PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on torrentbytes

kfir
11.10.08, 15:10
hi guys!

i wanna make some ratio at Torrentbytes.
can anyone give me some tips like how to do it safety?
Ratio master is recommended for that site ? its easy to fake there ?

ty.

yoco
11.10.08, 16:06
I use azures with "no report" or "fake upload speed". These two are working just fine for me now. And I can say I almost always cheat there :tongue:

Aurion
11.10.08, 16:11
In general if you do have a decent connetion then don't cheat already since seeds there are easy to be found & handle... in terms of safety,well TorrentBytes is for sure one of the safest places to cheat on since almost all fakers work there properly,using either RM or Azureus faker just buffer an amazing ratio...now I guess you would have to pick up a digger :top:

divlord
11.10.08, 16:50
nrpg .41 on a torrent with size in some GBs (like some pack with 10 GB size) with more than 50 seeders and leechers and download and upload speeds of 600KB/s to 700KB/s range works great for me

kfir
11.10.08, 17:03
i will fake with the Ratio maser..
but how much upload speed should i need to choose ? becuase last time i got banned there.

vDD+wR
11.10.08, 17:51
but how much upload speed should i need to choose ? becuase last time i got banned there.

how much speed did you use last time? i suggest to start with a low value such as 200kb/s on that kind of download that divlord already explained :top:
if this would be too slow for you you could always add some extra kb/s :wink:

greetz

kfir
11.10.08, 17:57
last time the upload speed was 1mb.. but i uploaded only 5gb. this is the reason why i got banned?

vDD+wR
11.10.08, 18:08
last time the upload speed was 1mb.. but i uploaded only 5gb. this is the reason why i got banned?

i would think so, that this is reason you were banned.
if it was 1mb/s then it was way too fast. my recommendation was to start with 200kb/s, which is only a 1/5 of your value.
you have to set lower values in order to stay on the tracker and build a decent ratio :smile:

kfir
11.10.08, 18:14
ok..
so for perfect cheating i need to start with 200kb max and choose a good torrent ? with more than 50 seeders right ?

vDD+wR
11.10.08, 18:26
yeah thats right, but have a look at the amount of the leechers too and choose a big file.(a pack would be perfect)
best case would be: lots of seeders/leechers, big filesize

another good thing is, if you have access to the top 10 on torrentbytes, there you could immediatly see the most active files which have mostly the best seeder/leecher ratio.
but im not sure if its accessible only for power users..

kfir
11.10.08, 18:33
ok ty

btw can i use with RM 1.7.5 ? or nrpg 0.41 ?
whats difference ?

another question:

because they blocked the ip's (at the site and in the trackers) i need to type in RM some proxy to start the upload ? how its work ?

p.s
i cant enter to Torrentbytes without proxy.

anon
11.10.08, 18:48
A good question. The once difference between the two apps is the GUI. RM looks different like nrpg. And with the rm you can only fake on torrent per process, with nrpg you can fake more torrents with one process (you said this too).

Both programs are working as the same, itīs no difference. If you open the nrpg you see that in the "about" window is a text like "Based on ratiomaster 1.4".

I have never tried using the RM at TB, but yes the uTorrent NoReport-Seeder mod, Shu with moderate speeds like vDD said (200kB/s are good when you've just started the torrent), and Faze: they all work.

Another idea is picking a free-leech torrent with a good amount of leechers, and fake slow speeds (like 20-30kbs): your ratio can climb up very quickly, and if they get suspicious, there's nothing that can prove that you've cheated as there were enough leechers to upload to and your speeds were normal.

Regarding the proxy:
You can set RM to use a proxy like uT with my semi-anonymous torrenting tutorial: for using Ultrasurf along RM 1.7.5, for example, these would be the settings:

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/8549/rmproxych9.gif

kfir
11.10.08, 19:20
ok.

in the advanced option (in RM) what client simulation i need to choose ? (for tb).

anon
11.10.08, 19:24
You should do fine emulating the latest version of uTorrent or Azureus...

kfir
11.10.08, 19:28
how can i do it ? i dont see lastest version in the list...

i see only:

azureus 2.5.0.0
azureus 2.5.0.2
utorrent 1.6.1
bitcomt 0.70

and more..

anon
11.10.08, 19:32
Scroll up or down, the newest client emulations should be in the list.

kfir
11.10.08, 19:40
i dont see.. strange..

anon
11.10.08, 19:44
What are you using? NRPG 0.41 or Rebound's updated RM 1.7.5? Both have uTorrent 1.8 emulations...

kfir
11.10.08, 19:48
im use the 1.7.5 version.. and i dont see in the list utorrent 1.8
only 1.6

anon
11.10.08, 19:57
It's at the bottom of the list:
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8177/ut181nf5.gif

If you still don't see it, redownload RM (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/ratiomaster-1-7-5-updated-sb-innovation-296/), uTorrent 1.8.1's (build 11862) client files were added yesterday.

kfir
11.10.08, 20:03
ok now i see it ! ty !

last question:

when i start to fake (with RM) at the same time i have to open the torrent with mine client ? like im download normally ?
or just i have to open RM and fake the upload..

anon
11.10.08, 20:07
No. Just leave RM open.

There's no need to open the torrent in your real client which could even lead to you double-sending stats and getting banned...

anon
11.10.08, 20:15
ok ty for the help m8!

It's fantastic that you want to say thanks, but please use the THX-Button for that. :wink:

kfir
11.10.08, 20:19
done.

i hope i will not get banned

anon
11.10.08, 20:21
You won't :smile:

xarda
11.10.08, 20:40
use RM select utorrent or az...and blast at anything under 300kbs

kfir
11.10.08, 21:01
last question:

can i download normally with bitcomet 0.70 and fake upload witH RM (utorrent 1.8.1) ?

i ask it because i like the bitcomet for download torrent normally.

anon
11.10.08, 21:02
Of course you can, just make sure you don't run both at the same time.

And I think BC is banned at TB and a lot of other trackers...

Edit: seems it isn't, according their FAQ:

May I use any bittorrent client?

Yes at this moment in time you may use any client (this may be subject to change in the future), but it is your responsibility to make sure you use a stable client version. We would recommend either utorrent or Azureus.

Of course this can change.

anon
11.10.08, 21:32
ok ty again !

Don't make thanks posts, you've already hit the THX-Button :smile:

agent0028
29.06.11, 17:03
this thread is old, so is it still working now?

anon
29.06.11, 18:52
When no one posts, we can safely assume nothing's changed.

THC
30.06.11, 10:46
I remember faking this tracker with about 500 kB/s. It went fine, but I gave my account away because this tracker really sucks. They've got around 4000 torrents. I don't see why you bother with it...

scszscsass
17.06.12, 08:55
I remember faking this tracker with about 500 kB/s. It went fine, but I gave my account away because this tracker really sucks. They've got around 4000 torrents. I don't see why you bother with it...
This tracker is under-rated.It has everything and has great speeds.

sann
18.06.12, 09:50
This tracker is under-rated.It has everything and has great speeds.

its a shit tracker...nothing special in it.. ipt is better than this

anon
18.06.12, 14:43
its a shit tracker...nothing special in it..

Duh... it's easy to badmouth it for having nothing special when you've made your way into the more "l33t" sites :gshifty:

I'd actually recommend TB to a BT newcomer - open signups every now and then, decent content (packs included), good speeds.

crystal
18.06.12, 21:29
as anon suggested, TB is actually a decent tracker. It has good amount of packs and more importantly have enough seeders on them as well. Its definitely a great backup site to have if in case the popular ones don't have it. Also they seem to frequently upload 0-day mp3's in contrast with other general 0-day sites, so thats an advantage as well.

sann
20.06.12, 08:15
Duh... it's easy to badmouth it for having nothing special when you've made your way into the more "l33t" sites :gshifty:

I'd actually recommend TB to a BT newcomer - open signups every now and then, decent content (packs included), good speeds.

nan!! stilll bad in my view anon just mirroring the torrents not unique content in this site abd btw what is bt? open signup link?

cirulilu
20.06.12, 12:06
what unique content you want on 0day trackers. they all have the same stuff, same new movies, music, games. if you want something specific find a specialized tracker.
torrentbytes is just as good as ipt or any other "big" tracker.

sann
20.06.12, 12:45
what unique content you want on 0day trackers. they all have the same stuff, same new movies, music, games. if you want something specific find a specialized tracker.
torrentbytes is just as good as ipt or any other "big" tracker.

ok no big deal buddy enjoy the torrentbytes...still waiting for the tracker death

anon
20.06.12, 18:29
nan!! stilll bad in my view anon just mirroring the torrents not unique content in this site

You can say that more or less of every 0-day tracker.

abd btw what is bt?

That thing we know and love and entertains us so much - BitTorrent.

leechmodder
08.01.13, 19:43
Time to say goodbye

Blocker
09.01.13, 00:11
Time to say goodbye

What do you mean ? are they closing ?.. mmmhh the site is down now....

By the way I totally disagree with some post above TBy is a decent tracker ,i remember it was my first real private tracker after Demonoid, TBy and BitSoup.The speeds and content is not the best but a good tracker for newbies in the private tracker world

yoco
09.01.13, 10:45
What do you mean ? are they closing ?.. mmmhh the site is down now....

By the way I totally disagree with some post above TBy is a decent tracker ,i remember it was my first real private tracker after Demonoid, TBy and BitSoup.The speeds and content is not the best but a good tracker for newbies in the private tracker world
One of my first trackers as well! I simply love it! It will be a shame if they actually close down.

Is there any similar tracker?

Jordan
09.01.13, 16:44
Guess they are shutting down because of problems with Paypal

Quote from Torrent Freak:

During the past few days TorrentBytes, one of Internet’s oldest private trackers, has announced that due to being unable to process payments it may well close down before the end of the month.

“Recent situations have put the staff team in a very hard position with handling site finances,” an announcement from TorrentBytes begins. “Problem is not lack of donations, but entirely on handling them. As of current every service provider the site has to pay for only accepts PayPal, Credit/Debit cards or direct bank wiring. Only one provider allows bitcoin.”

“Unless we can figure out some realistic and possible way to do site finances completely PayPal free, it seems like the story of TorrentBytes will end very soon after January 2013.”

At the time of writing the site is down and unreachable, possibly temporarily but possibly not.

leechmodder
09.01.13, 16:44
It seems I spoke too soon :redface:

TB is back up but still having some issues with handling finances. But the important thing is, TB is back up. Yay!!!

One of my first trackers as well. But I still am a regular there after 7-8 years.

Blocker
09.01.13, 20:26
Is there any similar tracker?

BitSoup could be a similar tracker IMO

slikrapid
09.01.13, 21:14
Hello everyone.

Recent situations have put the staff team in a very hard position with handling site finances. Problem is not lack of donations, but entirely on handling them. As of current every service provider the site has to pay for only accepts PayPal, Credit/Debit cards or direct bank wiring. Only one provider allows bitcoin.

Unless we can figure out some realistic and possible way to do site finances completely PayPal free, it seems like the story of TorrentBytes will end very soon after January 2013.
We're trying our damnest to keep the story going on, but truthfully the situation does not seem too good at this point.

What comes to already given donations.. We'll start issuing refunds shortly from the latest donor and going on for as long as there are funds, I believe that is the most fair option as of right now.

Sorry.

which might become a problem for many others as well, since most of these depend on a single? service for receiving donations, whereas they (and all the others too) should have come up with a backup plan for this problem ages ago (involving alternative & anonymous donations)

btw, TB would fit somewhere between 'pure scene trackers' & combined ones like 'the soup', probably closer to the former

yoco
09.01.13, 22:52
Yay, they're back! I hope they won't shut down!

Jordan
10.01.13, 06:00
which might become a problem for many others as well, since most of these depend on a single? service for receiving donations, whereas they (and all the others too) should have come up with a backup plan for this problem ages ago (involving alternative & anonymous donations)

Well they seem to be learning now. Some have allowed the usage of bitcoins. Others are fooling PayPal by several methods like running a separate legitimate site for paypal and where people can donate in lieu of the donations they want to give to the torrent site.

roberto1972
10.01.13, 10:15
Latterly PayPal blocked donate option for many torrent site, harm I prefer this method. Bitcoins is safer but I never tried it

yoco
10.01.13, 12:10
And they're down again! :frown:

roberto1972
10.01.13, 13:39
work fine for me

yoco
10.01.13, 13:55
Anyone else? Doesn't work for me!

roberto1972
10.01.13, 15:06
I tried on three different IPs and by proxy server

anon
10.01.13, 21:27
Others are fooling PayPal by several methods like running a separate legitimate site for paypal and where people can donate in lieu of the donations they want to give to the torrent site.

I know little about economics, but isn't that money laundering?

slikrapid
11.01.13, 00:09
isn't that money laundering?

i don't think so, wiki says: 'Money laundering is the process of concealing the source of money obtained by illicit means.'

money obtained by illicit means? donating isn't illicit
concealing the source of money? a bank or a money transfer organization doesn't need to know the source (not their job), nor the purpose for that matter

would it make a difference if the site owner paid for the server bills himself (lets say, from his day job income) instead of a joint user/donor effort? not really

the transfer should be possible even if it was labeled 'donation for TB, a filesharing site', but thats another story

more info:

http://torrentfreak.com/paypal-demands-invites-to-private-bittorrent-trackers-130108/

Jordan
11.01.13, 07:20
I know little about economics, but isn't that money laundering?

I don't think they care. The sites are 'illegal' according to MPAA / RIAA and the men in suits anyways.

I am surprised that they depend so much on PayPal. Aren't there any alternative services? Bitcoins are there but most think they are complicated to handle.