PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Buffering

poopsalot
13.10.08, 04:57
Anyone got some advice to buffer on some of the harder sites? SCC, ScL, TTi, What, SDBits and etc ^^

Aurion
13.10.08, 16:37
Well,you should shape out a Plan to suit your cheating skills depending on how much buffer would you dare to reach on anyone of those trackers...also just draw your plan regarding what constant speed will you accept on each tracker,every time you start a torrent....in general you might follow these steps when cheating :

1. Pick up new added torrents as possible as you can..since those are the best toolz to build up a very high buffer.

2. Set a reasonable faking speed & remember that speed on each tracker so that you use that speed everytime you download a torrent off of that tracker..

3. Don't & I mean Don't ever finish a torrent & not faking it,saying to yourself "Well,I already got a 200GB+ up buffer,so why the fuss ?!"...nah,that's very bad & dangerous in the same time..remember to fake every single torrent you download off any tracker..

4. Try to pick up (when you just want to buffer a new account) torrents with the highest leechers + seeders available so that you just hide your fake among those seeders & chances of being caught will be extremely minimized..

poopsalot
13.10.08, 18:20
Aurion, thanks for your tutorial, kind of got me into a cheating state of mind ;P

However, I have one question, would you suggest the "100% seeder" feature in Shu Mod/SB-I shus

anon
13.10.08, 18:22
Don't use it in high-level trackers or tracker-only packs/releases that aren't available at other places, entering the swarm directly as a seeder will get suspicious.

Aurion
13.10.08, 18:36
as anon said...don't use that "seeder" mode in high level trackers since admins/mods there just watch new registered users or even the whole swarm for large sized packs...instead just download the file man normally & set a fake speed to begin faking during the download,this way it would be very hard for them to catch ya since as I mentioned earlier,you will be kinda hidden inside the leechers then seeders line up...

Just draw your cheating technique/plan for each tracker respectively...then you will be just Super Fine :top:

poopsalot
13.10.08, 18:58
One more question, what would the lowest level tracker you would suggest using NRPG/Ratio Master on (Shu Mod doesn't seem like RevTT that much)

Aurion
13.10.08, 19:02
Well,the NRPG/Ratio Master mods work almost on each tracker out there,but the point is all about detection of those mods,since whenever you go higher regarding seeding to trackers,cheating scripts get more & more complicated....About your quesiton,well I would go for Demonoid,TorrentBits,Bitgamer,Underground-Gamer,Filelits ...etc & such using the NRPG/RM mods...otherwise,I would use the Shu mod/Faze mod with less resources wasting technique located here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/reduce-memory-usage-azureus-vuze-sb-i-5310/).

poopsalot
13.10.08, 22:44
Actually, one more question, is it possible to tell Shu/SB-I Azzy mods, that I don't want to download anything, but still be able to connect to peers to fake upload to (and appear as 100% to them)?

Kinda similar to NRPG I would presume in a way (I don't have to downlaod the actual pieces, etc)

Otherwise it would kinda be gay to buffer having to download all the latest torrents (that I don't want ;<) or do I have to give up that luxury and have to download stuff that I don't need too

anon
14.10.08, 00:44
Actually, one more question, is it possible to tell Shu/SB-I Azzy mods, that I don't want to download anything, but still be able to connect to peers to fake upload to (and appear as 100% to them)?

Yes, it's possible:

When you're going to add the torrent, untick all files in the "Open torrent(s)" window, and choose "Stopped" in Add Mode.
Then go to its SB-I Hack Fake tab, and tick the "Show you as a seeder (100% done and no download report)" checkbox in the Speed mode++ settings. For example:
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9379/showasseederjx0.gif

Start the torrent and you'll be faking directly, being shown as a seeder, and without the actual files in your HDD. :biggrin:

It was CindyVer that first posted this method at the "regarding PTN" (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f51/regarding-ptn-4113/index2.html#post34740) thread. :wink:

poopsalot
14.10.08, 01:33
Yeah, thought about it and tried it before you posted it. However for some reason it doesn't connect properly with peers, or may just be the torrent... I'll try it again on a different tracker.

EDIT: I'm trying it right now, and the peers just stays at 0 (and seeds too, the swam mind you, so that means I'm not properly connected to the swarm...)

anon
14.10.08, 01:37
As you'll have nothing to share with others, you'll never fully establish a connection with other peers. Set both "Stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" values to 0.

poopsalot
14.10.08, 01:42
As you'll have nothing to share with others, you'll never fully establish a connection with other peers. Set both "Stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" values to 0.

I was thinking of doing that, but I guess the only problem with that is, how do you know if the torrent is out of seeds and still not cheating... (Perhaps you seed and there are no more leechers left, but you can't tell)

And another problem I think could occur is if an admin connects to swarm and doesn't see you, but you're still uploading and thinks "wtf"..

But I guess that goes to the point of why you shouldn't use it on high-level trackers... But could you think you could give an estimate about the level tracker that you suggest doing it on max? (level 5 max, etc)

and btw, would you suggest Faze of Shu?

Aurion
14.10.08, 15:46
1. I wouldn't recommend using such an option for trackers higher than Level 3 IMO...since there are lots of trackers in Level 4/5 that either got above-rated or way under-rated to lower levels...so it's all about how dare you would go far with that option...

2. About using faze or shu,well both are well shaped & designed just to suit your cheating desires...in case you didn't notice,that faze still under development by our resident Coders,but it's 100% perfectly working & undetectable..also the Shu mod is extremely reliable regarding sending fakes all around different or any tracker you want. :top: You just have to pick your bet ! :klatsch_3:

anon
14.10.08, 20:58
I was thinking of doing that, but I guess the only problem with that is, how do you know if the torrent is out of seeds and still not cheating... (Perhaps you seed and there are no more leechers left, but you can't tell)

Set the first "Stop increasing the fake upload..." value to the amount of leechers you want to be in the swarm before faking, and the second one to 0.

And another problem I think could occur is if an admin connects to swarm and doesn't see you, but you're still uploading and thinks "wtf"..

He could see you, but not download from you. Anyway, it's a risk you'd be taking...

and btw, would you suggest Faze of Shu?

Yes! :wink:

Aurion
14.10.08, 22:28
@anon: LOL you had to pick up an answer,this or that ? :tongue:

anon
14.10.08, 22:31
Now I have a closer look at it, maybe... he didn't put a comma before "or Shu" so I thought he meant both.
@poopsalot
But I do recommend both! They're well-coded, undetectable clients. Try them out, play with the settings, and see which one "feels" better. :smile:

poopsalot
15.10.08, 01:26
Now I have a closer look at it, maybe... he didn't put a comma before "or Shu" so I thought he meant both.
@poopsalot
But I do recommend both! They're well-coded, undetectable clients. Try them out, play with the settings, and see which one "feels" better. :smile:

Yeah, when I first used NRPG I kinda got addicted to it and it's so weird having an azurues client or utorrent client rather than a separate client for cheating ;x

oh and btw, can anyone confirm whether shu mod/faze mod works on Waffles? Because I heard they have scripts that automatically detects Shu/Faze (dunno how since real client...)

jolas
15.10.08, 12:42
nope, im using shu at the moment at whatcd and waffles :p

anon
15.10.08, 20:18
Yeah, when I first used NRPG I kinda got addicted to it and it's so weird having an azurues client or utorrent client rather than a separate client for cheating ;x

You'll get used to it :top:

oh and btw, can anyone confirm whether shu mod/faze mod works on Waffles? Because I heard they have scripts that automatically detects Shu/Faze (dunno how since real client...)

The clients themselves can't be detected - it's your settings that can get you banned or not. A thread about Waffles cheating can be found here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/waffles-cheating-2976/). Also bear in mind What has recently jumped to Level 4 in the cheating scripts rank list - the PMR and RM don't work there anymore, for example.

jolas
15.10.08, 22:21
3. Don't & I mean Don't ever finish a torrent & not faking it,saying to yourself "Well,I already got a 200GB+ up buffer,so why the fuss ?!"...nah,that's very bad & dangerous in the same time..remember to fake every single torrent you download off any tracker..

im sorry but i can t understand this, do u mean never download something whithout faking it?

if so why? im sorry english is not my 1?st language

anon
15.10.08, 22:23
Yes, I think that's what he meant. So as to avoid HnR's that could draw attention to your buffer...

jolas
16.10.08, 16:40
oh... i see makes sense, but what about seeding whithout usiing fake upload? i mean just seading the 48hourts or the 72hours?

also i could say dont go to the irc channels of the trackers you cheat, thats a big mistake!

i just read someone saying i got to the acid irc and someone asked me why do i cheat......

yes, so i have a question guys, even using shumod, where never safe are we? probably some software on the trackers won t catch us, but in the human eye? are we visable?

i have been questioning this myself for a long time,...

Aurion
16.10.08, 19:09
nah,man you are completely safe either setting the SB-I hack implemented in the Client or just play innocent & seed with your actual upload speed....the mod is just a core file implemented in the main Azureus Vuze engine,so don't worry,the client always sends reports to the tracker that you are using the official Vuze...so answering to your question yeah,we are 100% safe :top:

anon
16.10.08, 19:39
oh... i see makes sense, but what about seeding whithout usiing fake upload? i mean just seading the 48hourts or the 72hours?

Well, now you say it, I think that as long as you avoid a HnR or any kind of warning regarding the torrent that could draw attention to your buffer, it'd be fine, too.

Although it could happen that an admin sees that you used to "seed" torrents 1:1 (taking the factors that could show you've cheated apart), but now don't anymore... why? I don't think you could get banned in this case, because you've left your client open to avoid a HnR, but it'd be a point to consider, for me at least. :smile:

also i could say dont go to the irc channels of the trackers you cheat, thats a big mistake!

i just read someone saying i got to the acid irc and someone asked me why do i cheat......

It'd be good to know what his settings were, and also if he started cheating right after he signed up, among other factors.

yes, so i have a question guys, even using shumod, where never safe are we? probably some software on the trackers won t catch us, but in the human eye? are we visable?

i have been questioning this myself for a long time,...

Probably. You can never really know. It varies from tracker to tracker.

Theoretically it could always get detected, but in real life this mostly never happens if you use reasonable speeds and settings.

Also, like Aurion said, there's no chance for the mod itself to be detected, since it declares to be the version of Azureus/Vuze it's based on 100% perfectly.

poopsalot
18.10.08, 01:37
Just a question and or a concern, I was wondering if anyone has experience with Shu Mod on TranceTraffic, anyone been successful on buffering 100+ gb? ^^ Just asking because I might be getting an invite at TT :>

Aurion
19.10.08, 03:02
Just a question and or a concern, I was wondering if anyone has experience with Shu Mod on TranceTraffic, anyone been successful on buffering 100+ gb?

Never been there before,but heard a couple of guys saying that they used it over there with no single glitch....just to keep it right straight..nothing beats Shu mod man,use it with wise speed settings on any tracker you dream of,and you are just fine...:top:

poopsalot
19.10.08, 03:08
Just a question and or a concern, I was wondering if anyone has experience with Shu Mod on TranceTraffic, anyone been successful on buffering 100+ gb?

Never been there before,but heard a couple of guys saying that they used it over there with no single glitch....just to keep it right straight..nothing beats Shu mod man,use it with wise speed settings on any tracker you dream of,and you are just fine...:top:

Yeah, uploaded a few gigs today ^^

btw, would you suggest cheating on site packs on a tracker such as SCC? ;p just want to see your opinion ;D

The question isn't to seem annoying/stupid, just wondering ;p

Aurion
19.10.08, 03:24
Well,packs are always proven to be the best thing to use in order to build a HUGE buffer in no time...it's also positive to just jump on newely added torrents wither packs or normal sized files...those are with high leechers number that can provide such a good camouflage for your fake seed...

poopsalot
19.10.08, 05:08
Well,packs are always proven to be the best thing to use in order to build a HUGE buffer in no time...it's also positive to just jump on newely added torrents wither packs or normal sized files...those are with high leechers number that can provide such a good camouflage for your fake seed...

Ahh, you have a good point there ;P Downloading and faking upload on another torrent ;p = good idea.

Manas
19.10.08, 10:18
I don't understand why you shouldn't hit and run. There's an option in the shu mod named: No Snatchlist entry :biggrin:

Of course it's detectable but only one tracker till now could detect it: Oink
So it doesn't really matter.

Packs are only good for faking when they are fresh...the average speeds of packs suck mostly and will get you easily banned when using too high rates.

Best torrents to fake on are DVDs...

Aurion
20.10.08, 03:12
I don't understand why you shouldn't hit and run. There's an option in the shu mod named: No Snatchlist entry :biggrin:

Of course it's detectable but only one tracker till now could detect it: Oink
So it doesn't really matter.

You mean the former Oink :tongue: But still I won't do that as long as I'm on a faker which already does the trick...

Packs are only good for faking when they are fresh...the average speeds of packs suck mostly and will get you easily banned when using too high rates.

Best torrents to fake on are DVDs...

You are absolutely right buddy,but I still prefere them like hell :klatsch_3: you know Big COOCKIE is always tasty & more stuffy :biggrin: plus you just add a quick amount to your upload rate in no time hitting fresh new added packs every now & then...

shoulder
20.10.08, 21:38
Yes, but I'd only fake on new packs since, like Manas said, old ones often don't have any "real" leecher.

Aurion
20.10.08, 21:45
Yes, but I'd only fake on new packs since, like Manas said, old ones often don't have any "real" leecher.

Yeah for sure,Just as I mentioned 2 Weeks old MAX are still good ratio builders :biggrin:

shoulder
20.10.08, 22:35
I think it depends on the tracker which type of content is the best to fake.

I'd say rips or encodes of new movies are very good. :wink:

Aurion
21.10.08, 01:39
I think it depends on the tracker which type of content is the best to fake.

I'd say rips or encodes of new movies are very good. :wink:

Yeah sure...also Games,0day packs are awesome since those usually come with like 20GB+ size which is already considered to Boost up your ratio in no time...Still,I prefere Movies packs over Games/Appz...you know you see most leechers rushing on them for like a whole week which is enough for ya tobuild a 3.0 buffer on each pack :biggrin:

leroy 27
22.10.08, 01:17
i try to keep my buffering to a minimum because i have seen to many people get banned for having insane buffers. i only seed things 3:1 and thats max for me. i haven't been banned yet anywhere.

Aurion
22.10.08, 01:20
i try to keep my buffering to a minimum because i have seen to many people get banned for having insane buffers. i only seed things 3:1 and thats max for me. i haven't been banned yet anywhere.

Well,this is a wise decision to make...Just keep it that way & I assure ya you won't get into trouble somehow ! :top:

anon
22.10.08, 19:12

That's a nice way of handling it :top:

I "seed" everything to a 1.000 ratio myself, to avoid suspicion. In my opinion 3.5 should be the most you could ever need (of course it all depends on the torrents' sizes, uploading 60kB and downloading 20kB also makes a 3:1 ratio) while not drawing too much attention from the staff.

Even though it's also possible even for an honest to reach a 4+ ratio if the torrents he downloads have lots of leechers, little seeders, and he leaves his client open :wink:

Aurion
22.10.08, 21:46
Even though it's also possible even for an honest to reach a 4+ ratio if the torrents he downloads have lots of leechers, little seeders, and he leaves his client open :wink:

Well,this is right ONLY in Large packs 50GB+ where leechers won't be off until next weekend.....so reaching 4.0 ratio on normal 2~10GB files is pure stupidity...:top:

anon
22.10.08, 21:58
reaching 4.0 ratio on normal 2~10GB files is pure stupidity...:top:

But if there are a lot of leechers in both (taking apart whether you actually need the stuff, or just want to make some buffer with a "random" torrent), seeding a 10GB torrent to 4:1 would be the same as seeding a 40GB one to 1:1.

Of course if you actually need the large pack's stuff :biggrin:, it's a lot better to seed it to 1:1 instead - and if you can, even more! :biggrin:

Aurion
22.10.08, 22:08
But if there are a lot of leechers in both (taking apart whether you actually need the stuff, or just want to make some buffer with a "random" torrent), seeding a 10GB torrent to 4:1 would be the same as seeding a 40GB one to 1:1.

Of course if you actually need the large pack's stuff :biggrin:, it's a lot better to seed it to 1:1 instead - and if you can, even more! :biggrin:

nah,I do believe that seeding small packs (2~10GB) for BIG ratios is so fucking dangerous that it's not logical to have 2GB down 8GB up ?! can't you see it ?

But in Large packs,it's reasonable to boost your ratio up since the file you are already downloading is too big that you can use it (they always just encourage that) to raise your buffer,keeping it seeded like forever to keep the swarm alive...

anon
22.10.08, 22:18
nah,I do believe that seeding small packs (2~10GB) for BIG ratios is so fucking dangerous that it's not logical to have 2GB down 8GB up ?! can't you see it ?

It's also not "logical" to have 40GB DL and 160GB UL...

But in Large packs,it's reasonable to boost your ratio up since the file you are already downloading is too big that you can use it (they always just encourage that) to raise your buffer,keeping it seeded like forever to keep the swarm alive...

You can do that with a 2GB pack, too. :biggrin:

Don't get me wrong, I agree with that seeding a huge pack will greatly help your ratio (specially if it's freeleech!), I'm just saying that it's also OK to do it with smaller ones if you don't want or need a big buffer. :smile:

Aurion
23.10.08, 06:00
It's also not "logical" to have 40GB DL and 160GB UL...

Yeah,it's not,I didn't say that at all ! I meant that you could have a reasonable 60GB DL 120GB UL...

You can do that with a 2GB pack, too. :biggrin:

If you mean to get boosted by a 2GB pack,Well maybe,but I won't do that,since it would be extremely suspicious...

Don't get me wrong, I agree with that seeding a huge pack will greatly help your ratio (specially if it's freeleech!), I'm just saying that it's also OK to do it with smaller ones if you don't want or need a big buffer. :smile:

Part of that is actually right,still it's good to have HUGE buffer instead of tine One !! Don't you love'em Big & Wet ?! :tongue:

anon
23.10.08, 20:00
Yeah,it's not,I didn't say that at all ! I meant that you could have a reasonable 60GB DL 120GB UL...

I think you're talking about global ratio or..? I was talking about individual torrents. :smile:

If you mean to get boosted by a 2GB pack,Well maybe,but I won't do that,since it would be extremely suspicious...

Well, it could be that they watch 2GB packs for suspicious activity more than the 50GB ones.

But otherwise I think that for someone that either doesn't need the actual pack's content, is just starting and/or intends to add as less DL as possible to their account it's OK to buffer with a 2GB one...

Part of that is actually right,still it's good to have HUGE buffer instead of tine One !! Don't you love'em Big & Wet ?! :tongue:

I'm kinda OK with the idea of having a big buffer (can be quite convenient), but some people may not like to draw too much attention. :wink:

Edit: of course it all depends on the tracker, having a 50.000 ratio at LeechersLair isn't the same as having it at ScT, where seedboxes are rampant...

Manas
23.10.08, 22:59
High ratios always draw attention. Especially at trackers which are hard to seed at. e.g. ScT, Waffles

So if you really want to have a high buffer- to trade or whatever- you always have to think about the risks which come with it and whether your aims are really worth the efforts.

Generally, highly buffered accounts are useless for cheaters. There are enough methods to reduce download. I for example mostly prefer to stay down to earth since I don't see a point in buffering accounts and having a high ratio- every noob could achieve that.

Aurion
24.10.08, 05:17
High ratios always draw attention. Especially at trackers which are hard to seed at. e.g. ScT, Waffles

I would assume your words are true regarding ratios above 3.0 IMO ! Otherwise,doing 1~2.5 is what we call normal :tongue:

So if you really want to have a high buffer- to trade or whatever- you always have to think about the risks which come with it and whether your aims are really worth the efforts.

Yeah,I hate risks myself,but who said we are preparing for a trade or so ? This is normal argument about certain issue...:rolleyes:

Generally, highly buffered accounts are useless for cheaters. There are enough methods to reduce download. I for example mostly prefer to stay down to earth since I don't see a point in buffering accounts and having a high ratio- every noob could achieve that.

Well,Yeah not all the high buffered accounts,I do have a 120GB UP 48GB DL RevTT account which I don't consider high since I already use such trackers alot...alos in ScL I have 90GB DL 163GB UP which ain't that high for me....

poopsalot
24.10.08, 06:39
Well Aurion, I would presume he means someone like me ;<

4TB uploaded and ~500+ gigs dled on TL ;< = extreme but dangerous buffer

anon
24.10.08, 16:52
Yeah,I hate risks myself,but who said we are preparing for a trade or so ? This is normal argument about certain issue...:rolleyes:

He said "to trade or whatever"...

Well,Yeah not all the high buffered accounts,I do have a 120GB UP 48GB DL RevTT account which I don't consider high since I already use such trackers alot...alos in ScL I have 90GB DL 163GB UP which ain't that high for me....

That'd make a 2.5 ratio at RevTT, and a 1.81 at ScL. Those are OK according what you were talking about. I think Manas meant anything that's bigger than 3.5 - according the "starts basic, ends advanced" BitTorrent tutorial, you should aim to consider that your hard limit.

I'm personally fine with 1.5 or a bit less in the higher level trackers, but, if possible, and only at the smaller ones, I do buffer a bit though - like at LL. According my latest tests, even the "show as seeder, no DL" trick, with speeds from 20 to 80kB/s, works there. You can buffer like a GB a day without problems.

Aurion
24.10.08, 20:39
That'd make a 2.5 ratio at RevTT, and a 1.81 at ScL. Those are OK according what you were talking about. I think Manas meant anything that's bigger than 3.5 - according the "starts basic, ends advanced" BitTorrent tutorial, you should aim to consider that your hard limit.

LOL I didn't know he meant that btw,did he ? Anyway,as I already mentioned,I don't go over 2.5~3.0 in most of the cases due to suitable percentage of my download to my upload amounts which = 1.0~3.5 which is good measurement IMO....

Manas
25.10.08, 23:14
I wasn't talking about a specific ratio. Just telling you my opinion on ratios. In the end you'll have to decide what you think is reasonable. I for myself have ratios from 1-2. But if you think ratios up to 4 are reasonable it's fine. There are many users who do have such ratios. I just think that the higher the ratio gets the more staff will get suspicious....

But that's not an absolute statement. There are other opinions on this subject and I'm open to other well argumented points of views.

@ aurion

Yeah,I hate risks myself,but who said we are preparing for a trade or so ? This is normal argument about certain issue...

I wasn't talking about trading. I just wondered what you need high buffered accounts for. :wink:

Aurion
26.10.08, 02:22
I wasn't talking about a specific ratio. Just telling you my opinion on ratios. In the end you'll have to decide what you think is reasonable. I for myself have ratios from 1-2. But if you think ratios up to 4 are reasonable it's fine. There are many users who do have such ratios. I just think that the higher the ratio gets the more staff will get suspicious....

Yeah,believe me I understood every word you & anon said,guys,just try to understand meanings beyond my words (play shadowman ultimate :tongue:)...but still your way of measuring risks associated with high buffers is interesting,that's why I still didn't get to 4 ratio,was just wondering about catching that one sometimes later....

But that's not an absolute statement. There are other opinions on this subject and I'm open to other well argumented points of views.

Good then ! :top:

I wasn't talking about trading. I just wondered what you need high buffered accounts for. :wink:

OK,but back then,I felt that you guys think I'm in the middle of a trade or something :biggrin: LOL nah,I'm not involved in any yet,but don't mind doing some later :klatsch_3:

anon
26.10.08, 15:51
but still your way of measuring risks associated with high buffers is interesting,that's why I still didn't get to 4 ratio,was just wondering about catching that one sometimes later....

Yes, I'm a bit paranoid. :biggrin:

Aurion
26.10.08, 22:06
Yes, I'm a bit paranoid. :biggrin:

LOL I guess it's all good now understanding each other :biggrin: