PDA

View Full Version : Demonoid for TL

Tito13
08.10.08, 23:52
I'm searching for a TL invite. I can give a Demonoid invite in exchange.

xarda
09.10.08, 01:53
:klatsch_3: great trade too bad I gave my last TL inv for a piratebay account

Tito13
09.10.08, 07:48
very funny...

SealLion
09.10.08, 08:17
very funny...

Well. It is funny. When you think about the fact that Dem invites are given out for free left & right, just about anywhere.

Tito13
09.10.08, 13:49
Ok. So tell me please where to start. The only "real" tracker I'm on is what.cd (on which I'm only 2 weeks now), so tell me please your opinion on where to get freakin invites, so I can trade them like bread :couto:
Everyone has to start somewhere...so tell me, how can I trade invites for TL and similar if I cannot even get one for myself?

Options
09.10.08, 14:15
Just start with open signups tracker.
you dont need to start with TL
I already recommended Tehconnection
you can also try bitsoup, zamunda, torrentbytes, etc
Just check the open signups thread

xarda
09.10.08, 14:33
Tito join an invite forum like FST they have "giveaways" of tracker invites or become a power user at what..they offer to power users invites to many sites without trading. Or join Torrentbytes, GFT , which aren't hard to get into and offer good speeds.

Tito13
09.10.08, 14:50
Just start with open signups tracker.
you dont need to start with TL
I already recommended Tehconnection
you can also try bitsoup, zamunda, torrentbytes, etc
Just check the open signups thread
I didn't mean to start (like for the first time) downloading from tracker sites...I was thinking of private trackers. But it really doesn't matter...didn't know, that there is no one who would actually share his invites and not trade them. I'll get my invites maybe somewhere else...

Tito join an invite forum like FST they have "giveaways" of tracker invites or become a power user at what..they offer to power users invites to many sites without trading. Or join Torrentbytes, GFT , which aren't hard to get into and offer good speeds.

Thanks for the info...and what is FST? I'm working my way up on what.cd...I have alredy 20gigs of upload (in 2 weeks).

xarda
09.10.08, 15:01
FST= filesharingtalk... it takes a month to get into the "invite forums" but for basic trackers its a great place to start

SealLion
09.10.08, 17:29
Tito: Go and have a look at filesharefreak. There is a really good list of torrent invite forums that one can join.

There is listed about a dozen or so.

some really good one too, Tito.

ONe of the better ones is Torrentinvite.com

You can also have a look at torrent-invites.com

that one is also pretty good.

there is always someone willing to give out free invites. Believe me, dude. Always...

You;ll get what your after sooner or later. If no one can give you one here,....don't keep your eggs all in one basket. there are other places to look for a TL invite or even someone's account if their willing to give it away.