PDA

View Full Version : ipodtvnova account

medusa11
06.10.08, 10:06
I have heard about this site from my frioends does anyone have an account with ipodtvnova ... is this site really good for mp4 stuff

Staffedit: Giving Email addresses to avoid the 5 posts boundary is not permitted.

Manas
06.10.08, 12:09
The site has about 2100 torrents.

Categories: - Show All - Movies - Other - Television

Containing:

Television: 1381 - 1392

Movies: 601 - 613

SealLion
06.10.08, 16:51
I have heard about this site from my frioends does anyone have an account with ipodtvnova ... is this site really good for mp4 stuff

Staffedit: Giving Email addresses to avoid the 5 posts boundary is not permitted.

Yes. It is,....in my opinion it is. I'll have a look in my account later and see if I have any invites.

If I do, I'll let you know, if thats what you'd like.

i

medusa11
07.10.08, 11:15
i checked but there are no system of invite... would someone let me know when the Sign up are open ... does anyone know when they open the sign ups

Thanks

Aslo what is the cheater slogan

SealLion
07.10.08, 15:29
Medusa: I checked and I have no invites.

I searched the forums to see if it was possible to get invites to the site. Here is a copy/paste of a post made by a moderator there:

At the moment there are no invites to iPodTVNova

I guess not. Sorry

And if you press 'spoiler' , you'll see the cheater's slogan of mine.

medusa11
08.10.08, 08:03
what else can be done i really want ipodtv account pls pls pls .... do u have any idea when the new sign ups will open again.

SealLion
08.10.08, 16:34
nope.

they just state that there are no sign ups.

No info on when, if, how, why, or anything like that.

Lots of other TV related sites around, though. Like TV. vault, for example.

medusa11
10.10.08, 11:27
thanks but would like to know the ipodtvnova is open for sign ups... when they do pls let me know