PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson's mugshot.

SealLion
10.10.08, 16:56
just played Escape from Neverland in the ARCADE here. Saw MC's mugshot after I lost and had one of Mike's little boys escape from me. For those of you who haven't yet played in the arcade the Escape from Neverland, here's a mugshot of his ugly face.

LOL. I lauged so hard after seeing it.

What an ugly guy. Doesn't even look like a man. More like a woman.

http://hitdawall.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/mugshot__michael-jackson_11.jpg

By the way....does he have anorexia.

Have a look at his cheeks. They're pretty sunken in, wouldn't you say so??

I think this guy here was trying to smack him one after he got caught some years ago. Remember??

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/michael_jackson_4_ssv.jpg

Michael Jackson did play some good music, though. Its really sad to have seen this very talented, yet wierd guy, have had happen to him all bc of what he did.

You know what I mean??

i

Aurion
10.10.08, 17:30
damn,he looks Ugly like a filthy pig :baeh: I guess he has a couple of killing diseases inside his body due to excessive plastic surgeries he did back then when he was Black :biggrin:

anon
10.10.08, 17:36
That's just like WTF man, you can't know what he is by now...

He's done some good tracks though :)

SealLion
10.10.08, 17:45
Ya. Thats right. I do recall watching some docomentary or some show that spoke some of him. If memory serves me correctly, he had about, or close to a dozen or so surgeries....maybe more. I can't really remember.

These surgeries were all for his nose, I recall.

I think that Micheal must have had some self esteem thing about his nose. Must have figured that his nose just wasn't good looking enough.

He hardly ever went out when he was here in North America.

Where'd he go off, though. Didn't he move somewhere in the Arabian Peninsula?

Yemen or somewhere in that region there, I think.

anon
10.10.08, 17:51
His nose also fell off his face during a concert :shockkk!:

According a September 2008 article (link (http://www.lvrj.com/news/28365499.html)) he's moved near a Las Vegas school, no idea of where he can be by now, though. :biggrin:

Aurion
10.10.08, 20:04
yeah...I remember when were just younger,we always heard about him walking into a fully isolated room where no gas but ONLY Oxygen as his docs told him that Nitrogen would hurt your skin :tongue:

LAME ! :biggrin:

ghostfucker
10.10.08, 20:18
YouTube - Michael Jackson face change

SealLion
10.10.08, 21:12
Did you see how the hue of his skin changed in the video. Unreal, I thought when I saw the video.

Such a handsome fellow too until the moment where his nose really changes. You can see how artificial his nose becomes. It didn't even seem like a genuine nose anylonger.

Actually, his face even looks artificial. Not really that human looking.

He used to have a scrauny voice too, didn't he??

anon
10.10.08, 21:21
Reminded me of those Flash mini-games where you can drag and drop your cursor to deform a celebrity's face. :biggrin:

Aurion
11.10.08, 16:27
damn,he looked ugly while the video goes on...and this is the bad thing,when he just wants to be better each time he does a surgery on his face which leads to a bad looking each time...anyway,he knows that he will struggle his life till he dies just to look better

anon
11.10.08, 20:51
That's true. Every attempt at "improving" his face made things worse IMO :dead:

Aurion
12.10.08, 18:25
still don't know why he just keeps doing those surgeries every now & then tho..strange that he's not satisfied with anything in his life,this is what pure Greed is all about :baeh:

anon
12.10.08, 20:31
Me neither. It's just like let it go already...

Aurion
14.10.08, 16:10
yeah he should tell himself "WTF I'm doing,I already overdid with all surgeries I've done before,I should be overwhelmed that my face won't get a bit cuter" :stupid: