PDA

View Full Version : The Best 0day Tracker ?

Aurion
04.10.08, 21:45
Well,yeah..yeah I know that everyone including me asked that question right after we got into the scene since we didn't know what's good & what's bad back then...but now after we got into loads of trackers,I guess everyone has his/her own opinion about that now...

for me it would be SCC & TL

shoulder
04.10.08, 22:12
I would say the best is ScT.

But I mostly use RevTT and SCC. :wink:

xarda
05.10.08, 06:17
ScT-GFT-SCC

zatoicchi
05.10.08, 08:26
Bitsoup and torrentbits.ro

Options
05.10.08, 08:52
TTi and Torrent-damage

vDD+wR
05.10.08, 13:29
i'd say revtt and torrentbytes ftw :top:
but bitsoup is quite a good choice too!

greetz

leroy 27
22.10.08, 02:20
i would have to say torrentleech will always be near the top because they have always been consistent with there releases time and time again.

Se7Ven
22.10.08, 02:27
Yeah its TL torrentleech and TorrentBytes:biggrin:

Aurion
22.10.08, 02:28
You are kinda right but still there is SCC that offers awesome 0day packs with super fast pre-times along with TTi too that have almost all huge packs out there....still TL has the good speed privilege...

unknown
22.10.08, 02:32
Torrentleech is my personal favourite too.
Torrent-Damage is also quiet good.

Aurion
22.10.08, 02:45
Yeah TD is quite good for general usage for appz,movies & games....still I prefere TL over it :wink:

poopsalot
22.10.08, 03:10
TL is the best to be honest, and SCC (however SCC seems to be harder to cheat, new releases = a lot of seedboxes = not many leechers to fake to)

ScT = nice if I got an account/invite there and if it wasn't exactly a hard tracker to cheat on ;\

divlord
22.10.08, 06:25
SCC and revTT.

Aurion
23.10.08, 07:35
TL is the best to be honest, and SCC (however SCC seems to be harder to cheat, new releases = a lot of seedboxes = not many leechers to fake to)

Well,it's easy to cheat on SCC since they have the packs section (although they decided to stop upping files there for a while as users just hit certian files,and upon download completion,they just close their client without keeping the seed alive,so uppers kinda got pissed off :tongue:)...so just hit Big ones with the highest leechers ratio over there,and you will be just fine ! :top:

ScT = nice if I got an account/invite there and if it wasn't exactly a hard tracker to cheat on ;

It's always easy to cheat on whatever tracker you can get even if it is ScT,the thing is about how will you play the next turn ? :klatsch_3: