PDA

View Full Version : Best trackers for beginners?

wojsku
05.10.08, 04:34
well,
I'm new in torrent community and i wonder which tracker is good for start?
i'm interested mainly in hd content. where should i start to get to best hd content trackers like hdbits?
can anybody post a link to list of trackers which is best and which is worst?

xarda
05.10.08, 05:04
best hd trackers :

1) hdbits.org (hard to get in invite only, great speed but you mainly have to know a person to get in or trade)
2) bit-hdtv (not very hard to get into but is invite only- they give out a lot of invites)
3) hdbits.ro (easy to get in has open signups often)
4) bithq-(easy to get an invite/has open signups/contains older films)
5) thedvdclub-(now has 720p movies but its basically a rip off of hdbits/bit-hdtv in that respect/ has open signups every 3 months or so)
6) sdbits (sister site to hdbits- but i dont have any reliable info on this tracker)
7)sceneHD (was good but as of late has really disappointed me with releases-slow/invite only)

my recommendation would be to start at hdbits.ro or bithq.org

wojsku
05.10.08, 12:48
and what about trackers with mixed content? where can i start?
i have an account in torrent damage. where i can try to get account after that?

Manas
05.10.08, 13:29
Torrentleech...

Great tracker with good content and great speed :wink:

wojsku
05.10.08, 13:47
i try torrentleech then:smile:
can you do a list of trackers which one is the best and worst?

yoco
05.10.08, 14:41
Torrentleech...

Great tracker with good content and great speed :wink:
I agree, and maybe TorrentBytes or FileList, both trackers are great for seeding IMO. :top:

Aurion
05.10.08, 17:37
Well,there are lots of very good trackers to start with...beginning with TL,TBS,TorrentBytes,Zamunda,SceneFZ,Xtremezone & Linkomanija...all those trackers are very generous regarding speeds,contents & pre-times...so just pick up on for a quick go if you are in a hurry :top:

anon
05.10.08, 18:43
ILT was my first tracker :biggrin:

They have all kinds of stuff: apps, new games, music, misc...
Speeds are good, at least they were when my line wasn't P2P-throttled (it is now). There are usually enough seeders to get your stuff pretty fast.
Regarding cheating, I have once successfully used GT there, but otherwise didn't really need to cheat: they have no rules against hit & runs, and give everyone a 10GB upload bonus every tracker birthday - and I've been in it for two years. :tongue:

If you want to have a look at it:
ILT | Signup (http://www.ilovetorrents.com/signup.php)

shoulder
05.10.08, 18:49
I can also suggest RevolutionTT.

Good content, good speed, easy to seed, easy to cheat, ... .

vDD+wR
05.10.08, 19:03
i can recommend you torrentbytes for the beginning too!
there is really no need for cheating, once you download a pack (which is always freeleech (indicated by [FL]), so that the download isnt counted) you can seed it quite long too, in order to improve your overall ratio.
fact is that the packs there are very famous among the community which can be seen on the donwload amount.:top:

greetz

anon
05.10.08, 19:07
But if he does decide to cheat though, even the NoReport-Seeder uTorrent mod works there. :biggrin:
Of course you can also leave the Azureus Hack faking at fast speeds to get some "upload". :wink:

vDD+wR
05.10.08, 19:39
of course anon!:wink: i haven't experienced any problems there with faking so far. he could even use the ratiomaster, if he doesn't want to use mods there for any reason. :biggrin:
he's spoilt for choice now i think... :cool2:

greetz :smile:

anon
05.10.08, 19:51
And it's better that way! :wink:
Good content/packs, easy to seed on, even easier to cheat on... it's good for a first tracker as you gain experience about the different mods and tools, and try them in more advanced trackers. :smile:

Aurion
05.10.08, 20:28
LOL that reminds me when ScL added 2x upload + FreeLeech for the weekend back then when celebrating first BD,damn,that was awesome,you know when you fake 20GB they are 40GB actually & counting...hope they do it once again..:tongue:

anon
05.10.08, 20:46
you know when you fake 20GB they are 40GB actually & counting...hope they do it once again..:tongue:

In that case we'd need to halve the minimum and maximum ratio we want Azureus to stop faking when reached, or else = invalid passkey a.k.a. ban :biggrin:

sfg
06.10.08, 01:26
torrent-damage is also quite good

wojsku
06.10.08, 02:40
lol
ive been to work came back and have 16 replys. thnx guys.
i try your suggestions.
but i have one more question cause you all can give an example of good tracker so how many trackers i should be involved in?
how many trackers do u use guys?

Manas
06.10.08, 12:05
You should decide yourself how many trackers you need. If one tracker fulfills your needs only use one :wink:

In the end most trackers have the same content. E.g. if you have TL you won't need ScT. :top:

yoco
06.10.08, 14:14
I'm on 16 private trackers and my ration on all is very good :tongue:

divlord
06.10.08, 16:27
TL revTT IPT

Aurion
06.10.08, 17:58
about how many trackers...that's your pick to grab,just get inside one of the Huge trackers first,spend some time there,buffer a good ratio,then decide if you need more dedicated trackers,since most of the above mentioned trackers are for general downloads,if you search for HD contents,then others should follow,same thing if you are into TV contents...:top:

Tito13
08.10.08, 22:55
Demonoid is very good to keep your ratio...the hardest tracker to keep ratio on is in my oppinion What.cd. But still there are some tricks, that can get you your upload :wink2:

explosive
10.10.08, 14:14
My first tracker was demonoid later torrent-damage both great trackers...

crazy_n00b
16.10.08, 21:59
and FunFile.org? does somebody know another great site just like the fast torrent downloads of Funfile? thnx ;)

Aurion
17.10.08, 01:55
and FunFile.org? does somebody know another great site just like the fast torrent downloads of Funfile? thnx ;)

Well,there are way faster trackers than FunFile.... few to mention are Zamunda,XtremeZone,LinkoManija,DigitalHive & Filelist...those are pretty much fast trackers than FF...Also if you can get inside SceneFZ you will like speeds there...

mike
16.11.08, 16:56
Another good one for HD content is HD-torrents.org comparable to HD-Bits.ro

As for how many trackers..... well thats up to you, it depends on your interests!

CindyVer
16.11.08, 17:12
and what about trackers with mixed content? where can i start?
i have an account in torrent damage. where i can try to get account after that?

Seems to me you are trying to get up the 'level'-chain ... I have only once advice ... don't!

95% of all BT-users are satisfied with private trackers like TL and the likes ...

As 0-day tracker TL is the best for beginners.
HD content ... HDBits is the best ... but if you are serious into getting into the HD-scene just start working your way up into the trackers xarda mentioned and HDbits invites will be flying to you.

Good luck!

mike
21.11.08, 19:56
of course anon!:wink: i haven't experienced any problems there with faking so far. he could even use the ratiomaster, if he doesn't want to use mods there for any reason. :biggrin:
he's spoilt for choice now i think... :cool2:

greetz :smile:

use RM conservatively at TB got b& for cheating there :baeh: keep u/l realistic < 1MB/s :tongue:

Invites
16.02.09, 15:19
I used bitsoup and torrentbytes for a long time before I jumped into TL, Revo, TTi and many other.

Se7Ven
16.02.09, 15:55
1--TL

2.TorrentBits.org

3-Torrentbits.ro

4-RevTT

5-Filist.ro

i think this are good trackers to start and you dont need a seedbox for it:top:

Snitlev
16.02.09, 17:36
zum üben und ohne Invites sind diese hier ganz gut:

MFF-Tracker > The New Anti-Leech-Project :: Benutzeranmeldung (http://mff-anti-leech-tracker.no-ip.biz/ok.php?type=signup&email=c.-roth%40t-online.de)

http://gods-fatherandson.hopto.org/anonymous.php

mfg

surname
16.02.09, 20:50
i suppose that ipt and tl are pretty good for beginner without sb.

rottendegree
16.03.09, 22:05
i think torrentbytes.net or

bitshock is good for begineer

SBfreak
16.03.09, 22:30
The best tracker for beginers is and will always be TB:).Many peers and always free sign up!

Fukemall
17.03.09, 08:28
Use the free ones to build a trade base and work up from there. There are plenty to choose from. Private Tracker Levels - Powered by CO.CC (http://www.privatetrackerlevels.co.cc/)

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
17.03.09, 14:30
Use the free ones to build a trade base and work up from there. There are plenty to choose from. Private Tracker Levels - Powered by CO.CC (http://www.privatetrackerlevels.co.cc/)

Now you have SB-Innovation Tracker Levels list so you don't need anymore to guide over that link :biggrin:

Best Trackers for beginners that is easy cheatable ...hmm..:

1. Demonoid : because never ban your account no mather what do you do..when you make a bad settings (cheating) they just reset your ratio to 0..
2. TorrentBytes.net -- easy cheat - great content- free signup moust of the time
3. BiTT - Great Content - free signup
4. I Love Torrents - free signup - make experience in cheating.
5. TBS - great content - easy cheating
6. Nordic-T great content - easy cheating- poweruser invites forum.
7. XtreamZone - Great Content - easy cheating ( i have flashed with PRM a week back 700GB :biggrin:)
8. Underground-Gamer - Easy to cheat - Bonus for the poweruser invite forum
9. BitGamer - easy to cheat - Bonus for poweruser invite forum.

HD Contents Trackers :

Bit-Hdtv - very hard to get a ban overthere
hd-torrents.org - cheat cheat and again cheat..ypu can get some exp in this tracker cheating.

laalahsd
21.03.09, 15:43
Torrentbytes.net is good for beginners

hihihi
24.03.09, 11:48
Tb is always a great choice for begineer

conan
24.03.09, 12:31
i think pretome is a very good tracker, signup should be open now

Dynamic
30.03.09, 08:52
I started with Demonoid and it was a good site until I needed more and than went to TorrentBytes and it is serving me quite well.

I just got an IPT thanks to Joseph for his invite, and now am loving life. :biggrin:

Just waiting on Revtt / TL to open up their sites for invites now.

Cheers,

stripperu
30.03.09, 09:11
i Think that the best tracker for beagineer is IPT :D

abookhalil
30.03.09, 11:40
i suggest demoniod its a good tracekr for u
signup with this code

eg04mp9lybrxyzhbtwmexu4fphgqhm5zu9oaiaox:top:

Tinkle
05.04.09, 03:54
I think the best tracker to experiment and make a good start in both getting good share ratio and contents is torrentbytes
TBy has no scripts so cheating aint tough
also good substitutes are demonoid pisexy and ofcourse las but not least
bithq hehe following are easiest to cheat on for noobs too

anon
05.04.09, 18:03
TBy has no scripts so cheating aint tough

But from what I've heard their admins watch the peerlists every now and then, and will ban you if you use a fake speed higher than what your ISP can offer.

Either way, NoReport-Leecher works wonders there, and they're always open (although it's quite hard to register). :biggrin:

Aurion
06.04.09, 01:01
and they're always open (although it's quite hard to register). :biggrin:

lool that reminds me with the first time I got to their registration page,I spent like 7 minutes trying to combinate a password that their signup engine accept (You know the part where you have to use upper/lower case letters along with some special characters & numbers). :biggrin:

zero125
06.04.09, 02:09
Dont start at bitfactory Tracker!
Because they will punsish you for bad Ratio very fast!
:tongue:

Tinkle
06.04.09, 04:29
lool that reminds me with the first time I got to their registration page,I spent like 7 minutes trying to combinate a password that their signup engine accept (You know the part where you have to use upper/lower case letters along with some special characters & numbers). :biggrin:

i totally agree with u aurion the only sites where i spent lot of time for creating a perfect password was TBy and TL both have lot of rules on what all things a password should contain but i think they are good rules since they help create in tough passwords

anon
06.04.09, 15:54
lool that reminds me with the first time I got to their registration page,I spent like 7 minutes trying to combinate a password that their signup engine accept

Me too, it's frustrating. Furthermore, you need to have referers enabled and image caching temporarily disabled to see the captchas correctly... :redface:

i spent lot of time for creating a perfect password was TBy and TL

At least TL tells you how secure your password should be right below the text field.

splicer
06.04.09, 16:22
I enjoyed my time at FunFile; one of my first private trackers, and had good expiriences there. Friendly people, nice pre-times, and would max out my 1mBit download connection, so I was happy. Then I got a TL invite, and that's all I need since basically.

+1 to FunFile.org

mozilla
07.04.09, 15:45
Demonoid is good for new users. Then a step up is IPT or torrentleech.

Tinkle
08.04.09, 04:46
IPT though it gives a good start in temr of noob users using it but still due to good cheat scripts
people who are new to cheating get banned there
but in terms of contents and ease of seeding it works a good deal

shawshankraj
09.04.09, 13:00
BItsoup

torrentbytes

ares
10.04.09, 01:54
For public... The Pirate Bay
Private... IPTorrents...REALLY EASY TO SEED THERE!

mancougar
17.04.09, 00:25
I would try demonoid very easy I can give invite if you need lots of stuff

StealthLeecher
17.04.09, 01:05
Bitsoup and Demonoid:top:

nishant
09.06.09, 23:07
IPT is a good tracker to learn to cheat on. It's hard to cheat, but easy to get into (until recently). Invites are still plentiful though.

Dark Knight
09.06.09, 23:48
Iwould Also reCommend Torrentbtes ,Bitgamer & underground Gamer (both for Invites)

then go for General Trackers like IPT,TL..etc.

Both are my favourites...

Se7Ven
10.06.09, 00:26
I think Torrent Damage is a good Trackersite for beginners

Blocker
10.06.09, 03:16
TorrentBytes ,Bitsoup and Demonoid

Mihai
10.06.09, 05:41
Filelist.ro Has a lot of freeleech and it's easy to maintain a ratio there.I did it without cheating.

cheatos
10.06.09, 13:57
Torrents For All (http://torrentsforall.net) is my first and favorite tracker !
and it is very east to *cough* seed *cough* :top:

DriftKing
10.06.09, 14:21
Torrentbytes is one of the good. Always open registration and lots of good contents there.

assault
10.06.09, 14:27
i think best tracker for beginners is demonoid

coolio256
10.06.09, 14:34
I guess to look in this Forum for trackers...
I prefere only not to cheat and then when you have premonition then to cheat:top:
Sry for my bad englisch

anon
10.06.09, 18:40
Torrentbytes is one of the good. Always open registration and lots of good contents there.

That's not always. :frown:

abookhalil
10.06.09, 20:29
i suggest '' Zaumnda , Nord-t , Bitsoup , Bittorrent , IPT , FL.org'' easy to get them

Iplay ... hard to get it

wark234
11.06.09, 18:39
I think demonoid

Black Orchid
12.06.09, 02:54
i suggest '' Zaumnda , Nord-t , Bitsoup , Bittorrent , IPT , FL.org'' easy to get them

FL.org not easy to get in my experience. No invites hardly ever open.

TaReK
12.06.09, 15:24
i think torrentleech is best

SomeGuy
12.06.09, 15:27
Demonoid is the best for beginners IMO Because of the content, it could be the only general trackers you will ever need (No p0rn there :wink:)

rah23sinha
16.07.09, 08:28
where can i download imdb top 250 movies

cutiepie
16.07.09, 08:38

Almost any movie tracker will carry the IMDB top 250 movies since they are so popular. A good site to start off with is 700m.bz where it's all 700mb files (as the title suggests). No HD stuff, but great place to start off with for noobs and great place to start cheating on... :biggrin:

Signup is here
Register :: 700M.Bz (http://700m.bz/register.php)

Mihai
16.07.09, 10:45
The best trackers for beginers are filelist.ro , demonoid and zamunda.They have a lot of torrents, good speeds( especially filelist.ro and zamunda), and even great pretimes( filelist.ro).

rah23sinha
16.07.09, 11:14
Almost any movie tracker will carry the IMDB top 250 movies since they are so popular. A good site to start off with is 700m.bz where it's all 700mb files (as the title suggests). No HD stuff, but great place to start off with for noobs and great place to start cheating on... :biggrin:

Signup is here
Register :: 700M.Bz (http://700m.bz/register.php)

ya i am already registered at 700m
but its good only for latest movies,
seeds are way too low for old movies

shawshankraj
16.07.09, 13:48

For that u must have to join X264.me
They have Diff. section for IMDB top 250,and all that r available in various quality like SD[Size around 1-2 gb],HD[5 gb]..

TRY this Tracker..

anon
16.07.09, 18:26
Read the security announcement if you plan to get inside x264.

shawshankraj
17.07.09, 04:05
U can also Find IMDB release pack ON RMVB , When I used this tracker they have IMDB pack..
Not for sure now is it alive or dead?

Hellboy
17.07.09, 05:47
Bitsoup and demonoid are for beginners

cutiepie
17.07.09, 09:23
I was always under the impression that x264 only contained HD content?

shawshankraj
17.07.09, 14:54

YES,It has HD content But also has SD content that in general we call DVDRIP size around 700 mb to 2 gb..

anon
17.07.09, 16:53
Bitsoup and demonoid are for beginners

Maybe, but look at the number of seeders and leechers on BitSoup's popular torrents - they make it look like a mini-TorrentLeech.

alpacino
17.07.09, 17:06

They usually have user encoded uploaded material, where they make their own "hd" rips from other HD rips as source. For example they take those 4.37 Gb bluray rips and transcode them to smaller resolution rips, retaining the x264 codec, that should be higher class than xvid one. So most rips there are good definition usually 480p and 576p.

arnold
18.07.09, 22:54
I think torrent leech is good as it is a general tracker but it is hard lilbit to get invite there so i think diamond as a start is good

anon
18.07.09, 22:55
I think torrent leech is good as it is a general tracker but it is hard lilbit to get invite there

They've been giving invites like crazy :biggrin: I always get another one a few days after using one...

CS Curse
18.07.09, 23:34
The Pirate Bay was my first tracker, and I really loved it. Unfortunately it won't stay free for long anymore :frown:

shawshankraj
19.07.09, 00:47
I also want to add

torrentbits.ro
exteremeshare.org to this list..

This to r great tracker for Begeineer..