox?

ihateeverthing
17.01.09, 20:50
apparently in avg free version i cannot access the resident shield.
I shut it off and then the exe file can be accessed, but the shield needs to stay off for it to keep running.
that's not good, not really sure what to do about that.

and Tools -> Folder Options -> View in Windows Explorer does not have simple file sharing check box for me.

anon
17.01.09, 20:57
apparently in avg free version i cannot access the resident shield.
I shut it off and then the exe file can be accessed, but the shield needs to stay off for it to keep running.
that's not good, not really sure what to do about that.

Why can't you access its settings? Is the Advanced Settings button greyed out or..?

and Tools -> Folder Options -> View in Windows Explorer does not have simple file sharing check box for me.

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/8780/disablesimplefilesharinbb5.png

It should be there unless you're using a custom or tweaked XP release.

SBfreak
21.01.09, 00:16
Beware I got banned from Iptorrents using utraitor v5 set my upload as download good thing they gave all the users that private registration link:).Great work indeed I still use it:D.Can't wait for v6

dongwonlee
25.01.09, 05:57
can i use utraitor all 4 of them in iptorrents?
someone said utraitor v5 up as down banned the user. what about the other 3?

anon
25.01.09, 06:14
No report clients and the RM also don't work at IPT. vannelli87 has reported being banned after using the uTraitor Stealth mod as well.

dongwonlee
25.01.09, 06:28
No report clients and the RM also don't work at IPT. vannelli87 has reported being banned after using the uTraitor Stealth mod as well.

so it's not possible to cheat there using utorrent mods?
I don't want to use shu/faze? or other.. only utorrent.

anon
25.01.09, 06:32
Maybe a Fakeup or Multi mod from the Expansion leecher pack works, but they haven't been tested there. You can also use mRatio to fake upload and download if you don't want or need the files.

dongwonlee
28.01.09, 06:23
it appears utraitor v5 noreport does sort of work in Torrent Damage with just my upload going up while my download stays the same. Isn't it suppose to not report both my UP and DOWN?

also the utraitor v5 stealth v1,v2 not downloading at all. I guess you have to be known by the other users before you are allowed to download. i don't know why it doesn't work.

(is there an IRC channel for sb-innovation?)

anon
28.01.09, 17:16
it appears utraitor v5 noreport does sort of work in Torrent Damage with just my upload going up while my download stays the same. Isn't it suppose to not report both my UP and DOWN?

It's coded differently than a "standard" No Report, that's why. If you need to make sure neither your upload nor download are reported, use an Expansion no report mod.

also the utraitor v5 stealth v1,v2 not downloading at all. I guess you have to be known by the other users before you are allowed to download. i don't know why it doesn't work.

Because you're only getting returned the total amount of seeders and leechers, but not their IP addresses. Stealth relies on a server-side bug, and therefore doesn't work on all trackers.

(is there an IRC channel for sb-innovation?)

No. There's the sunday evening chat, though.

Snakedoctor
30.01.09, 00:32
Hi all,
Sorry for being so much offline lately, but i do visit every once in a while.I have had a lot of exams at school that's why i have been offline.

When useing Download as Upload make sure to set the download limit to 100-150kb/s, the less the more secure and better.Since it will report that you upload at that speed. Also when you have finnished downloading,don't cancel the torrent, let it run for a while so that your upload speed gets down in the peer-list.

I think that's why you got banned, you didn't set a limit so the torrent reported 1mb/s or more the speed you were downloading.

SomeGuy
06.02.09, 17:09
I love uTraitor Download as Upload, it became my goto client since ever, and I trust it and find it very safe to use!

I am looking forward Snakedoctor to the enxt isntallment of uTraitor!

BTW, uTraitor is the piece of software that I see most frequently. I would like it to look more special as it delivers special performance. You changed the icons in it, what about changing the themes and buttons of uTraitor to make it more beautiful? That would be great!

anon
06.02.09, 17:12
Be careful, some trackers have scripts against the DL as UL mod, and if you don't limit your download speed you'll send huge rates to the tracker.

BTW, uTraitor is the piece of software that I see most frequently. I would like it to look more special as it delivers special performance. You changed the icons in it, what about changing the themes and buttons of uTraitor to make it more beautiful? That would be great!

I think the reason Snakedoctor didn't do this is because if you skin the whole uTorrent UI, not all users may like the changes (but everyone likes the icons :biggrin:).

You can still download toolbar, status and tab icons here (http://utorrent.com/skins.php). :top:

SomeGuy
10.02.09, 18:56
Any news on possible plans for updating this app Snakedoctor?

I appreciate your mod very very much! So light, and effective.

Master Razor
17.02.09, 01:41
Yeah. I use utraitor more than the utorrent expansion pack. So if you have the time pleas eupdate it. Thanks.

Fingertip
26.02.09, 03:26
Yeah. I use utraitor more than the utorrent expansion pack. So if you have the time pleas eupdate it. Thanks.

I agree with this post 100%. An update to 1.8.2 would be wonderful.

anon
26.02.09, 16:57
An update will come when Snakedoctor has time to make it...

nextor
03.03.09, 20:49
Well, I guess we have to be patient and wait for the update then =)

MosDef
17.03.09, 06:57
Really appreciate the work and looking forward to an update. I think the no report in this program works better than utorrent leecherpack's No complete No Report Tracker mod. I can see a snatchlist entry with utorrent leecherpack for some trackers.

anon
17.03.09, 17:46
Yes, Snakedoctor's No Report is coded differently from mine, so it's possible for it to work on trackers mine doesn't, and reversed. :smile:

Which trackers did you still had an snatchlist entry on when using my uTorrent LP?

MosDef
17.03.09, 18:07
Yes, Snakedoctor's No Report is coded differently from mine, so it's possible for it to work on trackers mine doesn't, and reversed. :smile:

Which trackers did you still had an snatchlist entry on when using my uTorrent LP?

I used it on tvtorrents.ro and had snatchlist entries with no DL or UL reported. It didn't work on another Indian tracker that I use. dctorrent.com. The download wouldn't start at all. I use it on revtt but have no way of knowing if there're snatchlist entries because theres no history there.

anon
17.03.09, 18:13
I used it on tvtorrents.ro and had snatchlist entries with no DL or UL reported.

Then maybe TvT.ro has a permanent snatchlist, and not just for completed torrents. I can't check it right now since the site seems to be down for maintenance.

It didn't work on another Indian tracker that I use. dctorrent.com. The download wouldn't start at all.

Stealth mods don't always work, and when they don't, that's what happens. You can see the total amount of seeders and leechers in the torrent, but can't connect to any of them since the tracker doesn't return their IPs...

Snakedoctor
11.04.09, 23:04
Hi all, sorry for the delay.I have been relly busy lately.But I will release the new uTraitor tommorow.

SBfreak
09.05.09, 14:21
Please be patient everyone.I asure you that the new uTraitor will be ready soon.

Rebound
09.05.09, 14:24
Snake will release a new version if he have time. Be patience.

best regards

RB

SomeGuy
09.05.09, 19:26
I prefer to wait and have a Utraitor based on 1.9 so take your time Snake, it all cool :)

anon
02.06.09, 16:14
The new release will be up when Snakedoctor has time. Please stop asking about it.

zirulp
28.06.09, 11:31
What's the difference between Stealth and NoReport?

And why does uTraitor always crash? I always receive messages like "uTorrent crashed", "Relaunch Program", "Dump file" or something like that.

Im using Upload as Download by the way!

shoulder
28.06.09, 13:21
Using the Stealth Mod you're not seen in the Tracker Peerlist, while using the NoReport Mod you're shown.

anon
28.06.09, 19:24
What's the difference between Stealth and NoReport?

Also, the No Report mod won't report your upload and download to trackers. This doesn't work on all of them.

Your crash problem could be caused by bad settings (lots of connections, etc.), not having patched your TCPIP.SYS file, and/or the packer used to protect this mod.

James73
01.07.09, 19:57
I love this mod, unfortunately some trackers require that you run the last version of utorrent, is there another utraitor version that spoofs utorrent 1.8.2 or 1.8.3?
Or at least, another client with the same characteristics of the stealth mode. I used the ghostleeching mod on a level 6 tracker (registered with a proxy) and everything is working well, but the only bad thing is that I can't avoid my real IP adress being shown in the peerlist with the ghostleeching version.

anon
01.07.09, 20:38
You can avoid it if you stop the torrent after announcing and removing the tracker URL, then connect to a VPN, such as UltraVPN, if it isn't possible for you to change your real IP.

There isn't a 1.8.2 or 1.8.3-based uTraitor yet. Please be patient.

James73
01.07.09, 21:14
I can change my IP, but it's quite annoying to reset the router every time I add a file :) I wish I had a direct cable...
I have no experience with VPN, but I will work on it right now.

anon
01.07.09, 21:16
Check the UltraVPN thread in the Computer, Internet and Network section :smile:

zirulp
06.07.09, 13:27
Hi.
I'm new here, but when will SnakeDoctor release a new version?
I think it's time for an update.
Because it often crashes and keeps telling me something about a dump file or something. :confused2:

RDK
06.07.09, 14:13
I have some problems with this program, but I blame my antivirus for that.

anon
06.07.09, 18:43
A new version will come when Snakedoctor has time!

In the meantime, try checking out if the problem isn't in your side, like RDK did.

Hellboy
06.07.09, 23:20
Has anybody testedit on BCG and what.cd

SomeGuy
07.07.09, 00:25
anon, the only thing that uTraitor has that is not available in other uT mods is the report downloads as uploads.
If it is not too much to ask, could be considered as an addition to the SBI uT Expansion mods?

anon
07.07.09, 00:26
anon, the only thing that uTraitor has that is not available in other uT mods is the report downloads as uploads.

Check Logo's Extreme LE and its "Reverse" mod :wink:

But I'll add it to the Expansion pack if you want :smile:

hitman
31.08.09, 03:22
New version is out

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15259

shoulder
09.10.09, 18:31
It works, type it by hand.

anon
09.10.09, 19:16
i can't open the archive..the password doesn't work

You either downloaded the archive as a guest or didn't at all.

Either way, typing it manually should do.

MRJ
11.10.09, 04:19
Hi i love your mods, i just have a question if possible, how do i make it so once im finished downloading something it stops seeding? I used to have it do that but i just installed Windows 7 and reinstalled utorrent and your mod and i can no longer get it to do that.

anon
11.10.09, 04:20
Go to Options -> Preferences -> Queueing and set things like this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3423

piyush
11.10.09, 17:26
hay Its really good I have downloaded and one thing more we cant banned by using that

plz.... telll

anon
11.10.09, 17:26
Higher level trackers can detect these mods.